GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OVERALL REVIEW

Pros/Con of Trans-dermal.

Pro = Rub it in morning after shower don't have to worry about it for next 24hrs.
Con = I have seen some people complain about TD ( Itching, Rashes, etc) For me this wasn't an issue with this product, I reacted very well.

Strength/Mood/Recovery/Libido = Were the high points on this cycle, Again I didn't stack this with anything to give a fair review of the product. I would recommend this at 4 pumps for under 200Lbs and the bottle should last you nearly over a month. Once i started 4pumps in week 2, I def. noticed better mood and higher libido. This product can easily stack with almost anything out there and work well in PCT as well. Keep in mind, I was and still on meds(predinose) for my inflammation issue, so taking this as a TD was just amazing although I didn't lean out on my meal prep(holding water weight from medicine), my strength increased through out the month. I added +10-15lbs on almost all exercises (doing all supersets) and also more reps in dibs/pushups area. So i am very pleased with my monthly progress. I would have love to run this for 8 weeks, but I have been putting off my cel epi-plex for a while and now I must run that solo :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just posting here to remind you guys and gals that you have to click the "Be the first to write a review" button for your review to actually count. After that first time, I think the button changes to "Submit New Review". Anyway I'll delete this later. Just trying to help out here.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Final thoughts/review of Sustain Alpha....

I thoroughly enjoyed my time on Sustain Alpha. For starters it applies easily, dries nicely (within the 4 mins stated on product label), and the smell isn't too potent. Some people have reported experiencing a tingling effect after application. I did experience this, but it was not unpleasant at all. I'm confident it is just from the fast drying action caused from the alcohol, contained in the product, evaporating rapidly.

I started out at 3 pumps per day, but found that 4 pumps per day was the magic number. I was able to really feel the positive effects of the Sustain Alpha at 4 pumps per day. Primary application areas were clavicle, quads, arm pits, tops of feet, and quads. I would recommend that other females start with 3 pumps and move up to 4 in the second week. At this dosing the bottle with last roughly 35 days.

The biggest pro, for me, was definitely the libido boost. As a female who has dealt with extended periods of low libido, it was nice to have it nice and high with no negative side effects. It was overly stimulating, but did give me more desire and eagerness. It also made sex more "intense". The increased libido kicked in pretty quickly after bumping up to 4 pumps, and remained through the rest of the time on the product.

Other pros to using the Sustain Alpha were increased strength, faster recovery periods, and a more mellow mood overall. I was really able to increase my weight on a couple of my big movements. Nothing like feeling nice and strong as the weeks progressed. I also found that my recovery periods were shortened a bit. I typically stay sore for a few days, but noticed that my soreness was lessened and improved much sooner than normal. This was with the exception of legs! My mood was a bit more laid back for me, as well. I can be high strung and found the Sustain Alpha provided just enough of a test boost to chill me out some.

I would recommend this product to those who are looking for mild TD to naturally give their testosterone a gentle boost. As a female, I found it very effective, but not overly effective or harsh on my system. It did exactly what I was hoping it would do. I was very pleased with my run on Sustain Alpha, and will be using it again in the future!!!

ReNude1

Awards
5/5

Ok first things first I am 50 years old and my workouts consist of walking on treadmill at 10 percent incline for almost a hour for a total of 500 calorie burn the next day its squats and pushups some resistance training using bands and mountain climbers. I gone from 260 lbs to 208 lbs and what I want out of a product may not be the same for others. While this is a Pes Alphamine review I will also review other products that I am using as well to expedite the process and post copies appropriately.

Taste: Mehh not great not terrible doable

Thermogenic: I lost two pounds the first week and I definitely sweat more with a decrease in appetite.

Erectogenic: ? I use erectile health as a health indicator for me and the products I use. The first time I took this stuff I got the biggest hardest erection I had in two years that being said this effect seems to wear off within two weeks for me anyway too bad.

Blood Pressure: For me this is an issue I noticed my blood pressure did rise while using this product I think the key is to use less than two scoops. I really recommend not using two heaping scoops rather a 1 scoop and 3/4 or a 1/2 scoop. But to be fair to PES they tell people with blood pressure concerns up front.

Final thoughts : I love Pes High volume but Pes alphamine the jury is still out the blood pressure thing and the general way I feel when using it I just don't love it the way I love Pes High Volume

PES High/Volume = Win love the way my workouts feel I love the way this stuff makes me feel and it actually lowers my blood pressure. Makes my workouts a breeze and yes gives me better harder erections.

BPS Sustain Alpha = Win love the way this stuff makes me feel like I am totally in a better mood with this stuff. I especially love the fact its a transdermal I take enough pills as it is already that is another reason I love pes high/volume mix and drink

Bps Endosurge = Win love the way I feel on this but the dosing is a problem empty stomach is when it seems to work best and three times a day I just take a extra pill for twice a day dosing so 3 pill twice a day again it seems to put me in a good mood.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fortunately iconic formulations picked up this great supplement.

same ingredients as it was when primordial performance 1st released waay back in 2009.

geez, 13 years, 3 different companies and same formula-can't think of many other products that can say that, maybe because it's just that good. :unsure:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Final thoughts/review of Sustain Alpha

I thoroughly enjoyed my time on Sustain Alpha. For starters it applies easily, dries nicely (within the 4 mins stated on product label), and the smell isn't too potent. Some people have reported experiencing a tingling effect after application. I did experience this, but it was not unpleasant at all. I'm confident it is just from the fast drying action caused from the alcohol, contained in the product, evaporating rapidly.

I started out at 3 pumps per day, but found that 4 pumps per day was the magic number. I was able to really feel the positive effects of the Sustain Alpha at 4 pumps per day. Primary application areas were clavicle, quads, arm pits, tops of feet, and quads. I would recommend that other females start with 3 pumps and move up to 4 in the second week. At this dosing the bottle with last roughly 35 days.

The biggest pro, for me, was definitely the libido boost. As a female who has dealt with extended periods of low libido, it was nice to have it nice and high with no negative side effects. It was overly stimulating, but did give me more desire and eagerness. It also made sex more "intense". The increased libido kicked in pretty quickly after bumping up to 4 pumps, and remained through the rest of the time on the product.

Other pros to using the Sustain Alpha were increased strength, faster recovery periods, and a more mellow mood overall. I was really able to increase my weight on a couple of my big movements. Nothing like feeling nice and strong as the weeks progressed. I also found that my recovery periods were shortened a bit. I typically stay sore for a few days, but noticed that my soreness was lessened and improved much sooner than normal. This was with the exception of legs! My mood was a bit more laid back for me, as well. I can be high strung and found the Sustain Alpha provided just enough of a test boost to chill me out some.

I would recommend this product to those who are looking for mild TD to naturally give their testosterone a gentle boost. As a female, I found it very effective, but not overly effective or harsh on my system. It did exactly what I was hoping it would do. I was very pleased with my run on Sustain Alpha, and will be using it again in the future!!!
very good to know that Sustain Alpha had this effect on a female--thank you very much for this great review!!!