• RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product information

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Black lion research exotherm transdermal

I'm writing this reveiw on black lion research exotherm transdermal. I purchased the product so that I could put on lean mass and loss weight at the same time and the product has performed beyond expectations and I am still currently using it. It is very easy to apply you can either pump on to the wrist and work it into your shoulder areas chest and inner thighs. You can also use a small zip lock bag or use a latex/ latex free glove. The product smells good it is green but goes on and does not leave a stain on shirt or anything like that it is also liquidy. I apply it in the morning after a shower and at night after I shower before bed. I have seen great strength increase and weight loss in a month. I also want to mention that at 2 pumps it lasted me 1 Month so to me that's a good deal. Last thing is that I actually gained muscle while on a calorie deficit and also strength. Blr products do not disappoint!! I give this a 5 star rating because it did what it was made to do

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I'm writing this reveiw on black lion research exotherm transdermal. I purchased the product so that I could put on lean mass and loss weight at the same time and the product has performed beyond expectations and I am still currently using it. It is very easy to apply you can either pump on to the wrist and work it into your shoulder areas chest and inner thighs. You can also use a small zip lock bag or use a latex/ latex free glove. The product smells good it is green but goes on and does not leave a stain on shirt or anything like that it is also liquidy. I apply it in the morning after a shower and at night after I shower before bed. I have seen great strength increase and weight loss in a month. I also want to mention that at 2 pumps it lasted me 1 Month so to me that's a good deal. Last thing is that I actually gained muscle while on a calorie deficit and also strength. Blr products do not disappoint!! I give this a 5 star rating because it did what it was made to do.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
I'm writing this reveiw on black lion research exotherm transdermal. I purchased the product so that I could put on lean mass and loss weight at the same time and the product has performed beyond expectations and I am still currently using it. It is very easy to apply you can either pump on to the wrist and work it into your shoulder areas chest and inner thighs. You can also use a small zip lock bag or use a latex/ latex free glove. The product smells good it is green but goes on and does not leave a stain on shirt or anything like that it is also liquidy. I apply it in the morning after a shower and at night after I shower before bed. I have seen great strength increase and weight loss in a month. I also want to mention that at 2 pumps it lasted me 1 Month so to me that's a good deal. Last thing is that I actually gained muscle while on a calorie deficit and also strength. Blr products do not disappoint!! I give this a 5 star rating because it did what it was made to do
I am currently running a fat stack with Exotherm in the mix. I can definitely tell that it is working. I am stacking Lipomorph, Exotherm, Sustain Alpha, Smolder and Epic Unleashed and it is one hell of a stack. I staggered the start times and really noticed when I added the Exo.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a fat stack with Exotherm in the mix. I can definitely tell that it is working. I am stacking Lipomorph, Exotherm, Sustain Alpha, Smolder and Epic Unleashed and it is one hell of a stack. I staggered the start times and really noticed when I added the Exo.
Wow that's a crazy stack I'm thinking the next thing I will add is letrone.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I have tried few fat burners even few very popular on this forum and some worked to some extend and some had more pronounced side effects on my body so I haven't found any that I'd get desirable fat burning effect with no undesirable side effect.

That's why I didn't had too high expectations regarding Exotherm and after 1st week even wrote inside Exotherm FAQ thread that I haven't noticed anything noticeable regarding fat burning effect.

But approaching end of week 2 my belly area looked better then ever and quick look in the mirror and I can't ignore leaning effect.

Now what's maybe most impressive was that I could barely call myself a recreational guy - meaning I don't care much about perfect diet or weight lifting or running or anything.

I'm in mid 30s, eat anything from pizza to icecream and most of my day I'm sitting behind PC and just lift light weights once a week.

And with me being such untypical guy on this bodybuilding forum and to have Exotherm lean me so noticeable in just 2 weeks on 3 pumps/day I have to give big credit & respect brundel for creating another great BLR product.

This product didn't cause me to have any joint pain.

Compared to what other users report, for me didn't increase sweating or any warm effect after applying and actually increased my appetite.

Overall no side effect, leaning effect after 2 weeks of applying 3 pumps daily while on a very light exercise activity and eating whatever I feel like it (pizza, icecream...).

For added benefit (or like in my case for overall well being), especially if you're over 30 years old you can stack Exotherm with Viron to further improve your testosterone:estrogen ratio.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's a crazy stack I'm thinking the next thing I will add is letrone.
I have some Letrone and plan on using that when I travel and when my 2nd bottle of Exo runs out. Adding Letrone to Exptherm and running together might drop your estro below optimal levels especially if you are doing 3 caps daily. I would start with 1 cap initially and go up as needed.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I have some Letrone and plan on using that when I travel and when my 2nd bottle of Exo runs out. Adding Letrone to Exptherm and running together might drop your estro below optimal levels especially if you are doing 3 caps daily. I would start with 1 cap initially and go up as needed.
True or maybe I might combine with v iron not sure yet so I'll see

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron would be a great addition. Goes well with all of our products.
Solo or stacked.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
5/5

6 days into using exotherm and already down 3lbs. Definitely feeling the thermo effect to the fullest feel so warm and sweat more. 3 pumps is the key dosing for this stuff. Goes in well doesn't crystalize as bad as formeron did but really really loving this stuff.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I'm about 5 weeks in, started with 2 pumps a day and after 3 weeks I hadn't noticed a single effect, and almost stopped my run. Instead, I went to 3 pumps a day, and the last 2 weeks I am down about an inch on my waist, more vascular, and with zero change in scale weight. I've been getting comments about looking bigger/leaner constantly. My go to for a cut used to be xi-kt before it was discontinued, however I'm getting better results with this than I ever did with xi-kt. Awesome product BLR!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Rating: 5/5
I received exotherm from tgb when they first shipped it out, I got 2 bottles and it's coming to a close soon..
However, I must say that this product delivers! The first 2 weeks I was down 5 pounds and then I didn't keep track anymore because I knew it was doing the job! After the first 2 weeks I started seeing veins coming through my shoulders, drying out good and fat melting off. But around this time the hunger kicked in just a tad and my girlfriends birthday came up and let me tell you what.. I stuffed my face.. Ice cream cake, pizza, sopapillla cheesecake.. I had it all! For 3 days! I weighed my self the 3rd day of eating that and I'm up about 3-4 pounds but I was lean still and muscles were full, I was quite amazed! I am only working out 3 days / week right now and am on a cut and still gaining strength!

This product is very easy to apply. I just applied to my delts/ shoulders/ upper chest/ traps and rubbed in with only my forearms, no hands. I did this 3 times a day at first and just went to 2 / day last week. And am now stacking with viron which was added last week and I have Letrone on the way which I will continue along side viron! I'm stoked to have found BLR. Their products deliver & I can tell you that brudel puts his consumers in mind and their safety when choosing ingredients.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
baxtecal dead on with ur review im on day 9 and I started at 213.8 im already down to 209.2 its just coming off nicely. You can really see the leaning effect quick its bizzare it just aint right. I noticed the veins coming out day 6 its unreal lovinggggggg this stuff gonna get a 2nd bottle.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Exotherm final Review- This morning i weighed in 193.1 So i am down about 5lbs in the 4 week exo run. This was without any stimmed fat burner or anything additional other than the staples (pre, protein, multi)

Fat Loss- 8/10- I noticed a good amount of body fat loss the last 4 weeks on exo. It appeared to be more noticeable on application sites but it also caused me to go over one notch on my belt-which shows it was working all over. I have a stubborn midsection and this was one of the more effective products in helping it slim down. If I had added a stimmed burner in the mix this would easily be a 10/10.

Drying out/Muscle Hardening-9/10- This product was just a tad lower than letrone in regards to muscle fullness/hardening. Obviously that is a direct result of there being more of the ai active in letrone. This still had the same potent effect accompanied by the fat loss. My wife got annoyed with me constantly asking her to feel my muscles lol. They just felt so hard around the clock i wanted someone to take notice other than myself

side effects- the only side effect that i had was a slight drop in libido-which is a good indicator of how powerful this is as an ai. other than that not a single thing to complain about.

overall-a 9/10- Formeron was a huge loss but BLR has found a viable replacement. I wish i personally would have had blood work done to really see what it was doing ( i know they have a few labs from people but still-i would have like to see myself as i had some pronounced effects) This would be great on a cut or recomp and letrone would be great for a bulk/recomp. Two great natural options that produce results. Not much more you could ask for. well done

Sarge301269

Awards
Im pretty new to exotherm. Can someone clarify why you cant use your hands to rub it in? Also why chest/delts specifically?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im pretty new to exotherm. Can someone clarify why you cant use your hands to rub it in? Also why chest/delts specifically?
Exotherm relies on the skin to deliver the supplement to you. The skin on the hands is too thick for the supplement to pass through so anything on the hands is basically wasted. Think of it like this, if you use your hands and 50% remains on your hands after you apply then you lose 50% of the product, 50% of the effects, 50% of your money wasted.
The skin around the upper chest, neck, delts is relatively thin and easy to apply to so its absorbed well from there.
I use my wrist to rub in.
Apply the gel to my upper chest and use my wrist to rub into skin.