T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/5

This is the best formestane product for the money. You get double the amount of product than most others. The carrier is thicker than others. It's more "gel like" than anything else. It's clear but does have a strong alcohol smell. The reason I took 1 off is because of the pump. The pump gets clogged constantly. It's also hard to get an accurate dose because 1 "serving" is a half pump. You can't lock the pump without pressing the pump all the way down. With this product you are better off just purchasing an oral syringe and starting off using that right away.

As far as results go, I got the same results with a different formestane product. However, with this product you get double the amount for the same price as the competition.

Results using this solo are increases in strength, fat loss, better overall mode, increased energy, and an increase in confidence. I also notice that when I apply this pre-workout I sweat like a pig during my workout. Oh yeah and of course you will get a huge libido spike while using this!.

The only problem really is the inaccurate dosing. Take away the pump and ship this with a fitted top and oral syringe and I'd give it 5 out of 5.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the best formestane product for the money. You get double the amount of product than most others. The carrier is thicker than others. It's more "gel like" than anything else. It's clear but does have a strong alcohol smell. The reason I took 1 off is because of the pump. The pump gets clogged constantly. It's also hard to get an accurate dose because 1 "serving" is a half pump. You can't lock the pump without pressing the pump all the way down. With this product you are better off just purchasing an oral syringe and starting off using that right away.

As far as results go, I got the same results with a different formestane product. However, with this product you get double the amount for the same price as the competition.

Results using this solo are increases in strength, fat loss, better overall mode, increased energy, and an increase in confidence. I also notice that when I apply this pre-workout I sweat like a pig during my workout. Oh yeah and of course you will get a huge libido spike while using this!.

The only problem really is the inaccurate dosing. Take away the pump and ship this with a fitted top and oral syringe and I'd give it 5 out of 5.
We fixed the fitted top issue my man!

Thank you as always for your reviews brother!

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Strong product! i used it on my cutting cycle this past summer.It kept me dry and lean.Smells good and works GREAT! It crushed my estrogen levels at 200mg daily.I noticed more strenght fat loss and well beign.I recommend to apply it pre wo there is where i noticed the best effects of this bad boy ;)