CONQU3R UNLEASHED (40 Servings)
CONQU3R UNLEASHED (40 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Olympus Labs



Price: $$39.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.37 out of 5 stars, based on 19 total reviews.
Rated: 4.37 out of 5 Read all 19 reviews

Submit New Review

CONQU3R UNLEASHED (40 Servings)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I have recently purchased CONQU3R and will be releasing a forum comparing it against GAT Nitraflex, and Performax Labs HyperMax.

    The consistency of the powder seems off, it is dense and clumpy as if it was exposed to moisture. Is this normal? Should I get a new bottle before writing a review?

    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 158
Size:  1.05 MB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GAINZFORDAYZ View Post
    I have recently purchased CONQU3R and will be releasing a forum comparing it against GAT Nitraflex, and Performax Labs HyperMax.

    The consistency of the powder seems off, it is dense and clumpy as if it was exposed to moisture. Is this normal? Should I get a new bottle before writing a review?

    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 158
Size:  1.05 MB
    Yes, this is normal. It is caused by the hydromax. Don't worry, it won't effect efficacy whatsoever and it still dissolves just fine in water.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  3. Thanks great product will be writing up the review shortly.

  4. why are you taking the time to review it? it's being discontinued.

  5. Are you referring to DMHA and the J. Regia Extract currently found in the product? Why is this product getting discontinued can you elaborate? There are plenty of products with J. Regia Extract and I'm unaware of the FDA making a decision on this matter.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by GAINZFORDAYZ View Post
    Are you referring to DMHA and the J. Regia Extract currently found in the product? Why is this product getting discontinued can you elaborate? There are plenty of products with J. Regia Extract and I'm unaware of the FDA making a decision on this matter.
    OL is coming out with a new pre so they're discontinuing CU
    I <3 Carbs

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    OL is coming out with a new pre so they're discontinuing CU
    Good to know thanks for the info.
  8. 3/5


    Today was my first scoop of Conqu3R. I haven't taken a pre-workout in a long time. So, thought it would hit me pretty well. But, just didn't get the kick I was expecting.

    Positives:
    Focus- 4/5
    Pump- 4/5

    Negatives:
    Energy- 2.5/5
    Taste- 2.5/5

    We take pre-workout for the energy. Today I did legs and it wasn't anything incredible that Conqu3r did to push me. I would have probably had the same energy without it as well.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Today was my first scoop of Conqu3R. I haven't taken a pre-workout in a long time. So, thought it would hit me pretty well. But, just didn't get the kick I was expecting.

    Positives:
    Focus- 4/5
    Pump- 4/5

    Negatives:
    Energy- 2.5/5
    Taste- 2.5/5

    We take pre-workout for the energy. Today I did legs and it wasn't anything incredible that Conqu3r did to push me. I would have probably had the same energy without it as well.
    We appreciate your feedback. A couple things to consider though:

    1. CU isn't an over the top stim bomb but rather a very smooth and clean pwo with loads of focus and pumps.

    2. You mentioned today was your first scoop. A full serving is two scoops. If you only did 1/2 serving, please consider giving a full dose a shot and a few workout sessions before making your final judgement.

    3. As I said, we appreciate the feedback. CU is beloved as the best all-around pwo by many, but one major thing we focused on improving in the new Re1gn is the energy/stim portion. So if CU doesn't get it done for you I'm betting Re1gn will.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  10. Highly suggest 2 scoops, or the full serving. A month straight at 5 days a week and the effects still haven't diminished. It's why I will be buying Re1gn and if I don't like it, BOGO Conqu3r Unleashed here I come! haha
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Regardless, we appreciate your feedback. A couple things to consider though:
    1. CU isn't an over the top stim bomb but rather a very smooth and clean pwo with loads of focus and pumps.

    2. You mentioned today was your first scoop. A full serving is two scoops. If you only did 1/2 serving, please consider giving a full dose a shot and a few workout sessions before making your final judgement.

    3. As I said we appreciate the feedback. CU is believed bed by many but one major thing we focused on improving in the new Re1gn is the energy/stim portion. So if CU doesn't get it done for you I'm betting Re1gn will.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Highly suggest 2 scoops, or the full serving. A month straight at 5 days a week and the effects still haven't diminished. It's why I will be buying Re1gn and if I don't like it, BOGO Conqu3r Unleashed here I come! haha
    Gonna do 2 heaps tomorrow. But, I do agree it is a clean pre-workout.

    There is no way I am going to miss Re1gn.
    Last edited by jtmass; 06-23-2017 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Addition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Gonna do 2 heaps tomorrow. But, I do agree it is a clean pre-workout.
    Agree. I also hate DMAA. I don't think it's nearly as special as it's made out to be. c
    CU is my jam!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Agree. I also hate DMAA. I don't think it's nearly as special as it's made out to be. c
    CU is my jam!
    Haven't tried DMAA PWO. Have a couple tubs of Off The Chain. But not sure about trying it. Don't want to get cracked up in the gym. DMHA was pretty god to me.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Haven't tried DMAA PWO. Have a couple tubs of Off The Chain. But not sure about trying it. Don't want to get cracked up in the gym. DMHA was pretty god to me.
    I like DMHA much better as well.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Today was my first scoop of Conqu3R. I haven't taken a pre-workout in a long time. So, thought it would hit me pretty well. But, just didn't get the kick I was expecting.

    Positives:
    Focus- 4/5
    Pump- 4/5

    Negatives:
    Energy- 2.5/5
    Taste- 2.5/5

    We take pre-workout for the energy. Today I did legs and it wasn't anything incredible that Conqu3r did to push me. I would have probably had the same energy without it as well.
    Wish I could change the rating. I just had one of the best workouts (possibly, "the best"). Took two scoops today with my EPIQ PA and I just couldn't stop lifting. Broke my PR on bench press. Did 265lbs for 6reps.

    Really sorry that I judge an awesome Pre-workout as average.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Wish I could change the rating. I just had one of the best workouts (possibly, "the best"). Took two scoops today with my EPIQ PA and I just couldn't stop lifting. Broke my PR on bench press. Did 265lbs for 6reps.

    Really sorry that I judge an awesome Pre-workout as average.
    I'm glad you had a better second round The amazing thing with CU is that it's consistent every time and never once have I crashed on it. You could try to submit a new review but not sure it will allow it.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Wish I could change the rating. I just had one of the best workouts (possibly, "the best"). Took two scoops today with my EPIQ PA and I just couldn't stop lifting. Broke my PR on bench press. Did 265lbs for 6reps.

    Really sorry that I judge an awesome Pre-workout as average.
    I figured you would like it MUCH better at 2 scoops. Glad you had a good session!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I'm glad you had a better second round The amazing thing with CU is that it's consistent every time and never once have I crashed on it. You could try to submit a new review but not sure it will allow it.
    Yes. No crash. But just beautiful and consistent energy. I loved it. But flavour rating remains the same. Is it bitter coz of Theacrine?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I figured you would like it MUCH better at 2 scoops. Glad you had a good session!
    Thanks man. I am now more stoked about Re1gn.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Yes. No crash. But just beautiful and consistent energy. I loved it. But flavour rating remains the same. Is it bitter coz of Theacrine?


    Thanks man. I am now more stoked about Re1gn.
    Conquer UL doesn't have Teacrine and it's probably the heavy dosage of active ingredients that people
    say that it doesn't taste good but I haven't tried so I can't really comment on the taste but the new PW Re1gn
    does have Teacrine in it's profile.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Conquer UL doesn't have Teacrine and it's probably the heavy dosage of active ingredients that people
    say that it doesn't taste good but I haven't tried so I can't really comment on the taste but the new PW Re1gn
    does have Teacrine in it's peofile.
    Yeah. I was wrong. No Theacrine. I started adding around 12oz of water and it doesn't taste as bad.

  21. I love CU Krushed Kandy !

  22. Can conqu3r and re1gn be used in conjunction with thyroid boosters?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Can conqu3r and re1gn be used in conjunction with thyroid boosters?
    Yes, most likely.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NO Xplode (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-16-2016, 05:17 AM
  2. Ragnarok Ultra (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 11:51 AM
  3. NAG (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:46 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:55 AM