Awards
High Volume

Product information

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Favorite non stim pump product i have ever used. tried allot and profile wise 1 scoop 36 serves goes a long way stacked with a soild pre. 2 scoops at 18 serves you would think isn't that great but once you see the profile and what your getting you can see it's highly dosed with everything you would typically buy on your own in bulk along with nitrates, amentomax, and more. which for someone using 2 scoops everyday wouldn't be that bad when you rock 2 tubs at 60-64$ for a few months, but because it's dosed better than anything else 1 scoop goes perfect and gets you great pumps as it is, taste wise nothing can touch this, blue frost is my personal favorite. will be my go to for a long time :)

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first review so let me know how tall like it...

Taste- 4/5
I got the paradise cooler and I thought it was pretty good, not a typical fruit punch flavor I was expecting but I am very happy about that. No chemical after taste when dosed at 1 or 2 scoops. The flavor is pretty strong so I normally use more water.

Mix ability- 5/5
No problems in a regular shaker, no crazy foam or settling

Effectiveness- 5/5
The product worked very well for me. I was a little bit more vascular but was certainly feeling the pump throughout my workout. On top of that I usually even felt it later after my workout which is a huge plus to me.

Dosage- 5/5
Simple and easy, mix two scoops when you go to workout. You can honestly do one scoop and still get more of a pump but I found the best way to take it was one scoop pre workout and one intra. If you're adding it to a solid pre you will only need one but two scoops is a glorious pump

Profile- 4.5/5
They tell you almost everything but not all, everything listed, however, is dosed very well

Value- 3.5/5
It's hard to put a price on something you truly enjoy but I feel that around $30 for 18 servings is just too much. But since it works so well the value doesn't drop too much.

Overall- 4/5
I tried to be very critical. I enjoyed the product just not the price tag. Regardless it just plain works.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Good review man! Just make sure you hit the "submit a review" button so you can leave an overall score

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
5/5

I was a little hesitant to try a non-stim PW. But, it's from PES, so I figured, "What the heck"?

I was trying to cut back my use of caffeine and figured I try out a non-stim. To put it simply, this is my new PW, period! HV gives me a great pump every time I use it. I've tried tons of different PWs in the past, but none deliver like HV.

Mixability 4/5 - It mixes easy, but leaves a few grains in the bottom.

Taste 5/5 - Definitely not over sweet (which I don't like) and great flavoring (something I think PES is great at).

Pump 6/5 - I know that's cheating, but this stuff blew away my expectation

Value 5/5 - Not the cheapest PW, but look at the ingedients. Enough said.

Thanks PES for another great product!!!

Awards
  • Established
5/5

PES did a fantastic job with this product, just like all of the others. The team and information that backs their products is bar none.

Flavor/ taste: Blue Frost 5/5: DELICIOUS- kind of like a blue razz slurpee

Profile: 5/5 - Great ingredients with generous amounts of each. They claim its 18 servings, but I have yet to use more than 1.5 scoops (3/4 serving)

Pump: 5/5- Hands down. I have done numerous dropsets and gotten to the end of the set and I had to stop only because the pump was so insane. My muscles always balloon up after the first exercise.

Mixability: 4/5- it does leave a bit of grit at the bottom of my blender bottle, but I continuously shake it back in to get everything out.

Stackability: 5/5- I love the fact that I can take this with my favorite stim pre if I really need that boost of energy.

Value: 4/5- it is a little on the pricey side, but I haven't found a situation where I needed more than a 3/4 dose like I stated above. With that, you can see the ingredient profile- so you get what you pay for here which is quality and quantity of ingredients.

Another great product, thanks PES

Akagami

Awards
Finished a tub and on my second. I'm not gonna **/5 everything because I think it's kind of superfluous but will write my experience and impression. Just to get it out of the way, yes it tasted great and mixed well (blue frost).

If you're looking for something to enhance your workout, I think this is a product anyone should try hands down.

It is marketed as a pumps product, but I noticed a hell of a lot more endurance during sessions I drink this. Not necessarily more reps in a set, but that I can do more volume and work before fatigue begins to take a toll on my strength. More (heavy) volume = more gains in the long term. Good in my book.

Koltink thumbs downed the value, but if you take only 1 scoop per work out it is a very good steal. Even at 5 work outs in a week, you're looking at 7 weeks at supplementation. Disclaimer: I'm smaller at about 170. If you're bigger, yes you may need to take a larger serving and it becomes more expensive. For people outside the USA, the tub is VERY VERY small and should be very cheap to ship (*cough* nutraplanet).

Conclusion: If you want a non-stim product to give you an edge inside your workout, this is definitely worth a try. As with all supplements, you won't know until you try, but the reviews are pretty damn conclusive about this one and it doesn't jack your wallet. Try it.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Pros:Boy oh boy this stuff is good!Great pumps..makes me feel like I'm on steroids I feel like I could destroy everything at the gym.some times I ad a 200 mg caffeine pill and let me tell you bro I've never taking a product in my life that could have me actually working out for hours and hours.I have to actually make my self stop working out

cons:A little pricey but I will definitely buy it again and hands down I recommend this product

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
5/5

this product is perfectly dosed and has instantly made my lifting a better experience. the blood flow, pump, endurance, and strength for this product is top notch.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
5/5

PES nailed this formula. Great pumps and added health benefits with the L Citrulline/Arginine combo. Actually nice to see products dosed correctly per serving that follow what studies are telling us about these individual ingredients.

I cannot say enough tbh. Great non stim pre workout option. This will be a,staple in my arsenal for sure!!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
5/5

Have been using HV for the past 2 months. Flavor is great mixes great. Pump and vascularity from use is outstanding. I really enjoyed using HV being stim free.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

This is one of the few supplelments that gives me true, good pumps. Even at one scoop there is a significant difference, even on low carb days or weeks. The mood boost is also seriously beneficial and the formula's stim free nature allows for a ton of flexiblity.

Flavors are stellar as well.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
5/5

If youre looking for something to add to your pre workout or if youre looking for a stim free pump pre this is the way to go.

Paradise cooler was the flavor i used and consistency and flavor were on point.
i will definitely be buying again.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
PES sent me some samples I had asked for to test drive their HV as I'm in the market for a new pre.

After using both sample packs (equivalent to two scoops each) I can definitely say I'm strongly considering HV as my new go-to pre.
It mixed well& the flavors were strong. Always a good start.
The pumps were good but manageable. I used 1 pack on chest day & the other on a shoulder routine & both days I was satisfied with the pump look, post workout.
The energy was smooth, but sort of a let down for me personally, I like the hard hitting pre that you really feel. But it lasted my whole routine with no crash.

Over all I definitely like the product. Though I may have to add some stims to it to get that feel of it kicking in that I love.

????/5 flex arm emojis

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Great non-stimulant pump product. Massive pumps. Great ingredients. Biggest thing for me is the lightness in the stomach. Doesn't give butterflies or nausea like some PWO's. The new cotton candy flavor is excellent. Not overpowering with artificial tastes at all. Nice job.

ReNude1

Awards
5/5

just finished my first tub of Pes High volume and it does what it claims my workouts feel easier its amazing and the veins are popping. I am impressed and this is part of my supplement program from this day forward and I can't wait to reorder and try Alphamine too.

Demination

Demination

Awards
5/5

Amazing Pump!!! Loved it because I am addicted to taking pre-workouts so this allowed me to take a non-stim pre workout while getting huge pump! Excellent product to allow your body to re adjust itself. I had the Cotton candy flavor and tasted very good, light and drink-able.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I received 2 samples of high volume, each sample had 2 scoops in it.

Mixability: 7
The mix ability was alright, I noticed there was a fair amount of floating residue and residue would build up on the bottom if u didn't give it the occasional swirl but other than that, no problems

Taste: 8.5
I had the blue frost flavour and it tasted like a tart juice. Now I'm very picky on taste so blue frost wasn't my favourite but it I'm sure most people would love the taste. A bit too strong for my liking, but overall they did a great job.

Pumps: 10
Yup, I would say this is the undisputed King of pumps at the moment. The pump I got from a full serving (2 scoops) was insane! My arms are still pumped an hour after my workout! This is easily the best pump I ever experienced in all my life of working out! So amazingly awesome!

I'm definitely gonna be investing in this product in the future, I'm also dying to try the cotton candy flavour, I heard some amazing things about that flavour. I 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants to experience an orgasmic, amazingly awesome pump!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
5/5

I would like to thank Driven2lift for the recommendation for this. I dont like stims with my pre-workout so all I was expecting was the other half of what a pwo should do.

4/5 taste- blue frost was not to bad. didnt have a chemical or chalky aftertaste. With the list of ingredients it is hard to mask them. This does use sucralose but its not that sweet.

5/5 mix- not clumpy and mixes very easily. Few shakes and your good

5/5- price- for under 30 bucks its not too bad. there are 2 serving recommendations- 1 to start off with and 2 after you assess the tolerance

5/5 effectiveness- it works

I take this about 40 min before working out and after a few warm up sets you can begin to feel the muscles getting pumped. I have been using 1 scoop and everyone is different, but i would suggest 1 to start.
The pumps are insane and do last a bit after the gym. I pushed out more reps as well.
No stomach issues or headaches. If you wanted to add a stim, you could do so

This is a great product and delivers.

Great job PES

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Glad you liked it man, no thanks required I'm just doing my thing :)

Try cotton candy next time

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I would like to thank Driven2lift for the recommendation for this. I dont like stims with my pre-workout so all I was expecting was the other half of what a pwo should do.

4/5 taste- blue frost was not to bad. didnt have a chemical or chalky aftertaste. With the list of ingredients it is hard to mask them. This does use sucralose but its not that sweet.

5/5 mix- not clumpy and mixes very easily. Few shakes and your good

5/5- price- for under 30 bucks its not too bad. there are 2 serving recommendations- 1 to start off with and 2 after you assess the tolerance

5/5 effectiveness- it works

I take this about 40 min before working out and after a few warm up sets you can begin to feel the muscles getting pumped. I have been using 1 scoop and everyone is different, but i would suggest 1 to start.
The pumps are insane and do last a bit after the gym. I pushed out more reps as well.
No stomach issues or headaches. If you wanted to add a stim, you could do so

This is a great product and delivers.

Great job PES
Agree one of the best powdered pump products, profile , taste and performance

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Have 3 tubs of watermelon on the way :D looks like I made a nice buy :)

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Shout out to bdcc for getting me a sample of High Volume. I did promise a review so here goes...

8/10
Includes most of the top pump players,
Agmatine
Citrulline
Nitrates
HydroMax

Effectiveness
8/10
Definitely provided some extra vascularity and increased pump. My arms really started to balloon up as of from my second warm up set and continued to fill up through the rest of the workout. Nothing long lasting though, not that I noticed.

Taste
10/10
I was sent a Cotton Candy flavoured sample and I have no complaints at all, I really enjoyed the sweetness.

Mixability
7/10
Mixed well but left a crystalized residue at the bottom that I had to add extra water too to shot down.

Price/Value
4/10
I think this one depends on where you are buy it's £32.00 for an 18 serving tub over here in the U.K. Works out to a whopping £1.77 Per Serving!

Overall
It's a good pump based pre-workout with a solid profile and nice sweet taste that delivers on it's promises. If it was a little cheaper it'd go straight into my top 3 pre's but as it is so expensive I can't give it anymore than a 6/10.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't mean to hijack my man. Just a few thoughts.

Isn't that mathematically a 7.6 out of 10?

38/50 points = 7.6

I just ordered it for 50% off on Black Friday so $21 US.

$1.16 per serving which isn't exactly cheap but I have to give this one another try. Only had a sample which I enjoyed.

Stiff competition out there because I'm going to be putting it up against RagNORok, Maxreps+, and Powermax XT.

My favorite this far is Rag. By MST. About $29 shipped 10 servings however so. $2.90 per. 155 oz.

That's with a discount applied.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I didn't base my overall opinion on my other ratings, they were all individual. I did like it, it's just the price issue

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cheaper by amount of pump actives, despite the 18 serving size each tub has more actives than competitors.

Comparing amount of actives vs. Price we actually beat every top competitor we looked at

We just aim to make sure each serving is genuinely effective.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind paying for quality products. I'm looking at buying a tub of High Volume now actually. Just posted a question asking for flavour preferences between Cotton Candy and Blue Frost.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoyed the cotton candy sample so I ordered blue frost to compare.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't received it yet. Will report back here when I do though!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I have tried so many pump products and I keep coming to high volume, a bit of a warning, if you stack the recommended two scoops high volume with an energy pre, pumps can be severely painful. Best pump product out there.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
UPDATE: Received Blue Frost and it's simply amazing. Great pumps, taste, mixability. It's a great supplement and I can highly recommend it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Raspberry Lemonade tastes pretty damn good!

The pump and fullness is real! ...Had people asking me if "I had jumped on something" lol.

Looking forward to stacking this with Kre alkyln and X gels

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raspberry Lemonade tastes pretty damn good!

The pump and fullness is real! ...Had people asking me if "I had jumped on something" lol.

Looking forward to stacking this with Kre alkyln and X gels
RL is pretty great but Cotton Candy is my fave. This is one of go to "nonstim " pwo's

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
5/5

5/5 On this entire supplement profile. Have went through a good amount of tubs of this and its something I keep at all times in my cabinet. Best pumps for the price easy, and great when added to some PWO's out there that are lacking in the pump department. Also the only Non stim pump product that I'll use solo as a PWO when breaking from Stims.