Laxacrine

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
4/5

This was my first Transdermal product. I can tell you that this product complimented my cut very well. The scale didn't move much while on this product, but I can certainly see some leaning out!

Laxacrine is advertised as delivering:

Increase protein synthesis====== I would assume so, as I didn't lose strength.
Increase strength and power==== I did notice in week 3 that I was able to squat a little more.
Improve muscular endurance==== During crossfit this is hard to really know as all workouts are different, but seemed to help.
Aid in fat loss============= YES! I was visibly leaner after 1 bottle of use.
No PCT required============So far so GOOD!
Joint Support============= Perhaps the best feature, I noticed this right away as well as reduced DOMS.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

Versatility!

This is one of the few supplements that I have tried that truly exemplified versatility. The value of that is immeasureable. In essence, depending upon what your goals are, will dictate how to use it.

I would imagine 2ml a day on a caloric surplus would allow for slow and steady gains. On the flip side, 1ml a day in a caloric deficit, will allow for lean gains. That was how I decided to run it. I maintained 1ml a day and kept a caloric deficit. My bodyweight decreased, clothes are far looser and strength slightly increased. (did 2 sets of 405lbs 5 reps per this am in deads)

Overall:
Is it worth while? I would suggest yes. Like with any supplement, make sure to have your diet and training in check, an you will see some very solid results.

Big props to BPS for putting this out. Nicely done

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the review brother, you had put together a fantastic log for us!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
4.5/5

Overall I feel like it was a great addition to my cut and allowed me to maintain/increase strength slightly is some lifts. The added effect of fullness made me psychologically feel better too. Lax is a great product to run in either a PCT, Bulk or Cut in my opinion. And i would recommend it to anyone wanting to have just a little edge in the weight room. I could genuinely not find a fault, originally i felt like my recovery wasn't as good as i expected however the last 2 weeks is where the product came alive, If you were to run this for 6-8weeks i feel you could really see and feel a massive difference.

Cliffs-

Increased Endurance
Increased Strength
Increased recovery
Increased muscle fullness

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks grinnell. Pleasure to have you log for us, you did a fantastic job!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

Final Review:

I was excited to give this transdermal Lax a go as I had seen how much others had enjoyed the oral version. I am happy to say that it did not disappoint. My dosing was higher than others as I only ran it a few days a 1 mL/day and bumped it to 2 mL/day for most of the log. I believe that is the dose that would really yield the best results. It is a very versatile compound that can be used for bulk, cut or recomp. I would definitely run this product again.

Strength:
This product really shines here as a lot of my lifts went up in very nice ways!! I was hitting PRs left and right and I really enjoyed that!

Recovery/Stamina:
Another place this product shines. While I was lifting hard and heavy, the DOMS never seemed to really show up. There was little to no soreness the following days and that allowed me to push harder.

Thermogenic:
This product really had me sweating in and out of the gym. I was amazed at how much I was sweating. I also leaned out in the midsection pretty good as can be seen in the before and after pics (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/270888-bps-laxocrine-win.html) with no change in diet and a 3 lb increase in body weight. I was eating in a slight surplus but with the added work I was doing on the job and running the Lax, I could have easily bumped up my intake to put on more mass. I was liking the nice recomp effects I was getting so I left it alone, though.

Application:
I used it on my chest, abdomen, waist, top of feet, back of knees and upper thighs. It applied easily and dried rather quickly if spread out enough (roughly 2-5 minutes). The only draw back to it was the slightly sticky residue that was left on the skin. Not bad but noticeable. I did develop a slight irritation on my pecs and nips from dosing there too often and once I left that area alone for a while, it was fine and I was able to dose there again with no problems.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
5/5

Really hoping this product comes back - the recovery I felt on it after a few weeks was nothing short of amazing - I felt like I could train every day and my energy was nice and high on this as I never felt tore down from my workouts.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is it gone, was it a limited release?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't as popular as we'd hope it would be. No worries. When one ship goes down, a bigger and better ship goes up. BPS has some other fun projects in the works.
That's too bad more people didn't like it. It's a very good product and glad I've got a few bottles left. (And before anyone asks, No, I'm not selling them!) Interested to see what you all have next though.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4/5

Used for two bottles. 2 mls a day. Easy to dose with marks on the dropper. Applies easy and gives off that shimmer on your muscles lol. I was flexing in the gym. Ive heard alot of complaints. I had very little. Since i was in a cut i didnt see any increases in strentgh, but stayed fuller and had some great workouts. My strentgh did not go down. Applications were easy and dried fast. I would reccommend it.