Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Taste 5/5
I am not sure what the actual flavor is because I don't think it is listed on the label anywhere, but it has a Great Lemon Lime flavor, very smooth with no after taste.

Mixability 5/5
This products mixes very well in cool water, no grit, no clumps and no floaties.

Formula 5/5
I am not near as good at the "science" of supplements of some of the folks here on this board, I just know what I like. I believe the folks at Mind & Muscle have done a very good job of choosing what goes into this supplement.

Performance 5/5
First off let me say I do prefer a PWO with some stims, but that is not what this is designed for, so I can not fault it on that account. I see two large advantages to this (1) If you are on a budget and need a PWO and a Sleep aid, you can buy one product to accomplish both tasks, (2) If you work-out in the PM to close to Bedtime for a stim base pre-workout this should be you Go-To supplement.

Value 5/5
This maybe one of the best valued supplements on the market, the price is reasonable, the tub is jam packed and you can use it am or pm, A win - win all the way!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Taste 5/5
I am not sure what the actual flavor is because I don't think it is listed on the label anywhere, but it has a Great Lemon Lime flavor, very smooth with no after taste.

Mixability 5/5
This products mixes very well in cool water, no grit, no clumps and no floaties.

Formula 5/5
I am not near as good at the "science" of supplements of some of the folks here on this board, I just know what I like. I believe the folks at Mind & Muscle have done a very good job of choosing what goes into this supplement.

Performance 5/5
First off let me say I do prefer a PWO with some stims, but that is not what this is designed for, so I can not fault it on that account. I see two large advantages to this (1) If you are on a budget and need a PWO and a Sleep aid, you can buy one product to accomplish both tasks, (2) If you work-out in the PM to close to Bedtime for a stim base pre-workout this should be you Go-To supplement.

Value 5/5
This maybe one of the best valued supplements on the market, the price is reasonable, the tub is jam packed and you can use it am or pm, A win - win all the way!

I like the profile, caffine makes me feel like death now. Any drowsiness or weakness during the workout?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Never had either myself