EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Hemovo2max
This stuff is excellent. the pumps are intense. It is a stack-able, stim free product which is always great because you have the freedom to dose how you prefer. I can say that the profile has an impressive amount of Potassium Nitrate and Hydro max. it also contain amentoflavone, so any amento-max fans out there, this is up your alley. performance wise this stuff delivers. no question. when I take this my vascularity and pumps are noticeably increased. arm days became difficult on higher rep sets due to swelling lol. I love it. I had a tub of the watermelon flavor. It tastes good, but is strong ( a negative for me). almost tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher. I was able to fix the sweetness by adding more water, and with glycerol the more water helps anyways. The mixability is good, not great. some grains were left at the bottom of my shaker, nothing too drastic. I would rank this as a top three pump product of all that I've tried. IFN did a great job on the formula and cut no corners at all.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for taking the time to provide a detailed review on the new Hemavo2 Max! We greatly appreciate it.

Your description of the effects during and after your workout were spot on. Hemavo2 Max provides some of the strongest pumps you'll ever find, in addition to some great endurance enhancement as well. As you pointed out, the flavoring is strong, which can be a plus or minus depending on your flavor preferences, but it absolutely tastes like Watermelon jolly rancher. If you're looking for other flavors, Rainbow Sherbet is my absolute favorite of the lot and tastes like a handful of skittles.

Thanks again for leaving the review and hope you continue to use Hemavo2 Max!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemovo2max
This stuff is excellent. the pumps are intense. It is a stack-able, stim free product which is always great because you have the freedom to dose how you prefer. I can say that the profile has an impressive amount of Potassium Nitrate and Hydro max. it also contain amentoflavone, so any amento-max fans out there, this is up your alley. performance wise this stuff delivers. no question. when I take this my vascularity and pumps are noticeably increased. arm days became difficult on higher rep sets due to swelling lol. I love it. I had a tub of the watermelon flavor. It tastes good, but is strong ( a negative for me). almost tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher. I was able to fix the sweetness by adding more water, and with glycerol the more water helps anyways. The mixability is good, not great. some grains were left at the bottom of my shaker, nothing too drastic. I would rank this as a top three pump product of all that I've tried. IFN did a great job on the formula and cut no corners at all.
nice, I have 2 tubs waiting to be used, I can't wait, almost opened a tub last week but figured it gives me something to look forward to in the fall

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice, I have 2 tubs waiting to be used, I can't wait, almost opened a tub last week but figured it gives me something to look forward to in the fall
I really like it. Enjoy bro!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 tubs and you haven't cracked them open yet?

What are you waiting for?! Haha

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 tubs and you haven't cracked them open yet?

What are you waiting for?! Haha
haha well I'm going on vacation the end of august, so right now I'm cutting and figured some intense pumps may get me motivated for when I get back to add some size for the winter, but I was making good progress on my cut and didn't want to get to out of hand with adding supplements

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Thanks for the great review..Amazing pump product

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This is simply the best pump product i've tried so far. Tried all the popular ones like High Volume, MaxReps, Hydro3 and now Hemavo2 Max. To be honest, i think the profile of High Volume looks better (The addition of Agmatine and Citrulline), but Hemavo2 just works better, and it works everytime. Vascularity is visibly enhanced after the first few sets, and the pump is great.
Tried the Rainbow Sherbet flavour. Not the biggest fan, but the effectiveness makes up for it.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Thanks for the great review!!!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Can't wait to compare PlasmaJet to Hemavo2

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Someone knows when it'll be available in the EU?? We're still blocked with the old version with creatine nitrate!!!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
This is a great product . This is a long overdue review, but I got the flu while logging so Didn't make it to the gym for a while then couldn't get a pump without a supplement for a little while so wanted to save it.

I give this 4/5 out of 5 I actually prefer the original Hemavol a little bit better, Think I just like agmatine in general better for pumps. But this product brings the same STELLAR/SWEET taste that you expect from hemavol/compete.. Literally some of the sweetest delicious tasting pre workouts period. I think this product has a very good formula and Is a great addition to any product. I used this with max out--- And lets just say max out delivers as well.. doesn't taste as good but gives a great bit of energy.
MAX OUT plus HEMAVO2max as a stack together is very complete and I had nothing but goood workouts from them as a stack.

MAX out isn't in this review section so I wanted to leave this review as a stack. 4.5/5!!

I am aware this is a little bit all over the place.. but just wanted to make sure I got it up.. Products deliver, Hemavo2 max taste great.. MAx out makes you sweat a ton with no crash.. Bottom line I would use these again.. and think anyone looking to try something new or that haven't tried this.. WORTH A TRY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This is a great product . This is a long overdue review, but I got the flu while logging so Didn't make it to the gym for a while then couldn't get a pump without a supplement for a little while so wanted to save it.

I give this 4/5 out of 5 I actually prefer the original Hemavol a little bit better, Think I just like agmatine in general better for pumps. But this product brings the same STELLAR/SWEET taste that you expect from hemavol/compete.. Literally some of the sweetest delicious tasting pre workouts period. I think this product has a very good formula and Is a great addition to any product. I used this with max out--- And lets just say max out delivers as well.. doesn't taste as good but gives a great bit of energy.
MAX OUT plus HEMAVO2max as a stack together is very complete and I had nothing but goood workouts from them as a stack.

MAX out isn't in this review section so I wanted to leave this review as a stack. 4.5/5!!

I am aware this is a little bit all over the place.. but just wanted to make sure I got it up.. Products deliver, Hemavo2 max taste great.. MAx out makes you sweat a ton with no crash.. Bottom line I would use these again.. and think anyone looking to try something new or that haven't tried this.. WORTH A TRY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
Excellent review!!!! Great stuff brother!!!