Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product information

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have notice today about ignit3 is you definitely have to dose as far from food as you can to really feel the effects of it... Today took it 20/30 min before I ate breakfast and the effects were definitely diminished

Demination

Demination

Awards
5/5

I take an hour after I eat breakfast and get a huge rush. Def feel the thermogenic properties and sweat more. This does give me alot of energy!! Ignite cuts may appetite for about 3-4 hours and then i pop 2 more to take the full dosage. I give it out to a bunch of my friends and they like it alot. Bravo Olympus!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I take an hour after I eat breakfast and get a huge rush. Def feel the thermogenic properties and sweat more. This does give me alot of energy!! Ignite cuts may appetite for about 3-4 hours and then i pop 2 more to take the full dosage. I give it out to a bunch of my friends and they like it alot. Bravo Olympus!
That's not a bad idea to take the first dose after breakfast

J

josun

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Took 5 caps vary clean energy. i was in a really good mood. The Appetite suppression was something else. And i definitely felt pretty warm thru out the day

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
That stuff is no joke. Buzzing after 3, couldn't imagine 5 at once

Demination

Demination

Awards
Thats exactly how i feel. I love it becuase I know exactly when it kicks in. I built up to 4 caps at one time. Hoorah!

R

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
5/5

At 3 caps, it takes about 30~40mins for me to feel a sudden surge in energy. The focus was amazing, and I felt extremely motivated to do my fasted training in the morning, this must've been from the Eria Jarensis Extract & J. Regia Extract.

I've taken Rauwolscine from various sources before, and some have been bunk and some have actually worked. The Rauwolscine in IGNIT3, I felt it was genuine and at a good dosage despite being in a proprietary blend because I felt the strong thermogenic and mood effects from it that I would normally get from a genuine source.

For a stimmed fat burner, one of the biggest plus for me is the caffeine content... The caffeine content I felt is just right. It's not too high, compared to other fat burners in the market. Making it at 180mg (3 caps) in the morning, and 120mg (2 caps) in the afternoon. This allows me to maybe stack it with other products that contain some little caffeine without being stimmed out. This creates flexibility, allowing other people to stack IGNIT3 with other products.

I'm also a fan of an ingredient... sesamol which is also an ingredient found in EvoMuse's BRITE but not in any other popular fat burners to my knowledge. So that is also a huge plus for me.

The price is very much affordable if you catch it on sales which they often have. And even if it isn't on sales, the price is still pretty damn good considering its unbeatable profile compared to other fat burners.

Really a product worth deserving of 5/5... based on personal anecdotal effects and an effective comprehensive profile

Now I can't wait to see what OL will come out with a non-stimulant fat burner!

K

keithbishop

Awards
3-2 dosage left me with some stomach issues.

2-2-1 dosage has been fine.

I got a very quick response to my email on the matter. Greatly appreciated.

I like it enough that I got my wife started on it. She is on week 2 and is already seeing results.

I have a week or so left on mine, but am leaning out.

I will stack IGNITE3 next time (EvoMuse Epitome or PES Shift) and am looking forward to trying a stim free version.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3-2 dosage left me with some stomach issues.

2-2-1 dosage has been fine.

I got a very quick response to my email on the matter. Greatly appreciated.

I like it enough that I got my wife started on it. She is on week 2 and is already seeing results.

I have a week or so left on mine, but am leaning out.

I will stack IGNITE3 next time (EvoMuse Epitome or PES Shift) and am looking forward to trying a stim free version.
Good feedback. Thanks! My wife and her friends have really taken to this as well.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
3/5

I went through 2 bottles (one in April and one in July). Tried different solo dosings from 3+2 to 4 pwo with a scoop of Elix1r or Alphamine which gave me the best cardio workouts ever. I used to drink Elix1r or Alphamine intra workout.

So when it comes to me this thing kicked in at around 30-40 minutes after ingestion. I dosed in advance but when combining with other products I woulndn’t wait. It’s just a huge kick. Later on when stacking I would do so right before warming up.

I will rate the product when used SOLO.

Apetite suppression 0/5: Ignit3 does nothing to me at all in this department
Energy 4/5: Smooth and clean. I remember going to bed few times after taking 2 caps. But great energy during activity. Towards the bottom of the bottle I felt the urge to stack with something.
Effectiveness in fat loss 4,5/5: Helped me while cutting. Attained my lowest body fat % while preserving muscle mass.

Other noticed effects (didn't matter to me):

- Especially with the first bottle I found myself to pee a lot without drinking more water.
- Increased pain tolerance during activity
- No palpitations at all
- Goose bumps
- Feeling cold even when sweating a lot
- Cold hands
- Mood elevation

Value 3,5/5: Given what this product provided for me I wouldn't buy again for the listed price.
Overall:3,5/5

Unfortunately I am forced to run Ignit3 with another product that provides appetite suppression. However I do recommend Ignit3 to my friends to give it a shot and see what it brings them so they can make their own judgement.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

This stuff is not for the weak. I have been using it for a week alone and have dropped 2 pounds with no changes to diet, training, or cardio. I dose 3 in the morning and 2 caps 6-8 hours later.
There is no need for additional caffeine or stims because this packs a punch and gives you plenty of energy.
Fatloss has been kicked up a notch and my body is sweating like crazy for AM cardio. Highly suggest this, Another great product from OL

Reactions: GNO
JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will start Ignit3 first of August and possibly use the first 3 caps PWO with Hydro3 and Ep1c.

I haven't decided yet if to continue with Test1fy or take a break until September when I'm planning to start a cycle.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ignite is no doubt a strong fat burner in my book. I've had a bottle for the past month. I live in Savannah, GA which already feels like the heat of being on 2-3 caps of ignite before you actually dose. I haven't been able to get past three caps in a day without wanting to vomit and live in a fridge. I see a quick minus in bloat as soon as I add this in. I love its effects, and if I want to do an October cut, I might be able to use in regards to heat and not ruining nice work clothes.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is not for the weak. I have been using it for a week alone and have dropped 2 pounds with no changes to diet, training, or cardio. I dose 3 in the morning and 2 caps 6-8 hours later.
There is no need for additional caffeine or stims because this packs a punch and gives you plenty of energy.
Fatloss has been kicked up a notch and my body is sweating like crazy for AM cardio. Highly suggest this, Another great product from OL
Were you running at maintenance calories when using product or deficit.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Deifict. I am around 1600 kcals
I have been running on 1900Kcals per day using this for past 3 weeks, i lost 2.75lbs week 1, 1.25lbs week 2 and another 2.75lbs for week 3 and will update on what loss is from the 4th week being a month on using this product, also 1900Kcals for workout days whilst my Sunday rest day is around 1000Kcals.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have been running on 1900Kcals per day using this for past 3 weeks, i lost 2.75lbs week 1, 1.25lbs week 2 and another 2.75lbs for week 3 and will update on what loss is from the 4th week being a month on using this product, also 1900Kcals for workout days whilst my Sunday rest day is around 1000Kcals.
6x a week 1600
Sunday = 3,500-4,500 depending on feel and how I look. Somedays I got up to 5,000
Usually baseline by wednesday/thursday after the large refeeds.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cold sweats this stuff is giving me are unreal ! On Monday I took 2+2 caps, same yesterday and this morning I took 3 caps pwo with 2 Hydro3, 1EU & 1 LJ. As for taking it pwo can't say much, I miss CU but I'll have to settle with it for now.

Energy is good, lasts about 6-7 hours per dose. Focus/mood is upbeat but I believe it's too early to say anything about appetite suppression. I'll wait and see how it performs on this subject.

Seems good overall.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
The cold sweats this stuff is giving me are unreal ! On Monday I took 2+2 caps, same yesterday and this morning I took 3 caps pwo with 2 Hydro3, 1EU & 1 LJ. As for taking it pwo can't say much, I miss CU but I'll have to settle with it for now.

Energy is good, lasts about 6-7 hours per dose. Focus/mood is upbeat but I believe it's too early to say anything about appetite suppression. I'll wait and see how it performs on this subject.

Seems good overall.
For PWO i have been stacking with High Volume, or Hydro3, and on leg days only 1 scoop of mesomorph, i have to be careful with timing of meso though because to close together causes major over stimulation and shakiness

K

Killcure666

Awards
I took all 5 out of a sample packet today preworkout this morning and WOAH!!! I'm still buzzing. Super clean energy and focus, borderline euphoric when I felt it come on.

As others have said the appetite suppression is potent & I usually have a ravenous appetite.

I will definitely be ordering a couple bottles of ignit3 right now for my next cut!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect time to do it with the 50% off Labor Day sale:dance:

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Some questions!
Are in bulk for about two months, I will have another month (total 3 months)
Then I pass to a normal calories for about one month, and then return to make 3 months bulk.
It makes sense to take Ignit3 during the normal calories?

C

CJNator

Awards
Some questions!
Are in bulk for about two months, I will have another month (total 3 months)
Then I pass to a normal calories for about one month, and then return to make 3 months bulk.
It makes sense to take Ignit3 during the normal calories?
Yea go for it, you won't see anything dramatic though. Why would you want to throw it in your maintenance month?

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Yea go for it, you won't see anything dramatic though. Why would you want to throw it in your maintenance month?
I try to give a "metabolic shock" ... not to accustom the body to the surplus of calories ... not to jam the the hormone leptin ...
such as when you are in deficit .... occasionally from "metabolic shock", or through cheat meal or refeed or full diet break for two weeks.
What do you think?

C

CJNator

Awards
I try to give a "metabolic shock" ... not to accustom the body to the surplus of calories ... not to jam the the hormone leptin ...
such as when you are in deficit .... occasionally from "metabolic shock", or through cheat meal or refeed or full diet break for two weeks.
What do you think?
Honestly I wouldn't worry about "metabolic shock" when going into maintenance calories. Our body's are effective when it comes to regulating itself unless it's severely compromised. Even then the body does what it can. If I were you do what you're going to do but also keep your cardio consistent throughout your bulk months and maintenance month. Also eat "healthy" macros or what some people say "bro food". I hope I answered your question correctly.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I wouldn't worry about "metabolic shock" when going into maintenance calories. Our body's are effective when it comes to regulating itself unless it's severely compromised. Even then the body does what it can. If I were you do what you're going to do but also keep your cardio consistent throughout your bulk months and maintenance month. Also eat "healthy" macros or what some people say "bro food". I hope I answered your question correctly.
This was the pattern I had in mind!
1° month +5% tdee
2°month +10% tdee
3° month +15% tdee
4° month tdee (maintenance calories)
5° month +10% tdee
6° month +15% tdee
7° month +10% tdee
8° month tdee (maintenance calories)

and then decide whether to go to ReComp, or where, all to understand and evaluate at the right time!
This was my idea!

C

CJNator

Awards
1° month +5% tdee
2°month +10% tdee
3° month +15% tdee
5° month +10% tdee
6° month +15% tdee
7° month +10% tdee

and then decide whether to go to ReComp, or where, all to understand and evaluate at the right time!
This was my idea!
It's looks fine, I'd only go for 2 months since I gain fat easily then maintenance but that's me. It seems like a good plan.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
1° month +5% tdee
2°month +10% tdee
3° month +15% tdee
5° month +10% tdee
6° month +15% tdee
7° month +10% tdee

This was my idea!
I feel two week diet breaks as a way to reset, balance hormones e.g. allow for leptin and t3 to recover would be more beneficial than 1 day carb ups or short duration re-feeds. i will be slowly moving up to maintenance as well starting next week and then start re-introducing cardio, heavy bag work e.g. 15 mins 3 times per week to maybe 30-45 mins 4-6 times per week whilst increasing calories to prevent re-bound in fat gain from my Eggs and Steak and PSMF which i have been on for the past 8-9 weeks.

I may go back on Ignit3 as well due to it being effective after i get through 2 tubs of bloodshred raw. I will prob be getting a tub of UK/ EU alphamine to bridge gap in time for when my current hydroxyelite runs out and due to the slight delay in bloodshr3d.