Most Wanted (60 Capsules)

JohnnyS

Awards
I'm about a week into this and Love it already. 3 a day and I am up 3 pounds.

JohnnyS

Awards
Awesome supplement, one of the best I ever tried especially for putting on some mass. Plan on using it again

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Awesome supplement, one of the best I ever tried especially for putting on some mass. Plan on using it again
Cool! Did you just do 1 bottle at 2 a day? How was strength and recovery?

Thanks for getting back so fast :)

JohnnyS

Awards
I took 3 a day. Literally gained 3 pounds the first week, the recovery was awesome too. I stacked it with epic transdermal

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Its one of the best natural anabolics on the market. Definitely a must try for sure for anyone there is no negatives to that product.

pintowin

pintowin

Awards
5/5

I bought three bottles a few months back. I decided to run an 8 week log to see how the dosing effects work.

My dosing was as follows:

Weeks 1-2: 2 caps/day

Weeks 3-5: 3 caps/day

Weeks 6-8: 4 caps/day

Effects: After the fourth day, I started to notice a sense of "well-being" throughout the day. I normally have some joint pain due to my high volume style workouts but I noticed it began to diminish within the first week. By the second week I started noticing that I was beginning to recover a bit faster the days following each workout and my pumps were not only a bit more intense but also more prolonged post workout. Around week 4 I began to notice some changes in my physique starting notably in my delts. By week 7, after a week of consuming 4 caps/day, I really noticed many changes in the mirror from my quads to my chest. My arms were also looking thicker and more full. My strength was also improving as well as my endurance throughout my workouts. For nearly a month after the 8 week log of Most Wanted, I noticed that I was still in an increased anabolic rate from it and it seemed as though I was still gaining fairly decently. This cycle began June and ended in August. I gained nearly 6 lean pounds off of those 8 weeks and have not lost any of the gains that I made.

Summary: Considering Most Wanted is an all-natural anabolic, it's effects surprised me. I changed nothing in my diet to try to keep the results as true as possible. I took each cap with a meal, considering it increases the protein synthesis within the body. I have heard and read a lot of info on this product and decided to give it a try for myself considering I hit a plateau anyway.