Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Product information

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used this stuff ? Just recently purchased alphamine curious how this would go with it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I definitely give a 5/5 stars on this product, it didn't only help me to lean out really well but it helped me a lot with the appetite suppression, also I want to mention that during my cutting cycle I had issues with my E and T and even so I was able to lean out very well and get rid of water and fat.

Appetite suppression 5/5

I was able to wake up in the morning and wait 2/3 h without having breakfast, hunger was something I completely forgot the meaning of, I was able to even fast for 8 h and not feeling hungry! Amazing help if you are cutting or dieting hard.

Mood 4/5

I have noticed during the second week a slight improvement in my mood even if I was on a strict diet, I'm not sure if this was coming from SHIFT but I definitely noticed it and it increased over time.

Water and Fat 5/5

Here is where this product is shining! After 2 weeks you can notice a leaning out effect, the mirror will let you know for sure ha! Also my metabolism increased and I was able to eat a bit more of carbs even if on a restricted diet without having any effect on my diet results.
On 4th week I have noticed a great difference in water retention too and forskolin helped me to maintain the "fullness" on my muscles.

I would definitely suggest to use it for 8 weeks followed by a 4 weeks break, it can be stacked with alphanine and norco but you can be sure it would work on its own, I run it in solo to test it and I was really pleased with the results.

Thanks PES for your hard work :)