Ostar1ne

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5/5

I have used Ostar1ne for couple of cycles usually running 8 weeks long. The first 4 weeks at 20mg and then 25mg for the last 4 weeks.
Find it is great for body recomp, helping with strength and recovery while shedding some fat. Also is a good kicker going into a PH cycle.
Once you are on it for about 2 weeks you just have that pumped feeling all day long.

Definitely recommend to men and women who want something that is not harsh on the body and gives you good results.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I have used Ostar1ne for couple of cycles usually running 8 weeks long. The first 4 weeks at 20mg and then 25mg for the last 4 weeks.
Find it is great for body recomp, helping with strength and recovery while shedding some fat. Also is a good kicker going into a PH cycle.
Once you are on it for about 2 weeks you just have that pumped feeling all day long.

Definitely recommend to men and women who want something that is not harsh on the body and gives you good results.
thanks for the review brother!!! If anyone wants to try it for free check out our give away we have going on!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/268035-olympus-labs-osta.html

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Awesome product by probably the best value for money brand .I took it last summer for 8 weeks at 20mg daily and it WORKED GREAT.It helps me while on cutting to prevent muscles lose and i helped me to drop about 2% of bf.I tried osta from another brand but it wasnt as good as OL so thats why i highly raccomended this to everybody.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Awesome product by probably the best value for money brand .I took it last summer for 8 weeks at 20mg daily and it WORKED GREAT.It helps me while on cutting to prevent muscles lose and i helped me to drop about 2% of bf.I tried osta from another brand but it wasnt as good as OL so thats why i highly raccomended this to everybody.
great review. looking into picking some of this up myself.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Ostar1ne does exactly what it is supposed to do: it will preserve your muscle mass when you are in a caloric deficit. In my opinion, this is not a bulking compound. I used a relatively low dose (15mg) while re-comping and this is where it truly shines.

5 stars, because this is a quality product dosed correctly in 5mg caps, so you can be flexible in your dosing.

I did not feel shut down in the least from 15mg; my libido was even better while on Ostarine. However, if you are prone to estrogenic effects, you might want to have some AI on hand. Ostarine might cause your chest/nipples to itch after 3 weeks or so. Real PCT is recommended, although some people might be fine with an OTC, if the cycle is not very long.

The best part for me was this: the constant, nagging pain I had in my left wrist was completely gone after four weeks. The product was worth the money for this effect only. If I could give Ostar1ne 6 stars for the value, I would.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
This was my first venture into the world of SARMs and what a game changer!! A lot of what I read about test suppression was based on earlier trial & research versions, that seemed to have been picked up & parroted around. A bit more digging, and checking of the dates on the research info being posted, showed little test suppression in the latest MK-2866 incarnation (4th I believe). I ran the full Ostar1ne bottle (following a lengthy PH run) for 7-8 weeks at 20 - 25mg/day, with a natty test booster/estro modulator combo and it worked wonders for keeping gains, even cut me up a little while keeping me solid. I also added cell tech to regain the 2kgs the halo took off me (only ran Halo for 2 weeks). Most incredible was that I did no free weights in that time, I switched to THX straps and kettlebells on a strengthening program and it was like I was still running tren :eek:mfg: Talk about hard muscle!!
Love it, can't wait to finish this dbol cycle so I can get back on my osta!! :slaphappy:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was my first venture into the world of SARMs and what a game changer!! A lot of what I read about test suppression was based on earlier trial & research versions, that seemed to have been picked up & parroted around. A bit more digging, and checking of the dates on the research info being posted, showed little test suppression in the latest MK-2866 incarnation (4th I believe). I ran the full Ostar1ne bottle (following a lengthy PH run) for 7-8 weeks at 20 - 25mg/day, with a natty test booster/estro modulator combo and it worked wonders for keeping gains, even cut me up a little while keeping me solid. I also added cell tech to regain the 2kgs the halo took off me (only ran Halo for 2 weeks). Most incredible was that I did no free weights in that time, I switched to THX straps and kettlebells on a strengthening program and it was like I was still running tren :eek:mfg: Talk about hard muscle!!
Love it, can't wait to finish this dbol cycle so I can get back on my osta!! :slaphappy:
This must be a joke post!. Hilarious!.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
This must be a joke post!. Hilarious!.
Why so? Please enlighten me. I'm open to receiving educational feedback.
And you rep for a company? Perhaps you'd do well to ask questions before burning someone.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Additional info: I ran promag for 4 weeks followed by halo-v for 2 weeks, to see what these compounds would do for me. It was then that the Halo cut 2kg. So I switched to GPL tren-v600 at 60/60/90 & added cell tech, as I wanted to see how my body would react to tren after the cutting compounds. I like to play with singular compounds before stacking them.
I ran Estrosense throughout the cycle, as well as joint support & AI Sports Cycle Support. I didn't need a pct, had no test shutdown, so I just ran a natty test booster combo & the transition was seamless. I have pcts on hand, but as the estrosense kept me dry & balanced there was no need for anything stronger.
I am a lean, hard gainer. I eat carbs aplenty and I also have 2 busted ankles, a dodgy knee, clicky shoulder & bad wrist. I use lots of tape & braces.
I also have a degenerative neuro condition called CMT, which atrophies muscle tissue at the limb extremities, so my ankles are weak as well as having been damaged in a traffic accident, and my hands and wrists are also weak. Another reason for my keen interest in SARMs.
THIS is why Ostar1ne worked so well for me, my joints struggle to cope with heavy weights, so the strengthening training, which was intense, produced results that free weights would not have. Now i'm back on the weights, performing more isolated movements and taking care not to ruin myself...any more.
As for test shutdown on osta? Not me, and not anybody I know of personally at 20-25mg/day over 4 - 8 weeks. Bro science in action? No, just honest feedback.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why so? Please enlighten me. I'm open to receiving educational feedback.
And you rep for a company? Perhaps you'd do well to ask questions before burning someone.
Wasn't "burning". I thought you actually meant it as a joke. Jeepers. Do you have pre and post cycle blood work to prove you were not shut down?

warrior737

Awards
4/5

Great product during a recomp. Gain 2 lbs over an 8 week cut and visibly looked as if my BF lowered. Definitely helped with lean muscle conservation. Did suppress me a bit but recovery was easy even without a serm. I do recommend this product and plan on running it again. Although since reading a lot of information, I do not recommended anyone run it while trying to conceive a child.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't "burning". I thought you actually meant it as a joke. Jeepers. Do you have pre and post cycle blood work to prove you were not shut down?
No sweat, thanks for the reply. Correction - I ran LG Sciences Form XT as my pct, forgot about that. Apologies. It was Form XT 4 weeks, Infinite Labs Cyclo Test for the following 4 weeks & a scoop of daa in my preworkouts. The Ostar1ne ran for those 8 weeks.

No bloods, if there was any test suppression it was not noticeable, and certainly no shutdown. Libido dropped a bit towards the end of the PH cycle but was up and running again as per normal following my pct, so I would say that my test levels rose before the osta was finished. This is ANECDOTAL evidence, I know. How do you guys go about getting bloodwork done? In Australia we really have to see a GP, and any Aussies feel free to correct me, feed them some BS about having no sex drive/relationship suffering/low energy etc to be sent for suitable blood tests. If the doc isn't convinced then we pay out of pocket, which is a couple of hundred $$. I'm 38, lean, relatively fit & sporting a cracking winter beard...not exactly a prime candidate for low test. If I was serious about big growth, comps, sports or concerned about an area of my health then I would consider it, but this is all gym play for my own personal benefit & knowledge. Last blood work done over 12 months ago gave me no reason to be alarmed.

I need to learn how to drive this site a bit better as i'm sure this has already been flogged to death, but I recall reading (from internet sources far & wide) of the earlier trials being on elderly men with muscle wasting conditions. Already exhibiting low test levels, even a small drop is going to give a big percentage differential and that could be attributed to a number of factors. I'm happy to stand corrected if I've not read of any more recent, relevant info, but for me personally, I did not FEEL or notice any drop in test levels that would ordinarily raise alarms. The pct & natty test booster may have offset that.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
5/5

...forgot to rate it, after those posts thought i'd better!!
Exceeded expectations, 5mg caps make it handy for topping up products like Osta-RX too.
Bought more, will buy again.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

This was my first foray into SARMs or anything that might be considered "not-natty." I ran for 8 weeks at 20, 20, 20, 25, 25, 20, 20, 15 and put on notable mass while staying the same if not a bit slimmer. My tendonitis in my right elbow was non-existent and recovery was nothing short of AWESOME! I'm definitely running another cycle of Ostar1ne before the end of the year!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
This was my first foray into SARMs or anything that might be considered "not-natty." I ran for 8 weeks at 20, 20, 20, 25, 25, 20, 20, 15 and put on notable mass while staying the same if not a bit slimmer. My tendonitis in my right elbow was non-existent and recovery was nothing short of AWESOME! I'm definitely running another cycle of Ostar1ne before the end of the year!
Solid review, boss.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
So did I!!!
Different people respond differently to different products. Perhaps my neuro condition meant I obtained results others possibly wouldn't expect, or achieve, but that was my experience :thumbsup:

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
This is a big reason why I want to run an Osta product..

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a big reason why I want to run an Osta product..
I really didn't notice how well Osta took care of the tendonitis until a couple days after finishing the bottle. Seriously, give Ostar1ne a shot!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Pretty cool that a product helps with joint health and actually works so quickly. Olympus labs is a company on the rise for sure,

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
1/5

I ran an 8 week cycle of Ostarine at 20mg/day.
It suppressed me but didn't give me an edge in the gym or provide any noticeable positive changes to my body.
It's not a product that I would bother with in the future (too bad I bought 2 bottles)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Starting my ostarine run tomorrow. Love the joint relief and the fullness it gives me. I'm doing 10 mg for 4 weeks then bumping it to 20 mg for four weeks. I might actually bump it up to 20 mg after two weeks I'm not quite sure yet. I'm already using dermacrine so that should help with lethargy issues

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting my ostarine run tomorrow. Love the joint relief and the fullness it gives me. I'm doing 10 mg for 4 weeks then bumping it to 20 mg for four weeks. I might actually bump it up to 20 mg after two weeks I'm not quite sure yet. I'm already using dermacrine so that should help with lethargy issues
I didn't feel any lethargy whatsoever at the doses I originally ran. My last run, however, was 25mgED and I started feeling lethargic about 4-5 weeks in. Some liver support and DAA cleared that right up!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

I like to use this in between cycles at 10mg each day. I think most dose it too high and get htpa suppression because of that.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I have run Osta at 25mg for almost six weeks. I have put on visible mass, but haven't had any of the side effects mentioned. Do not feel shutdown, libido is good, no lethargy, nothing. So anecdotally I am good and don't even feel I need to do PCT. However, I got bloods done before the cycle, have ordered the kit for post cycle-pre PCT, and am getting them done again post PCT. That will tell me exactly everything I need to know. I have logged my cycle in the anabolics forum

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I have run Osta at 25mg for almost six weeks. I have put on visible mass, but haven't had any of the side effects mentioned. Do not feel shutdown, libido is good, no lethargy, nothing. So anecdotally I am good and don't even feel I need to do PCT. However, I got bloods done before the cycle, have ordered the kit for post cycle-pre PCT, and am getting them done again post PCT. That will tell me exactly everything I need to know. I have logged my cycle in the anabolics forum
Nice. I'm much the same & am running HiTech Bulasterone to keep test levels/libido up (I always use a natty booster with my SARMs).

I'm on my 2nd osta cycle & once again have switched back to bodyweight work using THX straps, accompanied by kettlebells for more direct shoulder workouts. I get far more size, fullness and strength this way than I do using weights alone on osta. The benefit to connective tissues & joints shouldn't be underestimated.

When this cycle ends i'll be onto a PH stack & back to the weights, followed by a lengthy pct with Anafuse.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you were on ostaring for 6 weeks, even at 3mg you will have hpta suppression. you should def run some kind of pct.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
if you were on ostaring for 6 weeks, even at 3mg you will have hpta suppression. you should def run some kind of pct.
I expect to have some suppression and I expect to run some kind of PCT. However, the exact nature of the suppression I won't know until I get bloods back. At that point I will be able to make an informed decision as to whether I need Nolva, or an OTC will be sufficient.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'd like to receive further information from those who have used this product!
The questions are:
Once you finished your cycle (who made 4, 6, or 8 weeks with different doses) have noticed a decline in physical? if so, after how long?
Your results were visual?
Thank you!

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'd like to receive further information from those who have used this product!
The questions are:
Once you finished your cycle (who made 4, 6, or 8 weeks with different doses) have noticed a decline in physical? if so, after how long?
Your results were visual?
Thank you!
Once you finished your cycle (who made 4, 6, or 8 weeks with different doses) 6 weeks @25mg
have noticed a decline in physical? Noticed drop in strength. Osta gives you a noticeable strength bump around week 3.
if so, after how long? Started noticing loss of strength after about 3 weeks. Pull-ups became harder.
Your results were visual? Yes, looking leaner with some muscle gains.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Once you finished your cycle (who made 4, 6, or 8 weeks with different doses) 6 weeks @25mg
have noticed a decline in physical? Noticed drop in strength. Osta gives you a noticeable strength bump around week 3.
if so, after how long? Started noticing loss of strength after about 3 weeks. Pull-ups became harder.
Your results were visual? Yes, looking leaner with some muscle gains.
Great! Thank you :)
UncleSarm You used pct?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Great! Thank you :)
UncleSarm You used pct?
Yes, I did. However I got bloods done pre cycle, pre PCT, and after PCT.
My pre PCT values showed that LH and FSH were within range, T was below the minimum value, and total T was on the lower end of the range. So I opted for OTC with DAA, bulbine, and Rebirth.
My log (including bloods) is here: First Osta cycle.
If I had to change the cycle, I would take only 15-20mg of Osta but for 8 weeks, extend my OTC PCT to 8 weeks and only take DAA for the first 2 weeks.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I did. However I got bloods done pre cycle, pre PCT, and after PCT.
My pre PCT values showed that LH and FSH were within range, T was below the minimum value, and total T was on the lower end of the range. So I opted for OTC with DAA, bulbine, and Rebirth.
My log (including bloods) is here: First Osta cycle.
If I had to change the cycle, I would take only 15-20mg of Osta but for 8 weeks, extend my OTC PCT to 8 weeks and only take DAA for the first 2 weeks.
Thanks bro!

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Awesome!!! Definitely want to try these products!

enzo73

Awards
2/5

First I apologize for my English but I write from Italy. I'm using Ostar1ne from 14 days to 20 mg daily. So far I have only had pain in the testicles and my abs are almost gone, increasing from 75 kg to 76 kg x 180 cm. I'm going to make 4 weeks with this product and then update my review. I hope things get better because I read so many good reviews on Ostar1ne

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran an 8 week cycle of Ostarine at 20mg/day.
It suppressed me but didn't give me an edge in the gym or provide any noticeable positive changes to my body.
It's not a product that I would bother with in the future (too bad I bought 2 bottles)
What do you recommend instead.

enzo73

Awards
ARA with Alphamax xt was for me a winning combination. But then again, maybe I to 44 years is too sensitive to 'ostarine