FOLLIDRONE 2.0
FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research

Price: $49.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 10 total reviews.
Rated: 4.6 out of 5 Read all 10 reviews

Submit New Review

FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. I take 1 cap with each carb meal...which is 3-6 a day. Without food, blood sugar drops too much (for me). Easy dosing / no particular timing.

2. 5/5

On my 4th bottle now and have a stash. Among the other benefits I have found with Folidrone 2.0 is that it provides some pain relief, I have never had better bowel movements and my skin seems healthier. Used it twicw now for Re-comp durng PCT and nothing has ever worked better. I am not losing weight, but getting leaner and not lost any strength. I am now running it with PA and one Letrone before bed and will continue this for at least 6 months. ARA is more upfront but kills my joints. Thanks Brundel!

3. Just got received mine in the mail, along with AlphaMax xt... just need to decide which to run first. Doing them separately to see how I react to each product. Which should I go with first???
  4. 5/5

I'm 43, naturally lean at 6'1" so never go on a 'cutting' cycle - but my weight has never been outside a range of 178-190 lbs in the last 15 years. I suck at gaining permanent muscle yes, but at 43 I also look as muscular as I did at 23 :)

I was on Ep1c Unleashed (also a product where I could feel a difference) before switching to this supplement for a few weeks, and without changing anything else the scale is now reading ~174 lbs which I haven't weighed since high school. At first I'm like WTF the last thing I want is to get skinnier, but my strength has not decreased and I was able to use a notch on an old belt I never used before. And this inaccurate (but consistent) bodyfat scale is reading 10-11% when it never read below 12% before. So I'm convinced the seaweed in this stuff did something interesting to my bodyfat like nothing else ever did. Now I just need to see if I can ultimately add some muscle as well. AFter seeing my results my wife (who wants to lose about 15 lbs) started taking FD2 as well!

5. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Just got received mine in the mail, along with AlphaMax xt... just need to decide which to run first. Doing them separately to see how I react to each product. Which should I go with first???
    Folidrone for sure....

6. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Just got received mine in the mail, along with AlphaMax xt... just need to decide which to run first. Doing them separately to see how I react to each product. Which should I go with first???
    Def Follidrone.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
  7. 5/5

I've been running Follidrone 2.0 for around 5 months and having the greatest results of my lifting career. I keep recommending to my friends and we altogether ordered more than 30 bottles!

My first few days on FD2 were pretty bad because of getting severe headaches caused by hypoglycemia but later on I was able to train fasted with FD2 and alpha-yohimbine in the system.

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

Noticed effects from me and my friends:

- increased sweating
    - increased strength
    - increased endurance
    - increased glycogen storages (muscle fullness)
    - increased musle mass
    - I feel like it also increased the capacity to tolerate hydrogen ionts (lactic acid) during lactic anaerobic activities
    - sick pumps when dosed with carbs pre-workout or when training with "full' glycogen stores
    - people comment on my physique and ask me what I am on

- in the begining I would feel both golfer's elbows (I used to "suffer" from those a year ago), everything is good now
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

Let me tell you about my and my sparing's progression curve. It usually goes rapidly up and then you hit a plateau. What plateau my friend ? I feel like we both are making those gains and keep hitting PR's every week. I used FD2 for both dieting and "bulking". I didn't lose any strength during my cut. For instance I would do bench press 5 sets for 8 reps with 2min rest with 90kg. After 10 weeks I went from 88.6kg to 95kg bodyweight and we now perform "same" bench press sets with 105kg. Squats went from 8 rep max with 100kg to 130kg. But I didn't train legs more than once a week because of cycling a lot during summer.

My advice would be if you plan on using FD2 do so with EATING. It's not bad for a cut but it shines at caloric surplus.

BLR thank you for an awesome product!

8. Quote Originally Posted by BorisF View Post
    I've been running Follidrone 2.0 for around 5 months and having the greatest results of my lifting career. I keep recommending to my friends and we altogether ordered more than 30 bottles!

My first few days on FD2 were pretty bad because of getting severe headaches caused by hypoglycemia but later on I was able to train fasted with FD2 and alpha-yohimbine in the system.

- increased sweating
    - increased strength
    - increased endurance
    - increased musle mass
    - I feel like it also increased the capacity to tolerate hydrogen ionts (lactic acid) during lactic anaerobic activities
    - sick pumps when dosed with carbs pre-workout or when training with "full' glycogen stores

- in the begining I would feel both golfer's elbows (I used to "suffer" from those a year ago), everything is good now

Let me tell you about my and my sparing's progression curve. It usually goes rapidly up and then you hit a plateau. What plateau my friend ? I feel like we both are making those gains and keep hitting PR's every week. I used FD2 for both dieting and "bulking". I didn't lose any strength during my cut. For instance I would do bench press 5 sets for 8 reps with 2min rest with 90kg. After 10 weeks I went from 88.6kg to 95kg bodyweight and we now perform "same" bench press sets with 105kg. Squats went from 8 rep max with 100kg to 130kg. But I didn't train legs more than once a week because of cycling a lot during summer.

My advice would be if you plan on using FD2 do so with EATING. It's not bad for a cut but it shines at caloric surplus.

Solid review, great progress on weight / fat loss whilst increasing strength.

9. I will always have a bottle of Follidrone 2.0 on hand.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

10. Quote Originally Posted by BorisF View Post

- increased sweating
    - increased strength
    - increased endurance
    - increased musle mass

You sold it for me! I know what I am asking for Christmas! lol

11. @BorisF
    Great review brother. Those gains are insane! (approx 14lbs) is a legit gain for pretty much anything.
    Like Ive been telling people....eat eat eat and the "anabolic" side of FD2 will really shine through.
    Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review
    Thanks for suggesting it to people you know
    and thanks for the support. Its reviews like this that really inspire me to continue to do what Im doing.
  12. 5/5

This is my 3rd. order for Follidrone 2.0
    This is the BEST Natural supplement I have ever take in my 35 years of weight training.
    Previous uses (8 weeks) I average a 2% drop in body fat and gained 2 pounds on a semi clean diet at best and of course hitting the gym.

There are 3 guys at the gym wanted to know what supplement I was taking.
    all 3 have done 8 weeks a love it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    This is my 3rd. order for Follidrone 2.0
    This is the BEST Natural supplement I have ever take in my 35 years of weight training.
    Previous uses (8 weeks) I average a 2% drop in body fat and gained 2 pounds on a semi clean diet at best and of course hitting the gym.

There are 3 guys at the gym wanted to know what supplement I was taking.
    all 3 have done 8 weeks a love it.
    Wow impressive to seee another review like this... May have to give this product a go

14. Thinking about trying it as well. Would be good in PCT

15. 5 months of FD2 @ age 49 and its on par with a 10-15mg Osta run I would say plus tons of other benefits like less pain or higher tolerance I don't know, incredible endurance, skin / hair is positively affected - my hair is growing like wild fire. Boners in the AM and some random boners like a frigin 18 yr old. It gets better the longer you take it. Its a wicked GDA too. I was using 3-6 caps a day. It will be a staple until BLR makes it better - when i am not running anything stronger.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    5 months of FD2 @ age 49 and its on par with a 10-15mg Osta run I would say plus tons of other benefits like less pain or higher tolerance I don't know, incredible endurance, skin / hair is positively affected - my hair is growing like wild fire. Boners in the AM and some random boners like a frigin 18 yr old. It gets better the longer you take it. Its a wicked GDA too. I was using 3-6 caps a day. It will be a staple until BLR makes it better - when i am not running anything stronger.
    Thanks for the review bro.
    It makes me proud to hear Follidrone 2 so often compared to SARMs and PHs. Making a legit natural anabolic is exceptionally hard. Plus on top of Follidrone being anabolic and burning fat it has so many other benefits some of which you mentioned.
    I just started taking it again and I dont plan on ever stopping.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    5 months of FD2 @ age 49 and its on par with a 10-15mg Osta run I would say plus tons of other benefits like less pain or higher tolerance I don't know, incredible endurance, skin / hair is positively affected - my hair is growing like wild fire. Boners in the AM and some random boners like a frigin 18 yr old. It gets better the longer you take it. Its a wicked GDA too. I was using 3-6 caps a day. It will be a staple until BLR makes it better - when i am not running anything stronger.

this has pretty much sold me on this product.. in 2 months when I am done with school and wedding planning I will be using this prob 3 bottles straight.

18. I have one bottle that I plan on cracking first thing for the new year.... should I expect anything with only one bottle, lol... most likely will have to invest in at least 2-4 more. Sounds like using this product continuously for months is best route.

19. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    I have one bottle that I plan on cracking first thing for the new year.... should I expect anything with only one bottle, lol... most likely will have to invest in at least 2-4 more. Sounds like using this product continuously for months is best route.
    I started seeing a difference in 2 weeks. just didn't want to stop. and most places have a buy 2 deal.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

20. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    I have one bottle that I plan on cracking first thing for the new year.... should I expect anything with only one bottle, lol... most likely will have to invest in at least 2-4 more. Sounds like using this product continuously for months is best route.
    For sure there is benefit with one bottle but most people see the benefits and dont want to stop. Plus there is alot that happens in the 5-8 week period that you would miss. No reason not to use it for 1 bottle but you will likely want more once you start.

21. Somewhere during the 2nd bottle of FD 2 you'll notice some major morning wood. Seriously, it is definitely a pump product in more ways than one.

22. so how do you guys dose if you lift early am on empty stomach?

23. Quote Originally Posted by WolfJFlywheel View Post
    so how do you guys dose if you lift early am on empty stomach?
    Honestly I dont do well and some others dont do well with FD2 without some food in the tank. The hypo makes me dizzy.
    Others take 2 caps, empty stomach and go train with 0 issues.
    Youll have to feel it out bro.
    Try 1 cap, empty stomach and see how you do, Maybe bring some gatorade incase you feel dizzy or off.
    If all is well you can take before training on empty stomach.

I recommend at least 1 cap pre training but 2 is even better.
    But as long as you get the 3 caps per day in youll see the effects of the product.

We just like the acute effects of the quercetin/niacin, epicatechin and ecklonia which all have great acute effects.

24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Honestly I dont do well and some others dont do well with FD2 without some food in the tank. The hypo makes me dizzy.
    Others take 2 caps, empty stomach and go train with 0 issues.
    Youll have to feel it out bro.
    Try 1 cap, empty stomach and see how you do, Maybe bring some gatorade incase you feel dizzy or off.
    If all is well you can take before training on empty stomach.

I recommend at least 1 cap pre training but 2 is even better.
    But as long as you get the 3 caps per day in youll see the effects of the product.

We just like the acute effects of the quercetin/niacin, epicatechin and ecklonia which all have great acute effects.
    thanks brundel. ill keep that in mind

25. i run folidrolone with alpha xt + super strength laxogenin and sns-x gel and i feel ****ing legendery
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:44 PM
  2. Kbayne testing out Follidrone
    By kbayne in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 06:05 PM
  3. Halfhumans Follidrone log
    By halfhuman in forum Black Lion Research