TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

This is exactly what the Non-Stim Category needed. Very simple yet comprehensive PWO with pumps and endurance in mind to help the user towards their goals no matter what season.

Taste: 5/5
Watermelon Limeade, or Pineapple Strawberry....BOTH!!!
Killer taste combinations as there is a fruit punch option as well

Mixability: 4/5
Mixes instantly and easily. Light foam at the top but doesn't hinder a darn thing! Seems a little cloudy but I leave a 4 here so I dont look like a bot

Effectiveness: 5/5
Veins start filling in 15-20mins post drinking. I dont sip this as I want it down the hatch on the way to the gym. Few sets in the skin starts to get tight but about 25mins into my workout is when it picks up the pace. My accessory lifts are booming with this addition and I couldn't be happier. Usually I run Primary and Secondary lifts and too much pump would hinder that but not a problem in the least here. Extremely noteworthy addition.

Value:5/5
You just cannot beat this supplement for its price. Why waste the time and effort grabbing and playing chemist at home when this product is priced around $0.70 a serving.

I honestly am more than impressed and grateful for the opportunity to try this product out that I have now even ordered several tubs for myself. Its so versatile that I couldn't resist and easily will last me the summer!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I've tried many pres and I have to say this easily ranks in with my top 3.

Excellent taste, you will gulp it down and wish you had a reason to put another scoop in your shaker, delicious!!!

Mixability was great, I combine it with Modern Creatine and both blend perfectly.

Value is another strong note. Especially when on sale. Any product where you get optimally dosed ingredients for $1 a serving or less is a good deal in my book.

My performance on this product was on point and even though it's stim free the huge pump you feel induces a very strong mind-muscle connection that I felt gave excellent focus.

Those looking to train without stimulants will love this because you can really toss weights around without being all amped. If you do love the amped effect you have the ability to pop an inexpensive caffeine pill or other stim before using this product.

I really love this product and will definitely pick up additional tubs!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

I've been lucky enough to try all 3 flavors of Max REPS. First of all, like most of you, flavor isn't important to me -- results are. That said, this is one of the best tasting supplements I've ever used.

Watermelon Limeade - a clear #1 that is incredibly light and refreshing. The watermelon flavor is just a hint at most and pairs perfectly with the limeade. I actually loathe watermelon flavored anything and I love this. So take that into consideration.

Pineapple Strawberry - #2 - a good blend of both flavors that is equally light and refreshing and it's hard for me to decipher either flavor individually, but the mix is very well done. Nothing can touch that watermelon limeade flavor, though.

Fruit Punch - #3 - If you've had Modern Pre, you can expect it to taste similar but with a bit more tartness due to the ingredients. Fruit punch is the oldest flavor around and I generally don't care for it after years and years of drinking it. I will say that USP Labs did a great job with flavoring this, though. The other 2 flavors outrank it because of how good they are; not how bad this is (if that makes sense). I'm still going to use this one significantly less often, but if I were to pick up a fruit punch anything, this one is well done.

As for the effects -- the energy, stamina and pumps are second to none. I like to pair it with a caffeine cap and 1 tab of Bronkaid for the stims, but I've used that combo for about 6 years now and know what it does. The energy on this stuff is just wonderful and again, the pumps are exactly what you'd hope for with the ingredient panel on this. No need to double scoop whatsoever -- 1 is perfect and makes this cost-effective and last a solid time.

Ever since I have tried this, this has been my go-to pre-workout.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

MaxReps+NO3 Review
I've stacked this with both a stimmed fat burner and 1 scoop Modern Pre. No, not at the same time! Separately, separately... I have not used MaxReps without stims because I just don't roll that way. But anyhow, MaxReps stacked with anything=great!

Taste--5/5
As I said earlier in the thread, this is one of, if not the best, tasting supp I've ever used! Most of the time I just dump a scoop of PWO in my mouth and chase it with water. I can't bring myself to do that with MaxReps! The initial slight sweet watermelon flavor followed by the tart lime is just too good to waste! I've been mixing it in 16oz of water and the taste is damn nigh perfect. I like that the lime is more pronounced than the watermelon and that it has the clean, tart finish of a strong limeade instead of a sweet melon-flavored drink.
Pineapple-Strawberry is still quite good being tangy up front and finishing with a smooth berry flavor. But I think I prefer the Watermelon Limeade!

Ingredient Profile--5/5
It's simple. It works. Based on just looking at the label I would've only given this a 3 or 4 prior to using it. But as simple as this profile is, there's magic in that combination of 4 ingredients!

Mixability--4/5
I gotta give it a 4 somewhere! A scoop of MaxReps in 16oz water mixes almost completely in 2-3 seconds. But no matter how long I sip or let it sit, there is always grains at the bottom. Anywhere from 1/16 tsp or less. This is obviously not a big deal: add water, swish, drink. It won't stop me from buying more!

Effects--5/5!
This is what really matters. And wow, I'm impressed! Vascularity is improved over a workout without MaxReps, but more impressively, my muscles are bigger! The same shirt hangs differently with MaxReps than it did without MaxReps. I am also consistently pumping 2-3 more reps per set than I was before!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Mixes easily. Some grain remains, but all in all mixes well. Taste is tremendous. Not overwhelmingly strong or sweet, just really good. Pumps are phenominal, large dosage of citrulline and nitrates. No stims which is really nice to be abpe to control on your own. This will be in my arsenal for a while.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Fruit Punch & Watermelon Limeade both taste fantastic.
A high dose of citrulline and nitrates give it a perfect 1-2 combo for a non-stim category pre-workout. The vitamin C helps with nitrate tolerance and build up. Simple Effective and to the point. Not to mention it settles very easy on the digestive tract.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Works beyond expectation. Gets you through the tough intense sessions - feeling good. Tastes delicious - no annoying mediciney after taste. Mixes right up. This is definitely a keeper!

BANE44

Awards
5/5

Taste: pineapple strawberry is refreshing flavor, I actually look forward to drinking it.

Results: Very good solid pumps. The muscle endurance MaxREPS gave me was quite impressive. I usually prefer heavier weight with lower reps, but this stuff has me me experimenting with higher rep sets. Just a strong feeling all the way through the sets.

Conclusion: MaxREPS delivered for me, increased weight, increased reps, and some seriously solid pumps.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
5/5

My review is a little different. You see, I'm an "Average Joe", not a bodybuilder. Maybe someday I'll be swole like y'all. But today I'm just looking for something to help me in my goals of cutting a little fat and adding a little muscle, every day.

I should also tell you that I'm a bit of a stim junkie. I drink 6-8 cups of coffee a day and never feel any energy from it, nor headaches if I quit. So when I look for a pre-workout, I usually stick to products like Jack3d and C4 Neuro.

TASTE: Shockingly good. This is THE BEST tasting pre-workout I've ever had. I'd actually drink this stuff all day if I could. I don't like super sweet stuff, and I've found 15oz to be the right amount of water for me.
* Watermelon Limeade - Limeade with just a hint of watermelon. Super refreshing.
* Pineapple Strawberry - I wasn't so sure about this one. As it turns out, I like it equally as well as WL. A little prickly pineapple to spice up the strawberry. Again, refreshing and tasty.
* Fruit Punch - OK, I have to be honest here. I really don't like fruit punch. So many supplements use it, that the smell of the flavor usually makes me gag. But this one surprised me and is very good. Would I buy it again? Probably not. But it was really good for FP.

MIXABILITY: Perfect. Mixes with a light shake, no gritty residue. Pretty much what I've come to expect from USPLabs.

EFFECTS: I felt nothing after taking MaxREPS. No jitters, nothing crazy. This is totally different than what I was used to with Jack3d and C4.
*Pump - I definitely noticed a bit more pump in my arms after my first workout. Nothing crazy. I was using C4 Neuro just prior to MaxREPS. If I had't been using anything, the increased pump would probably be more noticeable.
*Endurance - Here's where MaxREPS shines the brightest. I felt like I was able to do just a fraction of an additional rep on my normal moves. At the end of my typical routine, I'm usually gassed with C4. With MaxREPS, I added an entire extra round. Then I decided to give MaxREPS a try with cardio. OH MY LORD! This stuff is rediculous for cardio. I felt like I could go forever. Moral of the story - this ain't no regular pre-workout...

STACKABILITY: Off the charts. Like I said, I like my stims. I've tried stacking with AmnoLIFT, Jack3d and ModernPre. Have to admit, both Jack3d and ModernPre are strong options. In the end, I settled on a modified version of MidwestBeast's "recipe". I use 1 scoop MaxREPS + 200mg Caffeine + 25mg Ephedrine + Beta Alanine + COP. I lowered the caffeine from 400mg because I would feel gassed partway through on 400mg.

Overall, I'm hooked. I'll be using MaxREPS every day until USPLabs comes out with the next best thing.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

MaxReps+ Review

This was my first Pre WO ever so I don't have anything to compare it to. I received this as a bonus for ordering 3 tubs of USPLabs Protein. Free is great but if it doesn't help, one won't use it. I have been using it with great success. I owe it to USPLabs to give their product a review. I'm currently going to be testing other sample products in comparison, but in the back of my mind, I feel strongly that I may be revisiting for another Tub. It's a really great product.

Taste--5/5
The Watermelon Limeade is like a liquid sweet tart, and I absolutely love the taste of it. It's quite refreshing.

Ingredient Profile--5/5
It isn't the kitchen sink like I have seen on other Pre WO's but what it does have is ample proven ingredients based on my research and use of individual supplements making my own Pre WO. Arginine for one has always been a staple.

Mixability--4.5/5
It seems to have been exposed to moisture because it clumps in the tub, but that doesn't really matter because it mixes well. At the end and has been stated in other reviews, it does have a bit of sediment in the end. That doesn't really concern me.

Effects--5/5!
After using this Pre for a while now, I have discovered two scoops work best for me, and the effects are incredible! I am definitely able to push harder through my workouts with aggression; energy, and focus.

Overall Score: 4.875 :)

My daily mixture for this Pre is:

1 generous cup of stove top brewed espresso. Sip on that for about half an hour.
Mix Creatine in with MaxReps+ (It's just convenient to dose my daily Creatine with the Pre, not effecting any outcome of the Pre)

This is why I think I prefer this Non-Stim Pre because I add my own caffeine.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Mixability--4.5/5
It seems to have been exposed to moisture because it clumps in the tub, but that doesn't really matter because it mixes well.
I've actually noticed this too. I think the seal on some tubs is a little weak. I've opened some and they are fine, others are like a solid brick when I open them. That said, it breaks back apart easily enough with the scoop. In a high humidity location, it tends to build a crust on top between uses.

When I get a tub that's not clumpy on opening, I put the powder in a ziploc and then put the ziploc into the container. That seems to prolong the time before it starts to clump.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!
Saw this thread and got all excited, then saw the date. :puppy_dog_eyes:

But yes, bring this back!! Got another early access text, saw it wasn't for MaxReps, meh. Whatever

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Saw this thread and got all excited, then saw the date. :puppy_dog_eyes:

But yes, bring this back!! Got another early access text, saw it wasn't for MaxReps, meh. Whatever
Man I did see that theres a free gift included.....I wonder if......

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I did see that theres a free gift included.....I wonder if......
Creatine. It's always creatine. But deep down you already knew that.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup some reason the cucks got rid of it and keep adding Amino flavors...unreal. Prob. the best pump product on the market.
I'm told with what's coming the pump department will be not only blown away, but no other company will have a profile to come close. I think it should be worth the wait but I'm getting anxious!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm told with what's coming the pump department will be not only blown away, but no other company will have a profile to come close. I think it should be worth the wait but I'm getting anxious!
Hadn't heard this. Timeframe?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hadn't heard this. Timeframe?
You know how these companies build excitement for a release, could be days or months.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established