Magnitropin (144 Capsules)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Before I start the review, here is the detailed sponsored log of it:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254667-ma70s-myokem-magnitropin.html

Summary of Effects:
- Increased hunger
- Increased libido
- Increased cardiovascular/muscular endurance
- Increased strength
- Increased vascularity

No negative side effects (unless hunger is a negative to you). This stuff is the real deal. On a constant 400-700 calorie surplus, with the occasional 1000+ calorie over maintenance binge, my body composition stayed relatively the same yet I saw increases in volume/strength for all of my lifts and assistance. If you can handle it, this would probably AMAZING for an actual recomp. Initially, I said this supplement could have caused cramping, but I found that insufficient hydration was the problem. No L-Taurine needed.

Also, here's a little exerpt from the thread about being off of this supplement for about a week or two.

Alright, it's been a bit since I've been off of it. To ensure the most "complete" kind of log, I'd like to post what I've noticed now that I've been off of it.

- Less muscular/cardiovascular endurance (need to take longer breaks between sets and stuff)
- Less hunger (good or bad thing depending on your goals....and food budget, haha)
- Less libido

Those are the basics....as if it wasn't obvious. My strength is retained, as well as my weight, but I can't push as easily through my sets anymore, so my rest periods are longer. Being off of this stuff makes me realize how much it actually helped out...can't wait to try to run it for a full 6-7 week run in the future.
And yes, I would buy this supplement again (and recommend it).

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
nice review glad this was a hit for you.
.everyone that has used it has said it exceeded their expectations

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really looking forward to trying this one for myself, another stellar formula from Myokem!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Label Claims:
-Increase appetite
-Increase exercise performance
-Reduce myostatin (no way to measure this so I will not comment)
-Increase muscle growth
-Increase libido

Starting weight: 172lb, 12-13%bf (estimated) Ending Weight: 173.4lb, 11-12%bf (estimated)

Diet: Added 100kcal each week going from 2000-2400 over the course of the run

Over the course of my run, I had some very positive results. Nothing crazy, or "steroid-like" but certainly worth running as far as a natural enhancement product could be concerned. Below are my thoughts on each specific area effected:

Endurance: This was the first thing that I noticed kicking in. After just a few days, I felt the urge to get on with my next set much sooner then before, often times at the expense of true muscular recovery. My cardio and mental endurance saw the biggest gains in this area, but later in my run (week 2-3) I did feel that there were some decreased muscular recovery times as well (as evidenced by my shorter workouts). Don't get me wrong here, you wont be running marathons when you couldn't walk up the stairs the day before, but there was definite benefits that helped reduce time in the gym and time between sets, allowing for better pumps, higher reps, and overall improved workout efficiency. I would rate this 8/10 in terms of endurance benefit.

Strength: This was an area where I did not see much benefit. Although my strength climbed throughout my run, it was not at a level that could not be contributed to the increasing calories in my diet and removal from my cutting time. i would have to say that this product did not have any real strength benefit and that if you are looking for this (strictly strength/power), this is not the product for you. I would rate this 3/10 in terms of specific strength only benefit the one thing that I would note is that through the run my lifts did increase just not directly related to strength. More reps and speed were the main benefits vs sheer power. This was not something that was claimed on the label so this is more of my personal thought of something that might be expected from a natural anabolic.

Body Composition: The absolute highlight of this run for me was the body composition changes throughout my run. As can be seen in my pictures, there are marked differences in both fullness and leanness through the weeks. I was absolutely floored with the amount of change that was able to be seen in just a short run and would be exceptionally excited to see what 8 or more weeks could produce. It took a little over a week before the fullness was really evident and maybe a few days longer then that to see the leaning but both were clear and evident from then on. As far as I've seen, this is one of, if not the, best recomp agents on the market. I would rate this 10/10 in terms of positive body composition

Libido: This was not an area that I focused on or thought much about through my run, but also one that I did not see any increase in. I had no noticeable increase in libido at any point besides and odd moment here or there. Generally speaking, it went totally as an afterthought through my log so that tells you how little effect there was. I would rate this 0/10 in terms of libido increase

Appetite: I was fortunate and did not see any increase in appetite. This was ideal for my scenario as I wanted to keep this as lean as possible so I was happy to see this. If you're looking for an increase, this may not do it for you though, but it seems that for some there is an increase. I would rate this 8/10 in terms of appetite (staying the same) and 0/10 in terms of increase one thing to note is that I personally have a ravenous appetite all of the time so bear in mind that I'm used to being hungry all the time anyways. That said this did not get "worse" so I was happy.

Overall/Summary: I cannot stress how happy I was with this run. I went in with minimal expectations as I have not had great luck with other natural muscle builders and similar items. Some of the ingredients were new and unfamiliar to me as well so I wasn't sure how this would go. Based on the product being billed as a lean mass builder, I would say that it passes with flying colors. While there were a few areas that did not meet label claims, these were overshadowed by the other notes benefits that were not on the label. The improvement in my physique during such a short run is certainly evidence of the power of this product. I would give this an overall rating of 9/10, only taking a point off for not meeting exact label claims. Frankly, I was more excited about the benefits seen that were not anticipated or claimed so I would highly recommend this product. In my opinion it could be used in any situation from full bulk to full cut or any type of recomp. The ingredients seem to have a wonderful synergistic effect that allows one to increase gym output through endurance and recovery, while simultaneously increasing nutrient usage and aiding to build muscle through gym and diet together. This will absolutely be on my "use again" list with the only change being that I'll run more then one bottle!

Link to my full log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254668-magnitropin-muscle-making.html

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
thank you guys for the reviews lets keep them coming!!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
This product was used in PCT along with alphadex and will be judged based on body comp, strength, libido, hunger, and overall

Body comp 5/5: I ended and osta cut and added this to my pct along with alphadex in a 500 calorie surplus.
Starting weight of pct was: 175 with 7%bf
Ending weight was 182 and 8.5% bf
This product shined in this category

Strength 5/5: I don't know if it was from the cista or epi, but endurance was crazy while running this. Reps on bench for 225 increased from 12 to 18. This transitioned to all other lifts too.

Libido 5/5: I know it worked here because I was on an AI also, which usually stops my libido, and still felt great on it.

Hunger 5/5: I'm happy I decided to do a slight surplus after my cut as hunger was insane while on. Carbs became addictions for me. I could eat 5 sweet potatoes at once with steak and still feel hungry

Overall 5/5: this product works on every claim it had. Strength, size, and libido all went up. This was honestly just as good as the osta I had just run. I would definitely recommend for anybody on a bulk.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Detailed review jacked! Glad you enjoyed the products

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

First of all is like to thank Swole and the rest of the Myokem team for the opportunity to log Magnitropin and I must say I am definitely a believer in this natural anabolic. I have ran other (-)-Epi products before but this is so much more than that.

Dosing was very simple at 2 servings (3 caps) a day. Some people may not want to eat so many pills but it is nice to know that you are getting optimally doses of these novel ingredients for maximum results And the results are very pronounced!

I loved the enhanced nutrient repartitioning given by this product. I was able to increase carbohydrate intake by more than 50g (200+ kcals) in just 4 weeks and have yet to see any noticeable fat gain. Along with being able to increase total KCals I was able to handle an augmented workload and not hinder recovery. Increased workload+more carbs = MASSIVE PUMPS.

If you browse through any of the pictures that I posted in the past couple of weeks you can see the vascularity and leanness despite consuming over 300g of carbs (more than what I have ever been able to consume while staying this lean) Hunger and digestion are also huge pluses for this product. Since I backload my carbs, I am consuming large quantities at night. While on this product I was not uncomfortable and bloated given the volume of food I would eat. And I always felt like I could eat wayyyy more.

Strength and weight gain was on point. I ended up gaining about 5lbs in these 4 weeks and my strength has been progressing in accordance with my training program. But like I said before I was able to kill all of my assistance work using relatively heavy weights and 12-20 rep range

All in all I will definitely be using this product again in the very near future. I cannot wait to see what 2015 holds in store for myokem

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
First of all is like to thank Swole and the rest of the Myokem team for the opportunity to log Magnitropin and I must say I am definitely a believer in this natural anabolic. I have ran other (-)-Epi products before but this is so much more than that. Dosing was very simple at 2 servings (3 caps) a day. Some people may not want to eat so many pills but it is nice to know that you are getting optimally doses of these novel ingredients for maximum results And the results are very pronounced! I loved the enhanced nutrient repartitioning given by this product. I was able to increase carbohydrate intake by more than 50g (200+ kcals) in just 4 weeks and have yet to see any noticeable fat gain. Along with being able to increase total KCals I was able to handle an augmented workload and not hinder recovery. Increased workload+more carbs = MASSIVE PUMPS. If you browse through any of the pictures that I posted in the past couple of weeks you can see the vascularity and leanness despite consuming over 300g of carbs (more than what I have ever been able to consume while staying this lean) Hunger and digestion are also huge pluses for this product. Since I backload my carbs, I am consuming large quantities at night. While on this product I was not uncomfortable and bloated given the volume of food I would eat. And I always felt like I could eat wayyyy more. Strength and weight gain was on point. I ended up gaining about 5lbs in these 4 weeks and my strength has been progressing in accordance with my training program. But like I said before I was able to kill all of my assistance work using relatively heavy weights and 12-20 rep range All in all I will definitely be using this product again in the very near future. I cannot wait to see what 2015 holds in store for myokem
Excellent! Great review money0351

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
So each bottle only lasts 8 days at 50$ plus? Holy crap that would be an expensive ordeal.
Is it really that good, seriously?
How long does it take to kick in?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
So each bottle only lasts 8 days at 50$ plus? Holy crap that would be an expensive ordeal.
Each bottle is $49.99 (same price as follidrone, cheaper than ABE) and lasts 28 days if you follow label directions. About 2 weeks people begin to notice effects.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where did you get those numbers?

Nevermind, I dont want to clutter up the review thread. It is $50 for a 4 week run.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Label Claims:
-Increase appetite
-Increase muscle growth
-Increase libido

Starting weight: 212lb, 10% bf (estimated)
Ending Weight: 210lb, 9%bf (estimated)

I ran this part of my PCT after my Msten/Tren/Epi cycle

Endurance (8/10): During my cycle I did ZERO cardio and by the end of my cycle I noticed my cardiovascular endurance was taking a hit. By the 2nd week of PCT I noticed that my endurance was substantially greater than what it was during cycle. By the end of my PCT I was adding an additional set to all my lifts. The pumps were great and I noticed a lot of fullness that lasted almost all day.

Strength (10/10): In my opinion this is where the product shines the best. It’s hard to go too in depth here because the only thing there is to review is whether or not my strength declined, stayed the same or increased. But, this was the area that I noticed at first because I was continuing to lift the same amount of weight that I was on cycle. During my previous PCTs the weight that I was lifting would drop anywhere from 5-20 lbs. I maintained all my lifts and during the 4th week my weights had increased by 5-10 lbs. If I didn’t improve on moving up in weight, I would focus more on Time-Under-Tension and increased reps.

Body Composition (9/10): This here is where I think the product shined. By the end of the 1st week I noticed a boost in hunger. As a bodybuilder I’m notorious for not having a big appetite and this product shined in helping me get all my food down. By the end of the 2nd week I noticed that within an hour after eating a meal that I would start to have hunger pains. My condition improved during the 2nd week to where I began to up my calories above where they were when I was on cycle. By the end of my PCT I was consuming 4300 calories and was not gaining weight. Vascularity was another area where this product shined. I was noticing veins popping out from my chest when usually that occurs when my BF is a lot lower. I associate this to the great muscle pumps that I was experiencing.

Libido (8/10): I was afraid on how long my cycle length and the PHs that I used would leave my shutdown for a little longer than I was accustomed to. Wow, by the end of the 3rd week I was good and ready to go. I felt like a high school boy all over again.

Overall/Summary: I’m not an individual to promote and overly hype a product, but I must say that Magnitropin is a product that I will continue to use for the foreseeable future. I recommend everyone to run this product in their PCT. I always go into a run with a new product with an opened mind. Magnitropin surpassed any skepticism that I had and made my run fantastic. Myokem does a great job in breaking down the label claims on their website so you know what to look forward to. Myokem as set themselves apart in this category and I am excited to try their other products.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Label Claims:
-Increase appetite
-Increase muscle growth
-Increase libido

Starting weight: 212lb, 10% bf (estimated)
Ending Weight: 210lb, 9%bf (estimated)

I ran this part of my PCT after my Msten/Tren/Epi cycle

Endurance (8/10): During my cycle I did ZERO cardio and by the end of my cycle I noticed my cardiovascular endurance was taking a hit. By the 2nd week of PCT I noticed that my endurance was substantially greater than what it was during cycle. By the end of my PCT I was adding an additional set to all my lifts. The pumps were great and I noticed a lot of fullness that lasted almost all day.

Strength (10/10): In my opinion this is where the product shines the best. It’s hard to go too in depth here because the only thing there is to review is whether or not my strength declined, stayed the same or increased. But, this was the area that I noticed at first because I was continuing to lift the same amount of weight that I was on cycle. During my previous PCTs the weight that I was lifting would drop anywhere from 5-20 lbs. I maintained all my lifts and during the 4th week my weights had increased by 5-10 lbs. If I didn’t improve on moving up in weight, I would focus more on Time-Under-Tension and increased reps.

Body Composition (9/10): This here is where I think the product shined. By the end of the 1st week I noticed a boost in hunger. As a bodybuilder I’m notorious for not having a big appetite and this product shined in helping me get all my food down. By the end of the 2nd week I noticed that within an hour after eating a meal that I would start to have hunger pains. My condition improved during the 2nd week to where I began to up my calories above where they were when I was on cycle. By the end of my PCT I was consuming 4300 calories and was not gaining weight. Vascularity was another area where this product shined. I was noticing veins popping out from my chest when usually that occurs when my BF is a lot lower. I associate this to the great muscle pumps that I was experiencing.

Libido (8/10): I was afraid on how long my cycle length and the PHs that I used would leave my shutdown for a little longer than I was accustomed to. Wow, by the end of the 3rd week I was good and ready to go. I felt like a high school boy all over again.

Overall/Summary: I’m not an individual to promote and overly hype a product, but I must say that Magnitropin is a product that I will continue to use for the foreseeable future. I recommend everyone to run this product in their PCT. I always go into a run with a new product with an opened mind. Magnitropin surpassed any skepticism that I had and made my run fantastic. Myokem does a great job in breaking down the label claims on their website so you know what to look forward to. Myokem as set themselves apart in this category and I am excited to try their other products.
Thanks for the review j!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3/5

I just finished a 2 jar log of Magnitropin and after following a few logs over at
Supplement Reviews and reading a few other reviews and after trying two other
supplements from MYOKEM which Nitramine and Pyroxamine which both I liked I
pulled the trigger on few jars of Magnitropin. This is the link to the log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/261703-totalpackage-4-superhuman.html

I will rate each of the 5 specific effects that you are supposed to get from using Magnitropin and again I went through 2 jars for 8 weeks and this was a
unsponsored log.

Appetite increase- 0/5 - I never felt my appetite increase at all and I increased my calories on just my own eating habit and because from my understanding you want to be on a somewhat of a calorie surplus while using Magnitropin to reap the most from this supplement.

Increase Exercise Performance- 3/5 - I was able to get a few extra reps from my heaviest lifts at about week 5 but then I did gain 6lbs during these 5 weeks so the extra body weight will also have a factor in feeling stronger to do the extra reps. As for the endurance I honestly have ALWAYS had very good endurance which is one of my strong features.

Increase Muscle Growth- 3/5 - I did gain 6lbs in the first 5 weeks which for me was GREAT but it was a SMOOTH 6lbs and my abs were not as tight as they were 6lbs lighter. I started this log at 170lb and went up to 176lb and my muscles did take on a fullness which was nice but that 6lbs really took away from my usually tight 6 pack and my vascularity which I've always had.

Just an FYI you can have huge arms and a big chest and unimpressive abs but if you stand next to someone who has everything in proportion and killer
abs the smaller guy will look more impressive and that smaller guy is me at 170lbs and at 176lbs on Mag I didn't look that impressive.

Increase Libido- 0/5 - I felt no libido boost on this and I thought at the end of week 4 it would start to kick but nothing happened so for me this is NOT a libido booster. I know others stated in their reviews and logs that they felt this but that goes to show you that herbs effect EVERYONE differently.

Reduces Myostatin - 2/5 - Every time I see this word the only thing that comes to mind are the ads in the mags for this Myostatin Inhibitor by MHP with the pic of this big MUSCULAR BULL and I'm thinking if I take that will I grow muscle like that bull Lol or is this Myostatin just a lot of BULL!!!
Well I rated this part a 2 cause I did get a little muscle fullness but I didn't gain any muscle like that bull in ads.

Overall- 3/5 - As you can see I didn't have such a great run with Magnitropin
and I did mention this in my log that maybe it was because of my age which is 47 where most of the loggers and reviewers were probably about 20 yrs younger so their metabolism was able to process the extra calories better that my 47 year old metabolism.

In my opinion I think Magnitropin should be a supplement that would help older weight trainers be able to put a little size with out the fat gain where as the younger guys shouldn't really need a supplement like this because they should be able to process the extra calories as long as they are coming from quality sources which is what I was taking in for my extra calories.

I do have 2 more jars of Magnitropin because I purchased 4 Lol that's what I get for being an aggressive supplement shopper, so I will run it again much later in the year and this time I will stack it with a herbal test booster and then maybe throw in an anti estrogen supplement toward the end to help harden up.

I did like two of the supplements that I mentioned in the beginning of this review and I will continue looking into other new products that come out from MYOKEM because I feel they are a innovative new company with some good ideas and I look forward to try other products from them.

Would I recommend Magnitropin? Honestly it didn't have much of an effect on me but if your bent on giving it a try
don't be an aggressive shopper like me and just pick up one jar and see if it works for you and if it does then try a 2nd jar.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 1-4 Review
Weight +6lbs....this is not what I wanted and I really haven't changed diet (it sucks anyways) much except for Christmas meals. My fault though for not doing more cardio as was my original goal.

Increase appetite 10/10
Definitely. Their we're times where I would just be hungry all the time but for the majority of it, I could just eat and eat without getting full.

Increase exercise performance 10/10
I give it a 10 because it pushed me past barriers that have been holding me back for years on bench. From getting a new PR on bench and hoping to break another one today! My back let me down for squat and deadlift but my squat numbers were the highest they have been for a couple years. ENDURANCE was through the roof. Just felt like the energizer bunny upper body wise. Lower body in also increased the amount of sets when I normally stop I would add some.

Increase muscle growth ( Hard to give accurate rating without measurements)
I can't find my dang measurements but I will keep looking. From looking in the mirror, I think my traps and shoulders are what benefited the most.

Increase libido (7/10)
I give it a passing grade but I was hoping for more of a libido boost. It gave me more of a boost than the last two T Boosters I took. I don't respond well to them normally. I am normally a one and done guy but their were a few times I got frisky in the middle of the night!! And it's tough since we just got married last summer and wanna giggity giggity every night anyways! Lol...enjoy it while it lasts huh!!!

Other notes - increased hair growth in random places, muscles fuller and harder

Week 4-8 Review
This is tough to review since I became sick for 5 days and lost most of my gains. But will review what I know.

Weight - ended back at my original weight.

Increase Appetitie - Yep. I could just eat and eat!

Increase Exercise Performance - I tied another bench PR in week 5. 225x17...a week after I got 320x1. That's my all time PR. Broke many post shoulder surgery PR for Squat. 295x5, 335x1. Shoulder press got 175x9. Could never get 225x1 though! Almost broke a deadlift PR. Just couldn't get the hips forward. All in all I know more PR's would have been broken but the sickness got me.

Increase muscle growth - yes, shoulders/traps grew my wife says and my arms got over 17" flexed. Stoked about that. I can't remember if they have ever been over that!

Libido - now that I have been off for a couple weeks, my libido has actually increased. Been waking up in the middle of the night multiple times ready to go. It annoys my wife. Weird.

Other notes - still had hair growing in weird places, muscles state harder longer. Now that I am off, they go softer quicker. I changed my workout routine so my pumps are rediculous but they do not last as long.

Overall, I am definitely running this again!!! All time favorite Natty product.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Label Claims:
-Increase appetite
-Reduce myostatin
-Increase muscle growth
-Increase libido

i can say that all of the above were increased lol, expecially libido and appetite, i cannot say anything about myostatin tho.

Starting weight:69kg Finished at: 71.4
body fat % starting at 10-12% finished at: 9-10%

Diet: increased of about 200kcal

Strength: this was increased and i went up wioth weights a lot during the all run, increasing slowly but always going up so happy with the results.

Body Composition: this was great, i had some issues with water retention but i don't think this was related to the product, i went up with weight indeed and down with fat % and the mirror was confirming this :)

Libido: this product here shine ahahahah always UP&RUNNING looooooooool great :)

Appetite: initially it went up a lot than stabilized but overall always more than before taking this supp

Overall/Summary: happy overall, for a natural anabolic this was a great choice and the results were there, so i would buy it again and run a second run :)

crjkts2010

crjkts2010

Awards
Yup def 2 weeks into it and feel the difference. Enjoying it!!! Will log progress after my run!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
excited to hear the results!!
Xrkc6x thanks for the review my man, and awesome work!
thanks to you :)

looks like nobody read my log tho :( oh well i did my best :) and i will do it again as soon as i will start a new one.

again many compliments for the supplement which is great :)

Shin Sprints

Awards
5/5

Completed 8 weeks of Magnatropin and Alphadex about 3 weeks ago.

I was doing a recomp and was probably eating, on average, about 300 calories below maintenance.

All told, recovery was good, strength stayed up, and I got noticeably leaner around the waist.

Over the 8 weeks I probably went from 12-ish% to 10-ish% bodyfat, waistline dropped two inches from 31.5 inches to 29.5 inches. This change actually seemed to happen in a short space of time, I would say the change in the mirror occurred weeks 5-8.

Will definitely try this stack again in the future.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
5/5

Completed 8 weeks of Magnatropin and Alphadex about 3 weeks ago.

I was doing a recomp and was probably eating, on average, about 300 calories below maintenance.

All told, recovery was good, strength stayed up, and I got noticeably leaner around the waist.

Over the 8 weeks I probably went from 12-ish% to 10-ish% bodyfat, waistline dropped two inches from 31.5 inches to 29.5 inches. This change actually seemed to happen in a short space of time, I would say the change in the mirror occurred weeks 5-8.

Will definitely try this stack again in the future.
Nice review, thanks man!