AdrenoSurge (60 Capsules) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com
AdrenoSurge (60 Capsules)

Manufacturer:

Body Performance Solutions (BPS)

Price: $49.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

Final Review

Well first a little background about me. I’m ten weeks into a cut and usually when most people cut is when the stims get turned up. I was taking a pre-workout, 3 caps Combustion, a pre workout supp, and 12.5mg Yohimbe before cardio. Needless to say I was stimmed out of my mind. Not good.

The first two weeks of this run, I was still running stims. I noticed after about a week, my pre workout felt stronger again and I was gaining the mental edge. I actually was able to lower the dose of my pre-workout, STIMaholic, down to half a scoop and get the same benefits. I dropped Combustion dosage down to 2 caps also, and still felt the effects, so to say AdrenoSruge was able to help “restore” the adrenals is pretty accurate.

I then went on vacation for the next two weeks, and figured, take a stim break and let’s see what this bad boy can really do. Also to note, I was stressed out of my mind before vacation. Between the stims, getting diagnosed with hypothyroidism, looking for a full time job and some family issues, I was stressed out the wazzoo.

All I have to say is wow. AdrenoSurge completely blew me away during these two weeks. Normally when I take a stim break, it takes a solid 6-8 weeks for me to regain my normal mental function without stims. No sir, not here. 5 days. 5 days of no stims and just AdrenoSurge and I was good to go. To test it out, I had half a cup of black coffee. Felt like my first scoop of STIMaholic: Mental focus and great cognitive ability. Stress levels were greatly reduced, and the sleep benefits were great during these two weeks.

I then toyed with a pre workout dose, and again the cognitive focus and mind-muscle connection was great. For vacation I continued going stim-less and just running AdrenoSurge and 2 follidrone pre-workout and I felt great!

Dosing: One cap pre-workout, one cap 45 minutes before bed.

Sleep Effects: 5/5

Kick in Time: 5/5

Stim Re-effectiveness: 5/5

Price: 5/5

Total Score: 20/20

A perfect adaptogen in my opinion. Now while it did help bring the effectiveness of my pre workout back to me, where I really think this supplement will shine is shortening the break of a stim break. Instead of the necessary 6-8 weeks most of us need, run a bottle of AdrenoSurge for 4 weeks and watch. It’s incredible how stims feel now, and how quickly my tolerance was brought down. Plus, the stress reducing benefits, the sleep benefits, and the focus it can bring in a pre-workout dose are all great. It makes it a very versatile supplement.

Would I buy a second bottle?

Hell yeah! Especially at the price NP has it at? It's a steal imo. I’m going to when I buy some Olympus Labs goodies for the August 5th sale, and plan on running this bad boy for 8 weeks for the end of my cut. I just generally feel an overall greater sense of well-being while on this supplement and if you’re looking to de-stress or shorten a stim break, then look no further to AdrenoSurge
  2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for posting up the review!
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice review, thank you!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Final Review of BPS Adrenosurge:

Sleep factor: the sleep on this stuff is good. I noticeably saw an increase in the quality of sleep. It doesn't make you drowsy, but just helps you stay asleep!

Mood: i noticed that Adrenosurge helps you feel more relaxed and stress free, so in return mood enhances!

Dosing: dosing is easy as it gets; take one in morning and take one at night!

Effectiveness: i also noticed that after a week on Adrenosurge, that my morning thermogenic had more of a punch than usual.

Overall, i was very impressed by Adrenosurge! I would find it best utilized when going on a stim break, but it can be used anytime! It is a very versatile supplement! All in all, i would buy again, actually i plan to buy another bottle for the end of my cut, when i go on a stim break!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

5/5

This company deserves props. They seem to stay low key but they release ridiculously good stuff. Adrenosurge is something I decided to try with the NP intro sale pricing at ~18 bucks and I love it. I bought one bottle and here were my results:

1) Noticeably better effects from stims (as in, they worked more)
    2) Much better sleep (deeper sleep, with some dreams included)
    3) Overall feeling better/energetic (maybe from better sleep, maybe from anti-stress properties)
    4) Convenient dosing. No need to swallow 8000 pills.

Overall this stuff is so good that I ordered another bottle about a week ago and it should be coming shortly. I plan on running this for 2 months on, 1 month off. The fact that I even remembered to post a review about this shows how good I feel this is...because I normally don't post reviews for things unless I feel that they were really well worth it.
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    This company deserves props. They seem to stay low key but they release ridiculously good stuff. Adrenosurge is something I decided to try with the NP intro sale pricing at ~18 bucks and I love it. I bought one bottle and here were my results:

1) Noticeably better effects from stims (as in, they worked more)
    2) Much better sleep (deeper sleep, with some dreams included)
    3) Overall feeling better/energetic (maybe from better sleep, maybe from anti-stress properties)
    4) Convenient dosing. No need to swallow 8000 pills.

Overall this stuff is so good that I ordered another bottle about a week ago and it should be coming shortly. I plan on running this for 2 months on, 1 month off. The fact that I even remembered to post a review about this shows how good I feel this is...because I normally don't post reviews for things unless I feel that they were really well worth it.
    wow...the kind words are much appreciated!!!

thank you for the review and glad you liked it!!!
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Final Review of BPS Adrenosurge:

Sleep factor: the sleep on this stuff is good. I noticeably saw an increase in the quality of sleep. It doesn't make you drowsy, but just helps you stay asleep!

Mood: i noticed that Adrenosurge helps you feel more relaxed and stress free, so in return mood enhances!

Dosing: dosing is easy as it gets; take one in morning and take one at night!

Effectiveness: i also noticed that after a week on Adrenosurge, that my morning thermogenic had more of a punch than usual.

Overall, i was very impressed by Adrenosurge! I would find it best utilized when going on a stim break, but it can be used anytime! It is a very versatile supplement! All in all, i would buy again, actually i plan to buy another bottle for the end of my cut, when i go on a stim break!
    nice review, thank you!!!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Idk about you bro's but I've been using one cap pre wo with my pre workout of choice... the mind muscle connection is insane
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    Idk about you bro's but I've been using one cap pre wo with my pre workout of choice... the mind muscle connection is insane
    Yup. I take Adrenosurge with Alphamine pre-workout fasted in the morning. Its great!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Time to submit my final review of Adrenosurge. Dosage was 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap before bed.

Presentation: regular pill bottle. The label looks kind of 80s but gets the job done
    Dosing: just pop the cap and put it down. It's not huge, oddly shaped or anything; it goes down fine. No 'burps' or anything.
    Results: this is where it gets complicated. I was not able to reproduce consistent benefits. In other words, it's not like ambien where you take it and sleep well or don't and it sucks. It's not like caffeine where you take it and have energy and focus or don't and want to die. This doesn't mean it's not effective, in fact I'm happy it's not like any of those. I'd rather it have no sides and barely noticeable long term benefits, sort of like a low dose of GH/peptides vs tren.
    Sides: none. No stomach aches, changes in stools, etc.

Would I buy it again? Unfortunately, no. This is for two reasons. The first is that I'm a college student with a limited budget, so I try to only purchase things I need or am 100% sure will work. I go for the largest bang for the buck. This is why I go with tren over GH (not that their the same bla bla bla). If I wanted to optimize everything, and had the budget, then yes I would buy Adrenosurge and probably dose it higher than 2 caps per day.

Overall I'm giving it a 5/10
    Antaeus Labs Rep
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisripped View Post
    Time to submit my final review of Adrenosurge. Dosage was 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap before bed.

Presentation: regular pill bottle. The label looks kind of 80s but gets the job done
    Dosing: just pop the cap and put it down. It's not huge, oddly shaped or anything; it goes down fine. No 'burps' or anything.
    Results: this is where it gets complicated. I was not able to reproduce consistent benefits. In other words, it's not like ambien where you take it and sleep well or don't and it sucks. It's not like caffeine where you take it and have energy and focus or don't and want to die. This doesn't mean it's not effective, in fact I'm happy it's not like any of those. I'd rather it have no sides and barely noticeable long term benefits, sort of like a low dose of GH/peptides vs tren.
    Sides: none. No stomach aches, changes in stools, etc.

Would I buy it again? Unfortunately, no. This is for two reasons. The first is that I'm a college student with a limited budget, so I try to only purchase things I need or am 100% sure will work. I go for the largest bang for the buck. This is why I go with tren over GH (not that their the same bla bla bla). If I wanted to optimize everything, and had the budget, then yes I would buy Adrenosurge and probably dose it higher than 2 caps per day.

Overall I'm giving it a 5/10
    fair enough, thank you for your review.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MD2 (60 capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. Reset AD (60 capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0