TEST1FY PRO (60 Servings)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product information

CJNator

Awards
So I took it for a little bit more then three weeks due to GI issues but still had a good run with it in my pct.

Taste: Not going to get into that due to everyone knowing it isn't too pleasent.

Mixability
Not too bad but not too good.

Experience
Well I definitely leaned out while on it, around the week 3 mark I started feeling the DHAA so that definitely needs to be ran for longer. My energy, confidents, libido, etc... was definitely risen a good amount.

Overall
Great test booster but the taste and GI would turn some people away. Price was definitely reasonable due to the ingredient content.

Reactions: GNO
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
4/5

As we already know, the flavor definitely leaves something to be desired. This is the only reason I didn't rate it with 5 stars. However you eventually grow accustomed to it, and learn the best way for you personally to chug it down. For me, it's 2 scoops with 4oz cold water and a shot of Bailey's espresso liqueur.
I am using this product to assist in PCT, and it has been noticeably beneficial to my recovery. The drop off in strength and muscle fullness from coming off cycle has been much less drastic this time, and I would like to attribute that to the addition of Test1fy Pro.
I actually wish this wasn't only produced as a limited run; I would definitely buy more for future cycles.

CJNator

Awards
As we already know, the flavor definitely leaves something to be desired. This is the only reason I didn't rate it with 5 stars. However you eventually grow accustomed to it, and learn the best way for you personally to chug it down. For me, it's 2 scoops with 4oz cold water and a shot of Bailey's espresso liqueur.
I am using this product to assist in PCT, and it has been noticeably beneficial to my recovery. The drop off in strength and muscle fullness from coming off cycle has been much less drastic this time, and I would like to attribute that to the addition of Test1fy Pro.
I actually wish this wasn't only produced as a limited run; I would definitely buy more for future cycles.
Yea the flavor takes time to grow on, I just split the dosage to dilute it. I'd only get it if they exclude the foskolin. Not worth the GI issues for me. Also yea it definitely helps in the pct department, I can only hope the capped testify doesn't have foskolin.

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
I've recently ordered some of their tab/capsule version - which isnt test1fy pro its simply just test1fy ..

looking at the formulas i can see straight away the couple of ingredients that are missing from the capsule form are ForsLean, KN03, MACA , Vit C and a couple of others ..

i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Cap form ASWELL as the powder form ? from what i can see the ingredients that would require us to use this product are all still there in the same amounts - so is the capsule essentially just a stripped back more cost effective version of the product?

the prices in the UK are as follows ;
Test1fy Pro - £59.99 ( roughly $80 with the new ****ty Brexit exchange rate )
Test1fy ( caps ) - £40 ( $54 )

obviously a fair bit of difference there - granted being in the UK these are distributors prices - i do order from Nutriverse mind and get the capsules shipped across the pond as its more affordable ( paid around £32 per bottle of the caps ) but due to the weight of the test1fy pro tub the shipping goes crazy.. which is why im trying to compare

i'm new to this forum but not new to bodybuilding forums so - hi all :) appreciate any feedback

Lee

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
5/5

the product starts to kicks in at about 2nd week, relatively quick for a test booster, also you can experience libido spikes in the first week :) in my case was really pronounced and the hunger also increased

no particular "mirror improvements" to be honest, I was expecting something more from a point of view of mass but what it did was applying a great leaning out effect, I was following a diet so it was coming from the diet too but I would say this product helped a lot

strength was also improved and sense of well being was there all the time

pretty happy with it, I would buy again :)