Growth Factor XT (150 Caps)

Manufacturer:

Serious Nutrition Solutions

Price: $32.99

Rating: 4.86 out of 5 stars, based on 7 total reviews.
Rated: 4.86 out of 5 Read all 7 reviews

Submit New Review

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

4/5

First thank you mw1 for the sample pack.I took 5 caps before bed for 2 nights in a row.It really did not put me to sleep but with the 3-OH-GABA, L-dopa and the L-Theanine it did allow for a deeper nights sleep with out waking up all groggy.We all know that better sleep can lead to more GH release.The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because i only ran it for 2 days and not the full 30 days.
  2. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the feedback!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome Saucemonkey! Glad you enjoyed it!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.39%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Thanks to MDub for sending me a sample pack of Growth Factor XT.

I'll start by saying that I have a rather hectic schedule so anything that helps me with sleep is a god send. In the past I've tried REM 8.0, Nimbus Abyss, Melatonin, Bulletproof, Diphenhydramine, SNS and Now ZMA and have since been doing my own little sleep stack of bulk ingredients. I'll say this, I really enjoyed Abyss but unfortunately after a few weeks the effects dramatically decreased.

Growth Factor XT beat Abyss or any other sleep aid I've used on all levels. Not only did it help me stay asleep but it also made me drowsy which is helpful especially after taking a considerable amount of caffeine throughout the day to study and deal with sleep deficiencies.

I'd really like to give this a full run to be able to combine it with some melatonin and other sleep routines that I have. I'd also be interested to see how quickly a tolerance builds up as well. I'll prob be picking up a bottle to keep on hand for nights when I know I really need a good night's sleep.

Thanks again to Mike, Steve and the SNS dudes for letting me try this stuff. If the effectiveness level is sustained I think you've got a real winner on your hands =)
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Thanks to MDub for sending me a sample pack of Growth Factor XT.

I'll start by saying that I have a rather hectic schedule so anything that helps me with sleep is a god send. In the past I've tried REM 8.0, Nimbus Abyss, Melatonin, Bulletproof, Diphenhydramine, SNS and Now ZMA and have since been doing my own little sleep stack of bulk ingredients. I'll say this, I really enjoyed Abyss but unfortunately after a few weeks the effects dramatically decreased.

Growth Factor XT beat Abyss or any other sleep aid I've used on all levels. Not only did it help me stay asleep but it also made me drowsy which is helpful especially after taking a considerable amount of caffeine throughout the day to study and deal with sleep deficiencies.

I'd really like to give this a full run to be able to combine it with some melatonin and other sleep routines that I have. I'd also be interested to see how quickly a tolerance builds up as well. I'll prob be picking up a bottle to keep on hand for nights when I know I really need a good night's sleep.

Thanks again to Mike, Steve and the SNS dudes for letting me try this stuff. If the effectiveness level is sustained I think you've got a real winner on your hands =)
    I think it will stack quite well with melatonin.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Love this stuff myself .. hands down best sleep aid product !!

thanks for the reviews guys
    S.n.S team member
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.79%

5/5

I want to first off thank the guys at SNS for shooting me some samples of this. I used it for 4 days continuous and must say I felt more rested after those 4 days than I had after having a week long vacation. I did not feel groggy upon waking up not did I feel tranquilized going to bed. My dreams were vivid and felt like they lasted longer leading me to believe that I was in stage 4 and 5 rem sleep longer than usual.
    I highly recommend this product.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I want to first off thank the guys at SNS for shooting me some samples of this. I used it for 4 days contiguous and must say I felt more rested after those 4 days than I had after having a week long vacation. I did not feel groggy upon waking up not did I feel tranquilized going to bed. My dreams were vivid and felt like they lasted longer leading me to believe that I was in stage 4 and 5 rem sleep longer than usual.
    I highly recommend this product.
    Great review man. Glad you liked it!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

5/5

i have currently stopped using supplements but wanted to get this review out because sns and mw1 were nice[generous] enough to send them to me-thank you!!!

i got these in afternoon and immediately took 2 caps, soon after got drowsy and had to take a stim to stay awake but really enjoyed the chilled out/relaxed feeling. took 3 caps before bed and slept really well, kinda glad i only took 3 caps because i woke feeling a little lightheadedness-if that is a word, lol....when i woke up i took my stims and 2 caps of gfxt and went for a run-all i can say is fantastic, even my music sounded better. endorphins must have kicked in because i felt so realaxed and calm while running. then at bedtime i took 3 caps and slept like a rock. when i woke i felt great, it must have just been my bodys initial response, because i woke feeling very clear headed.

big thumbs-up...very happy i got to try this, thank you mike and the guys at sns!!!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.02%

5/5

mw1 was nice enough to send me two free samples and I'm glad he did. This product does not particularly help you sleep quicker, but once you get into that sleep, you stay in it. Had some nice dreams too and woke up feeling clear headed. I'll probably be buying 2 bottles when funds allow soon. My dosing was 5 caps on an empty stomach pre-bed, but I plan on experimenting with the 2/3 dosing too.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I too was given samples and I know I posted a review somehwere but can't find it lol. But was thinking of grabbing a bottle but I cannot recall exactly how it treated me!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.92%

5/5

I've never slept well in my life for as well as I can remember. Always takes me 1-2 hours to even get to sleep, and when i sleep its VERY light.

Not to name names, but I've tried over 15 sleep products, none have worked, most have made my sleep worse.

Growth factor XT straight up works. It doesnt put you to sleep, although it relaxes you when youre lying in bed. When you fall asleep, you stay asleep. Very deep and restful sleep. Dreams are very vivid. If you wake up, youll be back asleep in a couple of minutes.

The only negative about this product is you have to take a break every 60 days. really not looking forward to that

5/5 , recommend it to everyone that doesnt sleep perfect.

Side note, since Ive been using GFXT, my eyes and skin look so so healthy, obviously because I sleep better, but pretty sure GFXT also gives you a healthier complexion
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

5/5

incredible sleep and incredible profile. with a two bottle run i was able to get the best sleep of my life. even nights where I could only get 4-5 hours, felt like 8-9 every time.

crazy, lucid dreams. noticed better recovery too, but that's most likely a direct correlation to the better and improved sleep

will definitely be buying again

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Brings You Growth Factor XT!
    By aaronuconn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 07:30 PM
  2. SNS Growth Factor XT + ArA + Dermacrine + Amino Fusion
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:26 PM
  3. SNS GROWTH FACTOR XT Logging opportunities!!!!!
    By mw1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:32 PM
  4. SNS Growth Factor XT in Stock!
    By pnutrition in forum Planetary Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:30 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:24 PM