GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Product information

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
First thank you to OlympusLabs and and GNO for giving me a chance to log str3ngth unleashed. It was my first time logging a lax type product and I enjoyed it for the most part. Dosing was incredible easy taking two pills daily. I usually doses the first one right away upon waking up and the other one hour preworkout. In the gym I noticed an increase in pump and slight aggressive. Although I was running a bodybuilding style workout program , I did feel that by the end of the run that I could push more weight around . At home I felt constantly hungry. People did start to notice a difference in my upper body after 4 weeks on. Nothing major but was told my arms and chest were looking much bigger/fuller. The only negative side effect that I noticed. It was almost the same every day, I was constantly on the toilet with the ****s. Now that I've stops the str3ngth, they've gone alway. All in all I can see this being great during pct, I actually saved a bottle just for that. This will also be nice to run between cycles. It's hard to get a number out /5 or /10 of what I rate this since I've only ran one laxo product. I think it's def worth a try for people looking for a little extra in pct, or someone trying to stay natty. Thanks!