AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the review! I have a few questions for you though. Could you elaborate more on the taste? Did you not enjoy it because it was fruit punch or because of another reason. Also, how much water did you use? How many scoops did you use? How long have you been using stims without a break?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering you have a high tolerance and you have not had a stim break in a while, I'd say Hypermax is pretty damn strong. Even at two scoops, that is pretty impressive. Two scoops off a stim break for me hardly does anything. That is in terms of other PWO products I have tried though. I have not been able to try Hypermax yet. I'm curious to see if I respond to it like you since I naturally have a high stim tolerance.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4/5

Taste

Fruit Punch – Good but not great, I used 8oz and 10oz in the 2 samples I used for the sampling. The 8oz was much better than the 10oz (used 10 first) because I like to dilute my beverages a bit incase they are too sweet. This is not a kool-aid kind of fruit punch. I got more of an aftertaste of Fruit Punch than an overall mouthful of fruit punch, it's a bit weak right when it hits you, but with 8oz I found it a lot better and stronger Fruit Punch kind of taste, almost had a bit of a kiwi kind of Fruit Punch to it (maybe its just me) overall its something that would probably grow on me. But not bad!

Mixability

8oz or 10oz 0 problems. I usually mix mine the night before my workouts, so that is what I did. No debree or anything floating around.

Formula

Based off using 1 scoop :

you get 1.5g of creatine (MCC and Mono) which is a long shot from an adequate dose which means you would need 2 scoops to get at least 3g which would help saturate levels, being I am not a stim junkie I have to add in my own bulk mono

1.6g BA – again with 1 scoop that is a little under the dose you want so 2 scoops would give you an adequate dose but again I am not stim junkie

500mg Agmatine → again a good dose but 2 scoop would be more adequate 1g is usually a swet spot for most.

Choline → I know this is a form of a nootropic and it shined with focus. I don't use them often and this is why this blew me away which was a great asset to the product.

Energy and Drive Blend → I heard this is around 150ish in caffeine (or like a large coffee) so that is more my liking 300mg would make me trip (2 scoops) this is why I dosed it the way I did with 1 scoop

Besides the caffeine content most people would use 2 scoops to get the full doses and ingredients in this formula as far as all the other blends above, but if you are not a stim junkie you could use some bulk products to help reach those things (Creatine, BA/Agmatine) Overall a good profile, I like it and it worked well.

Workout Reaction

Both workouts in a fasted state. Energy was right where it needed to be, for me 200mg is a sweet spot, if I dosed 2 scoops the full sample packet I would have been blown away. There were hints of a pump (Shoulders/Arms and Chest/back workouts) but if I train in the afternoon (rare based off work schedule) these are a bit better, but I back load my carbs so if I train in the afternoon its usually after a P+F Meal. Overall the nootropic and Choline stuck out the most with prolonged energy and no real jitters from the product. I did not get any BA tingles off the 1.6g dose but overall I was very pleased with this product, if I went with 2 scoops or the full sample pack I think it would have been too much caffeine wise, so this is why I limited it to two workouts.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time for reviews guys!

cdwarren

Awards
1105 start
2 scoops, 10 oz water
taste- 7/10. doesn't taste great but is tolerable. Have had worse for sure.
Workout during lunch break so I wasnt too motivated at first. Once I got going I was feeling great.Did a killer Shoulder workout and was
feeling good.
Workout is complete and I am still feeling good. My only issue is that I didn't have longer to hit it becasue I didn't stop becasue I was
tired- ran out of time.Still focused and motivated- wish I wasn't stuck at the office.2 hours later still feeling good. I like the tingling neuro feeling.
Would definitely recommend.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! If you would, can you press the leave a review button at the top of the page under the price, this way you can score it out of 5.

If your doing it on your phone then i believe the button wont be there.

cdwarren

Awards
5/5

I always take preworkouts and this did not disappoint. Clear focus and energy. Taste was was not a strong point, but it can be overlooked with the results it gave. It is on my 'list of things to invest in' for sure.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I did mix the whole pack with 12oz of water.I agree with most people on the taste. It is tolerable but could be improved.It did mix quite well and no clumps.The energy & focus from HyperMax was great.Nice clean energy and great focus.Overall this is a great formula for those who like their stims and I think Hyper Max definitely hits quickly and I will be using it again.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review and im glad you enjoyed it!!

One thing that i love about Hypermax is the it feels very strong when im on it however i have no jitters or eneasyness, just powerful clean energy.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review and im glad you enjoyed it!!One thing that i love about Hypermax is the it feels very strong when im on it however i have no jitters or eneasyness, just powerful clean energy.
It definitely ranks up there with the top preworkouts. No crash & great energy/focus is a winner.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
It definitely ranks up there with the top preworkouts. No crash & great energy/focus is a winner.
This is great news, alot of time was spent perfecting the feel and delivery of energy. Thanks for the review!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your input koi. We're glad you enjoyed it!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The energy tends to be very powerful yet clean and smooth. You will notice youll be in a feel good state for hours after your workout with no apparent crash.

With 500mg of Agmatine you should get a pretty decent pump but wouldnt expect it to be mind blowing. Again this product is more geared towards unique energy and focus while still providing solid doses of proven ingredients!

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
The energy tends to be very powerful yet clean and smooth. You will notice youll be in a feel good state for hours after your workout with no apparent crash.

With 500mg of Agmatine you should get a pretty decent pump but wouldnt expect it to be mind blowing. Again this product is more geared towards unique energy and focus while still providing solid doses of proven ingredients!
Unique energy and focus is the perfect way to put it! Did I mention I felt a bit euphoric? Honestly I will be using this quite a bit in the near future.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your feedback. Like previously stated, 500mg of Agmatine is nice, but will not provide skin tearing pumps. I too had my first dose of Hypermax today. I too noticed the laser focus and energy well past my workout. I also had a good pump, but used 2 scoops. I am going to try 1.5 tomorrow, I do not feel the need to have that focus and energy a few hours past my training session!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
5/5

A self proclaimed stim-junkie, with lots of experience using different types of preworkouts. HyperMax delivers solid energy, and amazing focus during my 5/3/1 sessions.

I've seen great results from using 1.5 scoops in approximately 12 ounces of water. The product mixes well with just a couple shakes of the blender bottle, and you're ready to go.

If you're in the market for a new preworkout I would suggest trying HyperMax. Stim-sensitive people should be careful as this stuff is plenty strong!

Good stuff guys!!

-Matt

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your review Matt. I am also a stim junkie and found 2 scoops to be a little too much and 1.5 was perfect for me as well

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. Here is my review. I took just shy if the whole sample pack as I feel I have a pretty high tolerance.

Taste
Fruit punch was the flavor and it was decent. I've had much worse and some better so this fits right in the middle but more towards the top as it may have resulted in this in amount if water used.

Mixability
This was superior as I had no clumps or issues. Mix perfectly and instantly.

Review
Took this about 20 minutes before hittin the iron. Didn't really feel too much and I though oh boy not gonna be good. However about 15 minutes later energy was raging and I was killing it at the gym. Started with a lil sniffles and I know that is a sign for me if some major energy starting. Every now and then I would also a some tingles. Energy lasted the entire session and I was super stoked with the results. Had great focus and pumps also started to show. Had muscle fullness and just kept going. I was there for an hour or so and after I left I was still hyped up.

Over all I am very happy with this product. I think the amount I took was my sweet spot. 2 thumbs up from this guy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone. Here is my review. I took just shy if the whole sample pack as I feel I have a pretty high tolerance. TasteFruit punch was the flavor and it was decent. I've had much worse and some better so this fits right in the middle but more towards the top as it may have resulted in this in amount if water used. MixabilityThis was superior as I had no clumps or issues. Mix perfectly and instantly. ReviewTook this about 20 minutes before hittin the iron. Didn't really feel too much and I though oh boy not gonna be good. However about 15 minutes later energy was raging and I was killing it at the gym. Started with a lil sniffles and I know that is a sign for me if some major energy starting. Every now and then I would also a some tingles. Energy lasted the entire session and I was super stoked with the results. Had great focus and pumps also started to show. Had muscle fullness and just kept going. I was there for an hour or so and after I left I was still hyped up. Over all I am very happy with this product. I think the amount I took was my sweet spot. 2 thumbs up from this guy.
Thank you for your opinion. I agree with the energy. With 1.5 scoops, I have enough for my whole session and a quick half mile run after I train. I still can go after that too. It's funny how everyone knows whether a product will work or not by tendencies we each have. Like you said, you get the sniffles.

keithbishop

Awards
Mini review of the sample.

Taste was pretty good and mixed just fine.

Started with the full packet -- only because I went to the gym 1 hour after working a 13.5 hour 3rd shift. That is a stern test even at 2 servings in the sample.
Focus bordered on tunnel vision --loved it-- hit me 20 minutes after taking it. I teach fitness classes -- my energy and endurance were strong. Felt great throughout.

I like the profile and will buy a tub. 1 to 1.5 scoops should do just fine for normal days.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mini review of the sample.

Taste was pretty good and mixed just fine.

Started with the full packet -- only because I went to the gym 1 hour after working a 13.5 hour 3rd shift. That is a stern test even at 2 servings in the sample.
Focus bordered on tunnel vision --loved it-- hit me 20 minutes after taking it. I teach fitness classes -- my energy and endurance were strong. Felt great throughout.

I like the profile and will buy a tub. 1 to 1.5 scoops should do just fine for normal days.
I think you're right. On a normal day for your work shift, 1-1.5 should be fine. I tried 1.5 after an eight hour work day and I have a high tolerance, and I also get the effects you describe. I wish it would kick in 20 minutes for me, it takes a little more than 30. Did you notice a good pump?

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
4/5

I had half my sample packet (1 scoop) before my leg session today. First the aroma: I didn't really like it. I can't put my finger on it but it kind of had an artificial/chemical aroma to it. The powder itself is very fine and bright red, lots of artificial/natural coloring maybe? Honestly I didn't care much for the taste either but that really does not matter to me at all. It had a "sugar free" type taste to it and I enjoy a sweet/tart beverage so... I REALLY like the ingredient profile but for containing agmatine I really didn't get much of a pump out of it. I did have laser-like focus and endurance for days though! It's been ~3 hours since I completed my workout and I still feel great. I'll give the other scoop a shot tomorrow for my shoulder workout.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
I tried My sample on Interval day, & Leg day.Love the "feel good" feeling , slight euphoria , and laser sharp focus.
My intervals flew by and felt easier than usual, Leg day was fantastic great focus & motovation :)
Thank you

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried My sample on Interval day, & Leg day.Love the "feel good" feeling , slight euphoria , and laser sharp focus. My intervals flew by and felt easier than usual, Leg day was fantastic great focus & motovation :)Thank you
Thank you for your feedback. Laser like focus and an euphoric feeling is what most people seem to be reporting. Thank you for your time to write that and we're glad you enjoyed your sample.

cfiles

Awards
4/5

I used 1 scoop with 8oz of water and it mixed good. the taste wasnt that great but thats not why I take supps. This product shined in the focus department. I lift at 3am and within 20 mins of drinking it i was ready to hit up leg day. after a 45 min leg session which didnt seem to drag on as usual i went to work for an 8hr shift. Happy to say there was no crash or anything of that sort with this product.

4/5

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the review sir! Glad you enjoyed Hypermax.

god5macked

Awards
2/5

The taste was pretty bad if I must say. Pretty tough to drink it all. It definitely gave me focus for a longer period than any other pre but it didn't give me that drive or good pump I'm accustomed to getting from my pres. it has a similar ingredient to 1-3 dimeth in it which was in jack3d originally which made this product almost feel like that.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm very interesting, first negative review.

How much did you try, its weird that you got the focus but not the energy, at 2 scoops the stim content is pretty heavy so hard to imagine you didnt notice strong energy. Did you try 1 or 2 scoops?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
HyperMax -- Damn, you did a great job!

Took the whole sample the first time and it was AWESOME!

Taste, however was 2 or 2.5 / 5. I think you could of done better in this department.

Pump = 6/5
Energy and Focus = 5/5
Mix-ability = 4/5
Duration = Several Hours (still in effect and I took it at 4 P.M. CST)

Great product, nice work, make it taste better and it would fly off the shelves.

I am pretty much a stim veteran and I think 1 scoop would of worked just fine.

akazo

Awards
4/5

Received my sample of HyperMax and took half a dose.

Overall I give it a 4 out of 5, it really is pretty good stuff. The reason for 4 instead of 5 was due to a small crash when it wore off.

Until it wore off, it was a pretty sweet ride. My workout was great but what really struck me was the focus was unbelievable for a few hours afterward. I was in a zone and so productive that I would be tempted to take it just for a productivity boost.

Taste was fine, mixes well.
But energy and focus is where it stands out: 5/5

akanorthstar

Awards
5/5

5/5 wow this product blew me away...
When I first read the profile I was like wow the dosage is spot on but I didn't think it would be "that great"
Taste(5/5): Took a sip and Txted my girlfriend how f****** good this tasted and told her I was going to buy it lol
Pump (5/5): had some crazy pumps and stretched my shirt out.. not kidding
Overall (6/5): it exceeds my expectations and delivered both times I've used it.This product worked so good and pushed me really hard, I lifted more weight, and had no jitters/ crash. I wish I could get a tub but broke college kids don't have the money.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews guys! Glad Hypermax treated ya right!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took my sample today at 3:00pm and as of now it's 8:00pm and I can still feel the pump from todays workout. I have tried almost every pre-workout powder, pill known to man and I have to say Hypermax gave me the best pump by far and clean non jittery almost euphoric feeling.I have been taking Speed X3 which I really like and now I will be adding Hypermax as one of my main pre-workout supplements. I will be competing this October in the INBF Monster Mash and I am sure this product will help me quite a bit..:)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review good sir! Good luck on the competition, keep us in the loop!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Wanna say right off the bat that this is a solid product. I really love the profile on this, contains many ingredients that i enjoy to have in a pre workout but is a little underdosed on most ingredients. two scoops of this would put you at where you need to be for proper dosing.
Took a serving about 30-40 min pre workout and did some upperbody. The fruit punch flavor was pretty good, no complaints there. No chemical/herb taste at all
I could definitely feel a good energy kick from it, but it wasnt crazy over the top jittery energy. I was able to maintain a sense of calmness and focus and really hammer out the exercises. I never really got a crash off of it either, it just kind of went away a little while after my workout was done.
overall i think this is a good preworkout and at two scoops is even better!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review sir!

mhschmie

Awards
I would like to say thank you for the sample of Hypermax. I've been using Jack'd for a number of years and have finally found a better preworkout drink. The energy and focus are both 5/5 without crashing later on in the day. I'm very excited about this product and recommend it highly.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to say thank you for the sample of Hypermax. I've been using Jack'd for a number of years and have finally found a better preworkout drink. The energy and focus are both 5/5 without crashing later on in the day. I'm very excited about this product and recommend it highly.
Thank you for your input! Did you use 1 or 2 scoops?

NDNmike

Awards
Received my sample and took it this morning.
Taste, 4 outta 5. Fruit punch was pretty good.
Focus, 5 outta 5. Found myself still in the zone after 2 hours of lifting and cardio.
Mixability, 5 outta 5. Mixed very well.
Pump, 4 outta 5. Took N.O. boosters with it and got really tight.
All in all good stuff for a stim freak like me. Took entire sample at once and no jitters or crash. Highly recommend. Thank you for letting me try it.

FF41

Awards
I took the sample pack over two workouts. I would have liked to have tried the whole pack just to see what would happen. The powder mixed easily into my water and went down smooth. The taste was good, but slightly on the bad side of sweet for me. But that didn't take away from it at all, just a personal preference.
It seemed to take about 20 minutes to feel an affect, but I was ready to workout at that point. It gave me a nice level of energy throughout the hour of weights. Which also kept going for a few hours after. I didn't feel any pump like some have mentioned, but that might have been due to the amount taken. Overall, a good product which I will definitely consider buying and taking it every workout to see the full effect.

Thanks for the opportunity of trying this supp.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews guys, sounds like you guys enjoyed it!

FF41, it sounds like you would of done best at 1.5 scoops. 1 scoop did seem to treat you well and sometimes 2 scoops is too much so i think 1.5 woulda been a perfect fit!