• Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4/5

i had 4 sample packs-2 each.

started at 1 cap, not much anything to report.

tried 2 caps, very nice...got some good clean energy and appetite suppression and it actually did improve my mood, very enjoyable.

my only drawback with pyro was 15 minutes after taking 2 caps on empty stomach i got heartburn...easily resolved by taking a rolaids 5 minutes after dosing.

i would have given pyro 5 stars if not for the heartburn....i thought i needed to mention the heartburn, but this may just be me, if you don't get the heartburn then i am pretty confident you will enjoy this.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i had 4 sample packs-2 each.

started at 1 cap, not much anything to report.

tried 2 caps, very nice...got some good clean energy and appetite suppression and it actually did improve my mood, very enjoyable.

my only drawback with pyro was 15 minutes after taking 2 caps on empty stomach i got heartburn...easily resolved by taking a rolaids 5 minutes after dosing.

i would have given pyro 5 stars if not for the heartburn....i thought i needed to mention the heartburn, but this may just be me, if you don't get the heartburn then i am pretty confident you will enjoy this.
thanks for the review T!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

I received a few sample packs of PYROXAMINE which is MYOKEM'S fat burning supplement to try out and review so big thanks to Swolbraham. I personally don't use fat burners or thermogenic supplement's to loose weight but if I do try one where I like the energy and focus I will use it as a pre-workout stimulant for my early a.m. weight training workouts and also recommend it to others who are actually looking for this type of supplement for weight loss.

1st time I tested this out I stacked it with a bcaa supplement that contained 200mg of caffeine and the reason I did was because this thermo is not loaded with a lot of caffeine. It contains only 100mg of caffeine but it has a nice blend of ingredients that do get you mentally focused. This combination worked well and gave me good focus, energy, and stamina for my workout.

2nd time I used it I stacked 1 cap with a low stimulant pre-workout powder and I LOVED the effects. It completely changed a low stimulant PW powder into a high energy and super focused PW and I had an EXCELLENT workout.

3rd time I used it which was today I went with 2 caps and I didn't really notice more from the two than I did from the one cap so for me I like it at 1 cap stacked with a low stimulant PW or stacking it with the caffeine like I did the first time and I look forward to doing it this way again for another amazing workout.

Overall- I gotta say I would definitely recommend this thermogenic because it has the ingredient profile that helps with appetite control, mental focus,
and just the right amount of caffeine so that you are not over stimulated like some other products on the market. I can't comment on the fat burning effects but the profile definitely looks quite unique and impressive and I've actually already recommended this thermo to a few people who have asked me outside of this forum my advice on a fat burner.

This was the 2nd supplement that I tried from MYOKEM and I must say I liked both of the products and for a relatively new company this is impressive. I will DEFINITELY be looking into picking up a couple jars of their Magnotropin and running it in the future because I've read some really very good feedback on this product and once I give my ABE jar a test run I will be looking into Magnotropin in the future and depending on how well that works for me Alphadex could be a replacement for my DS Triazole once I finish my last jar of that supplement.

Once again big THANKS to Swolbraham for introducing me to Nitramine and Pyroxamine and I've already recommended both of these impressive supplements to others outside of this forum who I help with supplement, training, and diet advice.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I received a few sample packs of PYROXAMINE which is MYOKEM'S fat burning supplement to try out and review so big thanks to Swolbraham. I personally don't use fat burners or thermogenic supplement's to loose weight but if I do try one where I like the energy and focus I will use it as a pre-workout stimulant for my early a.m. weight training workouts and also recommend it to others who are actually looking for this type of supplement for weight loss.

1st time I tested this out I stacked it with a bcaa supplement that contained 200mg of caffeine and the reason I did was because this thermo is not loaded with a lot of caffeine. It contains only 100mg of caffeine but it has a nice blend of ingredients that do get you mentally focused. This combination worked well and gave me good focus, energy, and stamina for my workout.

2nd time I used it I stacked 1 cap with a low stimulant pre-workout powder and I LOVED the effects. It completely changed a low stimulant PW powder into a high energy and super focused PW and I had an EXCELLENT workout.

3rd time I used it which was today I went with 2 caps and I didn't really notice more from the two than I did from the one cap so for me I like it at 1 cap stacked with a low stimulant PW or stacking it with the caffeine like I did the first time and I look forward to doing it this way again for another amazing workout.

Overall- I gotta say I would definitely recommend this thermogenic because it has the ingredient profile that helps with appetite control, mental focus,
and just the right amount of caffeine so that you are not over stimulated like some other products on the market. I can't comment on the fat burning effects but the profile definitely looks quite unique and impressive and I've actually already recommended this thermo to a few people who have asked me outside of this forum my advice on a fat burner.

This was the 2nd supplement that I tried from MYOKEM and I must say I liked both of the products and for a relatively new company this is impressive. I will DEFINITELY be looking into picking up a couple jars of their Magnotropin and running it in the future because I've read some really very good feedback on this product and once I give my ABE jar a test run I will be looking into Magnotropin in the future and depending on how well that works for me Alphadex could be a replacement for my DS Triazole once I finish my last jar of that supplement.

Once again big THANKS to Swolbraham for introducing me to Nitramine and Pyroxamine and I've already recommended both of these impressive supplements to others outside of this forum who I help with supplement, training, and diet advice.
No problem brother, glad you lived it! I personally have fell in love with 1 scoop Nitramine and 1 cap pyroxamine pre workout.

Make sure you join our insider list (The Lab, in my Sig) cause we have a new product dropping in a few weeks and there will be a nice intro sale ;)

If you decide to get Magnitropin I'd love to follow a log! Thanks again for the reviewman

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem brother, glad you lived it! I personally have fell in love with 1 scoop Nitramine and 1 cap pyroxamine pre workout.

Make sure you join our insider list (The Lab, in my Sig) cause we have a new product dropping in a few weeks and there will be a nice intro sale ;)

If you decide to get Magnitropin I'd love to follow a log! Thanks again for the reviewman
I definitely will let you know when I run Magnitropin and sometimes I pick up products when I see a very good sale but don't end up
using ti for a while and I have a few on hand now that I want to test drive but again Magnitropin is on my RADAR.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
5/5

Took 1 Pyroxamine when I woke up and 2 hours later I took Nitramine before cardio and lifting. I definitely feel like my heart rate is up a bit. No shaking, but very close to it. I felt slight tingling in my arms as I progressed in cardio. No super drive in my workout. I felt more focused and more so as I moved through each rep and each exercise. I felt a bit of a drive to go the extra mile and didn't feel like quitting. Today is different because I had to lift in my basement and I usually go to the gym. I will take another Pyroxamine at 2pm. I will try 1 1/2 servings of Nitramine tomorrow. It mixes well (spoon stir method). It tastes good as well. Thanks to MyoKem for the samples :) I almost forgot that my arms felt like they were going to explode. I think that's a good thing.
I used Pyroxamine for 4 days and dropped 2.5 pounds and 1/4 of an inch of my waist. I was happy with this. I'm hoping to try a full bottle in the near future.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I probably could throw this into a Nitramine review as well

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
4/5

i was lucky enough to get to run a full bottle for a log for myokem. i have to say that this product was great for me. i dosed the product per the label at 2 caps per day. one first thinking upon waking and another around noon to one. when dosing on a emtpy stomach i never noticed the burning or heartburn feeling you get with alot of fat burners. but for the top two best thing were: the way it killed any hunger and the focus. when i dosed the product within around 20 min or so of gym time i was locked in while lifting or cardio. and when dosed together with myokems pre workout it ws even better. those two product work so well together. also i never had a crash in the day or any jitters. just clean ol energy though out the day. i look forward to running this product again and even trying to up the dose a bit, and would love to run a full bottle of this and the preworkout together. also product.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Glad you liked it bro! Pyrox is about to take off to get shredded

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
thanks for the solid review, spring time is right around the corner. i know ill be using some pyrox

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Myokem Pyroxamine is their fatbuner on their line.
It offers:
Amazing levels of alertness without feeling jittery
Sharp mental focus
Stronger muscle contractions
Enhanced neurotransmission
Increased bioavailability of nutrients
Appetite suppression
Efficient metabolism

Averaging around 100mg caffeine per cap it is not going to overstim you, but does offer a good dose of fat burners and other forms of nootropics to amplify the caffeine halflife in the product. On top of a good fat burning formula this is a very under the radar fat burner. Sure it is in a prop blend and for most they will not enjoy that. But this gives you a good kick and what you need to help keep appetite supressing at bay, and aid your fat burning on top of a good diet and training program.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
It offers:
Sharp mental focus
Appetite suppression
Efficient metabolism

Averaging around 100mg caffeine per cap it is not going to overstim you, but does offer a good dose of fat burners and other forms of nootropics to amplify the caffeine halflife in the product. On top of a good fat burning formula this is a very under the radar fat burner. Sure it is in a prop blend and for most they will not enjoy that. But this gives you a good kick and what you need to help keep appetite supressing at bay, and aid your fat burning on top of a good diet and training program.
thanks bob!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It offers:
Sharp mental focus
Appetite suppression
Efficient metabolism

I like stacking one cap with a low stimulant PW and it really enhances the focus and smooth energy.

mhschmie

Awards
I really enjoy Pyroxamine on cardio days; one cap 30 minutes is perfect for me.