Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product information

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 for me at 2 a day solo seem to be kicking in!! Vascularity and a pump feel.. Can definitely eat more than normal and still feel tight..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I know that is a little late. But better late then never :)

I ran BLR Letrone during my 2nd phase of PCT. This was a few months back.

Dosing: 1 cap every morning upon waking

Effects:
Kept my estrogen levels under control. E2 was only 16 on last day of PCT.

No achy joints while running it at 1 cap per day

Also help boosted my Testosterone Levels up over my baseline.

It only took a half a bottle to get me thru PCT. i've been using the
rest of the bottle at 1 cap a day, 5 days on / 2 days off until the
bottle was finished.

I have not had any estrogen rebound, or gyno symptoms, despite
running Trest for 12 weeks.

I will definitely be using Letrone again in future cycles and post cycles.

Cons:
My bottle is Empty..!!!

Value:
It's only $41.99 (TGB Supps), & the bottle lasted over 2 months. It definitely a Great Value.!
I did not have to pay for it though, as Brundel was kind enough to give me a bottle when i
was running a Rebirth Log for BLR.

Overall:
You cannot get a better OTC AI, that also has Anabolic & Test Boosting properties. I will
be using Letrone for future PCT's this fall. I can wait to try BLR's new Exotherm AI/Fat Burner.
I will be buying a bottle this week @ TGB as soon as it gets in..!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
5/5

First of all, I used this with 1-Andro (Super Mandro) for 6 weeks, on a 5 days on, 2 days off protocol, to help achieve some lean, dry gains. You can read my log here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/270811-super-mandro-letrone.html

Please keep in mind I did not use this stacked with a strong compound that aromatizes. So, I can't answer questions like: I use test/trest, can this help? I don't pin test, I've never used strong methylated prohormones, so... I don't know. I imagine you'd need to use more than one cap a day to control estrogen sides from a strong anabolic compound.

I can only repeat what I said in my final log entry:

Letrone gives good pump, definitely increases appetite, yet keeps you dry and fairly lean in a small surplus. It seems ideal to stack with a mild anabolic compound to achieve lean and hard physique.

5 days on, 2 days off protocol works and you end up using half bottle for a 6 week cycle, making it cost-effective too. You get absolutely no joint issues this way, no sides whatsoever, but it will make you go to the restroom more often, which is a good thing in my book. Also, my puffy nipples (no gyno) are now slightly less puffy. Thumbs up BLR!

As a bonus, this seems to aid digestion for some reason. It helps with heartburn too... and I am one of those guys who is permanently on Prilosec. One day I forgot to take my Prilosec in the morning, and that mistake usually causes bad acid reflux right around noon. Not so while taking Letrone. It kept it under control until around 6-7pm, which is surprising. It's a very interesting supplement for sure. Recommended!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt notice the review until now. gagandugan
Atractylodes has been studied regarding its use in overcoming severe GI issues. Just another benefit.
AI, anabolic, and seems to alleviate GI issues ;).
This is also another indication that the ingredients in the product are doing their job ;)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Well, that explains it. It was good for my acid reflux and helped with digestion. Of course, if that was the only thing it did, it would not be very cost effective. :) In that case Prilosec wins, but you are non-natty after taking it, lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Letrone helped me lean out and gain a good amount of mass. I ran this with follidrone which helped but i have used epi products before and the letrone added something special. The muscle hardness and leaning out came while in a deficit and this is rare (especially for me) I don't feel like my libido tanked but obviously viron would have counteracted this. No sides such as dry joints etc. I did have a headache the first few days but it did subside as time went on. Overall 9.5 I believe this is the best otc ai out for sure. try it if you have not.

cali510

Awards
Hey bro, good morning, I am thinking of trying this and would like to know , are you referring to Natural Anabolic's, like Anafuse, or epi 2.0 or Follidren(when you say ) " It is ideal to stack with a mild anabolic compound to achieve a lean and hard physique". Or PH'S, I have for a short moment used the original Anafuse, though had to stop due to G,I issues , Acid Reflux =had minor surgery in late 2014, and am wanting to use the Anafuse with an A.I like letrone, and be very muscular , strong and ripped.I s theis the combo you are referring to.Thank you for your time.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro, good morning, I am thinking of trying this and would like to know , are you referring to Natural Anabolic's, like Anafuse, or epi 2.0 or Follidren(when you say ) " It is ideal to stack with a mild anabolic compound to achieve a lean and hard physique". Or PH'S, I have for a short moment used the original Anafuse, though had to stop due to G,I issues , Acid Reflux =had minor surgery in late 2014, and am wanting to use the Anafuse with an A.I like letrone, and be very muscular , strong and ripped.I s theis the combo you are referring to.Thank you for your time.
Letrone is great stacked with anything in the natty anabolics category as well as any ph/ds. I haven't used Anafuse but I think that they would pair well together judging by the profiles.

cali510

Awards
Hey, and thank you Jebrook, for your response. I am going to try this stack in the next coming weeks. Have you ever used Letrone and if so , with what and how was your success

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, and thank you Jebrook, for your response. I am going to try this stack in the next coming weeks. Have you ever used Letrone and if so , with what and how was your success
Yes, I've used Letrone a couple times now. The biggest positives for me were increased appetite, leaning/drying out, and muscle fullness. I like pairing it with Follidrone and Viron but it could be paired with tons of great things.

cali510

Awards
Thank you for your feedback; with your stack of Letrone and Follidrone, and Viron, what is the purpose of Viron? ... How did you take them ,( were they together , with food or some fats, on an empty stomach, or before your workouts). Did you take the full dosages, or did you increase the daily recommended dosage...... I do apologize for all of the questions... The increased appetite comes from the letrone? or the Follidrone? How long did it take before you felt the increased appetite, (and what did that do for you?), and you notice the positive effects and changes. Do I have to worry about my joints, .... and is there a noticeable change in strength. Once again, brother, thank you. for your kindness and patience, with my inquiries.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your feedback; with your stack of Letrone and Follidrone, and Viron, what is the purpose of Viron? ... How did you take them ,( were they together , with food or some fats, on an empty stomach, or before your workouts). Did you take the full dosages, or did you increase the daily recommended dosage...... I do apologize for all of the questions... The increased appetite comes from the letrone? or the Follidrone? How long did it take before you felt the increased appetite, (and what did that do for you?), and you notice the positive effects and changes. Do I have to worry about my joints, .... and is there a noticeable change in strength. Once again, brother, thank you. for your kindness and patience, with my inquiries.
No worries my friend. Glad to help. I like adding Viron to the stack to lower SHBG which will increase free test levels. Freeing up this extra test and optimizing test levels should also help keep E2 from dropping too low due to the Leyrone's potency. As far as Letrone, the appetite increase comes from increased Ghrehlin production on the stomach. The appetite effects for me were nearly immediate after ingesting. The other effects like drying out and improved vascularity take a week or so but get better over time. Joints can get too dry and achy if your E2 levels are too low. Thus I would use more than 2-3 caps unless also running am aromatizing compound. Follidrone is another that kicks in around 5-7 days fully but the increased strength and endurance really shine the longer it is taken. Folli also helps vascular growth as well. For dosing I like to take Letrone and Viron in the am and pm. It can be at the same time if desired. Folli I would definitely take about 45 min. Pre workout. Fasted or with food is fine for all of them

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Added this two weeks into my one month SARM run (Osta 10mg, S4 and GW) at 3 caps a day and about 4 days later.....holy crap...this stuff works! Gonna reduce too 2 caps and than 1-2 caps. Its really anabolic is making me want to eat everything. And I drying up and much harder and pumped. It works super well with the S4. Much more than an AI - with no dry joints. Love BLR.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Added this two weeks into my one month SARM run (Osta 10mg, S4 and GW) at 3 caps a day and about 4 days later.....holy crap...this stuff works! Gonna reduce too 2 caps and than 1-2 caps. Its really anabolic is making me want to eat everything. And I drying up and much harder and pumped. It works super well with the S4. Much more than an AI - with no dry joints. Love BLR.
Thanks brother.
The hunger comes from an increase in ghrelin. Letrone makes me want to eat EVERYTHING.
Im happy you like it man. Posts like this always make me happy.

I appreciate you taking the time to review.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I thought it was the Letrone....so I stopped for a few days and restarted. And what I eat (well along with the Sarm run) is not turning into Fat. And no dry joints....keep up the good work. I am in Canada would be happy to log anything anytime for you or be a test bunny. Cheers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Would increase in ghrelin from Letrone at 2-3 caps a day compare to the effect of a 10mg daily dose of MK677?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would increase in ghrelin from Letrone at 2-3 caps a day compare to the effect of a 10mg daily dose of MK677?
There is no way to really know the answer to this as there are no studies comparing them and the % of increase in ghrelin. Or even something similar to go off of.
I can tell you that 2 caps of Letrone makes me hungrier than GHRP2 or 6. LIKE REEEEAAAALLLY hungry.
This is from the increase in ghreliin.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Great product! It made my PCT simple, easy and enjoyable after 6 weeks using Super Mandro and Andro The GIant (2 bottles) No sides or problems whatsoever. If you stack it with rebirth you surely win!

cali510

Awards
Hello, Jebrook, how is it going with you , hope all is well my brother.... I haven't yet done the stack , have other issues to deal with , though, I am able to try the letrone and see how that works as a stand alone. I was thinking of adding in Viron, ..... What do you think ? Letrone as solo or stacked with viron..... Finances and injurie has me excluding the folli and the new FD2, until another time, so that's why the Letrone ,solo ( or add in if you recommend the Viron). Oh , would I need any on cycle support for the Letrone, and how long to use for and do I need to cycle down on the Letrone so it dosent rebound. Thank you for your time.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
brundel will there be any opportunities to log the new PWO.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, Jebrook, how is it going with you , hope all is well my brother.... I haven't yet done the stack , have other issues to deal with , though, I am able to try the letrone and see how that works as a stand alone. I was thinking of adding in Viron, ..... What do you think ? Letrone as solo or stacked with viron..... Finances and injurie has me excluding the folli and the new FD2, until another time, so that's why the Letrone ,solo ( or add in if you recommend the Viron). Oh , would I need any on cycle support for the Letrone, and how long to use for and do I need to cycle down on the Letrone so it dosent rebound. Thank you for your time.
Viron would be a great addition to Letrone. I personally love this combo.

Letrone does not need any cycle support. Its all natural.

Personally i would run Letrone for 8 weeks. Then take at least 4 weeks off.
If you your going to run Letrone solo, i wouldn't run more then 1 cap a day.
If you run it with Viron, you can run up to 2 caps per day of Letrone. If your
joints start getting sore, you can go back down to 1 cap a day of Letrone.

If you wanted to taper down the letrrone to prevent possible estrogen rebound,
you could always taper down the does from 2 caps a day, to 1 cap a day, to
1 cap every other day in the last week or 2. Personally i have not seen the need
to do this, my estrogen levels were well within the normal range, even after being
off letrone for 2 months.

cali510

Awards
Thank you @ Vujade, very much for your time and expertise.

I do have a couple more questions if you don't mine.

1st, if I decide to run the Letrone solo at one cap a day, what is the best way and time to take it.....on an empty stomach , before bed, after my first meal ?

2nd, if I decide to stack the Letrone with Viron at two caps a day , how would I take this.... together, am / pm, pre workout, on empty stomach, or w/food, ...with fats or carbs? I really want to be successful with this and since these two are new to me then I want to just try it for four weeks, to test the waters first. That's why all of the questions......any recommendations you give are welcomed, and thank you for your time.

Oh, It may or may not be helpful in helping me further, if you have my stats...... 44yrs, 5'9, 236lb , % of body fat , I don't know, so I will guess around 22-25%... I recently gained 26lbs since Dec 2015. I was nice and decently lean and now back injury and 26lbs later, UGH,..I need to get this off of me with minimal gym sessions do to my back. Thank you again.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you @ Vujade, very much for your time and expertise.

I do have a couple more questions if you don't mine.

1st, if I decide to run the Letrone solo at one cap a day, what is the best way and time to take it.....on an empty stomach , before bed, after my first meal ?

2nd, if I decide to stack the Letrone with Viron at two caps a day , how would I take this.... together, am / pm, pre workout, on empty stomach, or w/food, ...with fats or carbs? I really want to be successful with this and since these two are new to me then I want to just try it for four weeks, to test the waters first. That's why all of the questions......any recommendations you give are welcomed, and thank you for your time.

Oh, It may or may not be helpful in helping me further, if you have my stats...... 44yrs, 5'9, 236lb , % of body fat , I don't know, so I will guess around 22-25%... I recently gained 26lbs since Dec 2015. I was nice and decently lean and now back injury and 26lbs later, UGH,..I need to get this off of me with minimal gym sessions do to my back. Thank you again.

no worries bro.

1. If only taking 1 cap, take it 1st thing in the morning either before or with breakfast. Thats when E2 is the most elevated.

2. Personally like taking Viron & Letrone 1 cap AM and 1 cap 1 hour before workout. I feel this is best way personally.

Good luck bro.. if you have any further questions. take them to the Letrone FAQ Thread. This is a Review Thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/270129-letrone-faq.html

cali510

Awards
Thank you Vujade for your fast and honest response. I will take my future Letrone questions to the FAQ Thread. Thank you .

DaSlaya

Awards
4/5

I ran Letrone last summer and kept a log of daily effects. Here are my results.

Dosage - 2 pills a day; 1 pill upon wake up (4am) and 1 pill at Noon.

Day 6 - Muscles started to have a pump all day long; minor vascularity increase in my shoulders

Day 7 - Sudden increase in aggression and energy. Not crazy aggression just more alpha male mentality.

Day 13 - Noticed muscle tightness and this increased from here on out.

Day 14 - More vascularity in my Bicep/Forearms.

Day 15 - More muscle tightness and the pumps appeared to be better all day long. My joints did start to hurt so I supplemented Curcumin to aid in this pain.

Day 20 - Appetite increase.

Overall a very successful run for 1 bottle. Once I finished the bottle I did notice my energy levels dip a bit, I do suffer from low test, so I could feel the difference. Great product!! I would rate this 4.5/5 if I could, only real issue was some dry joint pain. Not a big deal though, but one of best AI products I have used!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5
Been using it for at least 3 years. (Staple)
1 cap a day for 8 weeks does the trick for me. I usually stack it with Viron at 2 a day.
8 weeks on / 4+ weeks off.
2 bottles of Viron and 1 bottle of Letrone.