ELIMISTANE (30 Capsules)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Here are some of the benefits BPS stated about the product.

-Lean, Dry Muscularity
- Direct Fat Loss
-Metabolic and Hormonal Balance
-Maximum Muscle Retention
-Rapid Physique Recomposition

I was dosing the Elimistane prebed and did through out the whole log. I noticed by day 5 I was waking up looking leaner in the mirror. Even though my carbs were on the higher end for me, I still managed to stay lean an actually dropped 8 lbs over the course of the month.
My libido started to raise within the first week also which was a nice benefit too. One big benefit was it's ability to lower cortisol. I truly believe it helped lower my coritsol the longer I took it. I had started a new job around the beginning of this log and was very stressed, getting little sleep and barely having time to get to the gym. All things that could raise my cortisol levels. Though I started sleeping better and instead of gaining weight I started loosing some.
The only other product I believe I have run with arimistane as the main ingrediant was a test booster by another company. And even with the extra ingrediants it had in it, I enjoyed running the Elimstane more, and seen a bigger difference in my physique.
One other huge benefit was I was dealing with some puffiness (gyno related) before my log and it actually helped decrease it the longer I was on the Elimistane.

I will definitely recommend and use this product again.
THANKS BPS for coming out with Another awesome product!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review, jdg76...thank you!!!

L.A.

L.A.

Awards
Thanks a ton bro! Imma definitely buy a bottle tommaro, got yourself a new customer :)

L.A.

L.A.

Awards
Ohhh lol well thanks for the 50% off code then anyways bro.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Have some on the way and can't wait to stack it with some DAA

L.A.

L.A.

Awards
Thanks for the review. Have some on the way and can't wait to stack it with some DAA
Same, got a old jug of Formula X, gonna cop a bottle of elimistane tommaro, gonna be a sweet stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent review...thanks for posting it!

L.A.

L.A.

Awards
Ill post a review when im done also, just bought my bottle last night. :firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ill post a review when im done also, just bought my bottle last night. :firedevil:
good choice...thanks for your purchase!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS Elimistane Final Review

Huge thanks to BPS and NattyForLife for letting me log this.

I dosed 1 cap every day for 30 days at 6:30 am on an empty stomach.
My daily calorie intake was between 3000-3300. I'm 43 years old 6 feet tall.
Starting weight was 177.0
Finish weight 184.5
7 pounds plus

The Pro's:
I had a great increase in energy the whole time. From the time I woke till I went to sleep I felt great & energized.
No problems sleeping.
Libido was pretty high for most of the 30 days. Waking most days with serious wood! Having sex 2 & 3 times a day was no problem.
First week was a lot of Alpha feeling & being a dick.
Also during the first and second week I had a serious loss of appitite. Actually lost several pounds at first. Just kept eating and lifting till it settled in.
A reduction in man boobs.
Muscle hardness for sure and for me I gained some mass as well.
Lots of water being expelled from the body the first week.
The Con's
Only thing was some sore joints as the weeks went by and the heavier I lifted. Not that big of a deal. It was mild.
The other con for me and that's just me but, loss of appitite.

So great for cutting or recomp that's for sure. A little forced eating never hurt anyone.
A great product all around I loved it & was sad to stop using it!

Bloods are running late but I will have an estrogen count & others posted ASAP.

L.A.

L.A.

Awards
So just arrived at my house to see a package on my front steps :lmao: the Elimistane has arrived. Ill post a review also when im done, its gonna be a late add on to a Formula X and Division 1 stack.

L.A.

L.A.

Awards
Still didnt get mine, wife might be hiding it LOL
Lmao, i know the stack ive been running so far is taking a toll on my ole girl :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies: haha and when i opened the bottle of Elimistane i saw the fear in her eyes....... hopefully my bed can withstand the trauma.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Awesome review skinny and jdg! BPS thanks you!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPS Elimistane Review

Thank you to BPS and it's reps for allowing me the opportunity to log Elimistane for four weeks.

I dosed 1 cap preworkout for my fasted morning workouts.

Observations
1) No GI issues.
2) No BP or HR issues.
3) Improvement in sleep.
4) Experienced drying and hardening of the muscles
5) As expected, the joints are dry but nothing that the joint support doesn't counteract.
6) Libido increased.
7) Appetite decreased about week 2 and had to force myself to eat.
8) No lifting performance increases noticed but felt a little "alpha".
9) This is a serious cutter compound. I was eating at maintenance plus 200 and was losing weight (160 to 155) and waist size (35 1/4 to a solid 34). I had to increase calories another 200 calories to halt the loss.

Bloodwork Results
First, I have to say that I'm 54 and my test levels have been slowly dropping for years. I'm a potential candidate for TRT (my father also had low T):

Fasted bloodwork came back today. Both of these blood draws were at 9 AM:

August 27
Total Test 487 (348-1197)
E2 26.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 7.6 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.8 (1.5-12.4)

Today
Total Test 378 (348-1197)
E2 28.7 (7.6-42.6)
LH 6.4 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.9 (1.5-12.4)

Closing Thoughts
If you want a serious cutting compound then try Elimistane.

Good lifting to you all!!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
BPS Elimistane Review Thank you to BPS and it's reps for allowing me the opportunity to log Elimistane for four weeks. I dosed 1 cap preworkout for my fasted morning workouts. Observations 1) No GI issues. 2) No BP or HR issues. 3) Improvement in sleep. 4) Experienced drying and hardening of the muscles 5) As expected, the joints are dry but nothing that the joint support doesn't counteract. 6) Libido increased. 7) Appetite decreased about week 2 and had to force myself to eat. 8) No lifting performance increases noticed but felt a little "alpha". 9) This is a serious cutter compound. I was eating at maintenance plus 200 and was losing weight (160 to 155) and waist size (35 1/4 to a solid 34). I had to increase calories another 200 calories to halt the loss. Bloodwork Results First, I have to say that I'm 54 and my test levels have been slowly dropping for years. I'm a potential candidate for TRT (my father also had low T): Fasted bloodwork came back today. Both of these blood draws were at 9 AM: August 27 Total Test 487 (348-1197) E2 26.7 (7.6-42.6) LH 7.6 (1.7-8.6) FSH 5.8 (1.5-12.4) Today Total Test 378 (348-1197) E2 28.7 (7.6-42.6) LH 6.4 (1.7-8.6) FSH 5.9 (1.5-12.4) Closing Thoughts If you want a serious cutting compound then try Elimistane. Good lifting to you all!!
Thanks kenpo!

made2last

Awards
Lmao, i know the stack ive been running so far is taking a toll on my ole girl :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies: haha and when i opened the bottle of Elimistane i saw the fear in her eyes....... hopefully my bed can withstand the trauma.
LOL

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review, AWESOME formula.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The excellent reviews just keep rolling in!!! Love it! If anyone has been on the fence about this, now is your chance to get some at a great price!

made2last

Awards
Sorry man I haven't logged anything, so busy with family and work, but I always give my honest opinion sir! and i am honestly excited to run this BPS product, and most likely Dermacrine in the near future

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elimistane: overal 9. Libido 9 and 1. Aggression 10. Cutting 9 strength 10. this was a great product help lean me out fantastically until Christmas time put a few back on grate libido until mid way through the 3rd weak then nothing at all(that is the only reason it didnt get a ten) aggression was great in the gym but unnoticeable in every day life so that was awesome

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Elimistane: overal 9. Libido 9 and 1. Aggression 10. Cutting 9 strength 10. this was a great product help lean me out fantastically until Christmas time put a few back on grate libido until mid way through the 3rd weak then nothing at all(that is the only reason it didnt get a ten) aggression was great in the gym but unnoticeable in every day life so that was awesome
Thanks rtmilburn for the awesome review!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eiministne is highly potent. After the first few weeks you mihgh with want to consider EOD doing,

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eiministne is highly potent. After the first few weeks you mihgh with want to consider EOD doing,
I might try that the next time I run it.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I personally liked it everyday! Had no problems whatsoever! Will be running it this summer for sure!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I personally liked it everyday! Had no problems whatsoever! Will be running it this summer for sure!
Agreed. I ran it daily with no problems ;)

RoidStudent

Awards
Is it worthwhile adding elimistane to the endosurge + macapro stack for a legal winter bulk?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Is it worthwhile adding elimistane to the endosurge + macapro stack for a legal winter bulk?
Yea, that is a great stack! I ran that for about 4 weeks! Strength was up, libido was up, and sleep was phenomenal!

RoidStudent

Awards
Thanks mate, gonna definitely give this ago :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be running that later this spring as a cut.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Chiming in late, but since I do not know a lot about the products and ingredients, this product has definitely caught my eye, so couple of questions to throw out there. Does a product like this need some sort of loading or PCT or have to worry about hormones? Did anyone experience an increase in acne from this product?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Chiming in late, but since I do not know a lot about the products and ingredients, this product has definitely caught my eye, so couple of questions to throw out there. Does a product like this need some sort of loading or PCT or have to worry about hormones? Did anyone experience an increase in acne from this product?
No PCT is needed! This is not a prohormone. It is a estrogen and cortisol blocker. Also i have not noted any instances of increased acne.

L.A.

L.A.

Awards
Late on my review, i ran Elimistane with Formula X and Division 1. Muscle Gain was average id say, nothing crazy, and honestly it suppressed my hunger to an extent which was a plus for me considering i was attempting to cut. All and all id say it is a solid product, the main plus i saw after and throughout the cycle was the leaning effect, a leaned out a TON, basically did a recomp rather than a cut, leaned out and gained muscle. Had a very "happy" feeling while on this cycle lol, and slept like a baby. I think Elimistane is a great add on to any cycle.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Late on my review, i ran Elimistane with Formula X and Division 1. Muscle Gain was average id say, nothing crazy, and honestly it suppressed my hunger to an extent which was a plus for me considering i was attempting to cut. All and all id say it is a solid product, the main plus i saw after and throughout the cycle was the leaning effect, a leaned out a TON, basically did a recomp rather than a cut, leaned out and gained muscle. Had a very "happy" feeling while on this cycle lol, and slept like a baby. I think Elimistane is a great add on to any cycle.
Thanks for the feeback back brother! A major leaning effect is also what i noticed while taking it!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
So I'm at the end of my first week. I'm also taking Alphamine, TTA and F-95. I hold a lot of water on TTA and Alphamine, I mean a lot. So here is what I have noticed:
Improved sleep. Recently I was having a real problem with winding down in the evenings, falling asleep and staying asleep. So much so that I was thinking about taking time off the gym even though I had just started a cut. However a couple of days into Elministane I began feeling groggy / tired in the evenings like I normally would and slept deeply. Solely for that this, it has been a Godsend.

On day 8 today, the other thing I have noticed is that despite TTA (3 weeks into it) and Alphamine I still look and feel lean. Now I am holding a lot of water still, but I have dropped a lot of fat in the last few days because my trousers is feeling loose around the waist and ass, and I can feel my spine right at the bottom where I hold stubborn fat. If this continues for another three weeks, I will be very lean indeed and I'm looking forward to seeing what I look like a week after finishing TTA and Alphamine; the grand unveiling.

But the best part of it all is the improvements it has brought to my sleep - I really didn't want to take a week off the gym.