BURN Xtreme 90ct

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im coming near the end of a bottle of Burn Xtreme. Have had fantastic results. The energy kick you get from it right off the bat is intense. 1 cap is almost too much at first. After taking it for a few days it starts to smooth out a bit. But the energy is still there just doesnt hit you so hard right off the bat. I started weighing 215 and ive dropped down to 203-206 depending on what time of day it is. I went from 16.4% body fat about a month and a half ago to 11.9% now. And im not done yet. The diet hasnt been the cleanest either (it helps that the job i work makes me expend a tremendous amount of energy so i have trouble getting enough calories). All in all im very impressed with every Nutraceutical Innovations product ive tried. Top notch products from a top notch team. From my experience with them and their products they've found themselves a loyal customer.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Im coming near the end of a bottle of Burn Xtreme. Have had fantastic results. The energy kick you get from it right off the bat is intense. 1 cap is almost too much at first. After taking it for a few days it starts to smooth out a bit. But the energy is still there just doesnt hit you so hard right off the bat. I started weighing 215 and ive dropped down to 203-206 depending on what time of day it is. I went from 16.4% body fat about a month and a half ago to 11.9% now. And im not done yet. The diet hasnt been the cleanest either (it helps that the job i work makes me expend a tremendous amount of energy so i have trouble getting enough calories). All in all im very impressed with every Nutraceutical Innovations product ive tried. Top notch products from a top notch team. From my experience with them and their products they've found themselves a loyal customer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

burn xtreme is a strong stim with decent appetite suppression. I went the 1st 10 days on just 1 cap per day, and 2 caps is the most I will need. the other great thing about burne xtreme other than the really strong stim effect is value...I am a bargain hunter always looking for a good deal, at 90 caps per bottle I consider burn xtreme a very nice bargain for a really good product....I have been using for almost a month and still have a third of the bottle left, this rarely if ever happens for me with a stim product...definitely 5 stars!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I got a free sample of BURN Xtreme with an order of another product. I don't use this word very often, but WOW! I have used many stimmed preworkouts/fat burners over the years. But there have been only 3 or 4 that I can honestly give that word to.
The serving size is 1 cap. I saw that and thought, " 1 cap is for amateurs. I'm going for 2." Until I really looked at the ingredient profile. Yep. 1 cap is all it took to get my butt in gear today! About 30 minutes after dosing I started looking around the house at things I've been meaning to do, and did a couple of them. I decided to walk to the gym (not a big deal, only about a mile away), got to the gym and ran my fastest 1.5 mile yet (11:46)! Had a good chest/tricep workout and then didn't walk home. I still jogged home. And all of that was on an empty stomach with just some BCAAs! Even now, around 4 hours after dosing, I haven't crashed. I'm not as energetic, but I'm definitely not tired feeling.

I will say that there was a short 10 minute period before going to the gym when I got some chills but didn't feel my heart racing. That subsided and hasn't returned.

At a true 1 cap dose with these kind of effects, BURN Xtreme is going to be a legendary supplement! I just know it!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This product is epic. I'm almost finished with my run but it is definitely a great product to kick off any weight loss program. It's extremely versatile. It can be utilized alone or in conjunction with ephedra. In the beginning I utilized it solely alone 2x a day. I then ramped it up after a week to 3x a day with ephedra since my bf is very stubborn. I began this run in May and almost complete. Stepped on the scale recently and realized I've lost upwards 16lbs. I know it's mostly fat due to measuring different areas of my body and losing initial water weight in the beginning. I also, measure it by the amount of muscle beginning to pop that was strictly hidden. I plan to continue my regimen as if I'm still on it but the results don't lie. Great product. be careful with dosages in the early stages, this product is no joke.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Finished up my last dose of the burn extreme today and I have to say I felt it was a good run. As of today I was down 10 pounds from the start of the log. So that's a win. I dosed two pills a day for the entire log from day one. I felt the energy was good and not to overpowering so I stayed with that dosing. The first week it did take getting use to. The stim effect comes on strong the first week but settles out after. I was found taking my doses with a little bit of food helped alot with the crazy stim effects. I also felt the burn extreme helped alot to curb hunger and craving. It also increased sweating. I enjoyed dosing one pill about 30 min before a workout since I felt the hard stim effect was passed and got great focus and drive from it and a nice little burn going. All in all I would recommend to others and buy in the future.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Burn xtreme one of the best stims on the market. I started the first week with two capsules per day. My stupidity, the side effects were a little too much for me to handle. One capsule per day did the job. I was on a seven week cycle i dropped 20lbs. I started at 210lbs and ended the cycle at 190lbs.90 caps per bottle Burn xtreme is one of the best fast loss/stims on the market. Majority of the other stims on the market have 60 capsules per bottle & don't have half of the ingredients burn xtreme has. really great product and deserves 5 stars in my book but I caution everyone to start at 1 capsule per day to gauge your tolerance

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Burn Xtreme:
This product really kicked my a$$. no game, just a super strong stimulant fat burner. Its one cap, and it heats you up. I was sweating bullets doing cardio and my strides per minute were through the roof, i was flying. I used it twice via sample packets. from what I hear after a few days the intense sensation subsides to some extent which is a positive, because it was more intense then i normally would prefer.
I like more control over the amount of stims i take, so my only critique is I wish it were split into two or three caps per serve. But all in all great product. If you want hardcore fat burner, OTC, this is it!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
5/5

this was a one of a kind product . In all my years I have never took a product with such a powerful kick !!!! keep this in circulation guys !!!!!

2much4now

Awards
Hey this is probably a pretty stupid question but I want to double check as there were two burn extreme fat burners. This product is made by dymatize right? After these reviews I think I am going to have to give this a try. Thanks for the great reviews!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Hey this is probably a pretty stupid question but I want to double check as there were two burn extreme fat burners. This product is made by dymatize right? After these reviews I think I am going to have to give this a try. Thanks for the great reviews!
No it is not made by dymatize.

2much4now

Awards
What is the company name as I am trying to find it to buy.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is the company name as I am trying to find it to buy.
Nutra Innovations NutraChem

Also you could always read the name following the word "manufacturer" at the beginning of this thread...

2much4now

Awards
Wow. I'm new to this forum and on mobile it doesn't show up as a clicks be link. My bad. Thanks for the help though.