diggyroxx

Awards
4/5

Myokem NITRAMINE review

Dragon fruit
1 serving
20 minits prior on empty stomach
AM workout

Mixability: No problems at all, water, glass, spoon. Done, no floaters.

Taste: Very nice. Never had real dragon fruit before so I can't tell how close it comes , but it was different and pleasant, having tried two samples,... I find myself missing the flavour of it now. Yum.

Energy & Endurance: Definitely there, alertness, elevated mood, can do attitude, powered through workout, had plenty left but out of time, nothing explosive but I don't train that way most days.

Focus: I found myself really feeling the control of my movements down to the grip feel and was very conscious of how activated the target muscle felt. This is a huge plus for me because my OCD had a co-conspirator. So let's call it RAZOR SHARP.

Power increase: N/A, wasn't going for any PR's

Pump: Very nice, but at half a gram of Agmatine, once again, under dosed, could have been better.
Also under dosed, though only slightly, the Beta Al. I didn't get that tingle to the extent that some other Pre workout supps give me.
Not such a bad thing, because it WAS there, and too much seems to be a red flag for other underdosed prop blends.

8.5 out of 10.
Because I want another g of Agmatine and another 1/2 g Beta Al.

Would definitely recommend for someone who doesn't like that hot, anxious, itchy stim feeling.
Will probably purchase some for 1/2 dose mid day "pick-me-up" general use, as well as gym time use.
Great product, thanx for the opportunity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

i had 4 sample packs of nitra, i started with 1 pack and was slightly disappointed. then i realized the sample packs were not equal some had more than others. tried 1 pack again and got better results, i thin this one had more in it. so with 2 packs left i tried both at same time, i was not disappointed....really nice energy and focus with a slight euphoric feeling i get from good stims. pump was much better on 2 packs than 1, i did chest and shoulders the day i used 2 packs and threw in a bunch of arm routines just because the pump was so dammed good.

2 packs gave one of the best workouts i've had in awhile, well deserving of the 5 stars!!!

btw taste was good too!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

I received 3 sample packs of MYOKEM'S Pre-workout NITRAMINE to try out and review so big thanks to MYOKEM rep Swolbraham for getting them out to me.
When I received the samples one of them had a slit on the side and half of the contents was spilled out but 1/2 was still left so I combined that 1/2 with one full serving and used it that way and today I used the other sample which was one serving.

Ingredient Profile- 5/5 - No proprietary blend except for the energy matrix
which tells you exactly how much caffeine is in one
serving which is a big +. The profile is designed to
cover everything you could want from a good PW.
Energy, Focus, Stamina, and Pump this pretty much
covers it all.

Mixability- 5/5 - I always mix my PW in about 20-24 oz of water with 1
scoop of waxy maize and NITRAMINE mixed up very
easily with nothing floating or sticking to the shaker cup.

Taste- 4/5- The flavor is Dragon Fruit which I can only describe it
as some what of a fruit punch with a light pineapple
undertone and it has a slight bitterness at the end.
Very different and enjoyable mixed in ice cold water
and very easy to get down.

Energy- 4/5- On one serving energy was pretty good and very smooth
and kicks in quickly but faded slightly.

Energy- 5/5- On 1 1/2 or probably 2 servings that was exactly my sweet
spot and I really like the FOCUS and ENERGY on this dose.
I felt great right through my workout and had enough to
finish with my intense chest and ab workout.

Focus- 4/5- This was pretty good at one serving but a lot better when I
dosed at 1 1/2 and it continued through out my workout.

Pumps- 5/5 - I usually add 1/2 gm to 1 gm of agmatine sulfate to my PW
but I didn't the two times I used NITRAMINE and when I did
Chest a few days ago on 1 1/2 servings my pump was evident
after a couple of sets and today on one serving during my
back/traps/abs workout my pumps were definitely there in my
biceps and shoulders even though I tried to keep my arms
from helping during my back work but they still took on a nice
pump.

Overall- 4.5- I can see why this is probably one of the top 5 pre-workout
supplements on the market because it really delivers in pretty
much all the categories that you would want in a PW. I highly
recommend giving this PW a try and if your stim sensitive, one
serving should be perfect and if your more tolerant to stims
then 1 1/2 to 2 servings should be perfect. I definitely would
be a 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 serving person so that makes the 30 ser
container a little less in ser for some people so I would
recommend catching a sale and stocking up on a couple of
containers so that the servings would come out to be less in
cost.

Once again I would like to thank Swolbraham for getting me a few samples to try out and I have already recommended it to a few people who kept asking me about this PW which I had never tried and I'm glad that I finally did.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the people expecting the stim bomb many preworkouts have become, this may let you down. If you were looking for a preworkout with properly dosed ergogenic aides and one of the best focuses hands down then you will thoroughly enjoy Nitramine!

1. On a scale of 1-10, how was the energy? Describe the energy. Energy was at a 5, not a super high dose of caffeine which I like.

2. Did you experience enhanced cognitive function? Absolutely! This is one of, if not, the best focus preworkouts I have used. Serious tunnel vision and mind-muscle connection

3. Did you experience an enhanced pump, did it meet label claims? 500mg of Agmatine is a nice base for any kind of pump in a preworkout. With that being said pumps would be better with 2 scoops.

4. Did you experience an increase in performance/stamina? Yes, this is IMHO where this product shines.

5. Did you experiment with more than one serving? If so, how did it compare to one serving? No :( but 1 scoop was great for me personally

6. On a scale of 1-10, how was the taste and mixability? 10! Dragon fruit was bomb and zero issues mixing

7. Would Nitramine be a consideration next time you're in the market for a pre-workout? This will probably be my next stimulant based preworkout

8. Any extra comments that you would like to share? This product definitely did not disappoint! Like all the other products in their lineup, the formula was solid as well as innovative. Keep up the great work myokem, you have now become one of my trusted brands

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Flavor: Dragonfruit: very lite taste with a hint of sweetness. I have to say this is a welcome change. It seems that companies either go the super sweet route or the just have to shotgun it route. But this was very easy to put down.

Mixing: mixed well. I mix in a shaker or plastic water bottle and i didnt have any grit left on the bottom which is nice.

Pump: had a really good pump. Nothing overwhelming but it was there.

Focus: this is where this pre shined for me. My mind muscle connection was really on, even after a couple of uses. It was just me and the weights nothing else was even in my mind.

Overall: im gonna be really sad to see these samples leave me.

Also i am logging the product pyroxmine check it out. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/261546-unleashing-inner-pyro.html

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Flavor: Dragonfruit: very lite taste with a hint of sweetness. I have to say this is a welcome change. It seems that companies either go the super sweet route or the just have to shotgun it route. But this was very easy to put down.

Mixing: mixed well. I mix in a shaker or plastic water bottle and i didnt have any grit left on the bottom which is nice.

Pump: had a really good pump. Nothing overwhelming but it was there.

Focus: this is where this pre shined for me. My mind muscle connection was really on, even after a couple of uses. It was just me and the weights nothing else was even in my mind.

Overall: im gonna be really sad to see these samples leave me.

Also i am logging the product pyroxmine check it out. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/261546-unleashing-inner-pyro.html
nice man! thanks for the review!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
4/5

Took 1 Pyroxamine when I woke up and 2 hours later I took Nitramine before cardio and lifting. I definitely feel like my heart rate is up a bit. No shaking, but very close to it. I felt slight tingling in my arms as I progressed in cardio. No super drive in my workout. I felt more focused and more so as I moved through each rep and each exercise. I felt a bit of a drive to go the extra mile and didn't feel like quitting. Today is different because I had to lift in my basement and I usually go to the gym. I will take another Pyroxamine at 2pm. I will try 1 1/2 servings of Nitramine tomorrow. It mixes well (spoon stir method). It tastes good as well. Thanks to MyoKem for the samples :) I almost forgot that my arms felt like they were going to explode. I think that's a good thing.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Check out Nitramine and Pyroxamine! You won't be disappointed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Thank you Myokem for giving me the opportunity to review your Nitramine Pre-Workout supplement.

TASTE
I had the Dragon Fruit flavor, and thought it was very good, the taste was not over powering, but just plain enjoyable.
MIXABILITY
I mixed this product as per label instruction and have zero complaints, no grit, no floaties, no chunks.
ENERGY
At first I thought the energy was just ok, but after a day or two I upped the dose to one and a half scoops and found my sweet spot, very good energy that last through the workout with no crash.
PUMP
Once again I had to find my sweet spot, but at 1 1/2 scoops the pump is great.
FINAL THOUGHTS
I believe this is a very good pre-workout that would be a good addition to anyone's gym bag. Buy a tub find your sweet spot and chase some PR's. Good Luck!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you Myokem for giving me the opportunity to review your Nitramine Pre-Workout supplement.

TASTE
I had the Dragon Fruit flavor, and thought it was very good, the taste was not over powering, but just plain enjoyable.
MIXABILITY
I mixed this product as per label instruction and have zero complaints, no grit, no floaties, no chunks.
ENERGY
At first I thought the energy was just ok, but after a day or two I upped the dose to one and a half scoops and found my sweet spot, very good energy that last through the workout with no crash.
PUMP
Once again I had to find my sweet spot, but at 1 1/2 scoops the pump is great.
FINAL THOUGHTS
I believe this is a very good pre-workout that would be a good addition to anyone's gym bag. Buy a tub find your sweet spot and chase some PR's. Good Luck!
One and 1/2 is also my sweet spot and definitely a very good PW and pretty much everyone who I gave samples
to from my tub really enjoyed the workouts they had on it even a few of the stimulant tolerant people found the
energy and focus to be on point.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
nitramine review
2 scoops dragonfruit

mixability:just a little tiny but of grit in shaker, no problem. 9/10
taste: dragonfruit tastes at least as good as any pre ive ever tasted. nailed it. 10/10
energy/endurance: good energy without being overly stimmy. endurance solid, beta alanine shines through at 3.2g without making me itch like a crackhead. good dose of betaine as well. 9.5/10
pump: with 1g agmatine, the pump is good but spectacular. to be fair I workout fasted most of the time though. 8.5/10

overall 9.5/10 excellent pwo overall. thanks to myokem for the opportunity to win my tub, I will definitely be purchasing more when its gone.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
nitramine review 2 scoops dragonfruit mixability:just a little tiny but of grit in shaker, no problem. 9/10 taste: dragonfruit tastes at least as good as any pre ive ever tasted. nailed it. 10/10 energy/endurance: good energy without being overly stimmy. endurance solid, beta alanine shines through at 3.2g without making me itch like a crackhead. good dose of betaine as well. 9.5/10 pump: with 1g agmatine, the pump is good but spectacular. to be fair I workout fasted most of the time though. 8.5/10 overall 9.5/10 excellent pwo overall. thanks to myokem for the opportunity to win my tub, I will definitely be purchasing more when its gone.
Thank you for taking time and posting this review. I am glad you liked it! A lot more to come, you can count on that. Feel free to DM me if you need any other assistance with anything!!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I received a tub of Nitramine Dragon Fruit for winning the Myokem Fantasy Football contest. I take my preworkout about an hour after breakfast, and 20-25 min before my workout. Just finished the entire tub, below is my opinion of this preworkout.

Mixability- 10/10 - I started with 1 scoop with about 6 oz of water, had no mixing issues. Worked my way up to 2 scoops woth 12 oz water, again zero mixing issues. There's nothing I hate more than the feeling of eating your preworkout because it doesn't mix, there are no problems with Nitramine.

Taste- 6/10 - this is the only area I was not a fan of. I've never had real dragon fruit, so maybe this taste likes it's supposed to. It was just a little to sour for me. I tried mixing with more water to see if I could lessen the taste, but found it was just easier to mix with the 6 oz per scoop and chug it down.

Energy- 10/10- (I gave this a 10 because it hit my idea level of energy, not because it has a super strong stim feeling) on two scoops the energy was very nice. Wasn't overly strong, but gave a nice clean energy that got me really pumped when pulling in the gym. Often times I find other preworkouts either don't have enough energy, or you get that cracked out buzz. Nitramine really nailed the energy with this. Was a truly awesome experience.

Focus- 9/10- Again, Nitramine nailed this area. The focus was great, really had my wanting to stay in the gym longer than I normally do.

Pumps- 8/10- Pumps were strong and noticeable. Nothing mind blowing, but very solid.

Overall- 8/10- Very solid preworkout. Really enjoyed my tub of Nitramine. Between the mix ability, Energy, Focus, and pumps this is probably my new favorite preworkout. The only negative I have about this product was the dragon fruit taste, but even that was that big of a deal. I don't drink preworkout for the pleasure of the taste, I drink it for the experience in the gym. Additionally flavors would be nice, but I will be ordering the preworkout soon.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I received a tub of Nitramine Dragon Fruit for winning the Myokem Fantasy Football contest. I take my preworkout about an hour after breakfast, and 20-25 min before my workout. Just finished the entire tub, below is my opinion of this preworkout.

Mixability- 10/10 - I started with 1 scoop with about 6 oz of water, had no mixing issues. Worked my way up to 2 scoops woth 12 oz water, again zero mixing issues. There's nothing I hate more than the feeling of eating your preworkout because it doesn't mix, there are no problems with Nitramine.

Taste- 6/10 - this is the only area I was not a fan of. I've never had real dragon fruit, so maybe this taste likes it's supposed to. It was just a little to sour for me. I tried mixing with more water to see if I could lessen the taste, but found it was just easier to mix with the 6 oz per scoop and chug it down.

Energy- 10/10- (I gave this a 10 because it hit my idea level of energy, not because it has a super strong stim feeling) on two scoops the energy was very nice. Wasn't overly strong, but gave a nice clean energy that got me really pumped when pulling in the gym. Often times I find other preworkouts either don't have enough energy, or you get that cracked out buzz. Nitramine really nailed the energy with this. Was a truly awesome experience.

Focus- 9/10- Again, Nitramine nailed this area. The focus was great, really had my wanting to stay in the gym longer than I normally do.

Pumps- 8/10- Pumps were strong and noticeable. Nothing mind blowing, but very solid.

Overall- 8/10- Very solid preworkout. Really enjoyed my tub of Nitramine. Between the mix ability, Energy, Focus, and pumps this is probably my new favorite preworkout. The only negative I have about this product was the dragon fruit taste, but even that was that big of a deal. I don't drink preworkout for the pleasure of the taste, I drink it for the experience in the gym. Additionally flavors would be nice, but I will be ordering the preworkout soon.
Thank you for the review! couldn't agree more on the focus and energy, when it comes to taste it is hit or miss with some people, but keep your head up great things to come from myokem so get ready!! but like you said you take a pwo for the experience.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
thanks for the review Wolf!

hopefully a new flavor soon for you, and i bet you'd like it!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
4/5

1,5-2 serving
15 min pre WO

Mixability: great after all, mixes well and quick

Taste: taste was ok, nothing incredible but still ok, this is the first time i am trying a supplements which taste like dragonfruit, nice tho!

Energy & Endurance: this is AMAZING guys, i was able to continue for ever and add reps and set to my WO without feeling tired or exhausted

Focus: laser focused, tunnel vision, i was able to see through the walls! ahahahhaha with 2 scoops, maybe too much, it was G R E A T!!!!

Pump: the pump was nice but if you are looking for a PRE WO which give s you a lot of pump, this is not the one for you, again, it was nice but i had to add 2g of augmentin sulfate to the formula to have that "missing pump"

Mood: i was really in a good mood with this stuff! every time i took it it was able to cheer me up ahahah

after all a solid profile, not that much steam too, its 175mg per serving of caffeine so not much but guys, again, i want to highlight the fact that with this stuff you cannot "feel the time" in the gym, neither the fatigue, nothing, you are numb lol and keep doing reps like a war machine

9/10 just cause of the pump

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
1,5-2 serving 15 min pre WO Mixability: great after all, mixes well and quick Taste: taste was ok, nothing incredible but still ok, this is the first time i am trying a supplements which taste like dragonfruit, nice tho! Energy & Endurance: this is AMAZING guys, i was able to continue for ever and add reps and set to my WO without feeling tired or exhausted Focus: laser focused, tunnel vision, i was able to see through the walls! ahahahhaha with 2 scoops, maybe too much, it was G R E A T!!!! Pump: the pump was nice but if you are looking for a PRE WO which give s you a lot of pump, this is not the one for you, again, it was nice but i had to add 2g of augmentin sulfate to the formula to have that "missing pump" Mood: i was really in a good mood with this stuff! every time i took it it was able to cheer me up ahahah after all a solid profile, not that much steam too, its 175mg per serving of caffeine so not much but guys, again, i want to highlight the fact that with this stuff you cannot "feel the time" in the gym, neither the fatigue, nothing, you are numb lol and keep doing reps like a war machine 9/10 just cause of the pump
Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it!!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Swolbraham for sending over some samples of Nitramine. I'll keep this short...I really enjoyed the product. Not a stim bomb, only 150mg caffeine which is nice. The strength of Nitramine for me was the focus. It was ridiculous. Also, my last packet I used as my caffeine source for EC stack...I highly recommend anyone running EC to try this. One of the best workouts I've had in months. Buy Nitramine,

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Thanks to Swolbraham for sending over some samples of Nitramine. I'll keep this short...I really enjoyed the product. Not a stim bomb, only 150mg caffeine which is nice. The strength of Nitramine for me was the focus. It was ridiculous. Also, my last packet I used as my caffeine source for EC stack...I highly recommend anyone running EC to try this. One of the best workouts I've had in months. Buy Nitramine,
Thanks bro!

Guys remember to click the Drop Down Menu Bar and choose a score: 5/5, 4/5 etc for total product review. This gives the review an actual score!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Just started using Myokem Nitramine last week and I absolutely love it! Easily one of the best pre-workouts I have ever tried. I did add a few things like extra agmatine, cituline malate, and nitrates, but I mainly bought it for the energy and focus.

I was locked in the entire workout and honestly had to stop myself because I just kept wanting to lift! I was amazed by how much energy I received from just 150mg of caffeine.

The dragon fruit flavor is delicious, making Nitramine one of the better tasting pwo's I have ever tried.

Overall 5/5 and I recommend this to anyone. Well done Myokem.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Thank you for the review!! And thank you for the kind words I am glad you enjoyed nitramine and hopefully you will try out the rest of the line!!

mhschmie

Awards
My order of Nitramine arrived approximately 2 weeks ago and it has become a favorite of mine. To be honest, there are many pump pre-workouts out there any this works as well as any of them. Where Nitramine really shines is focus and mood elevation.
Focus / mood: 5/5: Within 20 minutes of drinking Nitramine, I'm in a great mood (almost giddy) and ready to work. I train at 5:30 am and typically start with 20 rep squats, so a good start is very important to me. The focus is razor sharp, it's just me, the bar and hard work.
Energy: 4/5: The energy is very good, but not jittery. Very importantly, there is no crash. Just nice smooth energy that lasts.
I highly recommend Nitramine; you will not be disappointed.

mhschmie

Awards
To recap my review of Nitramine:
Taste: 5/5, enjoyable, not overly sweet
Focus: 5/5, see above
Energy: 4/5, see above
Overall: 4.5/5
Nitramine is a great product, it works better than advertised and will be a staple of mine. If you are looking for a pre-workout to try, you will out be disappointed with Nitramine.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Thank you of the kind words! Hopefully you will try the rest of our line out and like it just as much as you did nitramine!

mhschmie

Awards
I've been using Pyroxamine too; it's another great product. It's an excellent appetite suppressant without excessive stimulants. I use all day and sleep great at night. Moreover, I don't experience any anxiety with it. I rate Pyroxamine 5/5, and highly recommend it.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Over all a great PWO,

Energy- Give me a good amount of energy and it hit me just as hard on the last scoop as it did the first, it was a good clean energy.

Focus- I think this is where this product shines. As far as focus goes its one of the best PWO's I've taken.

Pump- I'd say this is where the product lacks luster, but throwing in some HV and your ready for a great workout, but would be nice if they added some things so you wouldnt have to.

Again all in all and great PWO and one I'll buy again.