GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product information

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
El1xir, hmm. Has a very nice profile, as you can see. But the thing most would like to know is, DOES IT WORK.

Well I personally can say yes. I either take it as a coffee replacement or at mid-morning when the cold air in my office starts to make me fall asleep and lose concentration.

I've even started to put it in warm water like a warm cider to sip on.

Results most would like to know:
Focus/Alertness = 10
Taste = 7 wish there was a coffee flavor

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
El1xir, hmm. Has a very nice profile, as you can see. But the thing most would like to know is, DOES IT WORK.

Well I personally can say yes. I either take it as a coffee replacement or at mid-morning when the cold air in my office starts to make me fall asleep and lose concentration.

I've even started to put it in warm water like a warm cider to sip on.

Results most would like to know:
Focus/Alertness = 10
Taste = 7 wish there was a coffee flavor
Thanks for the feedback man! Happy to hear it's helping you get thru the workday.

I'll pass that flavor suggestion along : )

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Have heard it mentioned a few times now, but hadn't seen a profile yet -- gonna go dig that up right now.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My favorite of the new OL products.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This is one of the best things I've taken for calm focus and concentration. There is a definite increase in productivity, reading speed and retention, and I don't have the tendency to jump from doing one thing to another like on other stims.

Effectiveness: 5/5. This really raised the standard for what I thought a "focus" product could do.

Taste:4/5 The more I drink it the more I like the taste. I've definitely formed a positive association between the taste and the affects.

Mix-ability: 3/5 This mixes great when you figure out what not to do. If you shake it like crazy it creates a permanent foam on top that tastes awful and makes drinking more difficult. Just swish it around slowly for a while and it will mix. Also has a tendency to clump and stick to the sides of your bottle/shaker cup etc.
Overall effectiveness is really all I care about. And it definitely shines there.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
The taste is almost a cinnamon flavor I like it tho Effectiveness is 100% on. It's crazy how focused I became with this as I put in another post I wish I had this back in college

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
The taste is almost a cinnamon flavor I like it tho Effectiveness is 100% on. It's crazy how focused I became with this as I put in another post I wish I had this back in college
Tastes like cinnamon apple cider to me. Next time round I'm gonna heat it up and use it instead of coffee in the AM.

Focus and alertness are on another level for sure. The best thing for me is that the galant seems to really prolong the effects too.