Rise and Swell
Rise and Swell

Manufacturer:

Mind and Muscle

Price: $19

Rating: 3.83 out of 5 stars, based on 6 total reviews.
Rated: 3.83 out of 5 Read all 6 reviews

Submit New Review

Rise and Swell

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    lol dude thats how i was, i would be at work and after sh****g my organs out it felt like i was gonna sh*t my pants later at my desk it was rough!
    could be the DAA, a lot of people have had that reaction with DAA including myself
    Muscle Research Board Rep

AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

2. First sample today.

Was unsure of the flavoring. Very green color.
    First sip is a strong, almost candy like green apple. Gives way to a flavor that's maybe honey and ends with on an almost spicy note. Mixed great even with a spoon. Aftertaste is meh, but not bad. Definitely tolerable but not enjoyable if that makes sense. Initial apple flavor was well done though.

No GI distress or anything like that. 2 samples left so will keep updating as it goes.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

3. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    First sample today.

Was unsure of the flavoring. Very green color.
    First sip is a strong, almost candy like green apple. Gives way to a flavor that's maybe honey and ends with on an almost spicy note. Mixed great even with a spoon. Aftertaste is meh, but not bad. Definitely tolerable but not enjoyable if that makes sense. Initial apple flavor was well done though.

No GI distress or anything like that. 2 samples left so will keep updating as it goes.
    Lol you noticed the spicy note too so I'm not crazy lol
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

4. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    Yep! I didn't read anyone's reviews before making mine either. It's only at the end. The beginning is very sour green appley but there's definitely a spicy taste at the end. Bioperine maybe?
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

5. that stuff is so much better in pills when you don't have to taste it lol but then again I have the palette of a 3 year old. My idea of eating spicy is chipolte lol
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

6. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    that stuff is so much better in pills when you don't have to taste it lol but then again I have the palette of a 3 year old. My idea of eating spicy is chipolte lol
    Some people have that issue
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

7. when dealing with it in powder I find a similar flavored drink sweetener at walmart and add it to the product to mask the pepper taste.

8. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    It has a ginger ( Citrus-Ginger to be more exact ) taste to it which you and some others may perceive as "spicy" IMO this could be simply due to a lack of exposure to those flavors just a guess on my part. I thought it was best in 10 ounces or so of water as too little water only concentrated those flavors.

I thought it was fairly unique in taste and ginger is def not something I commonly taste in the supplement world, but def something I am used to cooking with/eating. Myself I enjoyed the flavoring a lot.

9. like i said bro palette of a 3 year old, the pepper in papa john's pizza box makes me breath fire, I'm a total light weight.

10. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    like i said bro palette of a 3 year old, the pepper in papa john's pizza box makes me breath fire, I'm a total light weight.
    Lol ya that is certainly a fair point :P but that was my guess on the perception for you and few others who said it was spicy, I can certainly understand and see it from that point of view.

11. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    like i said bro palette of a 3 year old, the pepper in papa john's pizza box makes me breath fire, I'm a total light weight.
    Damn I still load is the sirracha for some spice. Not sure could live without the hot stuff.
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

12. My step-son and wife are both spice addicts. I'm the boring one lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    My step-son and wife are both spice addicts. I'm the boring one lol
    The wife's the same way
  14. 3/5

Received 3 sample packets of Rise and Swell from @cheftepesh1, thanks for the opportunity to review the product. I normally like to run a product for a full 2-months to make an appropriate collusion. In this case, I will limit my review to taste, & mixability.

Taste – 3 stars – I am not 100% sure what flavor I received, there was no indication on the label (green apple?). It was a dark green mix, made me feel like I was turning into the hulk with each sip. I diluted it significantly, and that seemed to help with the strong, slightly bitter/sour taste. Personally, I am not a huge fan of that flavor, but the taste was ok.

Mixability – 3.5 stars – It dissolved fairly fast after 30 seconds of mixing, but left a good amount of mix at the bottom of the glass. I had to re-stir it half way through.

Wish I were able to run this product for a month to see the full affects. However, I would pick a different flavor, the green stuff is just to pungent.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Received 3 sample packets of Rise and Swell from @cheftepesh1, thanks for the opportunity to review the product. I normally like to run a product for a full 2-months to make an appropriate collusion. In this case, I will limit my review to taste, & mixability.

Taste – 3 stars – I am not 100% sure what flavor I received, there was no indication on the label (green apple?). It was a dark green mix, made me feel like I was turning into the hulk with each sip. I diluted it significantly, and that seemed to help with the strong, slightly bitter/sour taste. Personally, I am not a huge fan of that flavor, but the taste was ok.

Mixability – 3.5 stars – It dissolved fairly fast after 30 seconds of mixing, but left a good amount of mix at the bottom of the glass. I had to re-stir it half way through.

Wish I were able to run this product for a month to see the full affects. However, I would pick a different flavor, the green stuff is just to pungent.
    Thank you for the review

16. -----RISE & SWELL FINAL REVIEW-----

Effectiveness: Performed as I hoped it would, as I'd never taken any DAA supps before. I maintained strength and size while coming off a PH cycle. Couldn't ask for more. I'd run this as part of PCT any day compared to just using the PCT that comes with a stack or kit.

Taste: As I've stated before, I've never had a supp that had this flavor profile. The citrusy-gingery taste was something I enjoyed taking every morning. It wasn't a really artificial taste either. Like other products who's "Fruit Punch" flavor tastes like battery acid and cough syrup, this was the exact opposite. If you don't like ginger, then you probably won't like the taste.

Additional Effects: As with most good test boosters, a boost in mood and libido was noticed, as well as helping with lethargy. I'm not entirely sure where the lethargy stemmed from, but that was dealt with pretty swiftly while using this. Libido wasn't ridiculous or anything, but there was a noticeable increase. "Feel good" mood was maintained as well, but I was tad bit more irritable than usual. I think that is worth noting, but I wouldn't pin it solely on the supp. There were a lot of outside stressors during the majority of this run so I can't rule any one thing out with that one. No GI issues noted, small amount of grit at the bottom of the shaker, nothing major there.

Overall Rating: 9/10, only because the current flavor wouldn't appeal to everyone, and unfortunately that could turn them away from a great product.

Big thanks to @cheftepesh1 again for giving me the opportunity to run this log! Would not hesitate to add this as part of PCT or on its own as test booster.

17. on week 3 so far, not anything noticeable happening , always heard good things about this product.
    taste isn't bad, pump MIA though, libido is what it is at 42, was really hoping for a boost there.
    no sh*ts for me on empty stomach at all, (bullnox flashbacks right there).
    Natty test boosters even when effective will surely seem like a letdown without before and after tests. So the jury is out for me, can't say if i'd buy it again, i think if the price was better than what i paid i'd keep it around, maybe for a PW drink next time.
    ISSA CFT

18. Only 20 servings? That’s all I got.
    ISSA CFT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. chefbo's rise and swell log
    By chefbo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 08:49 PM
  2. Getting a chubby with Rise and Swell! (sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 03:24 PM
  3. Rise and Swell to Mountainman Size (Sponsered)
    By mountainman33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 01:11 PM
  4. Mind and Muscle strikes again with Rise and Swell.
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  5. Cortisol: Rise and Fall depending on many factors
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 05:45 AM