Ostar1ne
Ostar1ne

Manufacturer:

Olympus Labs

Price: $$34.99

Rating: 4.11 out of 5 stars, based on 9 total reviews.
Rated: 4.11 out of 5 Read all 9 reviews

Submit New Review

Ostar1ne

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have run Osta at 25mg for almost six weeks. I have put on visible mass, but haven't had any of the side effects mentioned. Do not feel shutdown, libido is good, no lethargy, nothing. So anecdotally I am good and don't even feel I need to do PCT. However, I got bloods done before the cycle, have ordered the kit for post cycle-pre PCT, and am getting them done again post PCT. That will tell me exactly everything I need to know. I have logged my cycle in the anabolics forum

2. Quote Originally Posted by UncleSarm View Post
    I have run Osta at 25mg for almost six weeks. I have put on visible mass, but haven't had any of the side effects mentioned. Do not feel shutdown, libido is good, no lethargy, nothing. So anecdotally I am good and don't even feel I need to do PCT. However, I got bloods done before the cycle, have ordered the kit for post cycle-pre PCT, and am getting them done again post PCT. That will tell me exactly everything I need to know. I have logged my cycle in the anabolics forum
    Nice. I'm much the same & am running HiTech Bulasterone to keep test levels/libido up (I always use a natty booster with my SARMs).

I'm on my 2nd osta cycle & once again have switched back to bodyweight work using THX straps, accompanied by kettlebells for more direct shoulder workouts. I get far more size, fullness and strength this way than I do using weights alone on osta. The benefit to connective tissues & joints shouldn't be underestimated.

When this cycle ends i'll be onto a PH stack & back to the weights, followed by a lengthy pct with Anafuse.
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by UncleSarm View Post
    I have run Osta at 25mg for almost six weeks. I have put on visible mass, but haven't had any of the side effects mentioned. Do not feel shutdown, libido is good, no lethargy, nothing. So anecdotally I am good and don't even feel I need to do PCT. However, I got bloods done before the cycle, have ordered the kit for post cycle-pre PCT, and am getting them done again post PCT. That will tell me exactly everything I need to know. I have logged my cycle in the anabolics forum
    if you were on ostaring for 6 weeks, even at 3mg you will have hpta suppression. you should def run some kind of pct.

4. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    if you were on ostaring for 6 weeks, even at 3mg you will have hpta suppression. you should def run some kind of pct.
    I expect to have some suppression and I expect to run some kind of PCT. However, the exact nature of the suppression I won't know until I get bloods back. At that point I will be able to make an informed decision as to whether I need Nolva, or an OTC will be sufficient.

5. Hi, I'd like to receive further information from those who have used this product!
    The questions are:
    Once you finished your cycle (who made 4, 6, or 8 weeks with different doses) have noticed a decline in physical? if so, after how long?
    Your results were visual?
    Thank you!

6. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Hi, I'd like to receive further information from those who have used this product!
    The questions are:
    Once you finished your cycle (who made 4, 6, or 8 weeks with different doses) have noticed a decline in physical? if so, after how long?
    Your results were visual?
    Thank you!
    Once you finished your cycle (who made 4, 6, or 8 weeks with different doses) 6 weeks @25mg
    have noticed a decline in physical? Noticed drop in strength. Osta gives you a noticeable strength bump around week 3.
    if so, after how long? Started noticing loss of strength after about 3 weeks. Pull-ups became harder.
    Your results were visual? Yes, looking leaner with some muscle gains.

7. Quote Originally Posted by UncleSarm View Post
    Once you finished your cycle (who made 4, 6, or 8 weeks with different doses) 6 weeks @25mg
    have noticed a decline in physical? Noticed drop in strength. Osta gives you a noticeable strength bump around week 3.
    if so, after how long? Started noticing loss of strength after about 3 weeks. Pull-ups became harder.
    Your results were visual? Yes, looking leaner with some muscle gains.
    Great! Thank you
    @UncleSarm You used pct?

8. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Great! Thank you
    @UncleSarm You used pct?
    Yes, I did. However I got bloods done pre cycle, pre PCT, and after PCT.
    My pre PCT values showed that LH and FSH were within range, T was below the minimum value, and total T was on the lower end of the range. So I opted for OTC with DAA, bulbine, and Rebirth.
    My log (including bloods) is here: First Osta cycle.
    If I had to change the cycle, I would take only 15-20mg of Osta but for 8 weeks, extend my OTC PCT to 8 weeks and only take DAA for the first 2 weeks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by UncleSarm View Post
    Yes, I did. However I got bloods done pre cycle, pre PCT, and after PCT.
    My pre PCT values showed that LH and FSH were within range, T was below the minimum value, and total T was on the lower end of the range. So I opted for OTC with DAA, bulbine, and Rebirth.
    My log (including bloods) is here: First Osta cycle.
    If I had to change the cycle, I would take only 15-20mg of Osta but for 8 weeks, extend my OTC PCT to 8 weeks and only take DAA for the first 2 weeks.
    Thanks bro!

10. Awesome!!! Definitely want to try these products!
  11. 2/5

First I apologize for my English but I write from Italy. I'm using Ostar1ne from 14 days to 20 mg daily. So far I have only had pain in the testicles and my abs are almost gone, increasing from 75 kg to 76 kg x 180 cm. I'm going to make 4 weeks with this product and then update my review. I hope things get better because I read so many good reviews on Ostar1ne

12. Quote Originally Posted by dave39 View Post
    I ran an 8 week cycle of Ostarine at 20mg/day.
    It suppressed me but didn't give me an edge in the gym or provide any noticeable positive changes to my body.
    It's not a product that I would bother with in the future (too bad I bought 2 bottles)
    What do you recommend instead.

13. ARA with Alphamax xt was for me a winning combination. But then again, maybe I to 44 years is too sensitive to 'ostarine
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs OSTAR1NE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 460
    Last Post: 05-19-2017, 05:49 PM
  2. Olympus Labs OSTAR1NE loggers needed!
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 07:15 PM
  3. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 09-18-2014, 12:51 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:39 PM
  5. OSTAR1NE PRESALE STARTS NOW (15% OFF) ALREADY INSANE PRICE
    By _Nutriverse in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:08 PM