FOLLIDRONE 2.0
FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research



Price: $49.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 8 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 8 reviews

Submit New Review

FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Just got received mine in the mail, along with AlphaMax xt... just need to decide which to run first. Doing them separately to see how I react to each product. Which should I go with first???
    Def Follidrone.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  2. 5/5


    I've been running Follidrone 2.0 for around 5 months and having the greatest results of my lifting career. I keep recommending to my friends and we altogether ordered more than 30 bottles!

    My first few days on FD2 were pretty bad because of getting severe headaches caused by hypoglycemia but later on I was able to train fasted with FD2 and alpha-yohimbine in the system.

    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

    Noticed effects from me and my friends:

    - increased sweating
    - increased strength
    - increased endurance
    - increased glycogen storages (muscle fullness)
    - increased musle mass
    - I feel like it also increased the capacity to tolerate hydrogen ionts (lactic acid) during lactic anaerobic activities
    - sick pumps when dosed with carbs pre-workout or when training with "full' glycogen stores
    - people comment on my physique and ask me what I am on

    - in the begining I would feel both golfer's elbows (I used to "suffer" from those a year ago), everything is good now
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

    Let me tell you about my and my sparing's progression curve. It usually goes rapidly up and then you hit a plateau. What plateau my friend ? I feel like we both are making those gains and keep hitting PR's every week. I used FD2 for both dieting and "bulking". I didn't lose any strength during my cut. For instance I would do bench press 5 sets for 8 reps with 2min rest with 90kg. After 10 weeks I went from 88.6kg to 95kg bodyweight and we now perform "same" bench press sets with 105kg. Squats went from 8 rep max with 100kg to 130kg. But I didn't train legs more than once a week because of cycling a lot during summer.

    My advice would be if you plan on using FD2 do so with EATING. It's not bad for a cut but it shines at caloric surplus.

    BLR thank you for an awesome product!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BorisF View Post
    I've been running Follidrone 2.0 for around 5 months and having the greatest results of my lifting career. I keep recommending to my friends and we altogether ordered more than 30 bottles!

    My first few days on FD2 were pretty bad because of getting severe headaches caused by hypoglycemia but later on I was able to train fasted with FD2 and alpha-yohimbine in the system.

    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

    Noticed effects from me and my friends:

    - increased sweating
    - increased strength
    - increased endurance
    - increased glycogen storages (muscle fullness)
    - increased musle mass
    - I feel like it also increased the capacity to tolerate hydrogen ionts (lactic acid) during lactic anaerobic activities
    - sick pumps when dosed with carbs pre-workout or when training with "full' glycogen stores
    - people comment on my physique and ask me what I am on

    - in the begining I would feel both golfer's elbows (I used to "suffer" from those a year ago), everything is good now
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

    Let me tell you about my and my sparing's progression curve. It usually goes rapidly up and then you hit a plateau. What plateau my friend ? I feel like we both are making those gains and keep hitting PR's every week. I used FD2 for both dieting and "bulking". I didn't lose any strength during my cut. For instance I would do bench press 5 sets for 8 reps with 2min rest with 90kg. After 10 weeks I went from 88.6kg to 95kg bodyweight and we now perform "same" bench press sets with 105kg. Squats went from 8 rep max with 100kg to 130kg. But I didn't train legs more than once a week because of cycling a lot during summer.

    My advice would be if you plan on using FD2 do so with EATING. It's not bad for a cut but it shines at caloric surplus.

    BLR thank you for an awesome product!
    Solid review, great progress on weight / fat loss whilst increasing strength.

  4. I will always have a bottle of Follidrone 2.0 on hand.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BorisF View Post
    I've been running Follidrone 2.0 for around 5 months and having the greatest results of my lifting career. I keep recommending to my friends and we altogether ordered more than 30 bottles!

    My first few days on FD2 were pretty bad because of getting severe headaches caused by hypoglycemia but later on I was able to train fasted with FD2 and alpha-yohimbine in the system.

    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

    Noticed effects from me and my friends:

    - increased sweating
    - increased strength
    - increased endurance
    - increased glycogen storages (muscle fullness)
    - increased musle mass
    - I feel like it also increased the capacity to tolerate hydrogen ionts (lactic acid) during lactic anaerobic activities
    - sick pumps when dosed with carbs pre-workout or when training with "full' glycogen stores
    - people comment on my physique and ask me what I am on

    - in the begining I would feel both golfer's elbows (I used to "suffer" from those a year ago), everything is good now
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

    Let me tell you about my and my sparing's progression curve. It usually goes rapidly up and then you hit a plateau. What plateau my friend ? I feel like we both are making those gains and keep hitting PR's every week. I used FD2 for both dieting and "bulking". I didn't lose any strength during my cut. For instance I would do bench press 5 sets for 8 reps with 2min rest with 90kg. After 10 weeks I went from 88.6kg to 95kg bodyweight and we now perform "same" bench press sets with 105kg. Squats went from 8 rep max with 100kg to 130kg. But I didn't train legs more than once a week because of cycling a lot during summer.

    My advice would be if you plan on using FD2 do so with EATING. It's not bad for a cut but it shines at caloric surplus.

    BLR thank you for an awesome product!
    You sold it for me! I know what I am asking for Christmas! lol

  6. @BorisF
    Great review brother. Those gains are insane! (approx 14lbs) is a legit gain for pretty much anything.
    Like Ive been telling people....eat eat eat and the "anabolic" side of FD2 will really shine through.
    Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review
    Thanks for suggesting it to people you know
    and thanks for the support. Its reviews like this that really inspire me to continue to do what Im doing.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
  7. 5/5


    This is my 3rd. order for Follidrone 2.0
    This is the BEST Natural supplement I have ever take in my 35 years of weight training.
    Previous uses (8 weeks) I average a 2% drop in body fat and gained 2 pounds on a semi clean diet at best and of course hitting the gym.

    There are 3 guys at the gym wanted to know what supplement I was taking.
    all 3 have done 8 weeks a love it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    This is my 3rd. order for Follidrone 2.0
    This is the BEST Natural supplement I have ever take in my 35 years of weight training.
    Previous uses (8 weeks) I average a 2% drop in body fat and gained 2 pounds on a semi clean diet at best and of course hitting the gym.

    There are 3 guys at the gym wanted to know what supplement I was taking.
    all 3 have done 8 weeks a love it.
    Wow impressive to seee another review like this... May have to give this product a go

  9. Thinking about trying it as well. Would be good in PCT

  10. 5 months of FD2 @ age 49 and its on par with a 10-15mg Osta run I would say plus tons of other benefits like less pain or higher tolerance I don't know, incredible endurance, skin / hair is positively affected - my hair is growing like wild fire. Boners in the AM and some random boners like a frigin 18 yr old. It gets better the longer you take it. Its a wicked GDA too. I was using 3-6 caps a day. It will be a staple until BLR makes it better - when i am not running anything stronger.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    5 months of FD2 @ age 49 and its on par with a 10-15mg Osta run I would say plus tons of other benefits like less pain or higher tolerance I don't know, incredible endurance, skin / hair is positively affected - my hair is growing like wild fire. Boners in the AM and some random boners like a frigin 18 yr old. It gets better the longer you take it. Its a wicked GDA too. I was using 3-6 caps a day. It will be a staple until BLR makes it better - when i am not running anything stronger.
    Thanks for the review bro.
    It makes me proud to hear Follidrone 2 so often compared to SARMs and PHs. Making a legit natural anabolic is exceptionally hard. Plus on top of Follidrone being anabolic and burning fat it has so many other benefits some of which you mentioned.
    I just started taking it again and I dont plan on ever stopping.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    5 months of FD2 @ age 49 and its on par with a 10-15mg Osta run I would say plus tons of other benefits like less pain or higher tolerance I don't know, incredible endurance, skin / hair is positively affected - my hair is growing like wild fire. Boners in the AM and some random boners like a frigin 18 yr old. It gets better the longer you take it. Its a wicked GDA too. I was using 3-6 caps a day. It will be a staple until BLR makes it better - when i am not running anything stronger.

    this has pretty much sold me on this product.. in 2 months when I am done with school and wedding planning I will be using this prob 3 bottles straight.

  13. I have one bottle that I plan on cracking first thing for the new year.... should I expect anything with only one bottle, lol... most likely will have to invest in at least 2-4 more. Sounds like using this product continuously for months is best route.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    I have one bottle that I plan on cracking first thing for the new year.... should I expect anything with only one bottle, lol... most likely will have to invest in at least 2-4 more. Sounds like using this product continuously for months is best route.
    I started seeing a difference in 2 weeks. just didn't want to stop. and most places have a buy 2 deal.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    I have one bottle that I plan on cracking first thing for the new year.... should I expect anything with only one bottle, lol... most likely will have to invest in at least 2-4 more. Sounds like using this product continuously for months is best route.
    For sure there is benefit with one bottle but most people see the benefits and dont want to stop. Plus there is alot that happens in the 5-8 week period that you would miss. No reason not to use it for 1 bottle but you will likely want more once you start.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  16. Somewhere during the 2nd bottle of FD 2 you'll notice some major morning wood. Seriously, it is definitely a pump product in more ways than one.

  17. so how do you guys dose if you lift early am on empty stomach?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by WolfJFlywheel View Post
    so how do you guys dose if you lift early am on empty stomach?
    Honestly I dont do well and some others dont do well with FD2 without some food in the tank. The hypo makes me dizzy.
    Others take 2 caps, empty stomach and go train with 0 issues.
    Youll have to feel it out bro.
    Try 1 cap, empty stomach and see how you do, Maybe bring some gatorade incase you feel dizzy or off.
    If all is well you can take before training on empty stomach.

    I recommend at least 1 cap pre training but 2 is even better.
    But as long as you get the 3 caps per day in youll see the effects of the product.

    We just like the acute effects of the quercetin/niacin, epicatechin and ecklonia which all have great acute effects.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Honestly I dont do well and some others dont do well with FD2 without some food in the tank. The hypo makes me dizzy.
    Others take 2 caps, empty stomach and go train with 0 issues.
    Youll have to feel it out bro.
    Try 1 cap, empty stomach and see how you do, Maybe bring some gatorade incase you feel dizzy or off.
    If all is well you can take before training on empty stomach.

    I recommend at least 1 cap pre training but 2 is even better.
    But as long as you get the 3 caps per day in youll see the effects of the product.

    We just like the acute effects of the quercetin/niacin, epicatechin and ecklonia which all have great acute effects.
    thanks brundel. ill keep that in mind

  20. i run folidrolone with alpha xt + super strength laxogenin and sns-x gel and i feel ****ing legendery

  21. Quote Originally Posted by freakstar View Post
    i run folidrolone with alpha xt + super strength laxogenin and sns-x gel and i feel ****ing legendery
    Pretty nice stack there. Is it your first time running any of them?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Pretty nice stack there. Is it your first time running any of them?
    i have run ep1c with some extra laxogenin but that stack man kicks way better ,i have great pumps and so much veins its incredible and i am just use them 5 days .

  23. I'm very excited to read these reviews as I just got a bottle of FD2. As one of the original testers and users of OG Folli, I know how well that product worked. Starting another round of PHAT and my FD2 today.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by freakstar View Post
    i have run ep1c with some extra laxogenin but that stack man kicks way better ,i have great pumps and so much veins its incredible and i am just use them 5 days .
    As a vasodilator Follidrone 2 really shines.
    I see veins I never knew I had.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  25. Brundel are you providing any Follidrone 2.0 for logs these days? I recently purchased a bottle myself to give it a shot but I have been reading many logs and 8 weeks seems to be the way to go plus I might even want to try a larger dosage than 3/day. I am an ex PH and steroid user (ended up quitting cause side effects were not worth it in my opinion) so I can actually compare it to something people hold as the anabolic standard. Depending on how this bottle goes I might log the results anyways but I would definitely take it upon myself to test out the results and give a good comparison if I could get a second bottle from you (Id get a 3rd myself to be able to do 5 caps/day for 54 days). Additionally my training protocol is very different than most people so I might be able to give you some cool facts that others missed (I do bikram yoga 3 to 4 times a week for 60mins each session which is an incredibly challenging aerobic/anaerobic and mental challenge and 1 to 2 heavy upper body gym days a week).

    My main goals with this log would be to improve my recovery time, improve my endurance, improve vascularity and shred as much fat as possible while maintaining muscle mass or maybe even gain some (I actually have been recomping for the past 4 months after I returned to working out from a 2 year hiatus brought upon by injuries stemming from steroid cycles and irresponsible lifting).

    Let me know if this is something you would be interested in. Either ways this looks like a very promising supplement from what I can tell and I am excited to see the results!

  26. Just got four more bottles
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log

  27. Quote Originally Posted by luckylefty811 View Post
    Just got four more bottles
    I have ordered 2 more and plan to keep running for another 2-3 months. for a total of a 5-6 month run.

  28. @brundel

    Is Follidrone 2 and Letrone both safe to use prior to drug an alcohol test.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hazard12 View Post
    Brundel are you providing any Follidrone 2.0 for logs these days? I recently purchased a bottle myself to give it a shot but I have been reading many logs and 8 weeks seems to be the way to go plus I might even want to try a larger dosage than 3/day. I am an ex PH and steroid user (ended up quitting cause side effects were not worth it in my opinion) so I can actually compare it to something people hold as the anabolic standard. Depending on how this bottle goes I might log the results anyways but I would definitely take it upon myself to test out the results and give a good comparison if I could get a second bottle from you (Id get a 3rd myself to be able to do 5 caps/day for 54 days). Additionally my training protocol is very different than most people so I might be able to give you some cool facts that others missed (I do bikram yoga 3 to 4 times a week for 60mins each session which is an incredibly challenging aerobic/anaerobic and mental challenge and 1 to 2 heavy upper body gym days a week).

    My main goals with this log would be to improve my recovery time, improve my endurance, improve vascularity and shred as much fat as possible while maintaining muscle mass or maybe even gain some (I actually have been recomping for the past 4 months after I returned to working out from a 2 year hiatus brought upon by injuries stemming from steroid cycles and irresponsible lifting).

    Let me know if this is something you would be interested in. Either ways this looks like a very promising supplement from what I can tell and I am excited to see the results!
    Sorry i missed this. At this time we are not running any fd2 logs.
    Preparing to run some trials of new stuff. But there are tons of reviews up all over. Let us know how the run goes! Im an ex aas user and i love this stuff. Its obviously not comparable to anadrol or a something but its really solid. As far as natural anabolics go this is as stout as they come.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  30. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    @brundel

    Is Follidrone 2 and Letrone both safe to use prior to drug an alcohol test.
    Oh yah. All of our products will pass a drug test.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  2. Kbayne testing out Follidrone
    By kbayne in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 05:05 PM
  3. Halfhumans Follidrone log
    By halfhuman in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 469
    Last Post: 07-13-2014, 04:07 PM
  4. NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ
    By brundel in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 2030
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:03 AM
  5. Follidrone log
    By kisaj in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 04:35 PM