Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just started yesterday and I have 2 tubs...just reserving this space to get 1st review in.:cool2:

I will say it mixes really well and the taste is very nice!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
5/5

Never thought this flavor combo would work for me, but it grew on me
Used pre work out, during and post workout
Used the day after several times to help offset DOMS, and for me this it helped
There is no chalky taste, after bite or any grit.
A few shakes or just letting the product dissolve for a few minutes works, no special shaker cup needed.
I have used BCAA's before, most were over priced, under dosed or so over flavored. If you want a cotton candy supplement, go to the boardwalk.
If you want a product that works, high count of quality ingredients, very good taste and in my opinion worth every penny,

Dieselade is your answer. Reviews are out there and mine backs this claim up

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
5/5

First impression : Dieselade cherry limeade flavor : Taste was amazing . Probably the best BCAA I have ever tasted . I noticed the difference from the first sip compared to others on the market . The 4g of leucine 2g of glutamine 2g of valine and 2g of isoleucine are perfectly intertwined to make this product unique . Also in the mix we have magnesium and potassium , a prop blend of l cit , d-ribose , dl-phenylalanine , {pineapple enzyme complex} , papain . Just listed the main ingredients that i like the most ! Serving size is 17.5 grams = 1 scoop . Directions mix 12 to 14 oz water into shaker with one scoop i wont lie i used 10 oz of water and 1.25 scoops .
Post workout impression : I noticed firstly that the workout seemed easier as I began consuming Dieselade about 15 minutes prior to my workout . short work out but very fast paced and high intensity focused on biceps and triceps and chest . For max pumps .
I would purchase this atleast 3 or 4 tubs at a time . As BCAA have always been a staple for me . This product has shined in every way . I highly recommend this to everyone who uses bcaa products. If you never tried them nows the time !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First impression : Dieselade cherry limeade flavor : Taste was amazing . Probably the best BCAA I have ever tasted . I noticed the difference from the first sip compared to others on the market . The 4g of leucine 2g of glutamine 2g of valine and 2g of isoleucine are perfectly intertwined to make this product unique . Also in the mix we have magnesium and potassium , a prop blend of l cit , d-ribose , dl-phenylalanine , {pineapple enzyme complex} , papain . Just listed the main ingredients that i like the most ! Serving size is 17.5 grams = 1 scoop . Directions mix 12 to 14 oz water into shaker with one scoop i wont lie i used 10 oz of water and 1.25 scoops .
Post workout impression : I noticed firstly that the workout seemed easier as I began consuming Dieselade about 15 minutes prior to my workout . short work out but very fast paced and high intensity focused on biceps and triceps and chest . For max pumps .
I would purchase this atleast 3 or 4 tubs at a time . As BCAA have always been a staple for me . This product has shined in every way . I highly recommend this to everyone who uses bcaa products. If you never tried them nows the time !
a little stronger than I like it, but nice just the same!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Last week I tore my Bicep, so that has limited my workouts basically to legs only this week.

Monday - Leg Press +
Tuesday - Tread Mill 35 minutes
Wednesday - Squats (86 reps) +
Thursday - Tread Mill 36 Minutes
Friday - Squats (100 reps) +
Saturday - Am Tread Mill 36 minutes - PM Elliptical 40 minutes

I have taken my Get Diesel DIESELADE everyday this week Both Interim Workout and Before Bed. Two things stick out to me my the almost total lack of DOMS and the ease of effort during cardio I'll explain, I don't like cardio, but I like to look good, eat a few extra calories and want to live to see my Grand Children grow up, so I do it!! And I normally after three leg workouts in one week I would not be able to walk. DIESELADE is the real deal !!

I like supplements that work and this does that, but when they taste amazing, mix well and are a Great Value that is an added Bonus. Get Diesel DIESELADE does all that and More!!! Get Some !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't be fair for me to rate my own product, so I won't rate it. I will say I have avoided BCAAs since 2005 bc they didnt mix well, tasted like acid and shampoo and now taste like acid, shampoo and candy.

Dieselade doesn't even smell like ammonia and perfume like other bcaas, even the natural ones stink. Dieselade smells like some type of cupcake mix, and taste very smooth. Catches you off guard bc natural usually means "hardcore tree bark suck it up."

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Dosage: 10/10 This is the ONLY supplement/product that I've tried that works according to directions. Directions 1 scoop and that is all that I needed. I'd have to increase the dose beyond what the direction advised on every other supplement/product that I've tried in order to either match what the label claims or somewhat match what label claimed.

Effectiveness: 10/10 I rated effectiveness on the following: DOMs and endurance. I destroyed a heavy squat session and no DOMs was felt. Sipping on DIESELAID prior and during my workouts greatly increased my endurance. Lack of time was the only reason why I left the gym.

Taste: 10/10 At first I didn't like the taste ONLY because I am used to artificial flavors. However, after couple days, I feel in love with the taste. I could sip on DIESELAID all day long. The natural flavor Cherry Limeade is delicious. I can easily drink with 8oz up to 30oz of water. And doesn't taste like a wet dog like other BCAAs that I've tried.

Mix-ability: 10/10 Barely any powder left over. Mixes very easy and can easily do so with a spoon.

Value: 9/10 Tub comes with 30 scoops. Amazon sells for $32..90 / $1.10 per serving (not including S&H). Get Diesel sells $31.95 / $1.07 per serving (not including S&H). I would have given 10/10 if price was under $1.00 a serving because I'd go thru 2 tubs a month.

Overall : 9.8/10 I am a believer. I've have real world proof that this product works. This is the only product that I logged and then purchased on my own. Speaking of purchasing....I will keep DIESELAID as my only performance supplement staple.

Thank you again to and Chuck Diesel and Get Diesel for opportunity to log the DIESELAID. Thank you all for following my log. I had a great time and best log experience I've had to date. For those who haven't seen my log and would like to, here is link http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277489-datsthat-dieselade-all.html

Edit: I don't know if this is related to Dieselaid or not but I have not had any cramps/muscle spasms since week 1. Nothing else has changed in my diet. Only thing different is addition of 2 scoops Dieselaid daily plus increases training intensity.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
^^ Good feeback. Also the Value is there at 8g per serv BCAAs. Most products don't come close in grams of BCAAs per 30 servings (240g in DIESELADE). Cost per gram of DIESELADE online is about 12.5 cents. As low as and lower than most of the artificial, shampoo and acid tasting BCAAs.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Best tasting BCAA ever! It tastes just like Cherry 7-UP!!! It's definitely worth it because you get so much, and my recovery has been so awesome!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonna keep this short and sweet: Dieselade delivers what it promises. It's a fully-dosed, great-tasting naturally sweetened BCAA at a reasonable price. It mixes well, tastes and smells great, causes no gi distress or other weird sides, and promotes recovery with the best of them. Even dieting very slowly this month, muscle recovery between sessions was e****lent.

Most of the quality BCAA supps out there can usually be found for sale in the $20s range, so at ~$32/tub you are paying a few dollars extra, but for anyone looking to strip more artificial colors and sweeteners out of their life you know this often comes at a premium. BUT - I would say Dieselade delivers on the premium end of that deal.

It treated me great the entire log, and I wouldn't hesitate recommending it to anyone looking for a natural BCAA. This is one that DELIVERS!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cliff Notes: Simply incredible recovery, all natural flavors and sweeteners! BUY THIS NOW!!!!

Mixing: 10/10
Very little to no sediment.

Taste: 10/10
At first use you realize that it doesn't taste like artificial sweetener. We have all been forced to use sucralose and acesulfame K with other supplements. We trained our tastebuds to accept this as "sweet" and acceptable. Since DIESELADE has no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners you tend to say "Hey! What's this!" This is a much better alternative!

Effectiveness 10/10
No supplement can completely cure DOMS and recovery is a function of your volume, conditioning, diet and genetics. I can tell you with certainty that recovery was faster than normal.

Sides
None. Easy on the stomach and GI system.

Cost
Some BCAAs are lower cost but you get what you pay for. I'm such a believer in this that I just purchased 4 additional tubs. I plan on using DIESELADE as my daily intra workout drink.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4/5

Taste

Kiwi Strawberry - Right away the Kiwi is very overpowering to the strawberry. For those who love Kiwi this will be a hit. From first sip to last gulp you only get a small touch of strawberry. The amount of kiwi to strawberry is a 80/20 ratio. Even using more water than suggested on the label you will get a good sense of kiwi. The flavors could be complimented better, but you get no artificial flavoring. The flavors are not so strong its taking away from the product or sipping on the beverage during or around a workout. Not bad, but not the best I have had. For what you are getting (no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners) it will get the job done and grow on you.

Mixability

No issues at all. Literally 10 seconds of shaking and it was totally dissolved. The only gripe I have is the amount of foam. You will get a good inch thick of foam even after the product does settle. Besides that no clumps were noticed. The product was starting to mix just touching the water. The powder is incredibly light.

Formula

4g of Leucine per scoop which is a high amount to stimulate MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis).
- Electrolytes to help aid endurance during training.
- 8g of Total BCAA's per serving and 2g of Glutamine a Serving
- Small prop blend including Citrulline Malate to aid performance, endurance, and prevent lactic acid build up during training.

While this is a very basic formula, it covers a high end of BCAA's per serving and additional ingredients to help increase performance during training.

Pro's:
- Pharmaceutical grade fermented BCAAs
- No artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors
- Strong Kiwi Flavor
- 8g of BCAA's per scoop (4g Leucine)

Con's:
- Small amount of Strawberry Flavor
- Has a thick amount of foam
- Small prop blend may turn some away at bottom of profile

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I agree. Kiwi does dominate which I hated at first because im not a fan of Kiwi anything. Test batches strawberry was dominant. What I end up doing is mixing 1.25 scoops in 60oz water in jug and then i taste more strawberry.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best BCAA ever! Been taking it for a few weeks now and my recovery has been great. I switch between both flavors because I have one in my car and one at home. Chuck did an awesome job with both flavors!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best BCAA ever! Been taking it for a few weeks now and my recovery has been great. I switch between both flavors because I have one in my car and one at home. Chuck did an awesome job with both flavors!
I agree! I'm even using a tiny amount to flavor the water I'm drinking. Win-win for me.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried the cherry limeade flavor twice so far and really enjoyed the flavor. Cherry dominates overall and don't detect too much line flavor.

Overall for a stevia sweetened product, it's got an excellent flavor. Heads above the Xtend free flavors I've tried.

Any new flavors on the way Chuck? Pineapple possibly?! :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried the jerry limeade flavor twice so far and really enjoyed the flavor. Cherry dominates overall and don't detect too much line flavor.

Overall for a stevia sweetened product, it's got an excellent flavor. Heads above the Xtend free flavors I've tried.

I didn't know they had Jerry Limeade flavor. Is it salty?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've tried the cherry limeade flavor twice so far and really enjoyed the flavor. Cherry dominates overall and don't detect too much line flavor.

Pinapple is scheduled for 2017. I have 3 new ones being perfected for June or July 2016 hopefully...but then again it took 8 months just for Cherry Limeade. I am not big on doing a lot of flavors bc then I start playing into this epidemic of ppl using products based on flavors first and I feel sports nutrition should always be results driven. I do understand BCAAs are more mainstream tho.

Thanks for the feedback. I think anyone that doesn't like these must have mixed them w too little water. Like 1 scoop in 3oz of water or something...esp for no artificial sweeterns or flavors. Its hella hard to flavor BCAAs even w artifical stuff. The ones that taste great are usually very low in BCAAs per scoop or contain a hefty dose of ace-k.

A lady on Amazon said Dieselade taste like toliet cleaner or Tar!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see this on Price Plow and looks like the fellas over there were very receptive to a naturally sweetened
bcaa supplement.
Someone over there just found out he became allergic to blue #40 or whatever it is in these blue raz products.

Sports nutrition wise "workout ppl" brains haven't clicked that boiled chx and brocholi doesnt go with super artificial everything bcaas. No one eats artificially flavored brocholi.

Outside the "gain 10lbs by next tues" crowd, people dont want glowing supplements that taste like 5lbs of sugar per scoop. Sht taco bell of all ppl just eliminated all artificial flavors and sweeteners.

I see BCAAs way dif from say a preworkout which you only take on workout days, and the few that work, you don't even take a full serving (JP8x hardcore), so thats like eating a Popsicle 3 or 4 x a week. BCAAs on the other hand, the people that use them, take about 2-10 scoops a day. Thats a lot of artificial melted skittles tasting BCAAs. Go on Amazon, and search ur fav BCAAs then only read the 1 and 2 star reviews. They are all like "headaches.....stomach cramps......this stuff stained my teeth......stinks......"

But the manufactures are always quick to point out the product has 0 added sugar, or is gluten free.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Just purchased another tub, but this time the new flavor. Did you know that the empty tubs makes perfect pots for planting?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just purchased another tub, but this time the new flavor. Did you know that the empty tubs makes perfect pots for planting?
No and i grow a lot of stuff this time of yr. Ill poke some holes for drainage. Reps.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pinapple is scheduled for 2017. I have 3 new ones being perfected for June or July 2016 hopefully...but then again it took 8 months just for Cherry Limeade. I am not big on doing a lot of flavors bc then I start playing into this epidemic of ppl using products based on flavors first and I feel sports nutrition should always be results driven. I do understand BCAAs are more mainstream tho.

Thanks for the feedback. I think anyone that doesn't like these must have mixed them w too little water. Like 1 scoop in 3oz of water or something...esp for no artificial sweeterns or flavors. Its hella hard to flavor BCAAs even w artifical stuff. The ones that taste great are usually very low in BCAAs per scoop or contain a hefty dose of ace-k.

A lady on Amazon said Dieselade taste like toliet cleaner or Tar!
Thanks for the intel Chuck!

Can't wait to see the new flavors in July, and 2017 can't get here soon enough for pineapple! My all time favorite flavor.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Taste: 5/5- Amazing job considering what it is. Very smooth and crisp clean tasting. Took a minute to get used to but now I sip comfortably on it all day. Taste is more generic fruit punch flavor rather than cherry limeade but still great. Looking forward to more flavors. Pineapple sounds amazing.

Mixability: 5/5-No issues at all. Dissolves easily and completely.

Value: 5/5- A full 30 8g servings for about 25 bucks!

Other: Perfect wide mouth tub without a huge lip to trap BCAA's in the bottom. Longer scoop handle would be a plus.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
^^ thanks for trying it and the feedback. Will keep everyone posted on other flavors. They are hard to do so they wont be coming out every other month but trying 2 get three out this summer. Just can't release no garbage. Jebrook

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just tried the Kiwi Strawberry for the first time. Flavor is excellent. I like it tart with less water just as much as I like it with extra water.

With extra water the strawberry is almost milkshake like. I will give more detailed review after tub is gone.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just tried the Kiwi Strawberry for the first time. Flavor is excellent. I like it tart with less water just as much as I like it with extra water.

With extra water the strawberry is almost milkshake like. I will give more detailed review after tub is gone.
You know the guy at priceplow said it taste kinda like strawberry protein powder, i never notice that. But mofe water do bring out the strawberry

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know the guy at priceplow said it taste kinda like strawberry protein powder, i never notice that. But mofe water do bring out the strawberry
That's funny, it was the first thing I thought of when I added more water.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
No and i grow a lot of stuff this time of yr. Ill poke some holes for drainage. Reps.
Yep, that's exactly what I do... I let me 5yr old drill holes on bottom with me supervising.

Great minds think alike. Trying to upload pic but I keep getting errors saying I don't have permission.

I'll create new thread and show a some pics

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Review For The New Get Diesel Dieselade Pineapple Flavor.

Taste 4.5/5
The first thing I noticed when I opened the tub was the amazing Pineapple smell. I mixed my first scoop with about 12oz of water, the pineapple flavor is very good, not overly sweet, and not a bit tart or bitter. I have found over the last week that about 1 1/4 scoop is the perfect amount of Dieselade for 12oz of water.

Mixability 5/5
Mixing Dieselade in a shaker cup with cold water is a breeze, mixes quick with no grit or floaties. In the past flavors there was a bit of foam on top that took a minute or two to settle, I did not notice that with this formula.

Formula 5/5
This is a Premium Branch Chain Amino Acid Drink Mix, the BCAA are Fermented and in a 2-1-1 ratio.

Value 5/5
The 405 gram container is a Great Value with 45 servings per container.

This product can be used Pre - Intra or Post Workout. I have been using (2) Scoops per day (1) Intra Workout mixed with (1) Scoop of Get Diesel NOS Ether and (1) before Bed,

Pickup a Tub For Yourself, you have nothing to lose and we all like GAINS !!!!!!!!!!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rocket. I just purchased two tubs of the old Kiwi Strawberry. Thinking of the new peach flavor. Have you tried it?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Rocket. I just purchased two tubs of the old Kiwi Strawberry. Thinking of the new peach flavor. Have you tried it?
I have some but have not tried it yet, I have 3 tubs of BCAA's open now and hesitate to open another one. (am I weird?)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some but have not tried it yet, I have 3 tubs of BCAA's open now and hesitate to open another one. (am I weird?)
Lol. No. simple solution is to send me the peach and I'll "test" it for you.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The pineapple flavored dieselade is insanely good . I must have shared 5 scoops in 4 days . So far 5 people say it beats the competition's products!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Idk if this will make sense, but the peach mango taste more like straight peach mango drink, not even a BCAA product....pineapple taste like a supplement, but for some reason I drink Pineapple more.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The pineapple flavored dieselade is insanely good . I must have shared 5 scoops in 4 days . So far 5 people say it beats the competition's products!
mix 1.25 - 1.5 scoops of Pineapple Breeze in like 16 oz water and ice....shake.....let sit 5 min....shake again......welcome to the Bahamas.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
mix 1.25 - 1.5 scoops of Pineapple Breeze in like 16 oz water and ice....shake.....let sit 5 min....shake again......welcome to the Bahamas.
Yesss ! Ayahuasca flavored jellybeans as well. I had an odd question today at the gym .

How would a branched chain amino acid product enhance cardiovascular performance for somebody who Cycles competitively?