EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

I would rate this a strong 4-5 or a 9 out of 10. I took this product for a full 30 days and ran a detailed log. My lifts were documented, and my diet was in check. During this log i found that peak elite is very helpful with intense training. During that time i was doing squats and deadlifts 2 to three times a week at full capacity. I was also doing two chest back days and two arm days each week as well. I found peak elite to be very helpful for explosive movements, and my focus was dialed in. The tablets arent the greatest tasting, but i got used to them quickly. They dont have any dye or artificial additives, so i prefer a little bitterness to eating a bunch of flavorings and irrelevant chemicals. I loved the convienience of the tablets and the non stim aspect of it. It makes it very versitile and very easy to use. I can say that my endurance, focus and strentgh all went up. I noticed the most on my barbell work, compound movements and speed training are where this stuff really shined for me.

Salute to mst on a great product. It is definitely worth a try.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, man! Appreciate the detail!