SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Picked up the mango on the NP deal. First workout was great! Energy was good with no jittery high and no crash. Focus was on point. Flew through my workout, then spent more time on traps and shoulders because I wasn't ready to leave! Think I've found my new favorite stimmed pre! Legit product from a first rate company!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
5/5

5/5

Best preworkout I have had since DS Craze in the focus department which says a lot. Definitely best pre on the market currently. On top of that the pump is just as good or better than non-stim pump focused standalone products so conqu3r is definitely the most all-in-one product currently available. Nothing needs to be added except possibly creatine which is dirt cheap.

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
5/5

focus , endurance, and pump ...ive forgotten to take rest periods herculean stuff

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Would have liked to give this a 4.5. Krushed Kandy is my favorite out of the three I've tried (Mango, Straw Kiwi, and KK). It tastes like cotton candy for sure. I'll note that all flavors are better with 3g of bulk cit mal added. Gives it a little more "depth".

The effects are great. I drink this approximately 30 minutes before my workout. Once I get in there and get a set or two under my belt, it really kicks in. It literally has me jumping around the gym. Time between sets is shorter. Focus and drive are great. Awesome pump on a fasted session.

Olympus Labs has an amazing pre that stands up against anything on the market. I'll be using this one for awhile!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Krushed Kandy – Olympus Labs reformulated Conqu3r DemiGod and brought on a new flavor called Krushed Kandy. This is going to be a twist on Cotton Candy. Right away I mixed the sample I got in 10z of water. After a few sips I got a mix of a blue raspberry and cotton candy mixture. Not to say one overpowered the other, but a good 50/50 blend of both. I would say OL Took a step up from their previous flavors of the DemiGod Conqu3r with this one. It is not overly tart or strong, but mildly refreshing. There is a slight aftertaste to this product, nothing artificial though.

The Formula is not released for the new OL Conqu3r Unleashed, but judging off my workout I can clearly see it does not lack pump ingredients. If I were to guess the Agmatine, and glycerol are still present in this formula. Instantly I could feel my veins and arms start getting hard after a few working sets. I also noticed the energy was very strong. My sweet spot is around 200mg caffeine, and this seemed to push the edge. If I were to take a stab my guess would be 250-300mg caffeine per serving of Conqu3r Unleashed. I could be playing the guessing game here, but the focus aspect seemed to be stronger in this version compared to the Demigod. OL may have utilized different forms of nootropics to add on top of a hefty dose of caffeine. An OL rep has confirmed that the only nootropic in the formula is Alpha-GPC so must be something else.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Great product for focus, energy, and pump. I have mango, and if I cared more about flavor, I'd give it a 2-3/5. Honestly, mango is disgusting (and I loved the taste of OG Craze, OG Animal Rage, etc.). But it works, and that's all that matters. Plus, I've heard KK is way better, so I have hope.

I'm pretty stim tolerant, but 2 scoops gives me nice clean energy. Focus is definitely on point. Puts me in the zone to lift. Finally, I lift fasted so I usually don't get a pump at all. CU does provide a nice little pump, so I can only imagine what would happen if I had some carbs in me.

Overall, great formula.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I normally don't care for pre-workouts because in my opinion, there is always something unnecessary in them (beta alanine, betaine, creatine, etc.) or they are underdosed in certain areas. I've been a caffeine + random single ingredient guy (Alpha-GPC, etc) preworkout for awhile, until this product came out. I've been using it for about a month at 1 scoop and it's been great.

Today I "upgraded" to two scoops and had one of the best workouts EVER. I wish I tried two scoops sooner (thing is, I'm stim sensitive so 300mg caffeine is a lot so I tried building up my tolerance to it). It's a well balanced, properly dosed pre-workout that's focused on acute performance (which IMO, is what a pre-workout is for). Although admittedly, I have no idea what J Regia is or how it's supposed to be dose, but this ingredient seems to be helping in a "focus" kind of way.

The taste isn't the greatest (using Lemon Rox), but I always planned on drinking this kind of stuff for results, not for taste. Chugging it down in 12 oz of water is easy for me compared to some of the other stuff I've tasted.

My only complaint(s) are I wish it had more Alpha-GPC, but it's still got enough for acute benefits, and also, the scoop/handle is a bit small for people like me (I have massive hands). That's a small complaint, and OL has already said they fixed it for the next batch, so that sort of nullifies what I just said. I don't bother posting reviews for pre-workouts I try, but because of today's workout, I felt the need to voice my opinion. I love this stuff.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I normally don't care for pre-workouts because in my opinion, there is always something unnecessary in them (beta alanine, betaine, creatine, etc.) or they are underdosed in certain areas. I've been a caffeine + random single ingredient guy (Alpha-GPC, etc) preworkout for awhile, until this product came out. I've been using it for about a month at 1 scoop and it's been great.

Today I "upgraded" to two scoops and had one of the best workouts EVER. I wish I tried two scoops sooner (thing is, I'm stim sensitive so 300mg caffeine is a lot so I tried building up my tolerance to it). It's a well balanced, properly dosed pre-workout that's focused on acute performance (which IMO, is what a pre-workout is for). Although admittedly, I have no idea what J Regia is or how it's supposed to be dose, but this ingredient seems to be helping in a "focus" kind of way.

The taste isn't the greatest (using Lemon Rox), but I always planned on drinking this kind of stuff for results, not for taste. Chugging it down in 12 oz of water is easy for me compared to some of the other stuff I've tasted.

My only complaint(s) are I wish it had more Alpha-GPC, but it's still got enough for acute benefits, and also, the scoop/handle is a bit small for people like me (I have massive hands). That's a small complaint, and OL has already said they fixed it for the next batch, so that sort of nullifies what I just said. I don't bother posting reviews for pre-workouts I try, but because of today's workout, I felt the need to voice my opinion. I love this stuff.
Thanks for the review, as you know alpha-gpc will be found in TR1UMPH and possibly other upcoming OL products. Its an ingredient that we love and will utilize in other releases to create that higher dosing.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Ok so Im not new to the OL PWO CONQU3R and have honestly had every generation up to this one and its definitely the best so far!

Taste: 5/5 Lemon Rox tastes just like an old school Lemon Drop and Kandy Krush is a little sweeter than I like but its a good change of pace

Energy: 4/5 I dont get an overwhelming rush here but I like that the energy is gradual and it tapers off just as easy as it comes in

Pumps: 5/5 Seriously 2 scoops on your higher volume days will leave you begging for mercy if you actually keep tempo! Pumps last hours after the gym and obvious fullness even farther beyond that

Neg. Sides: None to report. No stomach issues, no mixability woes, and then container doesnt take up alot of space in my bag.

Overall: I highly recommend this PWO to all enthusiasts who want that little extra in the gym. A little can go a long ways when building up to 2 scoops of this!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This pre workout kicks booty. If you are here reading Reviews because you are on the fence of buying it or not...its not even a question. Buy it you will love it.

Everything about this pre workout is the perfect level of everything. Perfect level of endurance and push right till you finish your workout so youre not left with left over stim and anxiety. Tunnel vision focus. Pumps are always there. Strength and muscle activation is always there.

I am not one to give out good reviews on products easy. It needs to be a certain level to impress me. I have already bought and went through 3 of these with my Girlfriend (who loves it too).

1 Negative. When I go over 1.5 scoops, I tend to get some GI issues (thoughts are from the Glycerol but idk). But real talk, you only need 1-1.5 scoops anyways. Value is rediculous.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought 1 scoop was my sweet spot but now I'm at 2 and it works great!

Demination

Demination

Awards
5/5...The pumps are UNREAL!!!! Muscle never felt so full during a workout before!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4/5

1sc Kandy Krush flavor

Taste- this tastes like pure sugar. Which as a cotton candy flavor is just what it should ha. It's very sweet and has zero tang. As a cc fan, I liked it but it did have a bit of an odd aftertaste. I would say it's good but not great as far as flavor goes definitely not my favorite cc flavor ever but good enough to drink again. The sweetness and aftertaste though could get old very fast and I could see getting sick of it before finishing a tub.

Mix- perfect. Zero issues here

Pumps- solid, but not quite as grand as I had hoped. I would rank it probably 3rd best behind og conqu3r and high volume. I took this on a leg day and while I was pumped, it wasn't painful or rock hard as I've had before.

Focus- this was the highlight for me. I was totally in the zone the entire workout and only saw myself. Weights went up without issue and rest between sets was only to appease the little fatigue.

Energy- this was surprisingly nice. I had expected it to be a bit too much at my current stim tolerance but it was perfect. Smooth coming on, smooth throughout, and no crash. Just right.

Endurance- right up there with focus, this was a high point. I found myself barely resting between sets and just crushing the weight. Fatigue never truly set in and I kept adding weight throughout. Rests were probably under a minute even on higher rep squats. Truly impressive.

Overall, this was nearly perfect. I would have like a little more pump and a bit better flavoring but this is about as close to everything you can get in one scoop of any pre. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this even with the flavor.

One random side note: do NOT smell the powder haha. It stinks something fierce. Probably what contributes to the odd taste.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One random side note: do NOT smell the powder haha. It stinks something fierce. Probably what contributes to the odd taste.
once you smell it, it's all over.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3/5

I bought the mango version, and it doesn't taste good. very chalky, and doesn't mix well in my opinion.
With that said, the product works great! clean energy, focus, pumps, no crash or jitters.
I'd buy It again if it didn't taste so bad.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lemon rox seems to be the least abrasive. flavoring is supposed to get an upgrade. really hope so.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Thank you for the sample Olympus Labs. Conqu3r Unleashed - Kandy Krush flavour.
No prop blend here. Every ingredient is properly dosed.
Everything dissolves well and there are no floaties.
Absolutely love the smooth cotton candy flavour, it's not overpowering but just the right amount of sweetness.
Pump and vascularity - out of this world, my muscles were so full I could barely keep repping the weights, I typically look at least 10 lbs heavier after a good work out just from the muscle pump.
Laser like focus, I had tunnel vision and great mind muscle connection with each rep and exercise. Helped me focus on form as well as ponder the multitudes of life.
Energy was clean, no comedown, lots of endurance and stamina, could keep pushing through sets like a machine. I also noticed quality in strength and power out put.

Overall I am very impressed with this product. I am not a stim-junkie by any means and rarely use a stim based pre work out but I could see me cycling this into my supplement regimen with Conqu3r Unleashed Stim free.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
One thing stopping me from trying this, WHY no beta-alanine >? tingles or sore muscles...
also, i tried muscle tech plasma muscle with peak atp and it did nothing for me, do you think i should give it a try?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Beta alanine is an outdated ingredient that really only makes you itch your face off

macwad

Awards
  • Established
One thing stopping me from trying this, WHY no beta-alanine >? tingles or sore muscles...
also, i tried muscle tech plasma muscle with peak atp and it did nothing for me, do you think i should give it a try?
Not useful for workouts. If you are into cardio, then yes, 3.2g.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm!!! Ok, I thought beta alanine was great for flushing lactic acid out, some preworkouts go as high as 4grams

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm!!! Ok, I thought beta alanine was great for flushing lactic acid out, some preworkouts go as high as 4grams
It is. But a regular set lasts no more than 60s, so no lactic acid is built or very little. Beta alanine is effective for activities that lasts around 200s.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the information, I have tested a lot of preworkouts and so far it seems the simpler the ingredients the better the respons, overloading the system with extra ingredients can be counterproductive, I will give this preworkout a test for sure !

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any info on the breakdown of the proprietary blend of ingredients and amounts most specifically how much caffeine?
Just finished my tub an realized the difference in labels on the stim an non stim version

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a tub of conqu3r. I usually add two scoops of high volume to my preworkout for the pump, this has the same four ingredients that I take, same dosage... my preworkout usually tastes nasty sweet...one more thing creatinol, This ingredient is crazy good for energy! Looking forward to try this!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Face palm.

But the caffeine content seems to be around 300mg ???????
Yes indeed, both breakdowns show how the formulas are different

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes indeed, both breakdowns show how the formulas are different
I have tubs of both, I can look at the label and see how they're different lol.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to extend another thank you to GNO and Olympus Labs for allowing me to sample Conquer Unleashed. I tried the Krushed Kandy flavor.

Taste:5/10
After confirming amount of water, I went with 14-15oz. of ice cold water to mix up the pack (which is actually 2 scoops/1 full serving). This was not something I’d classify as good tasting, but it wasn’t wretched by any means. When it comes to pre-workouts (and all things other than aminos and protein, really), I tend to slam it regardless of flavor, so it’s not a deciding factor in whether I’d purchase something or not so long as it works and the profile is on point (which this is). But it’s worth commenting on, since these days there are definitely plenty of quality tasting pre-workouts on the market (gone are the days of the horrible NaNO Vapors and when all things were fruit punch lol). Interestingly enough, the after taste was almost more enjoyable. Again, not great, but better than what I tasted while drinking it. I’ve had several snow cone/cotton candy flavored products and I’d have to rate BPI first in that category, followed by PES, SNS, and this.

Mixability:10/10
Zero issues here with mixability. I always put my water in the shaker first and then add my powder. So I just opened the packet and dumped it in, shook it up, and had no problems with clumping, floaters, etc.

Pump:9/10
I remember when I first started with supplements and finding a “pump” product was a huge deal. Over the years, I’ve managed to obviously gain more muscle, but also have my nutrition in check and my workouts in order so that achieving a pump is not difficult for me. I generally use a pre-workout based on the profile and specific ingredients being included rather than “OMG GUYS, THIS STUFF FEELS GREAT” from some random guy at my gym (which I’d been trapped by when I was younger – same goes for those old MD ads). Anyway, with the doses of L-Citrulline, HydroMax, agmatine, and arginine silicate, the pump for this was not surprising at all. I generally opt for citrulline or cit mal, agmatine, and hydromax in my pre-workout, so this was on par with my usual workouts – which is very good. I used it on a high intensity chest session, which means 4 sets of 12 with no more than 60 seconds rest between sets moving from incline DB bench press, to barbell flat bench press, inside pec work on the hammer strength decline machine, HS decline presses, and then seated cable flys with a bosu ball behind my back (for a deeper stretch). Very pleased with this.

Vascularity:9/10
Vascularity receives the same grade and explanation that pump does. Not a whole lot different here, but I feel it’s worth noting because I can tell the difference in more blood pumping through my veins and how visibly noticeable they are. My forearms may have been a tad bit more vein-y than normal, but pretty close to on point for what I get – which is a good amount.

Energy/Focus:9/10
Lately I’d been using USP’s ModernPre as my go-to pre-workout and that is mostly the caffeine and Cognizin that I’d feel, so this was a bit different. I couldn’t particularly differentiate that this was more or less energy or really all that different, but I was certainly focused and really grinded through my workout and didn’t feel like I was lacking in any area.
Overall:8/10
I’d give this an 8/10 for a grade of B overall. This is a great pre-workout with a very solid profile. I’d happily use it again and I’m excited to hear that new flavorings are being worked on/have been implemented. I’d love to sample the new stuff to see how much of an improvement there was, because that’s the only thing keeping this from getting an A. The grade of B is still above average, but that’s the separating factor in this one for me. Again, thank you very much for the opportunity to try this out.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
3/5

So I recieved a sample from OL and I just want to share my experience with Conqu3r Unleashed. These are the departments I noticed:

Taste (Krushed Kandy) 2/5 : Nothing I would wake up for in the morning for a workout at fasted state. Not a taste I would enjoy.

Mixability 5/5

Pumps 2/5: When I started my warm up sets it was excellent but didn't last long.

Energy and focus 4/5: Smooth and long lasting

Recovery 5/5: Recovery between sets was insane, I would super set and do shorter pauses between sets as usually.

Strength increase 5/5: added weight on all my lifts SIGNIFICANTLY

Vascularity 5/5: I've never seen my veins pop out like this. INSANE

Overall: I have a tub on it's way to my hands. I would recommend but not for all types of workouts.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
So I recieved a sample from OL and I just want to share my experience with Conqu3r Unleashed. These are the departments I noticed:

Taste (Krushed Kandy) 2/5 : Nothing I would wake up for in the morning for a workout at fasted state. Not a taste I would enjoy.

Mixability 5/5

Pumps 2/5: When I started my warm up sets it was excellent but didn't last long.

Energy and focus 4/5: Smooth and long lasting

Recovery 5/5: Recovery between sets was insane, I would super set and do shorter pauses between sets as usually.

Strength increase 5/5: added weight on all my lifts SIGNIFICANTLY

Vascularity 5/5: I've never seen my veins pop out like this. INSANE

Overall: I have a tub on it's way to my hands. I would recommend but not for all types of workouts.
Great review! Just dont know how you didn't had a great pump. It's one of the greatest pre for that!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Great review! Just dont know how you didn't had a great pump. It's one of the greatest pre for that!
Agreed. The pump is REAL.

Though a lot if factors come into play regarding pumps.

Things like:
- Dose timing
- level of hydration (pre and intra)
- carb intake that day
- last meal before workout
- training type and volume

So he prob just had an off day as it relates to pumps. My guess anyway

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I have tried a tub of crushed lemon and a sample of crushed candy.

Positives:
-pump is there, you don't need to add a pump preworkout to this. 4 grams of citrulline and 2 grams glycerol is good enough. If you need more than stack it with a pump pre...
-nice mild focus that lasts for a couple of hours, but it's no where near DMAA or DMHA.
-no beta alanine, I did not realize how much I do not miss this ingredient until I used this
-no creatine, I do not respond to creatine that well and higher doeses bloat me.
-creatinol o-phosphate great ingredient for power in the gym, works better than creatine for me:)
Negatives:
-it needs more stimulants to put you in the zone other than caffeine. It gives me a mild focus but not enough to be aggressive in the gym. Solution stack it with a fat burner containing l-tyrosine, dmaa, or any nootropic...
-taste, lemon has a chalky aftertaste, but nothing nasty, it's good for the results it delivers. Crushed candy: yuk!

Will buy again:)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Oh my...oh my...this stuff tastes GOOD. It's too good. I'm not sure I can stop drinking it.

Look, the first batch (old flavoring), I'm not going to lie. It was effective, but KK was my least favorite back then. I personally thought it had a nice laced chemical taste.

This new KK though. It really tastes like cotton candy. Lemon Rox is my jam, but I might have to switch things up here. I'm over here drinking a sample packet and not even going to the gym. That's how good it is lol.

At least I can use this focus, energy and mental clarity to get my work done tonight lol

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered a tub of kiwi and mango with this flash sale, left to try is lemon rox. I liked the first batch of KK so perhaps I'll get that too to compare the flavoring.

Demination

Demination

Awards
Think you will def like the new version!! It def tastes better in my opinion

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
What's up AM Nation, writing up a quick review of a sample packet I received from the fellas over at OL UK.

Received sample packet of kk conqu3r unleashed

Packaging-10/10
Right off the bat, OL kills it with the packaging, I don't believe there is a sexier brand design then theirs...

Smell-10/10
Opening up the package you get a nice smell of Cotten candy. Doesn't smell like chemicals, or anything not drinkable. This made the anticipation of drinking the product that much greater.

Mix-Ability- 10/10
I have a standard shaker cup and mixed this packet with about 8-10oz of cold water. This product didn't separate at the bottom like most PWO I have tried in the past. It does have a little foam at the top, but that dissipates by the time I hit the gym anyways.

Taste-10/10
Honestly I was pretty shocked at how amazing this tasted, I've had plenty of PWO products in the past and none compare in the taste department. It was a nice easy flavor of Cotten Candy. I hate when products don't taste how you expect them too, so OL hit a homerun in this aspect.

Energy/Focus-10/10
Finally we have the most important part of any PWO supplement.... The energy and focus! HANDS DOWN the BEST PWO I have ever used. Heck I felt like I could workout for hours on this stuff. No crash, no jitters, no stomach bloating, just fulfilled expectations and real results. I took this around 430am this morning, it's now about 8 hours later and I still feel great. Hats off to OL for this product, I usually switch up PWO between tubs but now I don't see the need to.

Big thanks to Jebrook and NewAgeMayan for the sample!

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Just tried a sample of the new version of CONQU3R unleashed Kandy Krush flavor. Loved it. The taste is way better than it was before. To be honest the old version to me tasted a little chalky and not great. Not so with this version. Taste was great.
Taste 10/10.

On to the pump and energy. Outstanding. Did legs today and after my third set of squats I felt like my legs were going to explode! In a good way! Lol. Once I got to leg extensions and curls the pump was insane. Energy was incredible also. Didn't give me the jitters like some heavy stim products do, just a constant drive and focus.
Effectiveness 10/10.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to get a great pump. This definitely won't be the last time I use it. Looking forward to trying some of the other flavors.

Thanks Jebrook and NewAgeMayan for including the free sample! Definitely a good experience!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried a sample of the new version of CONQU3R unleashed Kandy Krush flavor. Loved it. The taste is way better than it was before. To be honest the old version to me tasted a little chalky and not great. Not so with this version. Taste was great.
Taste 10/10.

On to the pump and energy. Outstanding. Did legs today and after my third set of squats I felt like my legs were going to explode! In a good way! Lol. Once I got to leg extensions and curls the pump was insane. Energy was incredible also. Didn't give me the jitters like some heavy stim products do, just a constant drive and focus.
Effectiveness 10/10.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to get a great pump. This definitely won't be the last time I use it. Looking forward to trying some of the other flavors.

Thanks Jebrook and NewAgeMayan for including the free sample! Definitely a good experience!
Glad you like it brotha:).

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
I've went through two samples of Kk, but didn't feel the energy coming on. I'm used to the gradual kinds of pre, been running cl white Rapids for a little. Is this normal? Are the samples not a true serving? I'm hoping that's the case, because I did order a tub of this. Everything else OL has been amazing. I'm hoping I just had undersized samples!

Edit: by two samples, I meant at different times. Not both at once

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I love, love this product. It mixes very well with few, if any, particles on the bottom. You can tell that even there are a few artificial ingredients, it is definitely not overloaded like others. It is almost a natural color upon mixing.

Taste: the flavor I had was Krushed Kandy. It smells like Smarties candies. The taste isn't overwhelming, just enough to mask the taste of the ingredients. I would say a 3.5--4.0. I like the lack of a ton of artificial stuff

Pump: all the right ingredients. I am not one that notices a big difference. Vascularity in workout is improved. And when I do higher rep work, the pump hangs out with me a bit longer

Energy: I train first thing in the morning. So if it can get me going, it is great. Not overwhelming like you did an 8-ball. Just right with no crash whatsoever

Endurance:-COP is your friend. When I leave the gym it isn't because I am dead, it's because I don't have time.

Focus: very good. I feel my muscles more when I use this product

Cons: only one and I don't know what us causing it. I think it is the Alpha-GPC. On the days I.consume this product, I smell like f*cking fish oil and I don't consume any. I work in a warehouse so I sweat a ton. My wife noticed my different smell and it is the only thing that would make me look elsewhere

Overall I really do love this product

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
5/5

CONQU3R UNLEASHED review has been posted in the review thread! You can find it below as well.

WmEKtu1.jpg

I was lucky enough to grab a tub during the Olympus Labs Spring Cleaning Sale. Thank you to Olympus Labs for not only shipping it very quickly, but for giving me plenty of free samples to review in the future.

Taste: I purchased the Lemon Rox flavor. Two scoops with about 10oz water is definitely the sweet spot for me. There is a bit of a chalky after-taste, but it doesn't ruin the sweetness or flavoring of the product by any means. No foam while mixing- definitely a plus.

Energy/Focus: In this department, CONQU3R UNLEASHED is easily one of the most interesting pre-workouts I've tried in a long time; for that reason, it's difficult to review. In my experience, pre-workout supplements generally get broken down into one of three categories:

1. Insanely powerful heart-gonna-explode stimulant rush (Example- 1,3 DMAA)
2. Clean energy, great pumps (Example- Pre JYM)
3. Stimulant-free, insane pumps (Example- PEScience High Volume)

Until this point in time, just about every pre-workout I've taken (and I've taken my fair share) can be easily dropped into one of the three categories above. Then I took two scoops of CONQU3R UNLEASHED and I was truly blown away. I was confused by the effects more than anything. Fifteen minutes after consuming, I felt absolutely nothing. No stimulant rush, no focus, nothing. Did I just drink sugar water? Thinking I just wasted my money, I left for the gym.

The effects kicked in about halfway to the gym (25 minutes after consumption), and, quite truthfully, are very difficult to put into words. I felt calm, relaxed, and focused, but still absolutely ready to slam weights (almost like I just drank six cups of coffee, but had no jitters). It was a very gradual onset; VERY smooth, VERY clean, VERY calming energy that doesn't make your heart feel like you just ran up twenty flights of stairs. It gave me the "feel-good" feeling of 1,3 DMAA without the heart palpitations; a feeling I have long missed since the original Driven Sports Craze was released.

Pumps: Once the energy kicked in, I knew it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE that the pumps would be decent, too. I trained with higher repetitions to increase blood flow and see what this stuff could do. Suffice to say, the pumps were so intense that I struggled to remove my t-shirt at the end of my workout. This is easily one of the craziest pumps I've ever received from a pre-workout supplement. The pump lasted the entire duration of my gym session (roughly 1 hour).

Overall/Final Words: My biggest complaint with CONQU3R UNLEASHED is that every other pre-workout in my supplement pantry is now completely useless to me. This product has completely spoiled me; it seems ridiculous that I have settled for anything less than this in the past. The energy and focus is EXTREMELY clean and smooth with NO jitters and ZERO crash. The pumps are absolutely insane. It tastes fantastic. It's affordable. Seriously, what else can you ask for?

Rating: 6/5. Olympus Labs receives the bonus point for convincing me that all pre-workouts aren't created equally.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CONQU3R UNLEASHED review has been posted in the review thread! You can find it below as well.

View attachment 145011

I was lucky enough to grab a tub during the Olympus Labs Spring Cleaning Sale. Thank you to Olympus Labs for not only shipping it very quickly, but for giving me plenty of free samples to review in the future.

Taste: I purchased the Lemon Rox flavor. Two scoops with about 10oz water is definitely the sweet spot for me. There is a bit of a chalky after-taste, but it doesn't ruin the sweetness or flavoring of the product by any means. No foam while mixing- definitely a plus.

Energy/Focus: In this department, CONQU3R UNLEASHED is easily one of the most interesting pre-workouts I've tried in a long time; for that reason, it's difficult to review. In my experience, pre-workout supplements generally get broken down into one of three categories:

1. Insanely powerful heart-gonna-explode stimulant rush (Example- 1,3 DMAA)
2. Clean energy, great pumps (Example- Pre JYM)
3. Stimulant-free, insane pumps (Example- PEScience High Volume)

Until this point in time, just about every pre-workout I've taken (and I've taken my fair share) can be easily dropped into one of the three categories above. Then I took two scoops of CONQU3R UNLEASHED and I was truly blown away. I was confused by the effects more than anything. Fifteen minutes after consuming, I felt absolutely nothing. No stimulant rush, no focus, nothing. Did I just drink sugar water? Thinking I just wasted my money, I left for the gym.

The effects kicked in about halfway to the gym (25 minutes after consumption), and, quite truthfully, are very difficult to put into words. I felt calm, relaxed, and focused, but still absolutely ready to slam weights (almost like I just drank six cups of coffee, but had no jitters). It was a very gradual onset; VERY smooth, VERY clean, VERY calming energy that doesn't make your heart feel like you just ran up twenty flights of stairs. It gave me the "feel-good" feeling of 1,3 DMAA without the heart palpitations; a feeling I have long missed since the original Driven Sports Craze was released.

Pumps: Once the energy kicked in, I knew it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE that the pumps would be decent, too. I trained with higher repetitions to increase blood flow and see what this stuff could do. Suffice to say, the pumps were so intense that I struggled to remove my t-shirt at the end of my workout. This is easily one of the craziest pumps I've ever received from a pre-workout supplement. The pump lasted the entire duration of my gym session (roughly 1 hour).

Overall/Final Words: My biggest complaint with CONQU3R UNLEASHED is that every other pre-workout in my supplement pantry is now completely useless to me. This product has completely spoiled me; it seems ridiculous that I have settled for anything less than this in the past. The energy and focus is EXTREMELY clean and smooth with NO jitters and ZERO crash. The pumps are absolutely insane. It tastes fantastic. It's affordable. Seriously, what else can you ask for?

Rating: 6/5. Olympus Labs receives the bonus point for convincing me that all pre-workouts aren't created equally.
Good detailed review and this is on my to try list in the future.