• Legend!
  • Established
Product information

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
5/5

me again, I am glad you run this and stacked it with erase pro+, initially I run it on solo, the main thing I have noticed is the effect on fat, this helped me not only to get mass, lean mass but to shred fat %, byt the end of the 2nd week and the beginning of the 3rd it kicked in pretty hard and I was feeling the pump (I was taking it pre wo 30min before my pre wo meal) and immediately as post wo, so by the time I was in the gym I was pumped :)

First week it gave me some nausea if taken with empty stomach then my body got use to it, it has also food partitioning effects and thats good, take it with your bigger carb meal and you will be amazed by the pump and fullness!

I was able to shred fat and to get lean mass and my log show all the results as proof.

comparing with the old ABE, to me this kicked in faster and this has fat shredding properties that the old one doesn't have, at least this is how it treated me.

so fullness, food partitioning effects, lean mass, fat shredding, what else you want from a product? obviously this has to be taken along with a correct diet and a hard training otherwise its not going to deliver all 100%

I stacked it with erase pro+ and it was a great stack, I would suggest running this for at least 8 weeks :) I run this for 12 weeks and I had no problems at all.

and again PES did something special :)