White Pipes (50 Servings)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Great flavor, great profile, great pumps.

--Profile: 5/5--
White Pipes has everything you need to get a sick pump in the gym. Its a simple, yet incredibly effective profile that delivers a hard hitting, long lasting pump. The ingredients in the profile are dosed at studied and proven amounts, so its no surprise that its incredibly effective

--Taste: 5/5--
I got the Tropical Pineapple, and it is DELICIOUS. If you're a fan of pineapple, or pineapple flavored supplements, get this. The taste is similar to Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Pre, which is also fantastic. Great tart pineapple flavor with no strange aftertaste. Great flavoring!

--Mixability: 5/5--
Its often that I find products with Glycerol Powder don't mix well. This product does not have that problem. I mixed a scoop in roughly 8oz of water. After a few shakes in a shaker cup, the powder dissolved and I enjoyed a consistent flavorful beverage with no leftover powder at the bottom. Two thumbs up for mixability

--Effectiveness: 5/5--
Very effective. I was able to get a great pump in a short amount of time. A few sets into my warm up I was feeling full, and I could feel the blood rushing into my muscles. Very effective, in direct correlation with the profile, but White Pipes certainly delivers what it claims!

--Side Effects: 5/5--
Epic vascularity and muscle fullness? Yeah, no side effects at all. Just veins everywhere

--Overall: 5/5--
Excellent profile, great flavor, very effective. I am a big fan of the entire CL line, and this is a continuation of my feelings toward the company. Very high quality products across the board, and White Pipes is no exception. If you're looking for a sick pump and a great tasting supplement, add White Pipes to your shopping list!

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I wont break it down on opening review.ill save that for the last review.
Took on a leg day for my first experience with white pipes.it worked
Very well.usually dont see veins in quads , looked down after the first
Squat set and BAM veins gone wild.muscles felt full and tight.cant wait
For bicep tricep day.so far its the best ive tried,cant wait to see how it holds
Up in days to come.ill go ahead and say the taste is spot on as well actually
Tasted like watermelon.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3/5

Tried out the white pipes this morning (1 package):

Flavor - Juicy Watermelon - I'm in mexico (in a hotel) and water is at a premium so I ahd to mix in only about 8oz... WOW was this strong flavoring. I enjoy strong flavoring as i usually drink as much water as possible with my pre, but having limited options today held me back. The falvor itself was closer to a slightly sour flavoring vs a very sweet watermelon. Not bad considering the lack of water and I think it would be really enjoyable at 15-20oz or even more. Definitely not a good mixing buddy though unless you're trying to mask a flavor.

Pumps - Back and Shoulder day - I have been thoroughly carbed up the last few days so I expected a prett solid pump, even with just the hotel gym equipment. Back exercises went a bit slowly as I was a bit tired, and the pump was just average. I partially blame the equipmnt as it was not ideal. Shoulders went much better as I went high reps and with the DB's actually in the normal weights I had a very solid pump going after my final set. Nothing "skin splitting" or "painful", but I am not much of a responder to pump products so this was a better than average experience for me.

Endurance - I was tired to start out, but felt better as the workout progressed. Can't say that I was able to eek out any extra reps or sets that I would not have been able to otherwise.

Overall - The main thing I wanted to see was a good solid pump, which I felt was better than average, but not the best I've experinced. Endurance was nothing to write home about though so no marks here. Overall I would give this a 7/10 as its better than many pump products (which do literally 0 for me), but still not on par with high volume.

Thanks to Sean1332 and the CL guys for the sample

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reviews, guys! That's solid feedback.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
----Introduction----

I was fortunate to be selected as a logger for this product, so I wanted to follow up with a final review with my thoughts on the product. Pump products have been flooding the market recently and there are many companies that continue to put out underdosed products under prop. blends. While there are some good products on the market, many non-stim pump products out there don't meet claims, and they aren't as effective as you'd expect. However, that certainly is NOT the case with White Pipes. This product contains effective dosages and quality ingredients that deliver great results.

----Ingredient Profile---- (5/5)

The profile of this product, in my opinion, is great. Its four ingredients that all have proven studies to deliver a solid pump in the gym. I like that the ingredients are dosed properly too. The 3g of Citrulline Malate at the top of the ingredient list lets you know that this product isn't some gimmick. Controlled Labs didn't let me down with the profile at all. Simple, clear, and effective. Two thumbs up.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing---- (4/5)

The taste of White Pipes was the icing on the cake for me. Not only is the product effective, but it tastes amazing. The pineapple flavor has a nice tart taste that mixes very easily in 6+ oz. of water. I also experimented with adding White Pipes in with stim pre-workouts, and the flavor was always amazing. Sometimes when you mix flavors you get some awful tasting pre, but the pineapple is delicious when added to any flavor pre that I tried, I enjoyed the consistency of great tasting flavors that I got with combining White Pipes and other products.

The reason for the 4/5 comes from the dosing. The way the product is marketed is 50 servings, but the "Regular Dosing" ingredients call for using 2 scoops, which will only yield 25 servings in the tub. I think that their serving size for the tub is in line with its competitors in the 'pump product' category, but I feel that the product should be marketed as 25 servings, rather than 50. Don't get me wrong, one scoop of White Pipes is still effective, but the label calls for 2 scoops which yields better pumps. Definitely try out one scoop before jumping to two though, two is INTENSE.

----Effectiveness----(5/5)

The first week of dosing White Pipes I used 1 scoop to see what I was up against. 1 scoop at first was intense, and I was pleased with the pumps. After venturing into the 2 scoop club, there was no going back. White Pipes is a 3/5 at one scoop, but an easy 5/5 at the full 2 scoops. The pumps and vascularity were incredible. I also noticed an increase in muscle endurance in the gym, and there was less lactic acid burn during my sets which allowed me to really push past failure during my sets. This benefit alone made me love the product, but on top of that I felt pumped for hours after my lifts. I am a big fan of White Pipes, it is an incredibly effective product that delivers some serious pumps and great endurance.

----Value---- (3/5)

For 34.99, I think White Pipes is priced a little higher than its competition of similar products in its category. The price listed on some sites are quite high, but doing research I was able to find sales for the product around $25 a tub. $25 for essentially 25 servings is still a bit expensive, but I do think that its a good deal considering the amounts of raw ingredients in the profile. Back to the dosing, It makes it seem that you are getting 50 servings for 34.99, when in reality its only 25 servings.

If you're dosing one scoop per workout, the price point isn't terrible. But if you're doing the full 2 scoops each training session, on top of a stimulant pre-workout, its a little steep to me. If you can find White Pipes on sale for >$30, I would say its definitely worth the money. However, I think using White Pipes as a staple supp could end up getting a bit too pricy IMHO.

**note: I was given this product to log, but my rating is based on if I had purchased the product on my own.

----Side Effects----

none whatsoever.

----Conclusion----

White Pipes is a great product with an excellent ingredient profile that packs a serious punch. Controlled Labs nailed the profile and the flavoring, making this product a great one to add to their already amazing line of products. Aside from the slightly high price, I think that this product is excellent and definitely worth purchasing. I will be picking up another tub in the near future. White Pipes delivers great pumps, awesome vascularity, and all day muscle fullness. Definitely check it out, but as always, find it on sale if you can.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/5

I liked the taste but it was a bit gritty. Didn't mix very well at all. Typically I don't respond to any type of pump products. Felt a bit tired while drinking it, so maybe it'd work better stacked with a stim based pre workout. It did taste good though so that's something I guess.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Has anyone been able to compare this with High Volume? Both being pump preworkout and with similar good reviews!

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Final review of white pipes

Ingredients.: 5/5. Everything you could ask for in a pump ignition product.Doses are spot on,not to little not too much.
Effectiveness : 5/5
That's putting it lightly,this not only gives a great pump in the gym,but it also gives a lasting pump.I saw veins I
Haven't saw before and rock hard pumps.To all those that say pump is for looks,I gained almost 1/2 inch to my arms.The pump is important.
Taste: 4/5
Don't get me wrong the taste is terrific
The only thing missing from this line is unflavored mix for those that like to mix with pre workout drink.
Mixability: 5/5
No problems here at all mixed well,everything dissolved.no grit or chunks.finally a pump product without grit! Amen!
Sides: 5/5
None at all!
Availability :5/5
I have a problem with some supplements I like in that they are hard to find.i was able to find white pipes in numerous places.most places around 25$ ,so not bad priced either.
Overall:5/5
It's a great product,it does what it says it's suppose to do.only wish it came unflavored to mix with aminos,etc.the tub says 50 servings and I think a beginner could probably get by with that.still at 25 servings it's a good deal
considering the profile.thanks for the opportunity to try this product,you gained one customer by doing so.ive already got a new tub and I'm ready to Crack the seal.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
5/5

White pipes stimulant free pump and endurance enhancer - first of all I didn't expect much since it is a stimulant free pump endurance enhancer boy was I wrong this product had the perfect blend of non stimulant ingredients I used this during a strictly isolated bicep tricep only workout . on the negative Rep my arms wanted to stay in a 90 degree angle which is a good sign to fight that slowly lower the weight slowly raise the weight will increase the pump efficiency 5 out of 5 stars amazing the flavor was juicy watermelon and it was damn juicy...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

This product is a great tasting non stim pre workout. The pumps were phenominal and i would rate this product a full five.

Of the two flavors ive tried i like the watermelon best, but the pineapple is really good as well.

The hydromax has no mixing issues like the old gms products, which is great.

The profile on this product is very strong. Open label, no blends and the ingredients are generously dosed. The price point is also very attractive at less than 30 dollars from what ive seen at most sites. It comes with 50 servings, which is more than. Enough for 1-2 months of training. I really only used it on my training days where i was focusing on bodybuilding style hypertrophy training. I did not take on days where i was doing heavy compounds, so even at two scoops ( the sweet spot) i was able to stretch my tub for almost two months.

I really enjoyed this product and will be incorporating this into my supplementation as needed. I would like to thank Controlled labs for the opportunity. Another great product!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product is a great tasting non stim pre workout. The pumps were phenominal and i would rate this product a full five.

Of the two flavors ive tried i like the watermelon best, but the pineapple is really good as well.

The hydromax has no mixing issues like the old gms products, which is great.

The profile on this product is very strong. Open label, no blends and the ingredients are generously dosed. The price point is also very attractive at less than 30 dollars from what ive seen at most sites. It comes with 50 servings, which is more than. Enough for 1-2 months of training. I really only used it on my training days where i was focusing on bodybuilding style hypertrophy training. I did not take on days where i was doing heavy compounds, so even at two scoops ( the sweet spot) i was able to stretch my tub for almost two months.

I really enjoyed this product and will be incorporating this into my supplementation as needed. I would like to thank Controlled labs for the opportunity. Another great product!
Man, thanks for the detailed review! That's great.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/5

Taste--8/10. Watermelon is one of my least favorite flavors. White Pipes isn't too bad though. It's not over sweet like a Jolly Rancher and tastes more like real watermelon. But it's a stronger flavor than the fruit. I did like it!

Profile--9/10. It's simple and has two of my favorite pump ingredients, Cit Mal and Agma. I honestly don't have much experience with HydroMax. The only thing that kept this from being a 10 is that I don't like having to use 2 scoops to get an effective dose of the ingredients.

Mixability--10/10. In about 12oz of water there was a bit of chalky residue left on the sides of the glass. No clingers or grains though.

Effects--7/10. I'm a little mixed on this. My vascularity was down, but then again with my limited HydroMax experience I could be one of those people that puff up the first few times of using it. I'm thinking about picking up some GlycerGrow 2 if I find it for a good price to test this out. I don't feel like I got a pump in my shoulders or traps any different from using Red Ghost alone. My endurance felt great and I was able to crank out extra reps without pausing which I attribute to the Cit Mal and Agma. So White Pipes worked, but only in one of the two avenues it advertises as helping. Overall I would not buy it, but we all react differently and so you never know until you try it yourself!