White Rapids (50 Servings)

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
thanks to Sean1332 and controlled labs for the samples of white rapids,purple wrath,green magnitude I decided to use all three today for my workout and wow was great had great energy good pump no crash no jitters endurance was better and mixed incredibly well I was very satisfied with these products will be adding them to my wish list!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

I would like to say thank you to Controlled Labs for sending me out some samples of White Rapids PWO.
First off I got to say that the flavor was amazing!! It did have a slight tropical flavor but to me it really tasted like smarties candy! Delicious ! I used 1serving & It dissolved as soon as it hit the water, about 12 oz. Didn't even really need to mix it. Gave it a few shakes and pretty much drank it all at once cuz it tasted so damn good.
No after taste, no chalky, no pieces left over... Just good clean mix.
I was zinging pretty good & was on an empty stomach so it was working OT. The Beta tingles I didn't really feel that hard and I only felt some light pumps. Need more to experiment with but it really put me in a good mood & motivation. It lasted quite a long time to, I was feeling it for about 4 hours.All in all I really liked it & would recommend it to others.
Thanks guys!

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Never tried this but definitely considering!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/5

I took a full sample packet. Mixed it in my water bottle for the gym and drank it during my workout. This is how I use all my pre-workouts now because I like to have the sustained energy instead of a peak and fall. The flavor on this I couldn't quite place it and don't remember what flavor was printed on the packet. I shook up my drink each time but it still seemed a bit gritty. As far as energy go this is good one. Not overly jittery but it will give you the juice you need to get through a long workout. Good long lasting energy, also smooth. I usually don't respond well at all to evodiamine, but with this product I was ok. I was sweating a lot more than normally, not that that's a good thing, as I sweat too much as it is. It's worth mentioning though. This is a pre-workout I can recommend. No side effects.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
On my 2nd container of electric lemonade. Love this stuff! Didn't feel any beta tingles but that's ok, the energy I get from 2 scoops is great! Never feels like it's too much, but always on tap. It's everything I wish c4 was and honestly, I feel like wr lasts longer.

Haven't experienced a crash yet on it, which is nice. Flavor is good enough to look forward to drinking.

Overall, I think it's one of the best pre's I've taken. For the time being, it's replaced c4 and I don't miss it at all.