Growth Factor XT (150 Caps)

Manufacturer:

Serious Nutrition Solutions

Price: $32.99

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars, based on 5 total reviews.
Rated: 4.8 out of 5 Read all 5 reviews

Submit New Review

1. Registered User
    Answers

4/5

First thank you mw1 for the sample pack.I took 5 caps before bed for 2 nights in a row.It really did not put me to sleep but with the 3-OH-GABA, L-dopa and the L-Theanine it did allow for a deeper nights sleep with out waking up all groggy.We all know that better sleep can lead to more GH release.The reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because i only ran it for 2 days and not the full 30 days.
  2. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks for the feedback!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  3. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Awesome Saucemonkey! Glad you enjoyed it!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks to MDub for sending me a sample pack of Growth Factor XT.

I'll start by saying that I have a rather hectic schedule so anything that helps me with sleep is a god send. In the past I've tried REM 8.0, Nimbus Abyss, Melatonin, Bulletproof, Diphenhydramine, SNS and Now ZMA and have since been doing my own little sleep stack of bulk ingredients. I'll say this, I really enjoyed Abyss but unfortunately after a few weeks the effects dramatically decreased.

Growth Factor XT beat Abyss or any other sleep aid I've used on all levels. Not only did it help me stay asleep but it also made me drowsy which is helpful especially after taking a considerable amount of caffeine throughout the day to study and deal with sleep deficiencies.

I'd really like to give this a full run to be able to combine it with some melatonin and other sleep routines that I have. I'd also be interested to see how quickly a tolerance builds up as well. I'll prob be picking up a bottle to keep on hand for nights when I know I really need a good night's sleep.

Thanks again to Mike, Steve and the SNS dudes for letting me try this stuff. If the effectiveness level is sustained I think you've got a real winner on your hands =)
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Thanks to MDub for sending me a sample pack of Growth Factor XT.

I'll start by saying that I have a rather hectic schedule so anything that helps me with sleep is a god send. In the past I've tried REM 8.0, Nimbus Abyss, Melatonin, Bulletproof, Diphenhydramine, SNS and Now ZMA and have since been doing my own little sleep stack of bulk ingredients. I'll say this, I really enjoyed Abyss but unfortunately after a few weeks the effects dramatically decreased.

Growth Factor XT beat Abyss or any other sleep aid I've used on all levels. Not only did it help me stay asleep but it also made me drowsy which is helpful especially after taking a considerable amount of caffeine throughout the day to study and deal with sleep deficiencies.

I'd really like to give this a full run to be able to combine it with some melatonin and other sleep routines that I have. I'd also be interested to see how quickly a tolerance builds up as well. I'll prob be picking up a bottle to keep on hand for nights when I know I really need a good night's sleep.

Thanks again to Mike, Steve and the SNS dudes for letting me try this stuff. If the effectiveness level is sustained I think you've got a real winner on your hands =)
    I think it will stack quite well with melatonin.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Love this stuff myself .. hands down best sleep aid product !!

thanks for the reviews guys
    S.n.S team member
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

I want to first off thank the guys at SNS for shooting me some samples of this. I used it for 4 days continuous and must say I felt more rested after those 4 days than I had after having a week long vacation. I did not feel groggy upon waking up not did I feel tranquilized going to bed. My dreams were vivid and felt like they lasted longer leading me to believe that I was in stage 4 and 5 rem sleep longer than usual.
    I highly recommend this product.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I want to first off thank the guys at SNS for shooting me some samples of this. I used it for 4 days contiguous and must say I felt more rested after those 4 days than I had after having a week long vacation. I did not feel groggy upon waking up not did I feel tranquilized going to bed. My dreams were vivid and felt like they lasted longer leading me to believe that I was in stage 4 and 5 rem sleep longer than usual.
    I highly recommend this product.
    Great review man. Glad you liked it!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Registered User
    Answers

5/5

i have currently stopped using supplements but wanted to get this review out because sns and mw1 were nice[generous] enough to send them to me-thank you!!!

i got these in afternoon and immediately took 2 caps, soon after got drowsy and had to take a stim to stay awake but really enjoyed the chilled out/relaxed feeling. took 3 caps before bed and slept really well, kinda glad i only took 3 caps because i woke feeling a little lightheadedness-if that is a word, lol....when i woke up i took my stims and 2 caps of gfxt and went for a run-all i can say is fantastic, even my music sounded better. endorphins must have kicked in because i felt so realaxed and calm while running. then at bedtime i took 3 caps and slept like a rock. when i woke i felt great, it must have just been my bodys initial response, because i woke feeling very clear headed.

big thumbs-up...very happy i got to try this, thank you mike and the guys at sns!!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

mw1 was nice enough to send me two free samples and I'm glad he did. This product does not particularly help you sleep quicker, but once you get into that sleep, you stay in it. Had some nice dreams too and woke up feeling clear headed. I'll probably be buying 2 bottles when funds allow soon. My dosing was 5 caps on an empty stomach pre-bed, but I plan on experimenting with the 2/3 dosing too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Brings You Growth Factor XT!
    By aaronuconn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:51 AM
  2. SNS Growth Factor XT + ArA + Dermacrine + Amino Fusion
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:26 AM
  3. SNS GROWTH FACTOR XT Logging opportunities!!!!!
    By mw1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 07:32 PM
  4. SNS Growth Factor XT in Stock!
    By pnutrition in forum Planetary Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 06:30 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:24 PM