Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

First off I must disclose I am a Get Diesel Rep, But I am also a customer and regular user of this product. I have gone through about 3 bottles now of the Get Diesel E2-X supplement. I have cycled this on and off since it came out and I can tell you when I am on, my muscles feel and look harder, my vascularity is more pronounced and I just plain "Feel Good". Low Libido has never been a problem for me, but I swear it is in high gear when I am on this (ask my wife). I believe this should be a staple in any serious bodybuilders supplement plan.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

About 3 months back Chuck Diesel offered a couple bottles of Diesel's anti-estrogen supplement E2-X for my review. I wasn't familiar with the main AI in the product but was excited to give it a shot knowing Diesel's reputation. I was also excited to hear that it did not have arimistane in it because the cortisol crushing properties of that causes me major connective tissue discomfort. Inflammation simply gets out of whack. Well the AI in this actually helps control inflammation a bit so this was a huge one foot up on the rest of the estrogen control products out right now.

I am on TRT and my doctor allows me to remain at the very upper end of the normal range. So I need to use an estrogen supplement to control estrogen being that I have some pre-existing gyno from puberty. I always tend to have pretty puffy nips unless well into the single digits then things start to get better for me. Well I have to admit I was surprised by how effective E2-X was at controlling my estrogen. It really did a better job for me than arimistane ever did. Sure I got dry and creaky with arimistane but that has more to do with the cortisol control causing excess inflammation than lowering estrogen levels. However my nipples NEVER responded to arimistane the way that my nipples did to E2-X. Within 2 weeks of starting the E2-X I was shocked at how small the lumps in my nipple area got. There was a massive difference. They went down by quite a lot and tucked up under my chest at a much higher bodyfat percentage than usual. This was awesome. On top of this my knees and elbows were not a constant source of pain. That is another HUGE factor for me!

When you first start taking E2-X your urine changes color a bit then goes away. After speaking to Chuck about this he informed me that is the high quality DIM forcing my body to excrete environmental estrogens. IE bad estrogens we get from foods, plastics, and many other sources. After about a week or so the color had faded quite a bit.

I just felt good on this, I even boosted my TRT dose up to 250mg for a little while to see if the extra 100mg a week would push over the capabilities of the product and after 6 weeks of that I can honestly say that it held up like a champ!!!! As a matter of fact even at that dose I found I was able to take 2 caps the day before and of my shot, and 1 cap on other days so my pattern was 2 Friday and Saturday, 1 Sunday, 2 Monday and Tuesday, then 1 on Wednesday and Thursday, which is why it took a while to get the review up as I had not completed the bottles.

Unfortunately my Dr did not run an estrogen panel at my last TRT visit so I can not verify how low my estrogen levels were but I can say for certain that they were under control, and not crushed which is the goal. I feel very poorly when my estrogen levels are too low. You need something that balances the levels. Something that keeps the good forms of estrogen and gets rid of the bad so that you are in a healthy balance, even on cycle this should be the goal. When it came to that E2-X hit the nail on the head.

All in all this would have to be my new favorite Estrogen Management product. I would put it on par with formestane as far as favorites go, and that is a pretty big statement for me because I loved formestane!

I definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing some more of it very soon!!!!!