Core FURY (380 Grams)
Core FURY (380 Grams)

Manufacturer:

Core Nutritionals

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4.33 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 4.33 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

Core FURY (380 Grams)

1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

5/5

One of the better pre-workouts on the market with a good dose of caffeine per serving (200mg) which is also giving you a legit amount of other goodies. I basically like to call this a craze with caffeine in sessence due to the additional nootropics. Legit amount of creatine in 2 scoops (5g)
    Agmatine is also very high to aid overall pumps in the product (1.5g)

The Lucious flavor is actually very good. I am not a huge fan of that type of flavor but doug miller is very good with flavoring and using 0 aritifical flavors/colors in the his product, so while it mixes up clear you still get a great tasting product like his Core ABC.

No mixability problems and a very cost effective product for what you get in the product.
  2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

4/5

Attachment 107802

Flavor /Mixability 8/10 The flavor kind of reminds me of a cherry flavored Sweet Tart.I put it in 12 ounces of water and it mixed perfectly.I also like the fact that there is no artificial colors added.

Energy/Focus 10/10 This is where Core Fury shined for me.I did notice some great energy and the focus was pretty good as well.The energy was not to over whelming but for me it was just enough.No jitters or crash.

Pumps 9/10 The Agmatine does provide a decent pump especially noticed on forearms when I did my D/L's

Overall 9/10 This is a very good formula and I do agree with The Solution that Core Fury is a top notched pre workout formula.I will be using again.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the awesome feedback guys!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

One of the best profiles in a preWO, from one of the most reputable companies around.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

4/5

I actually took this intra-workout after 1 Scoop of Conqu3r. I was finding Conqu3r to have worn off by my halfway point in my workout. So I drank water for the first part of my workout....Then about 1 hour in I started sipping on this stuff. Anyway this stuff picked up right where Conqu3r left off. Taste was great, but honestly I don't really remember the taste because I had such a great workout. Sure it may be unconventional the way I took it, but hey it worked for me and I'd use it the same way again. Right when I started feeling tired I started drinking it. It honestly made the latter part of my workout feel just as good the first part!. Usually I'm low on concentration and energy by this point. Not today!. Concentration and energy through the roof, but not too much. I was slightly jittery but that just went away and everything was smooth going. I just don't know what else to say. I want more. If you don't like the way I took it, you can take a hike!.

I'd purchase this. Why aren't more people giving this product the attention it deserves?. Gotta get this.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the amazing feedback! No doubt Core Fury is one of the top pre-workouts today, the ingredient profile speaks for itself
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. **New Core FURY Cherry Lemonade** Free Samples for Review!
    By AllGenetix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-15-2014, 10:41 PM
  2. **Core FURY** Pre-Workout Energy, Pump, and Endurance
    By AllGenetix in forum Core Nutritionals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:11 PM
  3. Core FURY, Anyone used this?
    By DarthGainer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:44 PM
  4. Bullet Proof (380 grams)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  5. Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder (380 grams)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM