Product information

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

PLATINUM NUTRACEUTICALS 11 OXODERM FINAL REVIEW

Presentation 5/5: 1st Class..! Love the packaging the bottle came in & really dig the small bottle filled all the way.

Ease of Use 4/5: Bottle uses a small pump similar to one you'd find on a sunscreen bottle. Pump tends to clog easily, so I after a few days of using it, I switched out to using an oral syringe. This way I could dose the exact amount each time.

Dosing 5/5: 4 pumps (1ml) twice a day. Or 1ml using oral syringe Applied applications right after AM & PM showers.

Transdermal Carrier 5/5: Dries almost instantly upon application, no sticky residue, very nice citrus smell. Having used several transdermal products over the years I know what to look for in a good carrier and this was definitely a good carrier..!

Positve Effects 5/5: Slight euphoria about an hour after application. Increased vascularity. Noticeable fat loss around mid section. While using 11 Oxoderm along with proper diet & workout regimen, In 28 days I gained 4.5lbs on the scale, gained 3/4" around my chest, a 1/2" on my biceps, and also lost a 1/4" around my mid section. See below for additional details.

Negative Effects 4/5: Only side I experienced was disruption of my normal sleep patterns if I applied the 2nd dose to close to bed time. I was able to alleviate this by applying the 2nd dose earlier in the day. See below for additional details.

Value 5/5: I received the bottle for free in exchange for doing the log, so the value was excellent. Considering the bottles retail for about $79.95 on PN''s website. This may be pricey for some, but considering the positive effects it offers, its definitely worth it. Especially since 11 Keto disappeared with the last Ban..

Overall 4.5/5: I give it a 4.5 out of 5. I wouldve gave it a 5 out of 5, but because the sleep pattern disruption and because of the clogging issues with the pump (which I hear they are redesigning), I dropped my overall score by a 1/2 point. Overall though I think It's a really great product and definitely something I will be using again in any future cycles I run. I am looking forward to using some of the other PN Products that they have coming out and will be incorporating some of them into future cycles.

ADDITIONAL BREAKDOWN FOR THOSE THAT ENJOY DETAILS

Positive Effects
Endurance: Yes Definite Increase in volume of sets
Fat Loss: Yes, Lost 1/4" off my waist, chest & arms got leaner
Mood: Yes. Elevated after application
Muscle Hardness: Yes. Definitely harder
Size Increase: Yes. 3/4" increase in chest size & 1/2" on biceps. nice lean gains
Strength: Yes. Slightly up last 4 weeks
Sweating: Yes. Increase in sweating @ the gym & at night
Vascularity: Yes. Definite increased, veins are popping all day

Negative Effects
Back Pumps: Minor back pumps one day, but increased my water & taurine.
Sleep Disruption: Yes, if effected my sleep patterns if I applied the 2nd dose to late in the day.

Neutral Effects
Acne: None
Aggression: No increase in aggression
Blood Pressure: No issues, I take my BP every week
Cardio Function: No negative effects
Hair Loss: No hair loss.
Sex Drive: No negative effects.

*Thanks again to everyone @ Platinum Nutraceuticals for the opportunity & for all the reps who helped along the way!
PNutra
McCrew530
Rocket3015
grinnell27

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I felt great the entire time I was using 11-OXODERM. The bottle lasted me about 30 days at ~2 mL per day.

I noticed (as with XI-KT), that I got a euphoric feeling not long after application. I felt that almost immediately, but vujade mentioned it being about an hour for him.

As far as fat loss/muscle gain goes, I think this product is awesome. I was eating right around a recomp level for most of the log, dropping calories a bit along the way. This resulted in a net weight gain of 4.6 lbs. over the course of the log.

At the beginning, I weighed in at 238.4, and ended at 243 lbs. My fat % readings went down from 19.2% BF to 18.3%. Pretty impressive. I also need to mention that I was running Ostar1ne at 20mg throughout the log as well. However, my last Ostar1ne run I gained about 10lbs. over the entire 10 weeks. This was only 4 weeks! My last Ostar1ne run I also showed a gain in BF%.

I totally forgot to take measurements as well, but I can tell that my waist circumference has come down from before, as my pants and shirts fit better around the abdominal area. The chest, shoulders and arms area is a different story I feel like my love handle area had the most fat loss, which is great!.

I noticed a few back pumps while on cycle as well, these seem to have lessened after stopping. I also noticed a bit of lethargy and some estro sides after ceasing, but EOD dosing of an AI has helped substantially with this, as well as starting a Mucuna product. I'm sure the Ostar1ne also has some role in this as well.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. It gave me very similar effects to XI-KT, even though XI-KT doesn't have to undergo conversion in the body after application.

The price is also pretty decent as well, at ~70 bucks a bottle with the 55% discount (unless my math is wrong).

shane.ranallo

Awards
Great reviews guys.. What pct did u take ?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great reviews guys.. What pct did u take ?
11 OXO doesnt need a PCT because it only effects Cortisol, not Testosterone.

I did a proper PCT, but not because of 11 Oxo, becuase of the other compounds I rna.

shane.ranallo

Awards
Vujade how long can u run 11oxo without any break ??

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember being told this would require a PCT.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 OXO doesnt need a PCT because it only effects Cortisol, not Testosterone.

I did a proper PCT, but not because of 11 Oxo, becuase of the other compounds I rna.
This.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
for reference anything over 300mg needs a pct