Johnold

Johnold

Awards
It's awesome stuff.

That's what's up.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I thought we had reviews or product information threads already...

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Mass 550 definitely lives up to what it says and claims it's supposed to do.

BUT, running it can get pricey since it's more of a fun AND noticeable difference when you do at least 4 caps a day.

If there's a strong product to help put finaflex on radar as a BOSS company, MASS 550 is it.

But of course they don't need recognition.

Big fan here.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Oh, I have used 2 caps a day when I first tried mass 550 and it still worked.

3 to (4) caps and you're DAMN good to go.

I'm on my second usage of it. Bought 3 bottles recently. Should have bought 4..

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What are the most amount of capsules one could take of MASS 550 in a day before calling it overkill?

I mean past 4 caps a day.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, we definitely recommend not exceeding the dosing recommendations on the bottle:

2 caps 1-2 day, up to 3 bottles for a 40-90 day run. Do not exceed 90 days.

That said, I personally understand that everyone is different, and tolerance can also be different per person. Snags used to say he'd toy with dosing over the recommended doses on other PHs, but recommended paying close attention to any added sides.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm at 4 a day.

And I feel great.

Miss him... :(

But MASS 550 is natty..?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm at 4 a day.

And I feel great.

Miss him... :(

But MASS 550 is natty..?
Lol. Yes it is. I was just pointing out what he's said with PHs, a stronger substance. If you feel great at 4 day I see no reason to add at this time.

I haven't started yet, but I'm wondering now if I should get another bottle. I only have two.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I bought 3 bottles and should have bought 4. I'll buy another bottle soon.

Great stuff

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 3 bottles and should have bought 4. I'll buy another bottle soon.

Great stuff
Yeah, I just talked to a buddy that opened his fourth bottle, and at 4/day loves it even though he's used PHs. Said its the best natty he's ever taken.

I guess I'll order more.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Someone explain to me wtf this **** is

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
It's natty. So it's not on the targeted list.....

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Natty as in no pct? What are expected gains? Work for a 21 yr old?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah it's fine for 21 year old.

No pct needed.

Just puts your body in a more anabolic state for building muscle. With protein synthesis.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes MASS 550 is fine for someone your age. No pct needed and gains are totally dependant on diet and training.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
This stuff worth it or would I just get better results going with a PH like 1-andro?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff worth it or would I just get better results going with a PH like 1-andro?
I would definitely not recommend jumping head first into a PH. Start here, and build up as your tolerance and experience builds up.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What's the point in even thinking of trying a PH when they'll be gone in no time with this DS act passing?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the point in even thinking of trying a PH when they'll be gone in no time with this DS act passing?
I think having one last opportunity to do something is all the more reason to do IT!!!!! I personally want my life to have as few "should haves" and "if only's" as possible. Regret sucks plain and simple. Using hormones IMO also allows you to better vet a natty supplement. Too many threads have people saying things like, "I think this is working," and "I'm pretty sure it did something." When you have run hormones you know when **** works and when it does not. You have seen what making gains with something vs what you would have done with nothing but diet and training. It allows you to separate the effective natty supps from the overwhelming amount of crap out there.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is personal preference. I used quite a few natural test boosters (none of wich worked nearly as well as MASS) before I touched hormones, and would advise anyone new to the idea the same thing.

The Dynamic 1

The Dynamic 1

Dynamic Formulas
Awards
Looks like a great product. Finaflex is a great company.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I can't bring myself to use PH's yet in my life.

Out if all the ABE's and PR-XT's and of the like, MASS 550 is the best

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Sometimes I always wonder what I'd be like to use PH's or hormonals. Steroids etc.

For now I'm doing fine on nattys

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
The ban is only on designer steroids. Big difference between designer and a weak PH like 1-andro. I don't expect 1-andro to disappear too quickly. Plus Obama is too busy golfing to sign the bill for a while

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Sometimes I always wonder what I'd be like to use PH's or hormonals. Steroids etc.

For now I'm doing fine on nattys
Exact same. The struggle between the light and dark side

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm 33 years old. If I'm gonna start on hard stuff I might as well jump on test or real stuff. But steroids has too much taboo and bad stigma surrounding it to feel good about taking any.

I'm upset about formestane being booted cause I was super interested in trying that soon. But no point now. Was gonna be my first harder supplement to start. I guess it's a sign.

I love working out and building muscle as much as the next guy but I'm not THAT desperate. But I AM getting older tho. So maybe TEST some day.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Watch the documentary "Bigger Stronger Faster" it will change your perspective on steroids and their health effects

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Do I believe steroids are bad? No. If you ABUSE them then yes.

I've never been against them. But with my luck I don't want to take the chances.

There's a reason why they exist.

And I've seen that documentary many times.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Do I believe steroids are bad? No. If you ABUSE them then yes.

I've never been against them. But with my luck I don't want to take the chances.

There's a reason why they exist.

And I've seen that documentary many times.
I liked it a lot, but I agree with. The problems arise from idiots who don't know how to use them and from half the bunk stuff out on the market

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some great convos going on, but if it's possible could we leave this thread for the review of MASS 550 and move the convos to a different or new thread in Supplement/Cycle info?

Thank guys.