CONQU3R UNLEASHED (40 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Olympus Labs

Price: $$39.99

Rating: 4.44 out of 5 stars, based on 18 total reviews.
Rated: 4.44 out of 5 Read all 18 reviews

Submit New Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    I have tubs of both, I can look at the label and see how they're different lol.
    300mg caffeine per serving is on point.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I just want to extend another thank you to GNO and Olympus Labs for allowing me to sample Conquer Unleashed. I tried the Krushed Kandy flavor.

Taste:5/10
    After confirming amount of water, I went with 14-15oz. of ice cold water to mix up the pack (which is actually 2 scoops/1 full serving). This was not something Id classify as good tasting, but it wasnt wretched by any means. When it comes to pre-workouts (and all things other than aminos and protein, really), I tend to slam it regardless of flavor, so its not a deciding factor in whether Id purchase something or not so long as it works and the profile is on point (which this is). But its worth commenting on, since these days there are definitely plenty of quality tasting pre-workouts on the market (gone are the days of the horrible NaNO Vapors and when all things were fruit punch lol). Interestingly enough, the after taste was almost more enjoyable. Again, not great, but better than what I tasted while drinking it. Ive had several snow cone/cotton candy flavored products and Id have to rate BPI first in that category, followed by PES, SNS, and this.

Mixability:10/10
    Zero issues here with mixability. I always put my water in the shaker first and then add my powder. So I just opened the packet and dumped it in, shook it up, and had no problems with clumping, floaters, etc.

Pump:9/10
    I remember when I first started with supplements and finding a pump product was a huge deal. Over the years, Ive managed to obviously gain more muscle, but also have my nutrition in check and my workouts in order so that achieving a pump is not difficult for me. I generally use a pre-workout based on the profile and specific ingredients being included rather than OMG GUYS, THIS STUFF FEELS GREAT from some random guy at my gym (which Id been trapped by when I was younger same goes for those old MD ads). Anyway, with the doses of L-Citrulline, HydroMax, agmatine, and arginine silicate, the pump for this was not surprising at all. I generally opt for citrulline or cit mal, agmatine, and hydromax in my pre-workout, so this was on par with my usual workouts which is very good. I used it on a high intensity chest session, which means 4 sets of 12 with no more than 60 seconds rest between sets moving from incline DB bench press, to barbell flat bench press, inside pec work on the hammer strength decline machine, HS decline presses, and then seated cable flys with a bosu ball behind my back (for a deeper stretch). Very pleased with this.

Vascularity:9/10
    Vascularity receives the same grade and explanation that pump does. Not a whole lot different here, but I feel its worth noting because I can tell the difference in more blood pumping through my veins and how visibly noticeable they are. My forearms may have been a tad bit more vein-y than normal, but pretty close to on point for what I get which is a good amount.

Energy/Focus:9/10
    Lately Id been using USPs ModernPre as my go-to pre-workout and that is mostly the caffeine and Cognizin that Id feel, so this was a bit different. I couldnt particularly differentiate that this was more or less energy or really all that different, but I was certainly focused and really grinded through my workout and didnt feel like I was lacking in any area.
    Overall:8/10
    Id give this an 8/10 for a grade of B overall. This is a great pre-workout with a very solid profile. Id happily use it again and Im excited to hear that new flavorings are being worked on/have been implemented. Id love to sample the new stuff to see how much of an improvement there was, because thats the only thing keeping this from getting an A. The grade of B is still above average, but thats the separating factor in this one for me. Again, thank you very much for the opportunity to try this out.

3. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    once you smell it, it's all over.
    They reformulated the taste so I hope the smell is gone!! Just ordered the new straw kiwi flavor! Will update you with its smell! lol
  4. 3/5

So I recieved a sample from OL and I just want to share my experience with Conqu3r Unleashed. These are the departments I noticed:

Taste (Krushed Kandy) 2/5 : Nothing I would wake up for in the morning for a workout at fasted state. Not a taste I would enjoy.

Mixability 5/5

Pumps 2/5: When I started my warm up sets it was excellent but didn't last long.

Energy and focus 4/5: Smooth and long lasting

Recovery 5/5: Recovery between sets was insane, I would super set and do shorter pauses between sets as usually.

Strength increase 5/5: added weight on all my lifts SIGNIFICANTLY

Vascularity 5/5: I've never seen my veins pop out like this. INSANE

Overall: I have a tub on it's way to my hands. I would recommend but not for all types of workouts.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BorisF View Post
    So I recieved a sample from OL and I just want to share my experience with Conqu3r Unleashed. These are the departments I noticed:

Taste (Krushed Kandy) 2/5 : Nothing I would wake up for in the morning for a workout at fasted state. Not a taste I would enjoy.

Mixability 5/5

Pumps 2/5: When I started my warm up sets it was excellent but didn't last long.

Energy and focus 4/5: Smooth and long lasting

Recovery 5/5: Recovery between sets was insane, I would super set and do shorter pauses between sets as usually.

Strength increase 5/5: added weight on all my lifts SIGNIFICANTLY

Vascularity 5/5: I've never seen my veins pop out like this. INSANE

Overall: I have a tub on it's way to my hands. I would recommend but not for all types of workouts.
    Great review! Just dont know how you didn't had a great pump. It's one of the greatest pre for that!

6. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Great review! Just dont know how you didn't had a great pump. It's one of the greatest pre for that!
    Agreed. The pump is REAL.

Though a lot if factors come into play regarding pumps.

Things like:
    - Dose timing
    - level of hydration (pre and intra)
    - carb intake that day
    - last meal before workout
    - training type and volume

So he prob just had an off day as it relates to pumps. My guess anyway

7. I will update when I start using full tub.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BorisF View Post
    I will update when I start using full tub.
    Appreciate it man : )

9. I have tried a tub of crushed lemon and a sample of crushed candy.

Positives:
    -pump is there, you don't need to add a pump preworkout to this. 4 grams of citrulline and 2 grams glycerol is good enough. If you need more than stack it with a pump pre...
    -nice mild focus that lasts for a couple of hours, but it's no where near DMAA or DMHA.
    -no beta alanine, I did not realize how much I do not miss this ingredient until I used this
    -no creatine, I do not respond to creatine that well and higher doeses bloat me.
    -creatinol o-phosphate great ingredient for power in the gym, works better than creatine for me
    Negatives:
    -it needs more stimulants to put you in the zone other than caffeine. It gives me a mild focus but not enough to be aggressive in the gym. Solution stack it with a fat burner containing l-tyrosine, dmaa, or any nootropic...
    -taste, lemon has a chalky aftertaste, but nothing nasty, it's good for the results it delivers. Crushed candy: yuk!

Will buy again
  10. 5/5

Oh my...oh my...this stuff tastes GOOD. It's too good. I'm not sure I can stop drinking it.

Look, the first batch (old flavoring), I'm not going to lie. It was effective, but KK was my least favorite back then. I personally thought it had a nice laced chemical taste.

This new KK though. It really tastes like cotton candy. Lemon Rox is my jam, but I might have to switch things up here. I'm over here drinking a sample packet and not even going to the gym. That's how good it is lol.

At least I can use this focus, energy and mental clarity to get my work done tonight lol

11. Ordered a tub of kiwi and mango with this flash sale, left to try is lemon rox. I liked the first batch of KK so perhaps I'll get that too to compare the flavoring.

12. Think you will def like the new version!! It def tastes better in my opinion

13. What's up AM Nation, writing up a quick review of a sample packet I received from the fellas over at OL UK.

Received sample packet of kk conqu3r unleashed

Packaging-10/10
    Right off the bat, OL kills it with the packaging, I don't believe there is a sexier brand design then theirs...

Smell-10/10
    Opening up the package you get a nice smell of Cotten candy. Doesn't smell like chemicals, or anything not drinkable. This made the anticipation of drinking the product that much greater.

Mix-Ability- 10/10
    I have a standard shaker cup and mixed this packet with about 8-10oz of cold water. This product didn't separate at the bottom like most PWO I have tried in the past. It does have a little foam at the top, but that dissipates by the time I hit the gym anyways.

Taste-10/10
    Honestly I was pretty shocked at how amazing this tasted, I've had plenty of PWO products in the past and none compare in the taste department. It was a nice easy flavor of Cotten Candy. I hate when products don't taste how you expect them too, so OL hit a homerun in this aspect.

Energy/Focus-10/10
    Finally we have the most important part of any PWO supplement.... The energy and focus! HANDS DOWN the BEST PWO I have ever used. Heck I felt like I could workout for hours on this stuff. No crash, no jitters, no stomach bloating, just fulfilled expectations and real results. I took this around 430am this morning, it's now about 8 hours later and I still feel great. Hats off to OL for this product, I usually switch up PWO between tubs but now I don't see the need to.

Big thanks to @Jebrook and @NewAgeMayan for the sample!

14. Just tried a sample of the new version of CONQU3R unleashed Kandy Krush flavor. Loved it. The taste is way better than it was before. To be honest the old version to me tasted a little chalky and not great. Not so with this version. Taste was great.
    Taste 10/10.

On to the pump and energy. Outstanding. Did legs today and after my third set of squats I felt like my legs were going to explode! In a good way! Lol. Once I got to leg extensions and curls the pump was insane. Energy was incredible also. Didn't give me the jitters like some heavy stim products do, just a constant drive and focus.
    Effectiveness 10/10.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to get a great pump. This definitely won't be the last time I use it. Looking forward to trying some of the other flavors.

Thanks @Jebrook and @NewAgeMayan for including the free sample! Definitely a good experience!

15. Quote Originally Posted by deepseajs View Post
    Just tried a sample of the new version of CONQU3R unleashed Kandy Krush flavor. Loved it. The taste is way better than it was before. To be honest the old version to me tasted a little chalky and not great. Not so with this version. Taste was great.
    Taste 10/10.

On to the pump and energy. Outstanding. Did legs today and after my third set of squats I felt like my legs were going to explode! In a good way! Lol. Once I got to leg extensions and curls the pump was insane. Energy was incredible also. Didn't give me the jitters like some heavy stim products do, just a constant drive and focus.
    Effectiveness 10/10.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to get a great pump. This definitely won't be the last time I use it. Looking forward to trying some of the other flavors.

Thanks @Jebrook and @NewAgeMayan for including the free sample! Definitely a good experience!
    Glad you like it brotha.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/
  16. 5/5

Conqu3r Unleashed Review

Price/Value - 4.5/5 - Got it on the Arnold weekend sale for 24.50 USD I believe. Absolute STEAL. I know OL runs great sales on the regular, so there will be plenty of opportunities to stock up, and honestly something they should be commended for. I really hope other companies follow their lead. Loses a few points due to the fact that it's only 20 servings, but only a slight deduction because it's decent at even 1 scoop, as well as this is also a product that IMO, should not be used regularly. If you want the J.Regia to keep hitting hard, then it shines with infrequent use.

Profile - 4/5 - Well dosed for Endurance, Pumps, Focus and Energy. OL definitely did not skimp out on the profile, & you couldn't ask for more. I also love the fact that you can also use half a serving (1 scoop) and it's still better dosed than a lot of the other junk out there. It only loses a point for having an unknown designer stim (J.Regia), and no info is given on what it's extracted for (which is probably synthetic anyways) and how much of it's in there. OL seems like a trustworthy company, but still, the risk needs to be identified. I personally have not experienced a single adverse affect, even after 2 servings (4 scoops) taken at once, so my experience with it has been good thus far.

Taste - 2/5 - If you want a great tasting Pre, this is not it. Doesn't taste awful, and the new flavouring is a whole lot better, but still not something I enjoy drinking. Honestly though, it doesn't matter. Chug it down, and enjoy the ride. It's worth it.

Endurance - 5/5 - I can't say if it's solely the Endurance Matrix, or the functions of the Pre as a whole, but I notice you can definitely pump out more reps on CU, for longer as well. As someone who engages in lengthy Calisthenics marathon sessions, this Pre is a dream.

Pumps - 5/5 - The pumps are INTENSE. CU has given me some of the best pumps I've ever had. I bought the stim-free version of CU just off of the back of the pumps from the stimmed version alone. I have that much faith in and love for the Pump Matrix.

Focus - 5/5 - Very subtle onset, just like the energy (which I of course will get into), but once it hits, you are locked in, for a lot longer than almost any other Pre I've taken thus far I may add. The phrase "laser focus" is thrown around way too much when it comes to Pres. It should instead be reserved for products like CU IMO. The focus, just like the pumps, are equally intense.

Energy - 2.5/5 & 5/5 - This is where I have the most to say, and I'll say right off the bat, if you want a crazy euphoria high or a short burst of cracked-out energy, this probably isn't for you, which is why it gets a 2.5/5 in that regard. J.Regia is no DMAA. I have however, found that at 1.5 servings (3 scoops), you can get that euphoria and big time energy, but this is obviously above label recommendations (I'm very stim tolerant at this point as wel,l so keep this in mind), so it isn't recommended.

However, if you want a strong rolling wave of energy, that doesn't come on suddenly (and leaves you with a big crash afterwards), but rather one that slowly kicks in, has you feeling great before you even realize it, and lasts for hours on end, then you will love Conqu3r Unleashed. I challenge someone to find me another higher-stimmed Pre that has such smooth & clean energy. In regards to this definition of energy, CU gets max points (5/5).

Overall - Shoutout to my man @GNO for bringing this into my life. I tried 3 samples, and ended up buying 3 tubs, so that shows you how pleased I was with the product. Without question, one of the best Pre-Workouts on the market, and I can vouch that it's deserving of all the hype and praise it has been getting.

4.8/5
  17. CONQU3R UNLEASHED (40 Servings)

I've went through two samples of Kk, but didn't feel the energy coming on. I'm used to the gradual kinds of pre, been running cl white Rapids for a little. Is this normal? Are the samples not a true serving? I'm hoping that's the case, because I did order a tub of this. Everything else OL has been amazing. I'm hoping I just had undersized samples!

Edit: by two samples, I meant at different times. Not both at once
  18. 5/5

I love, love this product. It mixes very well with few, if any, particles on the bottom. You can tell that even there are a few artificial ingredients, it is definitely not overloaded like others. It is almost a natural color upon mixing.

Taste: the flavor I had was Krushed Kandy. It smells like Smarties candies. The taste isn't overwhelming, just enough to mask the taste of the ingredients. I would say a 3.5--4.0. I like the lack of a ton of artificial stuff

Pump: all the right ingredients. I am not one that notices a big difference. Vascularity in workout is improved. And when I do higher rep work, the pump hangs out with me a bit longer

Energy: I train first thing in the morning. So if it can get me going, it is great. Not overwhelming like you did an 8-ball. Just right with no crash whatsoever

Endurance:-COP is your friend. When I leave the gym it isn't because I am dead, it's because I don't have time.

Focus: very good. I feel my muscles more when I use this product

Cons: only one and I don't know what us causing it. I think it is the Alpha-GPC. On the days I.consume this product, I smell like f*cking fish oil and I don't consume any. I work in a warehouse so I sweat a ton. My wife noticed my different smell and it is the only thing that would make me look elsewhere

Overall I really do love this product
  19. 5/5

CONQU3R UNLEASHED review has been posted in the review thread! You can find it below as well.

Name:  WmEKtu1.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  197.2 KB

I was lucky enough to grab a tub during the Olympus Labs Spring Cleaning Sale. Thank you to Olympus Labs for not only shipping it very quickly, but for giving me plenty of free samples to review in the future.

Taste: I purchased the Lemon Rox flavor. Two scoops with about 10oz water is definitely the sweet spot for me. There is a bit of a chalky after-taste, but it doesn't ruin the sweetness or flavoring of the product by any means. No foam while mixing- definitely a plus.

Energy/Focus: In this department, CONQU3R UNLEASHED is easily one of the most interesting pre-workouts I've tried in a long time; for that reason, it's difficult to review. In my experience, pre-workout supplements generally get broken down into one of three categories:

1. Insanely powerful heart-gonna-explode stimulant rush (Example- 1,3 DMAA)
    2. Clean energy, great pumps (Example- Pre JYM)
    3. Stimulant-free, insane pumps (Example- PEScience High Volume)

Until this point in time, just about every pre-workout I've taken (and I've taken my fair share) can be easily dropped into one of the three categories above. Then I took two scoops of CONQU3R UNLEASHED and I was truly blown away. I was confused by the effects more than anything. Fifteen minutes after consuming, I felt absolutely nothing. No stimulant rush, no focus, nothing. Did I just drink sugar water? Thinking I just wasted my money, I left for the gym.

The effects kicked in about halfway to the gym (25 minutes after consumption), and, quite truthfully, are very difficult to put into words. I felt calm, relaxed, and focused, but still absolutely ready to slam weights (almost like I just drank six cups of coffee, but had no jitters). It was a very gradual onset; VERY smooth, VERY clean, VERY calming energy that doesn't make your heart feel like you just ran up twenty flights of stairs. It gave me the "feel-good" feeling of 1,3 DMAA without the heart palpitations; a feeling I have long missed since the original Driven Sports Craze was released.

Pumps: Once the energy kicked in, I knew it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE that the pumps would be decent, too. I trained with higher repetitions to increase blood flow and see what this stuff could do. Suffice to say, the pumps were so intense that I struggled to remove my t-shirt at the end of my workout. This is easily one of the craziest pumps I've ever received from a pre-workout supplement. The pump lasted the entire duration of my gym session (roughly 1 hour).

Overall/Final Words: My biggest complaint with CONQU3R UNLEASHED is that every other pre-workout in my supplement pantry is now completely useless to me. This product has completely spoiled me; it seems ridiculous that I have settled for anything less than this in the past. The energy and focus is EXTREMELY clean and smooth with NO jitters and ZERO crash. The pumps are absolutely insane. It tastes fantastic. It's affordable. Seriously, what else can you ask for?

Rating: 6/5. Olympus Labs receives the bonus point for convincing me that all pre-workouts aren't created equally.

20. Quote Originally Posted by WawaCoffee View Post
    CONQU3R UNLEASHED review has been posted in the review thread! You can find it below as well.

Name:  WmEKtu1.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  197.2 KB

I was lucky enough to grab a tub during the Olympus Labs Spring Cleaning Sale. Thank you to Olympus Labs for not only shipping it very quickly, but for giving me plenty of free samples to review in the future.

Taste: I purchased the Lemon Rox flavor. Two scoops with about 10oz water is definitely the sweet spot for me. There is a bit of a chalky after-taste, but it doesn't ruin the sweetness or flavoring of the product by any means. No foam while mixing- definitely a plus.

Energy/Focus: In this department, CONQU3R UNLEASHED is easily one of the most interesting pre-workouts I've tried in a long time; for that reason, it's difficult to review. In my experience, pre-workout supplements generally get broken down into one of three categories:

1. Insanely powerful heart-gonna-explode stimulant rush (Example- 1,3 DMAA)
    2. Clean energy, great pumps (Example- Pre JYM)
    3. Stimulant-free, insane pumps (Example- PEScience High Volume)

Until this point in time, just about every pre-workout I've taken (and I've taken my fair share) can be easily dropped into one of the three categories above. Then I took two scoops of CONQU3R UNLEASHED and I was truly blown away. I was confused by the effects more than anything. Fifteen minutes after consuming, I felt absolutely nothing. No stimulant rush, no focus, nothing. Did I just drink sugar water? Thinking I just wasted my money, I left for the gym.

The effects kicked in about halfway to the gym (25 minutes after consumption), and, quite truthfully, are very difficult to put into words. I felt calm, relaxed, and focused, but still absolutely ready to slam weights (almost like I just drank six cups of coffee, but had no jitters). It was a very gradual onset; VERY smooth, VERY clean, VERY calming energy that doesn't make your heart feel like you just ran up twenty flights of stairs. It gave me the "feel-good" feeling of 1,3 DMAA without the heart palpitations; a feeling I have long missed since the original Driven Sports Craze was released.

Pumps: Once the energy kicked in, I knew it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE that the pumps would be decent, too. I trained with higher repetitions to increase blood flow and see what this stuff could do. Suffice to say, the pumps were so intense that I struggled to remove my t-shirt at the end of my workout. This is easily one of the craziest pumps I've ever received from a pre-workout supplement. The pump lasted the entire duration of my gym session (roughly 1 hour).

Overall/Final Words: My biggest complaint with CONQU3R UNLEASHED is that every other pre-workout in my supplement pantry is now completely useless to me. This product has completely spoiled me; it seems ridiculous that I have settled for anything less than this in the past. The energy and focus is EXTREMELY clean and smooth with NO jitters and ZERO crash. The pumps are absolutely insane. It tastes fantastic. It's affordable. Seriously, what else can you ask for?

Rating: 6/5. Olympus Labs receives the bonus point for convincing me that all pre-workouts aren't created equally.
    Good detailed review and this is on my to try list in the future.

21. I have recently purchased CONQU3R and will be releasing a forum comparing it against GAT Nitraflex, and Performax Labs HyperMax.

The consistency of the powder seems off, it is dense and clumpy as if it was exposed to moisture. Is this normal? Should I get a new bottle before writing a review?

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 30
Size:  1.05 MB

22. Quote Originally Posted by GAINZFORDAYZ View Post
    I have recently purchased CONQU3R and will be releasing a forum comparing it against GAT Nitraflex, and Performax Labs HyperMax.

The consistency of the powder seems off, it is dense and clumpy as if it was exposed to moisture. Is this normal? Should I get a new bottle before writing a review?

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 30
Size:  1.05 MB
    Yes, this is normal. It is caused by the hydromax. Don't worry, it won't effect efficacy whatsoever and it still dissolves just fine in water.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

23. Thanks great product will be writing up the review shortly.

24. why are you taking the time to review it? it's being discontinued.

25. Are you referring to DMHA and the J. Regia Extract currently found in the product? Why is this product getting discontinued can you elaborate? There are plenty of products with J. Regia Extract and I'm unaware of the FDA making a decision on this matter.

26. Quote Originally Posted by GAINZFORDAYZ View Post
    Are you referring to DMHA and the J. Regia Extract currently found in the product? Why is this product getting discontinued can you elaborate? There are plenty of products with J. Regia Extract and I'm unaware of the FDA making a decision on this matter.
    OL is coming out with a new pre so they're discontinuing CU
    I <3 Carbs

27. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    OL is coming out with a new pre so they're discontinuing CU
    Good to know thanks for the info.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO Xplode (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-16-2016, 05:17 AM
  2. Ragnarok Ultra (40 servings)