WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Final Review of Primeval Labs
Epi-GH

Once again huge thank you to Primeval Labs , PRIMEVALVP and all the Reps. You guys are awesome. This run was really fun. I enjoyed following the other logs as well.

So I really thought the Epiandrosterone and MK-677 went very well together. I have Never ran either compound before so I wasn't sure how I would respond. I responded very well to the 225 mg of Epiandrosterone . Unfortunately I didn't run that dose until the last week. In my opinion run 2 caps thru the first half of your cycle and 3 caps last half of cycle. I felt like I totally could have ran this for eight weeks. And I am anxious to run this again. I'm happy that I picked up another bottle.

The MK-677 didn't seem to keep me hungry until I hit 30mg and I am not sure if it helped with any joint pain but my knees did feel better by the end of the four weeks plus I was only taking 1g of fish oil ed. Same for the sleep I didn't start really getting good sleep constantly, it seemed like until I started doing 30mg.

The Epiandrosterone .... I loved it! I felt great on the stuff the entire time. 75mg to start was ok( Like I said I should have started with 150mg)but still had mad vascularity the very first day and throughout.
150mg-225mg was even better. The sweet spot and I had very little to no sides at all. I was a little tired and had light acne throughout. Also I think I had some loss of appieite at 150mg and a slight headache at 225mg. Both those sides were mild and didn't last more than 24-48 hours.
The pumps were insane!! I loved working out on this stuff.
** I saw reasonable results taking place within the first 8 days.**(like muscle tone and size)

So I came out of this, 4 week/1bottle run of Epi-GH with an extra 3-4 pounds of lean muscle and for sure a loss of bf. With harder and leaner/more fuller muscles.( really didn't eat that great either, should had eaten better)

It seemed to be a mild compound with little to no stress on the liver which was very important to me. Loss of body fat and 3-4 extra pounds of muscle is a win win in my book and so is Primeval Labs/Epi-GH.
Btw I started at a morning weight of 183.0 & now waking up at a consistent +186. & 191 before bed. I'm happy!!!
I will be running this again. Thanks Primeval Labs!

dreamcrusher

Awards
Is a pct required for this? Did you notice any shutdown? Any bloating from the MK-677?

I've read that the MK-677 at 30mg gets you bloated as fak.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not get bloated from the 30mg of MK and I did a very light pct because I was on TRT. Others might do a stronger pct depending on the person. I felt no shut down or suppression.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was not bloated the entire time. Felt really good.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking of trying 1.5-3 months at 10mg. Then maybe going to 20mg for the same amount of time.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the EpiAndro worked very well with the MK. That might have had something to do with no bloating for me.
Are you gonna run only MK or some others as well?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of trying 1.5-3 months at 10mg. Then maybe going to 20mg for the same amount of time.
One of the other guys were running caber with theirs but they had other stuff going on.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought the EpiAndro worked very well with the MK. That might have had something to do with no bloating for me.
Are you gonna run only MK or some others as well?
One of the other guys were running caber with theirs but they had other stuff going on.

Glad your cycle worked out for you. The epi andro and MK sounds lovely

I'm running it with ostarine and dermacrine right now. Then going to add in a whole laundry list of other things.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I had the same experience with the Epi-GH. If anything I reduced water retention even at 20mg MK per day.
I'll be running epiandro and MK 677 in my upcoming cycle, but from different companies. We'll see how it compares!

dreamcrusher

Awards
I had the same experience with the Epi-GH. If anything I reduced water retention even at 20mg MK per day.
I'll be running epiandro and MK 677 in my upcoming cycle, but from different companies. We'll see how it compares!
What did you do for pct?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What did you do for pct?
It was part of a much bigger heavier cycle, so my PCT was designed accordingly. Clomid 70/70/35/35/35/35 with 105mg for the first 3 days, nolva 0/0/20/20/10/10, arimidex .25mg E3D - ran out of exemestane so I worked with what I had.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into this product but considering i still have a bottle of ghar1ne I bought androvar (100mg epiandro/pill) i will take 200mg epi and 20mg of mk and obviosuly watch the carbs and sodium as best i can and see if this can alleviate the waterweight because so far nothing has.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was looking into this product but considering i still have a bottle of ghar1ne I bought androvar (100mg epiandro/pill) i will take 200mg epi and 20mg of mk and obviosuly watch the carbs and sodium as best i can and see if this can alleviate the waterweight because so far nothing has.
Sounds like a good plan. I've been on epiandro and MK for 5 weeks now and haven't had any bloating issues. I'm leaner now than when I started, actually. And changed epiandro brands last week and bumped up the dosage.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan. I've been on epiandro and MK for 5 weeks now and haven't had any bloating issues. I'm leaner now than when I started, actually. And changed epiandro brands last week and bumped up the dosage.
what dosage you on? i was going to start at 200 but maybe go op to 300-400 depending on how things go.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
what dosage you on? i was going to start at 200 but maybe go op to 300-400 depending on how things go.
I logged IML Super Epiandro Rx the first 4 weeks at 200mg, and now I'm using Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano at 450mg a day.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I logged IML Super Epiandro Rx the first 4 weeks at 200mg, and now I'm using Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano at 450mg a day.
ah and when you were dosing 200 what were you dosing your mk?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ah and when you were dosing 200 what were you dosing your mk?
I've been at 10mg MK 677 the whole time and have no plans to increase the dosage, I still get great sleep and my skin has been getting soft and acne getting better so I see no reason to bump the dosage. I have enough for almost a year straight at 10mg so I'll probably keep it like that

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I've been at 10mg MK 677 the whole time and have no plans to increase the dosage, I still get great sleep and my skin has been getting soft and acne getting better so I see no reason to bump the dosage. I have enough for almost a year straight at 10mg so I'll probably keep it like that
Nice i started with 10 bumped to 20 but maybe ill scale it back again