Awards
Product information

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4/5

Presentation 5/5: 1st Class..! Love the packaging the bottle came in. Nice clean readable labels..!

Ease of Use 5/5: As per directions, take 1 cap, twice a day. Cant get any easier.

Positve Effects 5/5: increased vascularity. Noticeable fat loss around mid section. While using 11 K Test along with
proper diet & workout regimen, In 28 days I lost 3lbs on the scale, and lost a total of 1" around my waist & naval.
Also seemed to somewhat improve my sleep. I tend to wake up 4 to 5 times per night, and on this, most of the
month, i was only getting up 2 to 3 times.

Negative Effects 4/5: Did not negatively effect libido, but seemed to effect erection quality.

Value 4/5: I received the bottle for free in exchange for doing the log, so the value was excellent. Considering the
bottles retail for about $50.99 on Nutri's website plus there are some 15% rep codes. Not bad considering the
positive effects it offers, its definitely worth it. But if you want to run it at higher doses like i did, it would get expensive.

Overall 4.5/5: I give it a 4.5 out of 5.

ADDITIONAL BREAKDOWN FOR THOSE THAT ENJOY DETAILS

Positive Effects
Endurance: Yes Definite Increase in volume of sets
Fat Loss: Yes, Lost 1/2" off my waist, chest is leaning out
Mood: Seem calmer while on this.
Muscle Hardness: Yes. Definitely harder
Size Increase: Forgot to take arm & chest measurements, so i can't say for sure.
Strength: Yes. Slightly up last 4 weeks
Sweating: Yes. Increase in sweating @ the gym & at night
Vascularity: Yes. Definite increased, veins are popping all day

Negative Effects
Erection Quality

Neutral Effects
Acne: None
Aggression: No increase in aggression
Blood Pressure: No issues, I take my BP every week
Cardio Function: No negative effects
Hair Loss: No hair loss.
Libido: No negative effects.
smith_69
NutraChem
NutraTeam

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
4/5

final review:

pros-
1) easy to notice the benefits of reduced cortisol, i was always calm and relaxed even in stressful situations
2) weight/fat loss, it was nice seeing changes on scale and in mirror
3) increased strength, endurance at higher doses (4-5 caps), less rest time between sets/exercises

cons-
1) acne breakouts at higher doses
2) joint discomfort at higher doses even while taking cissus and fish oil, feels like when you take too much erase/arimistane
3) price

overall i'd rate this product 4.5 or 4.75 out of 5,
easy cycle to run, mild sides (almost none at lower doses), only drawback would be price (got 2 bottles for free, paid $43 for third bottle)

will definitely run this again in the future

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thanks fro running the log bro and the feedback, we appreciate it