High Performance Testosterone Accelerator

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Tried Test Boosters before but have never came across one like this. Was Impressed with the results in the first week.My mood was better was more focused my sleep pattern leveled out.Was dosing at 6 caps a day 3 caps in morning and 3 caps 6 hours later.Guys at the gym where asking me what I was taking I was quick to tell them about the HTPA. I didn't notice myself changing that much.On Dec 30th 2014 I checked my weight and BF then I found that I've increased my weight by 8 pounds and only had .1% rise in BF now I'm amazed knew I had been adding plates onto my lifts and had beat a couple of PR's while using HTPA. I'm amazed at my results hadn't changed anything everything the same including my diet and my workouts. This is going to be one of my go to supps for a long long time. Thanks IRONCHAMPSUSA

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review for IronChampUSA Iron man stack (HPTA and Volume). Thank you Koi and ICU... You have exceptionally great products here!!

Overall 5/5
How do you even categorize these products as they have a pretty wide range of things they do effectively.

Energy/Mood 5/5
Energy increases on this product mostly due to the HPTA are very noticeable. Also mood elevation also very noticeable. Gives a nice alpha feeling with an overall sense of well being. Some supplements when taking bring me anxiety as I'm probe to that but actually notice the opposite with this stack. I'm sure the Ldopa in the Volume helps out with overall mood as well.

Body recomp 5/5
Products are great for a mild body recomp. Definitely noticed the HPTA creates a mild anabolic environment. Hunger and appetite increased as well as noticed everything tightened up a bit and was actually up 3 lbs by the end of this run. Stacked with the Volume it produces insane pumps in the gym. Also noticed increased muscle fullness

Libido 5/5
We know how the Volume is marketed and stacked w HPTA does exactly what it claims. Not real keen on details but I'll just say makes the experience much more intense and very noticeably more pleasurable.

Great Products IronChampUSA you guys have knocked these out of the park. If there is any suggestion at all would only be to dose the caps a little higher so we take less to get same effect. Thanks guys, looking forward to more amazing products

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried Test Boosters before but have never came across one like this. Was Impressed with the results in the first week.My mood was better was more focused my sleep pattern leveled out.Was dosing at 6 caps a day 3 caps in morning and 3 caps 6 hours later.Guys at the gym where asking me what I was taking I was quick to tell them about the HTPA. I didn't notice myself changing that much.On Dec 30th 2014 I checked my weight and BF then I found that I've increased my weight by 8 pounds and only had .1% rise in BF now I'm amazed knew I had been adding plates onto my lifts and had beat a couple of PR's while using HTPA. I'm amazed at my results hadn't changed anything everything the same including my diet and my workouts. This is going to be one of my go to supps for a long long time. Thanks IRONCHAMPSUSA
amazing results!!!

thank you for the review!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final review for IronChampUSA Iron man stack (HPTA and Volume). Thank you Koi and ICU... You have exceptionally great products here!!

Overall 5/5
How do you even categorize these products as they have a pretty wide range of things they do effectively.

Energy/Mood 5/5
Energy increases on this product mostly due to the HPTA are very noticeable. Also mood elevation also very noticeable. Gives a nice alpha feeling with an overall sense of well being. Some supplements when taking bring me anxiety as I'm probe to that but actually notice the opposite with this stack. I'm sure the Ldopa in the Volume helps out with overall mood as well.

Body recomp 5/5
Products are great for a mild body recomp. Definitely noticed the HPTA creates a mild anabolic environment. Hunger and appetite increased as well as noticed everything tightened up a bit and was actually up 3 lbs by the end of this run. Stacked with the Volume it produces insane pumps in the gym. Also noticed increased muscle fullness

Libido 5/5
We know how the Volume is marketed and stacked w HPTA does exactly what it claims. Not real keen on details but I'll just say makes the experience much more intense and very noticeably more pleasurable.

Great Products IronChampUSA you guys have knocked these out of the park. If there is any suggestion at all would only be to dose the caps a little higher so we take less to get same effect. Thanks guys, looking forward to more amazing products
nice when products live up to their claims!!!

thank you for the review!!!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Whats in it?

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I took this for 30 days at 3 in the am and 3 in the pm. 15 of the days I took this with VOLUME

The first thing I noticed from this product was an increase in confidence and aggression. I can tell there are benefits for strength because I took this the month after coming off of Smolov Intense for bench, and the month before that I was on Smolov jr for bench, but I was still able to increase my strength over this month.

Something that was really awesome about this product was increased penis sensitivity, not like you finish any faster, but everything feels better. Along with that I could tell there was an increase in libido.

Physique wise my arms always felt bigger and like their cold size was bigger than normal which is great. I also experienced an increase in muscle hardness.

Overall this product was a lot of fun.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took this for 30 days at 3 in the am and 3 in the pm. 15 of the days I took this with VOLUME

The first thing I noticed from this product was an increase in confidence and aggression. I can tell there are benefits for strength because I took this the month after coming off of Smolov Intense for bench, and the month before that I was on Smolov jr for bench, but I was still able to increase my strength over this month.

Something that was really awesome about this product was increased penis sensitivity, not like you finish any faster, but everything feels better. Along with that I could tell there was an increase in libido.

Physique wise my arms always felt bigger and like their cold size was bigger than normal which is great. I also experienced an increase in muscle hardness.

Overall this product was a lot of fun.
thanks, jake!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Final Review for HPTA / Volume Stack - this portion of the review will cover primarily HPTA

Dosing
I kick started HPTA by taking 3 HPTA 1 hour before working out & 3 HPTA before bed. I followed
this protocol for the first 6 days. Then dropped back to 2 HPTA twice day for the remainder of
the bottle. Doing it this was the bottle lasted 3 weeksinstead of 4. But it was definitely worth it.

Effects
Only took about 3-5 days to start kicking in. This was so much quicker then I was used to with
most test posters that take 3 weeks to kick in.

Energy 5/5
My energy levels at the gym were at an all time high the 3 weeks that I used HPTA. Plus i was even
staying up later at night because of the extra energy.

Erections 5/5
This is where it shined. Erections were harder, for longer periods. Sometimes random while watching
TV or at the Gym. Plus morning wood was off the charts.

Libido 5/5
Having just come off a 12 week cycle about 7 weeks ago, I was still recovering from Low T post cycle
and while using HPTA, while libido was at an all time high. Had all kinds of sensations going on in the
genital area, almost like being in high school again (Im 45).

Mood 5/5
My mood was very positive the whole time i used HPTA. It gave me a slight Alpha feeling almost
like when I was still only cycle. Plus it made me want to get to the gym.

Strength 4/5
My strength definitely improved while using HPTA and i felt more aggressive at the gym. Didn't hit
any new PR's but that wasn't the focus of my usage as this was more of a continued PCT

Overall 5/5
Its hard to give it anything less. Considering how effective HPTA is, and the wide range of uses it
can be used for, and fact that you can get it on sale for $25, its hard to find a better Test Booster
at any price...!!!

Want to give a big shout out to thebigt _mark WANTED & IronChamp...!

Thanks guys for the great product.. :biggthumpup:

Last edited:
WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice review. Thanks again vujade it was fun following.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review for HPTA / Volume Stack - this portion of the review will cover primarily HPTA

Dosing
I kick started HPTA by taking 3 HPTA 1 hour before working out & 3 HPTA before bed. I followed
this protocol for the first 6 days. Then dropped back to 2 HPTA twice day for the remainder of
the bottle. Doing it this was the bottle lasted 3 weeksinstead of 4. But it was definitely worth it.

Effects
Only took about 3-5 days to start kicking in. This was so much quicker then I was used to with
most test posters that take 3 weeks to kick in.

Energy 5/5
My energy levels at the gym were at an all time high the 3 weeks that I used HPTA. Plus i was even
staying up later at night because of the extra energy.

Erections 5/5
This is where it shined. Erections were harder, for longer periods. Sometimes random while watching
TV or at the Gym. Plus morning wood was off the charts.

Libido 5/5
Having just come off a 12 week cycle about 7 weeks ago, I was still recovering from Low T post cycle
and while using HPTA, while libido was at an all time high. Had all kinds of sensations going on in the
genital area, almost like being in high school again (Im 45).

Mood 5/5
My mood was very positive the whole time i used HPTA. It gave me a slight Alpha feeling almost
like when I was still only cycle. Plus it made me want to get to the gym.

Strength 4/5
My strength definitely improved while using HPTA and i felt more aggressive at the gym. Didn't hit
any new PR's but that wasn't the focus of my usage as this was more of a continued PCT

Overall 5/5
Its hard to give it anything less. Considering how effective HPTA is, and the wide range of uses it
can be used for, and fact that you can get it on sale for $25, its hard to find a better Test Booster
at any price...!!!

Want to give a big shout out to thebigt _mark WANTED & IronChamp...!

Thanks guys for the great product.. :biggthumpup:
another 5/5 review-wow!!!

thank you, vujade!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Iron Champ The Iron Stack

I have to say i was very impressed with this combination of products. During my run I was in the middle of a serious overreaching period where i trained easily for 16-18 hours a week. I was doing two-three cardio sessions a day and really pushing my limits. My caloric values were set to maintenance and i was cycling my carbs. In that time i had leaned out a good deal while still being able to maintain and even gain on most of my lifts. My leg presses, deadlifts and bench all stayed powerful. Squats were strong as well. I changed my body but still was able to bully the weights around.

Having used ABE before I was very pleased to see HPTA had anacyclus in it as I am familiar. Also it has the coveted fadogia that people rave about. These along with a handful of other top ingredients did not disappoint.

Volume is quite possibly one the most enjoyable supps i can think of in terms of acute effects. It's like pumping iron when around mentions the pump is better than cumming. Well with volume the pumps in the gym are crazy and the sex is even better. I would take these with hpta and i would be a savage in the sheets, but to my surprise i have been taking volume on its own (after hpta ran out), at three caps pre sex and my erections, stamina and loads have been incredible. The sensation is enhanced and orgasms are more profound. This stuff is perfect for the high intensity, sexually active man.

This combo together is perfect for a pct and is also great as a natty stack, which was my application for it. Following thebigt's protocol of 3:3 for 3 days, the effects of this stack are profound within that time. If you are shut down, this stuff would definitely revive you.

Iron Champ makes no frills products, they ship fast and it's affordable. Thier formulas are open labeled, no prop blends and the caps are clear, no funny colors lol. Straight to the point, quality, strong supplements for bodybuilding. I highly recommend all of their products, especially the Iron Stack!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Iron Champ The Iron Stack

I have to say i was very impressed with this combination of products. During my run I was in the middle of a serious overreaching period where i trained easily for 16-18 hours a week. I was doing two-three cardio sessions a day and really pushing my limits. My caloric values were set to maintenance and i was cycling my carbs. In that time i had leaned out a good deal while still being able to maintain and even gain on most of my lifts. My leg presses, deadlifts and bench all stayed powerful. Squats were strong as well. I changed my body but still was able to bully the weights around.

Having used ABE before I was very pleased to see HPTA had anacyclus in it as I am familiar. Also it has the coveted fadogia that people rave about. These along with a handful of other top ingredients did not disappoint.

Volume is quite possibly one the most enjoyable supps i can think of in terms of acute effects. It's like pumping iron when around mentions the pump is better than cumming. Well with volume the pumps in the gym are crazy and the sex is even better. I would take these with hpta and i would be a savage in the sheets, but to my surprise i have been taking volume on its own (after hpta ran out), at three caps pre sex and my erections, stamina and loads have been incredible. The sensation is enhanced and orgasms are more profound. This stuff is perfect for the high intensity, sexually active man.

This combo together is perfect for a pct and is also great as a natty stack, which was my application for it. Following thebigt's protocol of 3:3 for 3 days, the effects of this stack are profound within that time. If you are shut down, this stuff would definitely revive you.

Iron Champ makes no frills products, they ship fast and it's affordable. Thier formulas are open labeled, no prop blends and the caps are clear, no funny colors lol. Straight to the point, quality, strong supplements for bodybuilding. I highly recommend all of their products, especially the Iron Stack!
you are a machine...your workouts are incredible, glad the ironstack could play a role!!!!

thank you very much for a detailed log and review-top notch!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you are a machine...your workouts are incredible, glad the ironstack could play a role!!!!

thank you very much for a detailed log and review-top notch!!!
Thank you for the opportunity to use a great product. You guys are all class acts! Much respect to the iron champ crew!!!

warrior737

Awards
5/5

This stuff was great during a PCT I ran this winter. It had me feeling right within the first few days of supplementing it. Great product with effective ingredients!

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
4/5

I've been getting good results from this product. It definitely has increased my free test. I'm 47 y/o so it's definitely noticeable for me!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

looking for a boost in libido, and in the balls, this will do the trick. one of the best test boosters on the market, imo

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Im no shill im ordering this stack for a pct I will let you guys know, anyone got any other recommendations?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
How come no testofen in this?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's testofen?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
What else is good to add into a pct?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Viron is a great addition to your SERM, and so is HPTA when dosed at double dosage.

I personally like Toremifene better. Less sides. Or Rebirth when wanting to use something OTC.
So you have to double dose the hpta for it to be effective huh? good to know, I actually already have the viron its good stuff

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you have to double dose the hpta for it to be effective huh? good to know, I
actually already have the viron its good stuff
The dose i on the bottle is 3 caps per day. The dose i found to be most effective was
6 caps a day for a week and then you can run 4 caps a day after that. But if you can
afford to continue at 6 caps a day, then definitely stay there.

HPTA has a bunch of proven ingredients in it, they are not dosed as high as
needed in just 3 caps.

Examples would be:

Fadogia - only 400mg per 3 caps. Recommended dosage is 500 to 1500 per day

3,4 Divanyl - only 150mg per 3 caps. Recommended dosage about 1500mg per day

Eurycoma longifolia: only 74 mg per 3 caps. Usually 200mg per day. Viron has 250mg per 1 cap

So HPTA does work, but all of its ingredients are at less then desirable dosages.

Thats why it takes so much of it to be truly effective.

I personally love HPTA, but only when Im double dosing it.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
The dose i on the bottle is 3 caps per day. The dose i found to be most effective was
6 caps a day for a week and then you can run 4 caps a day after that. But if you can
afford to continue at 6 caps a day, then definitely stay there.

HPTA has a bunch of proven ingredients in it, they are not dosed as high as
needed in just 3 caps.

Examples would be:

Fadogia - only 400mg per 3 caps. Recommended dosage is 500 to 1500 per day

3,4 Divanyl - only 150mg per 3 caps. Recommended dosage about 1500mg per day

Eurycoma longifolia: only 74 mg per 3 caps. Usually 200mg per day. Viron has 250mg per 1 cap

So HPTA does work, but all of its ingredients are at less then desirable dosages.

Thats why it takes so much of it to be truly effective.

I personally love HPTA, but only when Im double dosing it.
Thanks for the brake down do you use it on pct? Its way off on the 3,4 Divanyl, I got the lj covered with viron, I also ordered the volume supplement that goes with the hpta, I will take your advice and double dose the hpta if it ever comes. where could 1 get more 3,4 Divanyl?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Actually isn't 3,4 Divanyl basically the same thing as testofen?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
3,4 is from Stinging Nettle, TestoFen is from Fenugreek. Unaware if Fenugreek affects SHBG. SHBG also binds Estrogen - I see that as good in PCT, don't know if I'd want lower SHBG with any excess E floating around.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could use Alphamax which contains full doses of 3,4 plus full doses of Arimistane, L-DOPA, and F95.

Or just double dose 2 other products :D

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Could use Alphamax which contains full doses of 3,4 plus full doses of Arimistane, L-DOPA, and F95.

Or just double dose 2 other products :D
what about this? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&********web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR-qjM_PfKAhVFFT4KHbvEAMAQFggqMAE&url=http://nutrientjournal.com/divanillyltetrahydrofuran-increases-free-testosterone/&usg=AFQjCNFMgPb4PxrGFcWaVBm95DzcjuSdPw&sig2=oR0x543PNKhBxlIZpY7amA

I dont really want to use armistane as im on a real pct with clomid and nolva just looking for natural add ons to make pct easier.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
This is what that link said for those who dont want to click and just read it

Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is used by some bodybuilders in an effort to increase free testosterone [5]. Though it was found that companies appear to have mislead consumers by marketing their divanil as being 95% pure. ThermoLife International conducted extensive tests, botanical analysis, and chromograph fingerprints which resulted in a purity of less than 5% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran. Every known supplier and various products on the market labeled with 95% purity of 3,4-D were tested. All resulted with less than 5% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran purity.[6]

whats up with that? supplements suck for this reason, so much corruption and marketing lies

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Plus the "research" on 3,4 Div doing *anything* in humans, is severely lacking anyway.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus the "research" on 3,4 Div doing *anything* in humans, is severely lacking anyway.
Ive taken 3 Divanil products & 2 of really did nothing for me. 1 was under dosed (Testopro), the other was fully dosed
Endosurge)

and the 3rd was was in HPTA, which has other stuff in that I know works, so the Divanil in it might not even
be part of the acute effects.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Well in the past ive used a lot of natural test boosters before i started real test and the 2 that def worked for me are Massfx and the one from driven sports i forget the name, that one worked so good i swear it was spiked

Im pretty sure both of those were built around divinial

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Ive taken 3 Divanil products & 2 of really did nothing for me. 1 was under dosed (Testopro), the other was fully dosed
Endosurge)

and the 3rd was was in HPTA, which has other stuff in that I know works, so the Divanil in it might not even
be part of the acute effects.
all the stuff in hpta has pretty much only been tested on rats though, how do you know it really works just from trying it? Ive heard it all before how this or that is the hot ingredient and its so great, great reviews coming in from everywhere then a couple years later and all the sudden the stuff sucks and no one uses it anymore.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
i got my hpta and volume, How much ldopa is actually in this stuff? it says 400mg but is that actual l dopa or just 400mg of the extract
? i heard the theraputic dose of l dopa was 5 grams?> is that true

christian15

Awards
I'm going to order this tomorrow as a pct, after seeing these reviews. Was gonna do diesel test but this one sounds more cleaner to me...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm going to order this tomorrow as a pct, after seeing these reviews. Was gonna do diesel test but this one sounds more cleaner to me...
What will you be "PCT'ing" from? If it is/was a drug/drugs, I hope you have a drug/drugs PCT lined up in addition (and in place of, IMO).

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anyone experienced any stomach aches while using hpta??

I just started 2 weeks ago with 3 caps daily and major stomach aches/bloat. this is the only supplement i currently take

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
This looks like a solid Test Booster. The only thing I would be worried about is shutdown. How likely is one to get shut down from once cycle of this product?

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
would this product be better then alpha max xt, Alpha Max xt gets a lot of good reviews here but I can't say wich is better haven't tried neither.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
This looks like a solid Test Booster. The only thing I would be worried about is shutdown. How likely is one to get shut down from once cycle of this product?
Plants won't shut you down - period. You're looking at a small boost, couple hundred ng/dl or so. If you are in a certain lowish range, they can improve how you feel/libido/fat loss. If you are mid/high normal IMO they won't do much.