Product information

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Overall great product

Good energy from 1.5 scoops, I imagine most people would like 1-2 scoops unless they were very caffeine-tolerant.

More alertness than focus, very similar to the OG Craze for me.

Flavor is very good, Cherry Berry, with it reminding me of a Snapple flavored tea.

Slight settling, but easily mixes with a shake or two.

Pump and vascularity have seemed to increase with consecutive doses and is very strong.

Would recommend.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
Overall great product

Good energy from 1.5 scoops, I imagine most people would like 1-2 scoops unless they were very caffeine-tolerant.

More alertness than focus, very similar to the OG Craze for me.

Flavor is very good, Cherry Berry, with it reminding me of a Snapple flavored tea.

Slight settling, but easily mixes with a shake or two.

Pump and vascularity have seemed to increase with consecutive doses and is very strong.

Would recommend.
I still have the privilege of having 5 pots of the old formula exp / 2016.
I am a trash without my craze.
is good to know that the new formula is good but I have my doubts when looking at the nutrition label.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am getting good results of 1 scoop, went up to 2 but did not have any extra benefit from it.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
2 scoops is my sweet spot. No crazy energy, no crash afterwards. Just good focus.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I still have the privilege of having 5 pots of the old formula exp / 2016.
I am a trash without my craze.
is good to know that the new formula is good but I have my doubts when looking at the nutrition label.
Can't beat amphetamines! :lol:

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
why try.... the old craze is the best pwo the world has ever seen. This is just sad guys.. please send me the old craze at [email protected]. Never menthion this new nonsense in front of me ever again..