Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product information

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
5/5

I really liked this on cycle support, it literally had everything in it so I didn't have to worry about six different bottles just to do one task. I love that it has TUDCA & Arimistane in it!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I really like this cycle support due to the fact that is has all the basic supps you need in a cycle support and some bonuses that put it over the top(TUDCA and arimistane). Everything is dosed at decent amounts. I have been a big fan of Olympus Labs Products. I find them all to be a great value.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5/5

Have used this while on both of my cycles and have to say I find it really helped.

2bcognit

Awards
5/5

What mores needs to be said. These product raises the bar for cycle protection products. No gyno, no libido loss, organ support, joint and BP support, what more could you ask for?

I look around for products that contain arimstane for cycle support, this one with TUDCA is the best value with the most effectiveness without doing a needle

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Love this product. All the necessary supps in right doses. Thanx to OL. Using arimacare pro along with tr3st and ep15tane, and sides are none-existent.

Demination

Demination

Awards
5/5

Extremely comprehensive product, with all the ingredients dosed out. Took this while i was on Tr3st by Olympus Uk. Had no sides while taking the PRO

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Love this product. All the necessary supps in right doses. Thanx to OL. Using arimacare pro along with tr3st and ep15tane, and sides are none-existent.
How's that stack mate,was thinking of taking tr3st with ep15tane. Was it a good run?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
5/5

Taking this product right now with a pretty heavy oral cycle and almost ready to start week 4. Definitely helps with what it was made to do. BP, liver, estro, etc. You know, that feeling where everything is running smooth and feels right. This product will give you that. Thank you OL, will use for future cycles.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking this product right now with a pretty heavy oral cycle and almost ready to start week 4. Definitely helps with what it was made to do. BP, liver, estro, etc. You know, that feeling where everything is running smooth and feels right. This product will give you that. Thank you OL, will use for future cycles.
Thanks for the feedback!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
How's that stack mate,was thinking of taking tr3st with ep15tane. Was it a good run?
Hi. Sorry for late response, but the stack is great. Great gains and almost no fat at all.
Went up 5kg on a 7 week cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ar1macare Pro is a product that not only I’ve used with great success, but it’s also a product that I can confidently recommend to friends and other board members. It’s probably the best bang-for-your-buck in regards to any cycle supports on the market. The ingredients are top-notch; you won’t find your typical and useless milk thistle, but rather a hefty dose of the effective Nac and a mediocre dose of Tudca, which is undoubtedly the king of liver support. The cardiovascular support on this product is also fantastic, with very effective doses of very good ingredients. Something else that I really like about this product is the addition of the ingredient DHB, which is extracted from grapefruit juice. DHB is unique in it’s effects to increase the absorption of oral medications. Ar1macare Pro also has the addition of ingredients to help control prolactin, which is great because the last thing you want to deal with on a cycle is milky nipples. Overall the product is a 10/10.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Ar1macare Pro is a product that not only I’ve used with great success, but it’s also a product that I can confidently recommend to friends and other board members. It’s probably the best bang-for-your-buck in regards to any cycle supports on the market. The ingredients are top-notch; you won’t find your typical and useless milk thistle, but rather a hefty dose of the effective Nac and a mediocre dose of Tudca, which is undoubtedly the king of liver support. The cardiovascular support on this product is also fantastic, with very effective doses of very good ingredients. Something else that I really like about this product is the addition of the ingredient DHB, which is extracted from grapefruit juice. DHB is unique in it’s effects to increase the absorption of oral medications. Ar1macare Pro also has the addition of ingredients to help control prolactin, which is great because the last thing you want to deal with on a cycle is milky nipples. Overall the product is a 10/10.
Completely agree! This is definitely my go to OCS and will continue to be. At first, 8 pills a day seems daunting, I usually take 4 in the am, 4 in the pm. sometimes I might split 4-2-2, depending on the dosage of the product I am using at the time. I had a delivery issue once and didn't get the support for something like 4 days later and it was definitely no bueno, I really felt bad, I'm guessing since I was new to what I was running and not used to the strength or possibility the combination of a few other components for a recomp but man I thought I got some bad product, fever, chills, sweats, headaches, insomnia, then like magic once I finally got the Ar1macare Pro, I was pretty much back to normal the same night. Definitely a lesson learned, but it covers pretty much all the important things liver, AI, prolactin, and cardio support. Also with NAC, TUDCA, CoQ10, etc. A very comprehensive, well dosed, non-proprietary blend so I know exactly what I'm getting and probably saving a good amount of money from not having to buy extra ingredients separately. Would definitely recommend as well.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
5/5

I use this and the PCT even though I am natural. Can't deny its efficacy but its always sold out..companies should stock way more of these since all the PH users eventually need to get these to keep their "gainzz" from deflating like hot air or get gyno.

Indiglospaz

Indiglospaz

Awards
They took arimistane out of this, lame if you ask me

Febus

Febus

Awards
This is an on cycle is an amazing product, I personally ran 2 bottles when I ran EnduraShred, one on cycle and one post with great results.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They took arimistane out of this, lame if you ask me
Personally don’t care for Arimastane. Only gives me achy joints. The estro control in the new version functions much better imo. Arimastane is too polarizing. You either love it or hate it.