Vexxum (45 Caps)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Profile- 8/10
I really liked the ingredients including in this product, but I was disappointed that it was a prop. blend. All of the ingredients are tested and proven to aid in thermogenisis or fat loss, but it wasn't clear how much of each ingredient was in each dose. I think the profile overall is fantastic, and the results tell the true story of any products worth. From a pure ingredient profile, I was excited to try this product out. I certainly wasn't disappointed.

Effectiveness- 10/10
Vexxum was incredibly effective. I was able to drop 6 pounds over the course of 4 weeks, which is exactly what I had in mind as my goal going into the log. The appetite suppression that this product delivered is HANDS DOWN the best I've experienced. I simply wasn't hungy during any time of the day after taking just one cap of Vexxum in the morning. I really enjoyed not looking at the clock and waiting for my next meal time to eat, I actually forgot to eat a few times because I was never hungy! This helped so much during my cut. There is also a very potent stimulant effect with this product. I didn't feel jittery or twitchy, but I was awake, focused, and alert. ProSupps nailed it with Vexxum, it has all the characteristics I look for in a thermogenic, and the weight came off easy!

Dosing - 10/10
Couldn't have been easier. One cap of Vexxum packs a serious punch. Super convenient and very effective dosing.

OVERALL: 9/10
If you're looking for a solid thermogenic with a good profile that delivers great results, look no further. This product delivers. I felt great every day taking this product, I had great energy even on low amounts of sleep. The appetite suppression was phenomenal, and I was able to meet my fat loss goals. Definitely check out Vexxum if you're looking to add an extra fuel to the fire during your cutting diet!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
4/5

great fatloss product , great thermo effects. too stimmed for me with bp issues though even at the standard dosage of one a day. maybe just hit me the wrong time. not sure not knocking it at all very clean product just not for me. if you want a great thermo with high energy this is your boy.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Vexxum has worked well for me. I have lost weight, lost inches, leaned out and maintained strength. I'm finished now and would use this supplement again in the future.

The main thing I noticed was the appetite suppressant. I have mentioned this previously. I didn't even hit my calorie goals some days because I wasn't hungry. I didn't experience anything negative from Vexxum. I'm very happy with my results.