• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Product information

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Final Review
This was a short lived log, but still a mighty one! Starting off I liked the dosage on the Arimistane and Agmatine. I felt dry and hard, my girlfriend even noted this as well, as well as seeming bigger. The bigger and fuller aspect I would have to give to agmatine as it works as a GDA so taking this product with meals is great for that benefit. My vein game was top notch, randomly throughout the day my veins would be popping out. Literally I'd lay down on my bed and find that my veins were bulging like no other. After a few days of use my veins kept up a consistent bulge, occasionally getting more dominant if I'm doing something or randomly. The ArA was low dosed so not sure what I can say about this, my strength was still up there, not sure I'd say it improved, but endurance was up. That and my joints were not as forgiving when I was dosing this each day so I had to take some days off or my joints would hate me. Overall good product but I'd take ArA out to lower price or add more in to get the real effects.