Rise and Swell

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
5/5

One of the best if not the best Natural Test booster Ive tried. I took as directed for four weeks and I hit 5 PR's with this stuff!. Another great product from Mind and Muscle.

[video=youtube_share;W6rXve-l_6o]http://youtu.be/W6rXve-l_6o[/video]

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running this right noe

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
4/5

I ran a sponsored log for this and Intrafuse. I enjoyed it. the taste is a bit odd, but I quickly got used to it and started to even enjoy it! Despite tapering down a little on my TRT injections, I still had good workouts and continued to increase some of my weights and reps while taking Rise and Swell. It also gave me a subtle additional pump during the day, I could notice a little extra vascularity in my arms.

If I had one small complaint it is that it messed with my stomach a little bit. I had to make sure I timed my doses right with my meals to make sure I didn't get caught out without a bathroom! That's probably TMI, but it might be relevant to some.

All in all, I would consider picking this up again, especially if I taper further or even off my TRT injections as a natural PCT test booster type of thing.

Thanks a bunch to the awesome guys at Mind and Muscle for the opportunity to run this!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your review.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should see a lot of reviews on this pouring in with the new thread it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ok so ive been using this stuff for less than a week. My test production is definitely back on track quick after this cycle. A week ago my libido was tanked. I was lethargic and tired. I was definitely feeling suppressed. My libido is back and my energy levels are climbing and im feeling back to my normal self again.
The taste was a little strange at first but grew on me. It was a little grainy at the bottom but thats not a huge deal to me. I like the addition of yohimbine. Ive actually replaced my morning coffee with this lol. Overall a great product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so ive been using this stuff for less than a week. My test production is definitely back on track quick after this cycle. A week ago my libido was tanked. I was lethargic and tired. I was definitely feeling suppressed. My libido is back and my energy levels are climbing and im feeling back to my normal self again.
The taste was a little strange at first but grew on me. It was a little grainy at the bottom but thats not a huge deal to me. I like the addition of yohimbine. Ive actually replaced my morning coffee with this lol. Overall a great product.
Great review thank you

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone for excellent reviews.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/5

I got 2 packets of Rise and Swell for review. I'm always thankful for companies that are willing to send out products for review. But I just don't feel two packs are enough to tell if my test has increased or not. So, I'm going to base this review on taste, mixability, pump, and profile.

Taste--Really odd, but not unpleasant. It's citrusy with a hint of cinnamon or something herbal-tasting. Definitely unique and not bad at all. 4/5

Mixability--I mixed my packs in 8oz of water and didn't let them sit. The dissolution may have been better if I had let it sit for a few minutes. As it was, there was a good bit of grit in the bottom of the cup and down the side after drinking. It took a couple of extra pours and swishes of water to get it all. 2/5

Pump--I used this on chest day Saturday and don't feel that it added significantly to my pump. But there is 500mg of Agmatine in there so I know it had to help some! 3/5

Effects--I did, ahem, test out Rise and Swell outside the gym Saturday night. I do think I was a bit "enhanced." Also had a really difficult time finishing up. Almost annoyingly so. I don't know if that's a good thing or even related to Rise and Swell, but I figure it was worth noting. 3/5

Profile--Overdosed DAA, Calcium Lactate (Why?), Good dose of LCLT to refresh androgen receptors, okay dose of agmatine (would rater see a full gram), underdosed yohimbine. It's not spectacular for the price on M&M. I honestly think someone would be better off buying these in bulk and constructing their own version. I do appreciate the transparent label though! 3/5

Thanks again to Rob1882 and cheftepesh1 for getting these samples out for the AM family to try!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got 2 packets of Rise and Swell for review. I'm always thankful for companies that are willing to send out products for review. But I just don't feel two packs are enough to tell if my test has increased or not. So, I'm going to base this review on taste, mixability, pump, and profile.

Taste--Really odd, but not unpleasant. It's citrusy with a hint of cinnamon or something herbal-tasting. Definitely unique and not bad at all. 4/5

Mixability--I mixed my packs in 8oz of water and didn't let them sit. The dissolution may have been better if I had let it sit for a few minutes. As it was, there was a good bit of grit in the bottom of the cup and down the side after drinking. It took a couple of extra pours and swishes of water to get it all. 2/5

Pump--I used this on chest day Saturday and don't feel that it added significantly to my pump. But there is 500mg of Agmatine in there so I know it had to help some! 3/5

Effects--I did, ahem, test out Rise and Swell outside the gym Saturday night. I do think I was a bit "enhanced." Also had a really difficult time finishing up. Almost annoyingly so. I don't know if that's a good thing or even related to Rise and Swell, but I figure it was worth noting. 3/5

Profile--Overdosed DAA, Calcium Lactate (Why?), Good dose of LCLT to refresh androgen receptors, okay dose of agmatine (would rater see a full gram), underdosed yohimbine. It's not spectacular for the price on M&M. I honestly think someone would be better off buying these in bulk and constructing their own version. I do appreciate the transparent label though! 3/5

Thanks again to Rob1882 and cheftepesh1 for getting these samples out for the AM family to try!
Thank you for the review

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3/5

I was lucky enough to receive two packets of Rise and Swell to test out and will say I was looking for alot more out of this but I only used this Test Booster for 2 days so my results will be brief.

Taste: Reminded me of a Green Apple honestly. The taste really wasnt too bad at all and I enjoyed the tartness.

Mixability: Few grains at the bottom but by no means was it a deal breaker!

Effectiveness: The 500mg of Agmatine had my veins flowing as I took the packet first thing in the morning. No GI distress with the DAA. No Alpha feeling and no increase in libido to note. I was a little disappointed there but that should take more time to kick in.

Overall: I would def. need to try for a full 4-6 weeks to properly gauge effectiveness but I think if on sale its worth a shot

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was lucky enough to receive two packets of Rise and Swell to test out and will say I was looking for alot more out of this but I only used this Test Booster for 2 days so my results will be brief.

Taste: Reminded me of a Green Apple honestly. The taste really wasnt too bad at all and I enjoyed the tartness.

Mixability: Few grains at the bottom but by no means was it a deal breaker!

Effectiveness: The 500mg of Agmatine had my veins flowing as I took the packet first thing in the morning. No GI distress with the DAA. No Alpha feeling and no increase in libido to note. I was a little disappointed there but that should take more time to kick in.

Overall: I would def. need to try for a full 4-6 weeks to properly gauge effectiveness but I think if on sale its worth a shot
Great review thank you

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
This product i could not stomach after 8 days of use. The taste was prety good kinda like a lemon lime flavor. Mixes well. But sorry to say I had to time the dose right cause you need to get to the bathroom anywhere from 30-60 mins after drinking, and then possibly 2nd and 3rd times throughout the day I will not go into real detail but its not good beware! I have a decently strong stomach but idk what happened with this but now it sits on my shelf will not use overall 2/5.

I also got a tub of intra fuse took one scoop will not take again. its chalky and clumps up and after you drink it you can like actually taste like bad chemicals and it doesnt go away for hours. the prouct information is good but other than that dont want. 2/5 for that. Anyone out there that wants the products PM me and you can have em.

The only ones i liked so far from M&M are wyked 3.0 pretty solid 3.5/5 but more you use the more you gotta take. the nocturnus i take before bed I really like good product and has a lemon lime flavor mixes well give that a 4/5

hope this helps any questions feel free to pm me

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This product i could not stomach after 8 days of use. The taste was prety good kinda like a lemon lime flavor. Mixes well. But sorry to say I had to time the dose right cause you need to get to the bathroom anywhere from 30-60 mins after drinking, and then possibly 2nd and 3rd times throughout the day I will not go into real detail but its not good beware! I have a decently strong stomach but idk what happened with this but now it sits on my shelf will not use overall 2/5.

I also got a tub of intra fuse took one scoop will not take again. its chalky and clumps up and after you drink it you can like actually taste like bad chemicals and it doesnt go away for hours. the prouct information is good but other than that dont want. 2/5 for that. Anyone out there that wants the products PM me and you can have em.

The only ones i liked so far from M&M are wyked 3.0 pretty solid 3.5/5 but more you use the more you gotta take. the nocturnus i take before bed I really like good product and has a lemon lime flavor mixes well give that a 4/5

Sorry you experience was not a good one.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Do you have a sensitivity to yohimbine? My first few experiences with it weren't so pleasant but now it doesn't bother me at all.

In fact, my first experience made me feel like I was ****ting my organs out lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you have a sensitivity to yohimbine? My first few experiences with it weren't so pleasant but now it doesn't bother me at all.

Woody pm your addy I received some samples to send you

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I signed up to review some samples and to my surprise the company sent me out a full tub of the product. Very generous of them! Gotta thank Cheftepesh1 for the selection, much appreciated!

I thought the product itself was great. Too many people expect miracles from supplements like these, not a fair way to judge products. I am about 2.5 weeks in AND in the final few weeks of my training cycle. PR's are falling left and right and I really do feel like this stuff has provided an edge and is helping me in the gym. I have noticed that I smell even muskier than usual aka my nuts freakin stink and that is usually a sign of increased testosterone. I have also noticed slightly bigger loads. My libido is always humming so I havent noticed any increase but I am sure it helps with that as well if someone struggled with that. They did a pretty good job of masking the DAA taste, I tasted a green apple flavor and it wasnt bad at all. Overall the product is well dosed and is a solid product that I would use again, preferably next time during pct when I could use the test boost along with my pct product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I signed up to review some samples and to my surprise the company sent me out a full tub of the product. Very generous of them! Gotta thank Cheftepesh1 for the selection, much appreciated!

I thought the product itself was great. Too many people expect miracles from supplements like these, not a fair way to judge products. I am about 2.5 weeks in AND in the final few weeks of my training cycle. PR's are falling left and right and I really do feel like this stuff has provided an edge and is helping me in the gym. I have noticed that I smell even muskier than usual aka my nuts freakin stink and that is usually a sign of increased testosterone. I have also noticed slightly bigger loads. My libido is always humming so I havent noticed any increase but I am sure it helps with that as well if someone struggled with that. They did a pretty good job of masking the DAA taste, I tasted a green apple flavor and it wasnt bad at all. Overall the product is well dosed and is a solid product that I would use again, preferably next time during pct when I could use the test boost along with my pct product.
Thank you for an awesome review

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I did enjoy the effects I felt after using the products but drinking it there was like a peppery taste I noticed right away. I'll be the first to admit I'm a ***** when it comes to spices so it was hard for me to get down. Initially the taste is sweet the pepper burn/tingle came as an after taste. I enjoyed the yohimbe effect. I also got the bathroom effect from the product, when you do powder supplements that's just the way it goes. Strap in and enjoy the ride hahaha. Coffee has the same effect on me and ain't no way in Hell I'll stop drinking that.

Felt great in the gym later and also didn't need to take a coma nap around 2pm like I had been so that was awesome. Then gave the wife a good pounding before bed so all in all I give product 3/5

Minus points for the poops and the taste. Other people might like the spicy after taste though so you may feel completely different about that aspect.

Thanks for the samples though guys!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did enjoy the effects I felt after using the products but drinking it there was like a peppery taste I noticed right away. I'll be the first to admit I'm a ***** when it comes to spices so it was hard for me to get down. Initially the taste is sweet the pepper burn/tingle came as an after taste. I enjoyed the yohimbe effect. I also got the bathroom effect from the product, when you do powder supplements that's just the way it goes. Strap in and enjoy the ride hahaha. Coffee has the same effect on me and ain't no way in Hell I'll stop drinking that.

Felt great in the gym later and also didn't need to take a coma nap around 2pm like I had been so that was awesome. Then gave the wife a good pounding before bed so all in all I give product 3/5

Minus points for the poops and the taste. Other people might like the spicy after taste though so you may feel completely different about that aspect.

Thanks for the samples though guys!
Never noticed the taste issue

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Maybe there was something with my batch? If you've ever used C4 Ripped it was the same thing. This like hot/spicy after taste. It makes me cough

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

this could be it...I just started a product with yohimbine and felt like death for the first few days but it goes away as I continue to use it....if someone is sensitive to yohimbine like me, a sample may not be the best gauge

glad we are getting a lot of honest reviews, thank you guys

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established

lol dude thats how i was, i would be at work and after sh****g my organs out it felt like i was gonna sh*t my pants later at my desk it was rough!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol dude thats how i was, i would be at work and after sh****g my organs out it felt like i was gonna sh*t my pants later at my desk it was rough!
could be the DAA, a lot of people have had that reaction with DAA including myself

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First sample today.

Was unsure of the flavoring. Very green color.
First sip is a strong, almost candy like green apple. Gives way to a flavor that's maybe honey and ends with on an almost spicy note. Mixed great even with a spoon. Aftertaste is meh, but not bad. Definitely tolerable but not enjoyable if that makes sense. Initial apple flavor was well done though.

No GI distress or anything like that. 2 samples left so will keep updating as it goes.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
First sample today.

Was unsure of the flavoring. Very green color.
First sip is a strong, almost candy like green apple. Gives way to a flavor that's maybe honey and ends with on an almost spicy note. Mixed great even with a spoon. Aftertaste is meh, but not bad. Definitely tolerable but not enjoyable if that makes sense. Initial apple flavor was well done though.

No GI distress or anything like that. 2 samples left so will keep updating as it goes.
Lol you noticed the spicy note too so I'm not crazy lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep! I didn't read anyone's reviews before making mine either. It's only at the end. The beginning is very sour green appley but there's definitely a spicy taste at the end. Bioperine maybe?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
that stuff is so much better in pills when you don't have to taste it lol but then again I have the palette of a 3 year old. My idea of eating spicy is chipolte lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
that stuff is so much better in pills when you don't have to taste it lol but then again I have the palette of a 3 year old. My idea of eating spicy is chipolte lol
Some people have that issue

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
when dealing with it in powder I find a similar flavored drink sweetener at walmart and add it to the product to mask the pepper taste.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
It has a ginger ( Citrus-Ginger to be more exact ) taste to it which you and some others may perceive as "spicy" IMO this could be simply due to a lack of exposure to those flavors just a guess on my part. I thought it was best in 10 ounces or so of water as too little water only concentrated those flavors.

I thought it was fairly unique in taste and ginger is def not something I commonly taste in the supplement world, but def something I am used to cooking with/eating. Myself I enjoyed the flavoring a lot.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
like i said bro palette of a 3 year old, the pepper in papa john's pizza box makes me breath fire, I'm a total light weight.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
like i said bro palette of a 3 year old, the pepper in papa john's pizza box makes me breath fire, I'm a total light weight.
Lol ya that is certainly a fair point :p but that was my guess on the perception for you and few others who said it was spicy, I can certainly understand and see it from that point of view.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn I still load is the sirracha for some spice. Not sure could live without the hot stuff.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My step-son and wife are both spice addicts. I'm the boring one lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Joe12

Joe12

Awards
3/5

Received 3 sample packets of Rise and Swell from cheftepesh1, thanks for the opportunity to review the product. I normally like to run a product for a full 2-months to make an appropriate collusion. In this case, I will limit my review to taste, & mixability.

Taste – 3 stars – I am not 100% sure what flavor I received, there was no indication on the label (green apple?). It was a dark green mix, made me feel like I was turning into the hulk with each sip. I diluted it significantly, and that seemed to help with the strong, slightly bitter/sour taste. Personally, I am not a huge fan of that flavor, but the taste was ok.

Mixability – 3.5 stars – It dissolved fairly fast after 30 seconds of mixing, but left a good amount of mix at the bottom of the glass. I had to re-stir it half way through.

Wish I were able to run this product for a month to see the full affects. However, I would pick a different flavor, the green stuff is just to pungent.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Received 3 sample packets of Rise and Swell from cheftepesh1, thanks for the opportunity to review the product. I normally like to run a product for a full 2-months to make an appropriate collusion. In this case, I will limit my review to taste, & mixability.

Taste – 3 stars – I am not 100% sure what flavor I received, there was no indication on the label (green apple?). It was a dark green mix, made me feel like I was turning into the hulk with each sip. I diluted it significantly, and that seemed to help with the strong, slightly bitter/sour taste. Personally, I am not a huge fan of that flavor, but the taste was ok.

Mixability – 3.5 stars – It dissolved fairly fast after 30 seconds of mixing, but left a good amount of mix at the bottom of the glass. I had to re-stir it half way through.

Wish I were able to run this product for a month to see the full affects. However, I would pick a different flavor, the green stuff is just to pungent.
Thank you for the review

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
-----RISE & SWELL FINAL REVIEW-----

Effectiveness: Performed as I hoped it would, as I'd never taken any DAA supps before. I maintained strength and size while coming off a PH cycle. Couldn't ask for more. I'd run this as part of PCT any day compared to just using the PCT that comes with a stack or kit.

Taste: As I've stated before, I've never had a supp that had this flavor profile. The citrusy-gingery taste was something I enjoyed taking every morning. It wasn't a really artificial taste either. Like other products who's "Fruit Punch" flavor tastes like battery acid and cough syrup, this was the exact opposite. If you don't like ginger, then you probably won't like the taste.

Additional Effects: As with most good test boosters, a boost in mood and libido was noticed, as well as helping with lethargy. I'm not entirely sure where the lethargy stemmed from, but that was dealt with pretty swiftly while using this. Libido wasn't ridiculous or anything, but there was a noticeable increase. "Feel good" mood was maintained as well, but I was tad bit more irritable than usual. I think that is worth noting, but I wouldn't pin it solely on the supp. There were a lot of outside stressors during the majority of this run so I can't rule any one thing out with that one. No GI issues noted, small amount of grit at the bottom of the shaker, nothing major there.

Overall Rating: 9/10, only because the current flavor wouldn't appeal to everyone, and unfortunately that could turn them away from a great product.

Big thanks to cheftepesh1 again for giving me the opportunity to run this log! Would not hesitate to add this as part of PCT or on its own as test booster.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
on week 3 so far, not anything noticeable happening , always heard good things about this product.
taste isn't bad, pump MIA though, libido is what it is at 42, was really hoping for a boost there.
no sh*ts for me on empty stomach at all, (bullnox flashbacks right there).
Natty test boosters even when effective will surely seem like a letdown without before and after tests. So the jury is out for me, can't say if i'd buy it again, i think if the price was better than what i paid i'd keep it around, maybe for a PW drink next time.