Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Finaflex Muscle Fiber
1) This product improved my recovery…I really can not say that I noticed an improvement in recovery, however I eat a pretty clean constant diet and recovery has not been a problem for me. So I don't think something that is not broken can be fixed.
2.5/5 - I am neutral on this, as I had no problems

2) This product improved my sense of well-being…I felt better physically with a clean colon, no bloat, and had an internal comfort that I can not describe, also knowing my stomach was flat and my abs looked great had me walking around standing tall with pride!
5/5

3) This product had a positive effect on my digestive system… No question about this, what I ate moved through my system very efficiently, I do not believe I used an antacid the entire time I was using the Muscle Fiber!
5/5 Can I give it a 10?

4) This product improved my overall physical performance, including endurance and stamina…When you are feeling good on the inside, the outside world is just a better place!
5/5

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... I started this log and the Finaflex Muscle Fiber on 8/30/14 at a body weight of 184lbs, the morning of 9/12/14 I was 180lbs, I had changed nothing in my diet, supplementation or training program, the only difference was the Finaflex Muscle Fiber. I am Lighter, my stomach is flatter and I am just as strong if not stronger. I can only see and feel positive changes, so I see no reason why Everyone should not give this product a try!!!
5/5

Now I will get to the only negative I has to say about this product. My only issue (which has been stated in other logs) is the depth on the container and the length of the scoop, it is a bit hard to get out of the container once it is half way gone. I think a shorter fatter container or a longer scoop handle is a very easy fix.

One last thought that not a lot has been said about and should not be forgotten, not only is this a great Fiber product but each dose contains 5 grams of Glutamine so if you are already buying a Glutamine Supplement why not just replace that with the Finaflex Muscle Fiber

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
5/5

For your FINAFLEX Muscle Fiber log/review, please rate on a scale of 1-5:
1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree.

Muscle Fiber
1) This product improved my recovery…4- Really noticeable after heavy lifting days. Leave gym sore/exhausted, wake up fully recovered and ready to lift again.

2) This product improved my sense of well-being…3 maybe 4- I felt healthier and slimmer. It's nice not being gassy/bloated.

3) This product had a positive effect on my digestive system…5x100- This was the best part. Quick and smooth bathroom trips every morning. Significant decrease in time on toilet (tot) and toilet paper usage (tpu).

4) This product improved my overall physical performance, including endurance and stamina…3- probably helped indirectly, but I can't say that it improved my physical performance.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...5x100- I'm going to suggest this to everyone I know.

Overall 5/5. This is a great product. Best fiber supplement I've ever used. The glutamine and vitamin d3 are just an added bonus. I'm going to keep buying this product until someone comes up with something better. My only complaint is the short handle on the scoop; it's creates a mess when you need to reach into the tub.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Muscle Fiber
1) This product improved my recovery… 3 - Neutral. My recovery did increase over my time using this product, but based on everything else I was using, I cannot directly attribute this to MF.

2) This product improved my sense of well-being… 4 - Agree. When you can manage to digest more smoothly on a bulk, like I've been, life just goes better. It's hard enough eating when you don't really feel like it; best to keep things moving out as fast as they're coming in.

3) This product had a positive effect on my digestive system… 5 - Strongly agree. See above statement. MF would always make me able to go, without the speed/necessity of a laxative or the mega-purge feel of psyllium husk. It just let me go, as I normally would, no matter what I was eating on a routine predictable basis.

4) This product improved my overall physical performance, including endurance and stamina… 3 - Neutral. Again, for the same reasons as increased recovery, I can't isolate this to MF at all, so it's a moot evaluation here. I can tell you that there was a day I had to deadlift where I'd consume no MF yet that day and made a shake of waxy maize and protein RIGHT before training w/ a lot of liquid and I was so immensely bloated it was inhibiting performance terribly. It was amazing how bad it messed with me. That was the only time I was mega-bloated during my time w/ MF, and I hadn't consumed any yet that day.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 5 - Strongly agree. Twice while I had this product my gf had some problems going. The first time I offered it, she begrudgingly accepted the help. The second time, she came asking me for some! I'd recommend this product to anyone looking for better regularity, and anybody already supplementing w/ glutamine should swap in MF instead. I think they'll be pleasantly surprised.

Overall: 5 - as a fiber supp alone, MF stands tall above the competition. Mixes perfectly, no detectable taste or texture, works in shakes, batters, water, drinks of any kind. No artificial colors, no weird odors, no added sugars or sweeteners or flavoring. Just throw it into anything, as much as you need for your goals. Even 1 scoop/day made a difference, and 4 was much more than I needed. 2/day divided was the sweetspot over time for me. My lone beef is the tub needs to be shorter, wider, or the scooper longer, but as a product MF should be your go-to regularity increaser.

plifter42

Awards
5/5

Conveniently unflavored so you can add it into your protein shakes. Good fiber source. Also glutamine for enhanced recovery. Great value. Innovative product.