Diabolix (90 Capsules)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4/5

I'm weighing 198lbs now, I think that's 6ish lbs more than I weighted in the beginning of the cycle. My upper body is a bit softer but that was expected - however, that weight gain is pretty good considering the fact that I haven't been able to train my legs at all in last 3 weeks.

My arms grew .5 inches and that's friggin' awesome. I didn't do any direct arm work last spring so it may have something to do with it. They're now 17 inches which is pretty sad, lol.

Diabolix is definitely better than M1,4ADD in terms of pumps and size gains. Compared to real dianabol - well, in terms of pumps and size gains it's pretty similar but dianabol gave me more strength definitely. However, Diabolix is a very solid product with pretty mild sides - elevated estrogen levels made my nipples itch and my shoulders and traps broke out a bit but that's it.

Congrats, Ironflex - Diabolix is definitely a solid product.

Almost forgot... few unpumped pics from today:

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5/5

FINAL REVIEW OF IRONFLEX'S DIABOLIX BY BIGRED

First thanks to the whole Ironflex crew

I started this journey on July 3,2014 and finished on August 24,2014. I was fortunate to run 2 bottles from IronFlex.
Week 1-15mg ( In the morning)
Week 2- 30mg ( In the morning and one Pre-workout)
Week 3- 45mg ( Morning, Noon and Before bed)
Week 4- 45mg ( Morning, Noon and Before bed)
Week 5- 60mg ( Morning, Noon, Pre-workout and Before bed)
Week 6 -60mg ( Morning, Noon, Pre-workout and Before bed)
Week 7- 75mg ( Morning, (2)Noon, Pre-workout and Before bed)
Week 8- 90mg ( 4 days) ( Morning, (2)Noon, Pre-workout and (2)Before bed)

When I began I weighed 245 pounds and for my final weigh in I was 257. But during this time I stayed just as lean and had more of a body re-comp effect even though I was eating more calories than I have in a long time. I also found I didn't have any big weight fluctuations while using Diabolix. No matter how much I ate the day before my weight would always stay steady. It was like my body was utilizing the calories more efficiently.

As for the weight room, my strength continually went up each week and my recovery during my workouts and between my workouts were great. I could train a bodypart and be ready to train that same one again within a couple of days. No matter how hard I pushed my muscles would not get overly sore. I could tell I had trained but nothing like I would get when not using Diabolix.

During this whole cycle I did not have any problems with side effects. My libido stayed high through the whole time. I already have a little gyno from being overweight as a kid and teenager so I watched this closely and it didn't get any worse.
I did use a cycle support during this whole time.

Also have to say just loved the feeling everyday of having that swole feeling walking around and how that mentally effects you to want to train that much more and that much harder.
I can only imagine if you stack this with another compound what someone could achieve.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for something new and different to add to their cycle.