FOLLIDRONE 2.0
FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research



Price: $49.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 10 total reviews.
Rated: 4.6 out of 5 Read all 10 reviews

Submit New Review

FOLLIDRONE 2.0

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    What does this even mean
    Drunken irish gibberish - probably about another post.


  2. Would this be safe to use just starting out on TRT? Should i wait until later ti use, and will this have any impact on my TRT/bloodwork for it?

  3. Going to start FD2 in a couple of weeks. Been on a low carb diet with tremendous success. 15 pounds lighter, mostly from my waistline. Can I stay low carb on FD2?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by grovemule View Post
    Going to start FD2 in a couple of weeks. Been on a low carb diet with tremendous success. 15 pounds lighter, mostly from my waistline. Can I stay low carb on FD2?
    You definitely can but first few weeks could be rough...I always crave carbs a lot during the beginning of a run. Maybe think about putting your carbs around your workout and let the FD 2.0 do its thing
    Black Lion Research Rep

  5. Ok. Thanks

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    Would this be safe to use just starting out on TRT? Should i wait until later ti use, and will this have any impact on my TRT/bloodwork for it?
    Starting TRT I would give it 3 weeks to see how you react to the TRT.
    What kind of TRT are you getting ready to start?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Starting TRT I would give it 3 weeks to see how you react to the TRT.
    What kind of TRT are you getting ready to start?
    After reading up a bit turns out i am on a horrible protocol at the moment, was prescribed 200mg/1ml Test Cyp every other week. Have follow up blood work for just before my scheduled 3rd injection. I decided to ride it out for the first two injections at every other week and will be sure to speak with the Dr. fairly firmly to see about changing to every week before outright dropping him.

    If i can, i want to stay with him as insurance is covering it and its cheap as all get out. $7/mth at an equivalent of 100mg/week.

    No AI or hcg etc at this time, he stated he wanted to wait for blood work on how i respond to treatment first.

    I have taken quite a few supplements in my life (all legal) to the end results of just a lighter wallet. Would love to get something that actually works, but not interfere with my treatment.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    After reading up a bit turns out i am on a horrible protocol at the moment, was prescribed 200mg/1ml Test Cyp every other week. Have follow up blood work for just before my scheduled 3rd injection. I decided to ride it out for the first two injections at every other week and will be sure to speak with the Dr. fairly firmly to see about changing to every week before outright dropping him.

    If i can, i want to stay with him as insurance is covering it and its cheap as all get out. $7/mth at an equivalent of 100mg/week.

    No AI or hcg etc at this time, he stated he wanted to wait for blood work on how i respond to treatment first.

    I have taken quite a few supplements in my life (all legal) to the end results of just a lighter wallet. Would love to get something that actually works, but not interfere with my treatment.
    Thanks for the info.
    Personally I would wait to see how you respond to what the Dr. is prescribing. $7 bucks a month is pretty good! wants you get your blood work back you might be able to work with him. Be honest that you want to put on muscle and if a little higher test level is possible and safe. Might ask if he will monitor your estrogen as well. Just don't sound reckless.

    You want to make sure your TRT is set. you don't want something interfering with it.

    Really need to know your numbers and what your goal at the time maybe.

    I know this is not what you wanted to hear but be patient. just want to make sure the TRT is doing what you and the Dr. agree on before introducing anything else in the mix.

    You could always do something cheap and unlikely to interfere with your TRT like D3 and ZMA in the meantime.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    Would this be safe to use just starting out on TRT? Should i wait until later ti use, and will this have any impact on my TRT/bloodwork for it?
    Totally safe to use on TRT. Im on TRT and use Follidrone regularly.
    Great addition and it wont effect labs at all.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  10. Quote Originally Posted by grovemule View Post
    Going to start FD2 in a couple of weeks. Been on a low carb diet with tremendous success. 15 pounds lighter, mostly from my waistline. Can I stay low carb on FD2?
    You CAN but I suggest really watching it. Make sure to have carbs around dosing and keep some gatorade or glucose tabs handy.
    If you feel a bit sluggish take a couple tabs.
    I know of some guys who go low carb and have 0 issues. I also know guys who have hypoglycemia sides with moderate carbs so....youll have to gauge for yourself.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Totally safe to use on TRT. Im on TRT and use Follidrone regularly.
    Great addition and it wont effect labs at all.
    @Epyon There you go!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    After reading up a bit turns out i am on a horrible protocol at the moment, was prescribed 200mg/1ml Test Cyp every other week. Have follow up blood work for just before my scheduled 3rd injection. I decided to ride it out for the first two injections at every other week and will be sure to speak with the Dr. fairly firmly to see about changing to every week before outright dropping him.

    If i can, i want to stay with him as insurance is covering it and its cheap as all get out. $7/mth at an equivalent of 100mg/week.

    No AI or hcg etc at this time, he stated he wanted to wait for blood work on how i respond to treatment first.

    I have taken quite a few supplements in my life (all legal) to the end results of just a lighter wallet. Would love to get something that actually works, but not interfere with my treatment.
    Yah this is bad. Ignorant Dr. Unfortunately this is super common. General practitioners just dont have the education to know how to do this right.
    I do .5ml or 100mg every third day. Keeps me at about 800ng/dl without the need for an AI. Plus the frequent dosing keeps things stable.
    1x200mg shot gives you a huge spike and then 80% of the time youll have next to 0 test. After maybe 5 days youll be sub 200ng/dl
    By the time you go to do another shot youll have been in female ranges for 3 weeks. TERRIBLE.

    Might want to consider talking to a different Dr.
    Look around for a TRT dr.
    Or find an online clinic.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  2. Kbayne testing out Follidrone
    By kbayne in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 05:05 PM
  3. Halfhumans Follidrone log
    By halfhuman in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 469
    Last Post: 07-13-2014, 04:07 PM
  4. NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ
    By brundel in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 2030
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:03 AM
  5. Follidrone log
    By kisaj in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 04:35 PM