broken bottle

Awards
3/5

Final review

Epic Preworkout

Flavor: Like a blue raspberry candy overall very pleasant and refreshing. 7/10

Obligatory Mixes part:
It suspends in water like every other powder supplement 10/10

Dose: Two scoops to fill line. 40 servings in the tub. I assume this is a 5 g. Scoop so it's very easy to overdose and get 10 grams per serving. So for all intents and purposes a serving is 10 grams and has 32 servings per tub. IMO, LG should just get an 8 gram scoop.

Ingredients! Hefty dose of proprietary blend! Kind of ridiculous the amount of ingredients, and with only 6 grams of active ingredients you are for sure not getting science validated doses of some ingredients. If you tell me it's got beta alanine I want face tingles! (Which I didn't feel even with 5 scoops) I like what they included but it would have been nice to get dosages.

What it did.
Increased my mood, focus, energy, intensity, and improved my training.

What doses I used.
1 scoop up to 5 scoops.

Packaging is nice but includes no claims.

Feels.
1 serving did make a difference over taking nothing.
I honestly didn't feel a lot of difference between 2 scoops and 4, 1 and 3 etc.
5 scoops did have me very amped up and jittery. I had a lot of good sessions with this tub. I mainly used it for a mild boost to my shoulder rehab and accessory movement days, and it worked very well. Really increased intensity and focus. On my compound movement days and using 4 and 5 scoops I was smoking big weights with lots of energy.

Overall out of 5 stars I give it a 2.5 I think the ingredients need some boosts, as well as letting me know what I'm using. I think it's a bit much taking 5 scoops to go deadlift heavy when comparatively I can take 1 Small scoop of stimaholic and get the same or better results. I feel like this would be a good preworkout for a beginner which is absolutely not LGSCIENCES target consumer. The market currently has loads of fantastic products and to compete with them LG needs to do some work on this product.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Well Well Well...............

Thats it ladies and gentlemen, the end of the road/tub :)

Today was my last workout on LG Sciences EPIC. Im not going to list my workout today unless anybody wants me to? My plan is just going to highlight my experience with this pre-workout.

SO lets begin, LG Sciences sent me a tub of their new EPIC pre-workout powder to try, no up to this point i had seen some of their products but had never tried them, obviously I saw an oppertunity to log something and took it. Now im in the UK so it took a little longer than others to arrive but either way i was still excited to come home and see it there on the table!

Heres my final ratings:

Taste- 4.5/5
The taste is great and is very very easy to drink at 6.15am which is a nice plus. The only reason it doesnt get a 5 is because I only award stuff a 5 if i feel it could be drank if i was just thirsty. (granted you wouldnt take a pre workout if your thirsty).

Mix- 4.5/5
Very very good mixability, not really any issues, i mixed it with a spoon everytime i took it, the only reason it doesnt get a 5 is because there would sometimes be a few 'sinkers' at the bottom.

Effects- 5/5
Just read that rating... 5/5! This stuff was honestly the best pre-workout I have ever taken, the main reason is simply because it never got old... I never had to up the dose to more than my normal 4 scoops (2 servings) and I also NEVER had a crash which is amazing and hard to come by nowadays.

Value for money- 5/5
Obviously I didnt pay for this but even at 4 scoops a day it lasted me a fair while, In total it lasted around 5 weeks! and thats 4 sessions a week. I have to admit I did miss the odd session due to illness or me moving home. But it would easily last 4 weeks anyway, not to mention the price is great if your considering buying this product... WHICH YOU SHOULD!

OVERALL- 19/20

So those are the ratings and to be honest it covers basically everying it needed to... except the one thing that I feel i have to mention as its the most important to me...

The Focus.

Now ive had a tough time this year with losing a close friend and battling depression as I lost my Grandfather last year who was so so so close to my heart, he helped me in all aspects of life and always had an interest in what I was doing. Since losing him I found it hard to focus in the gym and really struggled with the motivation to actually drag myself out of bed in the mornings. But having this oppertunity made me kick start my routine all over again as you guys needed someone to rely on for this log. But as soon as i started taking this stuff, that was it I actually WANTED to get up and train and its hgelped me a lot with using my anger about everthing thats happened and channeling it into a lift. And i honestly have to say it was 100% this pre-workout. :)

So overall after not making this too long, would I reccommend it to anyone else?

YES 110% i would and I think from now on I will be purchasing this pre-workout from yourself along with other supplements simply because I feel if you can make this good of a pre-workout which is no easy task, then any other product will have the same quality and passion put into the development.

Id like to thank LG science once again for this oppertunity and look forward to using more of your products in the future.

Grinnell27

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
5/5

I have been bouncing back and forth between this and my Wyked 2.1 for that last few months. Great sold product. You can't go wrong here.

Taste- 4/5
Tase is great. Not to bitter but just enough that you know its dosed well. I use the blue raspberry and I love mixing it with other things but it still taste great alone.

Mix- 5/5
No issues what so ever. No grittiness, no clumping. Fantastic

Effects- 5/5

This stuff is great for what ever your training needs are. I love taking it before cardio to give me that little extra boost and the DAA in it is a huge plus!

Value for money- 5/5

Only 20 bucks at MindandMuscle.com
You can't really get any cheaper than that for a full sized product! Grab ya some.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 400
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1